• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Era Wrestling Association

What kind of Match should Cena vs. Smiley be?

• Hell in a Cell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Last Man Standing

• Extreme Hardcore((Barbwired Ropes/ Thumbtacts on turnbuckles))

• Total voters

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Who Should Carlito Face for the NEWA Intercontinetal Title?
1. Jericho
2. Shelton
3. Rikishi

Who Should Cryme Tyme face for the NEWA Tag Titles?

1. The Hardy's
2. Team 3D
3. The Steiners

Interbrand match, (Kane vs. Undertaker) What should the Stipulations be?

1. Buried Alive Match
2. Inferno Match
3. Ambulance Match

Make Choices verbal these are 3 more, and i will have the other 2/3 matches posted later

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Friday's SImulated Results

Angle vs. Ron Killings
Killing wins with the roll up

Chavo vs. CM Punk
Chavo hits the Frong splash and gets the 3 count

Samoa Joe vs. Shark Boy
Samoa Joe hits a quick superkick and then the Muscle Buster for the 3 count, in a 15 second match

Sting vs. Batista vs. Abyss vs. Edge
Batista hits the Batista Bomb on Edge and gets the 3 count

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Saturday Night Showdown

Alex Shelly & Chris Sabin make their Debut against The Hardy's

The Motor City Machineguns vs. The Hardy's
Sabin hits the Cradle Shock on Matt and gets a 3 count

Mr. Kennedy vs. Funaki
Funaki hits a quick roll up for the 3 count

MAIN EVENT
Carlito vs. Ron Killings
Killings hits the Axe Kick and gets the 3 count

Greg_Hardy

Reaction score
why are u pushing Norman Smiley so much. He was never that good backin the day so don't use him as a main eventer. He is some much used as a jobber. I could never stand him anyways.

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Cyber Sunday Results

Cryme Tyme Defeats The Steiner Bro's in TLC Tag match
Shad grabs the titles

Jeff Hardy Defeats Ron Killings((Chose to face Jeff Hardy))
Hits twist of fate

Melina Defeats Candice in Nightgown match

Sting defeats Monty Brown
in Ambulance match

Carlito Defeats Shelton Benjamin in a tables match
Pushed Shelton off of him from the turnbuckle into the table

Kane Defeats Undertaker in Casket Match

Cena defeats Smiley in Extreme Hardcore Match
HHH Interferes and misses Cena and hits Smiley across his head with sledgehammer, cena then gets the 1...2...3

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Raw Impact Preview

Raw Impact Preview

JTG will Face Scott Steiner

Cena will be there

Smiley will be there

Goldberg addresses his current status with NEWA!

Carflito will be facing off against Matt Hardy for the Intercontinental Title

Batista will be facing Bobby Lashley

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Wednesday Night Raw Impact Nov. 14th...Part 1

Raw Impact opens as John Cena’s music hits. Fans begin to jump up to their feet as Cena walk out onto the stage and raises up the NEWA Title. Cena makes his way towards the ring holding his ribs, as a band-aid is shown covering his forehead and cuts on his arms and back of his neck and tape on cheeks. Cena walks up the stairs and steps into the ring and raises the NEWA title with one hand and his ribs with the other. Cena tosses the Title over his right shoulder and reaches over and grabs a Microphone from ringside.

Cena: Last night I went through hell. I went one on one with Norman Smiley in a Extreme Hardcore match. I had barbed wire sink into my back, my spine bruised as I was thrown through a flaming table. My head busted open as Norman slammed a barbed wire covered bat into my face. Broken ribs from the sledgehammer busting into my side. Which brings me to what I came out here for; HHH you interfered in my match last night and almost cost me my Title. I had it the match ended, but no you came out with your hammer and crack my ribs.

My Drank and My 2 Step hits as Mr. Fox makes his way down the ramp with a microphone in his hand and an all white suit. Fans begin to cheer and Mr. Fox enters the ring.

Mr. Fox: Ay mayne check this out. I seen ya match last night at Cyber Sunday, and I agree HHH’s interference was bullshit. Last night he not only broke your ribcage, but he cost Smiley his title shot at Cyber Sunday as you can see here.

Mr. Fox points up to the screen. HHH is shown swinging the Hammer at Cena’s head, but Cena ducks and HHH catches Smiley with the Hammer instead.

