1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

New Impact Signings and Releases Chatter

Discussion in 'Impact Wrestling' started by Sabretooth, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

So what this means is they will continue to be a part of TNA but are allowed to find work elsewhere?

2. Sabretooth

The reports I got are that Magnus and Storm's release are for sure.

If this is true, TNA are fucking done.

TNA is fucking done if this is true.

3. Austin Bates

Austin Bates Member

How are they done? Magnus and Storm are very useful and good players, but I don't see how them being released is going to make or break the company.

4. The Linebacker

The Linebacker [Blank Space]

Apparently Aries is going too.

Who actually still works for TNA at this point?

5. Sabretooth

[​IMG]

Well here's a shot of the iMPACT roster, take you pick over who leaves next :lol:

6. The Linebacker

The Linebacker [Blank Space]

Sounds like an idea for a vBookie :shifty:

I'll be right back!

7. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo I want it all!

Yeah just saw Damien Sandow's twitter and he said huh this is interesting time to make an impact with the link to the article. I liked Sandow when he was acting like the Miz, but WWE had no plans for him after that feud was done with the Miz and it was sad to see a talent with no direction at that time. I don't know if the Sandow type of character where he's wearing robes and drinking Wine will work in TNA, but I'm looking forward on how he's presented on Impact Wrestling tomorrow night.

8. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

If Damien Sandow is indeed debuting with TNA than more to him. I may even check it out for his first appearance.

I don't know too much about what's going on down there, but I guess he could mix it up with EC3.

9. AZUCAR!

AZUCAR! Best In The World

He will be debuting, PWInsider confirmed it.

I'm probably going to watch Impact for the first time in over 8 months just for Sandow.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  10. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Same. I think it's been longer for me with exception to seeing The Final Deletion.

11. AZUCAR!

AZUCAR! Best In The World

Last time I actually downloaded an Impact was when Mike Bennett & Maria first debuted for TNA.

I've seen bits of the Hardy stuff on youtube. It's enough for me not to download the whole show.

12. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I keep hearing Impact is supposedly getting better and than I watch something like The Final Deletion and I'm just nope.

I've seen bits and pieces every once in a while, but the last time I truly watched whole episodes was when GFW invaded.

13. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Whats A A Ron Stevens doing in the impact zone?

14. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo I want it all!

Well Aron Rex did debut with Impact, and he wants to change to the face of TNA. Also he had a staredown at the ramp with Lashley so he could be getting a title shot somewhere down the line. I'm hoping that happens without the title, because it's EC3 at BFG.