Next James Bond movie in 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_Edge

Reaction score
The Place Where Americans Think Always Snows
I've had two.

1) I got my leg broken by my dog and it was kinda dislocated, so it looked really fucked up. I needed a cast for 8 weeks. Entire summer wasted.

2) Kinda personal, only #13 Sundin and some friends would know.

Reaction score
well, i have three thati can't realy decide from. onem was in 6th rade when i wsa playing on the ice on a near by pond after school , i slipped and went down forward. when i tried to put my hands down they just slipped out, and i bashed my nose on the ice. i have never bled that much in my life. turns out i broke. another is while on a trampoline i did a 450 and fucked up my elbow, i thought i broke it. so i went to the hospital they said i broke it, and i would need to wear a cast for a while, and to come back the next day t get it. but the next day it was completely fine... it was soo weird. and finally the third worst injursywould be in like second grade i was playing soccer and this kid kicked it to me next to the goal. when i went to head it in, it hit me righ next to the eye, and i got a 2 inch gash. the doctor said i needed stitches, but it was too close to my eye, so i had to wear a big bandage for like 2 weeks, changing the medicine on the inside liek every other day. that sucked.

Reaction score
Im honestly surprised there arent more trampoline stories on here. One of my friends has had her arm broken twice from trampolines, and it's just one of those things... everyones been on a trampoline at one point, and we all do stupid shit, lol.

the dark knight

all of my injuries were the worst till they healed :) . anyway ill list what i remember :
1) broken wrist when i was in 3rd grade after gettin in a fight with 3 jackoffs :(
2) broken metatarsus(the thing connects ur toes with ur foot had to look for it in wiki lol ) and 2 toes after a football "soccer" match in 6th grade .
3)broken wrist again :(
4) once again after a football "soccer" match last year i twisted a muscle between my neck and my shoulder . my neck was crooked to the right for weeks . (this one i think the worst cuz i couldnt actually do anything . not even sleep :( )
5)about 3 months ago i broke my left index and middle finger after a basketball match :angry: . why the f did i play that lame sport ????

Wrestling God

Reaction score
- Twisted my knee playing soccer
- Broke toe playing cricket
- Broke my femur (thigh muscle) in 3 places playing rugby
- dislocated my shoulder playing rugby

Defiant One

Reaction score
tore my knee playing football granted I was five but still sucked cuz i had to learn to walk again, using these weights i had to put on my ankle. I got to miss bout half of the school year which was ehhhh, cuz it was kindergarten which was one of the only times school was tolerable,

mighty_one

Reaction score
as a result of a bee sting allergy, my hand inflated to 3 times its usual size :sick_1:

Reaction score
Mine was when i had just learnt to walk , and i walked into a wooden chair and sliced my forehead open , blood everywhere.But i find it funny LMAO!

Although i have a scar above my eye brow now , i still find it funny that i did it by walking into a chair.

circle

Reaction score
Worst injury was a tie in Concussion in football...that left me woozy for a week

and

A Severe sprained ankle that took 15 months to heal...the doctor said I was better off breaking the ankle

newcreature

Reaction score
I've got you all beat. I had the Joe Theismann injury. I used to play football until I was 16. I was real heavy but fast so i was defensive end. I rushed the QB but the fullback stayed in to block. He went for a cut block and hit just below the knee. I heard a rip and saw my tibia sticking out of my sock. I actually didn't feel a thing but I didn't move. The fullback had the nerve to call me a pussy when I screamed for some help. The doctor said it was the nastiest compound fracture he'd ever seen. The fullback got his though. My replacement poked his eye out. I mean out. He's got one now. Only cool part is that I got a pimp cane now.

D'Lo

Reaction score
The only bad injury I had was when I was about 16 years old, and I fell with my bike and I broke my collarbone.