Mr. Fox: I know the match was hardcore, but part of the contract I made out for the match said that if the match is interrupted in any way, I will personally schedule a rematch the following Monday.

Cena: Excuse me sir, but I am in no condition to compete tonight.

Mr. Fox: You came out to address a problem and that’s just what I did. So check this, I know you both are destroyed from last night, but a contract’s a contract, and if you don’t compete tonight, I will be forced to strip you of the NEWA Championship.

Mr. Fox drops the microphone and his music hits as he steps out the ring and makes his way back up the entrance ramp as a blank look is left on Cena’s face.

Raw Impact cuts to commercial and then comes back to J.R., HBK, and Tenay.

Tenay: How could Mr. Fox put Cena in this match, especially when he knows he’s injured.

HBK: Blah Blah Blah, Quit your whining Tenay, I can’t wait to see this match.

Ross: I agree with you both, and wonder how this will turn out, especially after last night.

I SPIT IN THE FACE, OF PEOPLE WHO AREN’T COOL! Carlito’s music hits as he makes his way out onto the entrance ramp and fans begin to boo. Carlito gets into the ring and MATT HARDY’S MUSIC HITS! Fans begin to hop up and cheer. Matt Hardy runs out onto the entrance ramp and begins to sprint to the ring and slides in and runs to the corner and jumps up to raise his arms, and fans begin to get louder. Jessica Alba steps into the middle of the ring with a microphone.

Jessica Alba: THIS IS A INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE COMPE….

GOLDBERGS MUSIC HITS AS FANS ERUPT OUT OF THEIR SEATS! Goldberg then steps out onto the entrance ramp as Carlito and Matt Hardy are seen looking at him. Goldberg makes his way down the ramp and into the ring. Goldberg takes the mic from Jessica’s hands and begins to speak.

Goldberg: I want to address every damn person, and fan of NEWA! I was placed on one show as a taste of NEWA, a taste of being back in the squared circle. It has been 6 months, but me and management has finally came to an end. I WILL BE BACK! WITH NEWA NEXT WEEK!!

Carlito snatches the microphone from Goldberg.

Carlito: Ey, You man, interrupted my match. That’s not cool. And do you know what I do to people who are not cool?

Goldberg stares at Carlito as he lifts up his apple and tries to take a bite. Goldberg grabs Carlito’s wrist, and pulls him towards him and hits a clothesline. Matt looks at Goldberg and runs at him but Goldberg grabs him and hits a belly to belly suplex. MR FOX’S MUSIC HITS AND HE APPEARS ON STAGE WITH A MIC!

Mr. Fox: Are you guys out of your damn minds? You can’t just fight with out the match being sanctioned. So guess what, I’m going to give the fans this match. Goldberg, welcome back, and for your first NEWA Match, will be a handicap match against CARLITO AND MATT HARDY! Starting right now.

Goldberg vs. Carlito & Matt Hardy

The ref rings the bell. Carlito runs and jumps for a crossbody on Goldberg, but is caught, Matt then runs and hits a chop block on the back of Goldberg’s knee knocking him down. Carlito hops up and him and Matt begin to stomp on Goldberg. They both lift up Goldberg and hit a double kick to Goldberg’s abdomen. They set Goldberg up for a double DDT, Goldberg then hits a double backdrop pin, 1…2.. Matt and Carlito arch they’re backs and lift up Goldberg and grab his neck and hit a double neckbreaker. Matt lifts up Goldberg and hits a dropkick, and Goldberg is thrown back into Carlito and he HITS THE BACKCRACKER! Goldberg gets up to his feet and runs and hits a HARD SPEAR TO MATT HARDY! Carlito looks confused and in disbelief and then runs at Goldberg, and GOLDBERG HITS CARLITO WITH A BIG SPINEBUSTER! And pins Carlito, 1…2…3! DING! DING! DING!

Jessica Alba: YOUR WINNER, GOLDBERG!

The show cuts to a quick commercial Break

HBK: Goldberg is in the Building.

Ross: Goldberg is definitely a dominate force in the NEWA.

Tenay: Against all odds none-the-less.

The scene cuts backstage to Michael Cole and Shelton Benjamin.

Cole: Everyone I am joined here with None other than 1 half of the Pre-claimed Worlds Greatest Tag Team, Shelton Benjamin.

Shelton: Cole, shut up. I am one half of the WORLDS GREATEST TAG TEAM! Pre-Claim isn’t what we are. Anyways I want to talk about the B.S. that happened at last night Match between me and Carlito. Technically speaking, Carlito never put me through the Table. I fell off of the turnbuckle. Even though Carlito is injured I think that I deserve my title shot, and this time in a 1on1 match.

Jeff Hardy steps into the scene with the X-Division Title around his waist.

Jeff: Ha-ha, Shelton Benjamin, always complaining about something that isn’t true.

Shelton: You don’t know anything, so just lea…

Jeff: I saw your match last night.

Shelton: So What!

Jeff: I saw Carlito push you into the table, “Technically” Putting you through it.

Shelton: I fell!

Jeff: Whatever you say Rodman. You lost to Carlito in a clean victory.

Shelton: Listen here punk, I was robbed.

Shelton pushes Jeff back, and Jeff pushes him back. Ron Killings steps in front of Shelton and looks dead into Jeff’s eyes.

Killings: Jeff, always starting shit. Stepping into people business when you know you ain’t got anything to do with the solution, just making it a bigger problem.

Jeff: This coming from the dude I defeated last night like it was nothing.

Killings leans back and hits Jeff with a right hand, Jeff tries to fight back but Shelton kicks Jeff in the stomach and they both begin to pummel Jeff. Matt Hardy runs into the scene to aid his brother, and begins to exchange hands with Shelton. Security breaks them up and pull them apart.

The scene then cuts back to Commentary.

HBK: Damn Children always fighting.

Ross: What is Mr. Fox going to do about this?

STORMIN NORMAN SMILEY’S Music hits and he makes his way out to the ring with his shoulder wrapped up and his ribs tapped. Fans begin cheer as Smiley makes his way into the ring.

The Show then cuts to commercial.

JOHN CENA’S MUSIC HITS as the show cuts back from commercial. Referee’s had wrapped the ropes with Barbed-wire, and wrapped the turnbuckles with Barbed-Wire and put thumb tacks down lining the out side of the ring canvas. Cena makes his way out onto the entrance ramp and raises the NEWA Title up, and walks up to the ring and steps in-between the ropes slowly and cautiously. Cena lifts up the NEWA Title holding his ribs and hands it to the ref.

Jessica Alba: Introducing 1st challenging for the NEWA Championship, NORMAN SMILEY!

Second, Introducing your NEWA CHAMPION, JOHN CENA!

NEWA CHAMPIONSHIP
John Cena vs. Stormin Norman Smiley

DING! DING! DING!

Cena and Smiley circle each other and lock up. Cena circles under Norman and hooks in a arm lock and pulls his arm behind his back. Cena then pushes Norman forward into the Turnbuckle, but Smiley lifts up his foot and pushes off the turnbuckle and lands on Cena for a pin, 1…2… Cena lets go of the lock and kicks out of the pin. Norman gets up as does Cena. Cena goes for the lock-up but Norman hit a dropkick to Cena’s left knee knocking him down. Smiley jumps up and puts Cena in a headlock, and Cena begins to make his way up to his feet. Cena pushes Smiley off to the ropes but Smiley stops himself. Norman wipes the sweat off of his head in relief and Cena runs at him, Smiley hits a drop toe-hold and Cena’s Chest slams into the middle barbed-wired covered rope. Norman then pulls up Cena’s back and begins to wiggle. John throws an elbow back into Normans jaw, and pulls him and slams Smiley’s back into the ropes and throws him into the other ropes. Norman falls to the canvas and holds his back as blood rolls down it. Cena grabs Norman and tosses him into the corner and runs to hit a clothesline in the corner. Cena hits his own drop toe-hold and locks in the STFU! Norman quickly grabs the ropes and blood run downs his arm as his hand got cut. Cena releases Smiley and stomps on the back on his head. Smiley makes his way to his feet, and Cena runs and hits a clothesline. Norman rolls over under the ropes, Cena then runs and hits a baseball slide into Smiley, sliding him across the thumbtacks out of the ring. Norman begins to make his way back to his feet holding his stomach as Tacks hang out of Norman’s bruised abdomen. Cena then runs and takes two steps off of the turnbuckles and jumps for a big crossbody. Smiley is laid out as Cena crashes into him. Cena makes his way to his feet as Smiley is reaching under the ring. Cena grabs Norman and Norman turns around and swings a Kendo stick, busting Cena to the right of his temple. Norman un-wraps the barbed wire on the top turnbuckle and wraps the Kendo Stick. Cena slowly attempts to reach his feet out cold as Norman swings and hits Cena on the side of his neck laying him back out. Smiley then pulls back his arms and unleashes two more big shots to the Back of Cena.

Raw Impact then cuts to a quick commercial

The Show comes back to commercial as Smiley and Cena are seen laid out in the middle of the ring.

Ross: Can you believe this match?

HBK: Hell no, but it’s a bloody one.

Tenay: I can’t stand to watch this.

Ross: Well, lets show you what went down during the break.

Cena is shown getting thrown head first into the ring, sliding against the thumbtacks. Norman is then shown catapulting Cena into the corner. Cena is shown hitting the flapjack on Norman onto the top rope. The scene then cuts back to the match.

Norman begins to make his way to his feet, as does Cena. Norman hits Cena with a big right, and grabs the back of his neck and throws him through the ropes. Norman then runs and jumps over the top rope and hits a big flying clothesline on Cena. Norman rolls over and lifts up Cena and throws him into the steel steps. Norman reaches under the ring and pulls out a Table wrapped with barbed wire, and thumbtacks super glued on the table. Smiley sets it up and pulls out a gasoline container and drenches the Table with it. Smiley then tries to light it, but Cena gets up and hits Smiley behind with a forearm and turns him around setting him up for the FU! CENA PUSHES NORMAN OFF OF HIS SHOULDER ON TOWARDS THE TABLE! Norman Arches his back and catches his feet on the ring canvas and pushes himself up from Cena’s shoulders and clinches onto the ropes. Norman then turns around and jumps to hit a TORNADO DDT ON CENA ONTO THE OUTSIDE MATS! NORMAN GOES FOR THE PIN, 1…2… CENA KICKS OUT! Norman lifts up Cena, and is hits with a big right. Cena grabs Norman for a Suplex and hits one on the Entrance ramp. Cena picks up Smiley and lifts him up for the FU again. HHH’s Music hits as Cena drops Norman and looks toward the entrance ramp. Norman gets up and grabs Cena, and hits a huge Belly to Back Suplex on Cena, THROUGH THE TABLE! Norman then pin Cena, 1…2…3!

DING! DING! DING!

HHH is then shown walking down to the ring in his street clothes with his jackhammer in hand. Norman is in the middle of the ring celebrating with the NEWA Championship as Cena is out cold. HHH gets to the ring and points the Jackhammer at Smiley and yells “I’m coming for you after this”. HHH then pulls a lighter out of his pocket and throws it while lit at the table Cena was collapsed on, and SETS CENA ON FIRE! Smiley slides out of the ring as HHH makes his way towards the back with a smile on his face staring at Cena’s burning body.

Raw Impact cuts to commercial

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Raw Impact comes back from commercial with footage of Smiley spraying Cena with a Fire Extinguisher, from under the ring.

Ross: Oh my god, those two have destroyed each other. I wonder if Cena will be okay after that gruesome attack.

HBK: I’m just stunned that Smiley is our new NEWA Champion. What the hell is going on?

Tenay: Lets look at the good side, he ended Cena’s almost two year reign as champion, and this gives Cena time to recover from that vicious burning. DAMN YOU HHH!

HBK: I don’t know but I’m sure neither one of them will be in a good way anytime soon.

Ross: Let’s just hope for the best.

IF YA SMEEELLLLL! WHHAAATT THEEEEEE ROOOOCKK ISSS COOOKKING!!! Fan’s jump to their feet as the Rocks music hits. The Rock makes his way out onto the entrance ramp with his trademark button up and Shades on. The roof explodes in cheers as fans are up to their feet in aw, Rock makes his way to the ring and jumps up to the canvas and slides into the ring. Rock grabs a microphone from ringside and begins to talk.

Rock: Finally, THE ROCK! HAS COME BACK! TO THE NEWA!

Rock lowers his shades and raises the People’s eyebrow as fans are screaming out their seats.

Rock: Earlier this year, I had at match against the human keg, Steve Austin. I give you your props, for doing something no other superstar, NO ONE! Has ever done, and that is put The Rock out of the NEWA! That didn’t last for long, because I AM BACK! I came back, because of the Millions….

And Millions…

Rock: Of Rock’s fans.

My Drank and my 2 Step hits the air as Mr. Fox makes his way out towards the ring with a mic, and stops halfway and begins to speak.

Mr. Fox: Welcome back Rock!

Rock: Who the hell is this Roody Poo?

Mr. Fox: Hold up there Rocky. I am the G…

Rock: IT DOESNâ€T MATTER WHO YOU ARE! I came out here to address the people, not a piece of crap like you.

Mr. Fox: Rock, I’d chose my words carefully, before you make a powerful enemy.

Rock: I don’t give a damn who you are. You are just a huge piece of monkey crap compared to the Great One!

Fans begin to burst in cheers.

Mr. Fox: I hope you got your wrestling gear on hand because I have a very special match for you tonight. Rock, enjoy the time you got between now and tonight because you will be facing… KANE in a STEEL CAGE MATCH!

Fans burst in cheers as the Rock looks down at Mr. Fox.

Rock: You can send whatever piece of crap you want at me, and I will give them THE ASS WHOOPING OF THEIR LIFE!

Fan’s continue to cheer as rock drops the mic and Mr. Fox makes his way backstage. The scene then cuts to Cryme Tyme.

Shad: Moneeeeeeyyyy! Monnneeeeeeey! Yo J!

JTG: Yea!

Shad: We beat the Steiner’s ass last night.

JTG: We sho tha hell did.

Shad: Wait up, here they come.

Scott and Rick make their way into the scene and Shad and JTG are staring at the Smiling.

Scott: What the hell are you staring are Monkey boy?

JTG: What, I know you didn’t call me a monkey looking like Donkey King.

Shad: Haha!

Rick: I don’t get why you two smile at us, last night you two got lucky, A one time victory.

Shad: Haha, You gots ta be kidding me. With ya big ass head, you shoulda put it to use, headbutt one of us and send us into next week, haha, then it may have been close.

Scott: Listen here, I will beat your ass’s right now.

JTG: Bring it Big Boy!

Scott: I will!

Booker T then jumps into the scene super kicking Scott. Rick runs at Booker T, and booker throws a spinning heel kick at Rick head, knocking him down. STEVIE RAY then comes out of nowhere and grabs Cryme Tyme from the back and hits a Double reverse DDT! Booker T then Grabs the camera and yells into it.

Booker T: CAN YOU DIG THAT? SUCKAAA!!!!

Booker then points the camera at Stevie Ray.

Stevie: HARLEM HEAT IS BACK!!!!!

The show cuts to commercial.

The show comes back to NEWA’s Commentary.

Ross: Did you see that? Harlem Heat is here… In the NEWA!

HBK: Whoa, that was one of the fastest group ass whipping’s I have ever seen.

Tenay: This company has no justice.

Ross: Well, we have Lashley and Batista coming up next, what a match up. What about this, The Rock returns tonight in a cage match against Kane!

BATISTA’S MUSIC HITS AS FANS BEGIN TO BOO! Batista makes his way down towards the ring yelling at the crowd and slides into the ring. Batista jumps up to the corner and raises his arms up as thousands of fans boo, with a few cheers within the crowd.

Jessica Alba: Introducing First, BATISTA!

BOBBY LASHLEY’S MUSIC HITS AS FANS BEGIN TO CHEER! Lashley shows up on the entrance ramp and begins down towards the ring. Lashley jumps up to the ring canvas as sparks shoot out of the ring posts and Lashley enters the ring.

Jessica Alba: Introducing Next, BOBBY LASHLEY!

Bobby Lashley vs. Batista

The ref calls for the bell and the match begins. Lashley circles Batista and they lock up. Batista kicks Lashley in the mid-section and runs and hits a hard clothesline. Lashley gets up and Batista hits him with a right, Lashley takes in the blow and throws his own right and pulls his arm back and hits another right. Lashley presses Batista into the ropes and tosses his across the ring and catches Batista on the way back with a shoulder block. Lashley hits the ropes and Batista rolls over, Bobby jumps Batista and hits the other ropes and Batista grabs Lashley and hits a spinning Spinebuster. Batista jumps up and lifts up Lashley and throws two rights and then sets him up for a powerbomb. Lashley lifts up Batista and drops him on his back. Lashley then lifts up Batista and hooks under Batista’s arm and neck Lashley throws two knees into Batista’s abdomen. Bobby lifts up Batista and hits a Rock Bottom Back Breaker and lifts Batista back up and re-hooks his arm around Batista’s waist and hits a Belly to Belly Suplex. Lashley stomps on Batista’s head and drops an elbow on his back. Lashley gets up and drops another elbow, and then lifts up Batista. Lashley throws Batista into the corner and goes for a spear but Batista moves out the way. Lashley’s shoulder slams into the corner, and pulls his body out, Batista then recoils off the ropes and Bulldogs Lashley. Batista lifts up Lashley and sets him up for a suplex and then hooks his leg and hits the fisherman suplex for the pin, 1…2.. Lashley kicks out. Batista lifts up Lashley, and tosses him into the ropes. Batista throws a clothesline but Lashley ducks and hits Batista in the back with a big forearm. Lashley grabs Batista then and hits a German Suplex pin, 1…2.. Batista kicks out. Lashley gets up and stomps on Batista’s head. Batista gets up and hits Lashley with a big right to his head, and Lashley comes back with a kick to the mid-section, Lashley tosses Batista into the ropes again and goes for another spear, Batista then jumps and lands on Lashley’s head and lifts him up AND HITS THE BATISTA BOMB! Batista gets the pin, 1…2… LASHLEY KICKS OUT. Batista gets up in disbelief, and grabs Lashley and sets him up for a second Batista Bomb. Batista lifts up Lashley, but Lashley fights back throwing three rights before getting BATISTA BOMBED A SECOND TIME, 1…2…3!

Jessica Alba: Your winner BATISTA!!!

Tenay: What a great match, what sportsmanship.

HBK: Shut the hell up Tenay before I play you some of that Sweet Chin Music.

Ross: Let’s cut to commercial real quick so that we can get to our main event of the evening.

The Show cuts to commercial

Mr. Fox is shown on the screen and begins to talk.

Mr. Fox: Well, tonight we was spose to have a match between JTG and Scott Steiner, but Booker and Stevie kind of spoiled those plans for us. So let’s do this. Next week Harlem heat will face….. APA! Cade and Murdock, Team Pac Man, The Hardy’s and Team 3D annnnd THE WORLDS GREATEST TAG TEAM! AND… THE STEINER BROTHERS In a number one contender gauntlet match, So for now lets get to our Main Event, The Rock vs. Kane, lower the cage, PEACE!

Mr. Fox fades off of the screen as the cage is lowered. A BIG EXPLOSION HITS AS KANE’S MUSIC BEGINS TO PLAY! Kane makes his way out towards the ring as fans begin to cheer. The Cage finally stops lowering as Kane gets to the steps. Kane makes his way into the ring.

Ross: Finally a great match hear on R.I. The Rock returns against Kane of all people.

Tenay: I hope these two have a nice clean match.

HBK: Tenay, you are such a bitch. Shut up and watch the match!

Tenay: Don’t you talk to me like that.

HBK: I’ll talk to you however the hell I want, and unless you want me to kick your dentures down your throat, then you better learn to enjoy my opinion.

IF YA SMELLL… WHAT THE ROCK…IS COOKIN’!! The Rock’s music hits as the arena explodes in cheer’s and fans jump to their feet. The Rock shows up on stage AS FANS GET EVEN LOUDER! Rock walks down the entrance ramp and gets to the ring. Rock makes his way up the staircase and into the ring. Rock than jumps up on the ring corners raisin his hands.

Jessica Alba: Introducing 1st KANE!

And his Opponent… THE ROCK!

The Rock vs. Kane (Steel Cage Match)

DING! DING! DING!

The Rock and Kane circle each other. Rock hits two rights on Kane, and throws a kick to his mid-section. Rock grabs Kane and tosses him off of the ropes and then turns and runs at Kane and hits a clothesline, but Kane doesn’t fall. Rock runs to his side and hits the rope and hits another clothesline. Kane stumbles back, Rock runs into the ropes again, but Kane hits him with a big thrust to throat knocking Rock to his back. Rock makes his way up to one knee. Kane hits a big forearm to Rock’s back and leans him into the ropes and tosses him across to the other ropes and hits a Big Boot. Kane grabs Rock and throws him face first into the Cage. Rock then falls to the ground and Kane stomps on his head. Kane lifts up Rock and throws him into the corner, and runs and hits a big boot in the corner. Rock falls forward and Kane jumps up to the top ropes and waits as Rock gets to his feet. Kane jumps to hit a flying clothesline, but Rock ducks. Kane hits his knee’s on the ground and rolls over and begins to jump to his feet. Rock runs over and hits a elbow on Kane, knocking him back to his back. Rock stomps on Kane’s head twice, and then lifts him up and throws him into the ropes. Rock catches Kane and lifts him up to hit a Samoan Drop! Rock then rolls over to his knees and hopes to his feet. Kane gets up to his knee’s, and Rock runs and DDT’s Kane! Rock lifts up Kane to his feet and pushes up his head and stares straight into his eyes and throws a right, Kane catches it and then grabs Rock by his throat and lifts him up and throws him into the cage. Rock falls to the ground holding his back, and Kane lifts up Rock and lifts him above his head with both arms and then throws him into the cage again. Kane grabs Rock again, but Rocks low blows Kane and stands up to put him in a headlock and then toss’s him into the ropes and hits a shoulder block on Kane. Rock grabs Kane’s legs and steps between then and LOCKS IN THE SHARPSHOOTER!

HBK: Yup, I seen this one before.

Ross: He’s looking for a tap-out here.

Tenay: Hold Up! Is that HHH! What the hell is he doing out here?

HBK: Looks like he is bout to show us why he is called the Cerebral Assassin!

HHH Begins to walk down towards the ring with his Jackhammer in his hand. Rock holds in the lock with his face facing away from the entrance ramp. HHH stops by the ring and goes under the ring and pulls out two clamps connected to an energy box. HHH connects the clamps to the cage and backs away from the cage with a smirk on his face.

Ross: What the hell was that about?

Tenay: What happened? I didn’t see it!

HBK: Ha-ha!

Rock keeps the lock in as Kane is jumping for the ropes. Rock tightens up the lock, Kane then jumps up and grabs the ropes. Rock lets go and grabs Kane and lifts him up. Rock throws Kane into the corner, and runs for a clothesline in the corner, Kane moves and Rock slams into the turnbuckle. Kane begins to unload rights and lefts on The Rock. Kane then throws a big right, but Rock ducks it, and hooks his arm, FOR THE ROCK BOTTOM! Kane hits Rock in the back of his head with a huge left, and then grabs his throat! KANE LIFTS UP ROCK AND CHOKESLAMS HIM ONTO THE MAT! Rock is out as Kane stares down at his body. Kane then takes a glimpse at the cage surrounding him and begins to walk towards the wall of the cage and reaches for the cage. Kane turns and looks at Rock who is knocked out, and grabs steps on the bottom rope and grabs the cage. Sparks shoot off from where Kane’s hand is, and Kane fly’s back onto his back and is shaking, and then stops moving. Rock gets to his knee’s and looks over and see’s Kane’s motionless body. Rock begins to crawl towards the cage door, as KANE SITS UP! Kane rolls over to his hands and knee’s and reaches over and grabs Rock’s leg and pulls him toward him as he makes it to his feet, and Rock picks him self up to one leg. Kane pulls Rock towards him and swings his right arm at his, but Rock ducks and hooks him for the Rock Bottom. ROCK HITS THE ROCK BOTTOM! Rock rolls over to the cage door, as The ref unhooks the cable’s HHH hooked up on the cage and opens the cage door. Rock pulls himself out of the ring and onto the steel steps and out onto the ring mats.

DING! DING! DING!

Rock looks up to the fans and walks over and grabs the barricades around the ring to hold himself up, and begins to walk up the entrance ramp facing the ring.

The show ends! Raw Impact, Copyright 2007©