• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Era Wrestling Association

What kind of Match should Cena vs. Smiley be?

• Hell in a Cell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Last Man Standing

• Extreme Hardcore((Barbwired Ropes/ Thumbtacts on turnbuckles))

• Total voters

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Main Event without a doubt

WM: MITB

BP: The Rock's one, so in character

WP: None, they were good and all in character

AC: I agree with Leviathan, lots of stars in this WM and lots of great matches. I can't believe Jericho jobbed at Mania to Shelton. About your MITB, it was the weakest match of the night, alltough it was doomed from the beginning. Any Ladder Match that involves Batista, Farooq and Norman Smley has no future. I just can pray for god that Norman Smiley doesn't becomes your champion.

Vaan1221

Raw Preview

Who will be going where after the Draft?

How will the Draft effect the NEWA Rosters?

The Steiner Brothers will be facing Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch for the Number 1 Contender Spot for the NEWA Tag Team Champs.

Kurt Angle & Jericho will be facing off for the GM Choice card in the Draft.

Goldberg will be attending RAW!

Coach has givin Cena Monday night off

Watch As Raw and Impact Superstars gather Round for this huge Event

Impact Preview

Mr. Ass & Road Dogg will be facing Cryme Tyme

Kurt Angle is to face Edge at Impact

Undertaker will be facing Sting

Who will coach take from Impact? Who will he send?

How will Kurt Angle react after what happened on Raw?

Nice preview. I am really looking forward to the draft! Also to the Jericho Angle match up reallyhas me anticipating your next show! Great poster btw.

Vaan1221

I will post part 1 tonight, and probuly part 2 Im still working on it, i have 2 more matches, so get tuned, NEWA Is going be hot, and to let you know the draft ends friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So check it out!

The Anigma

Your preview looks good, I'm really looking forward to reading your show. The Dratf makes things interesting and I'm looking forward to Angle/Jericho as well; it should be a great match.

This is just a suggestion but I think that you can make your previews a bit more detailed. Such as who the superstars that will be in action are competing against and why Cena was given the night off just so you can bring people up to date about what's happening in your BTB just in case they have just started reading. As I said, just a suggestion...I'll be checking out/reviewing your shows.

Vaan1221

Raw October 15th part 1

RAWS INTRO IS SHOWN, EXPLOSIONS GO OFF IN THE ARENA, RAW SI SHOWN BROADCASTING FROM ATLANTA, GEORGIA. Vince McMahon is shown standing in the middle of the NEWA Ring, with Coachman by his side.

McMahon: Welcome NEWA Fans to the Draft! Last night we saw body’s broken, Careers shortened, and possibly careers ended. WrestleMania was the mark of collaboration of these two companies. Last year at this time, TNA was competing against WWE, and vice-versa. Also looking back to last night, I had a few “decisions” to make about Impact Management. So now I am taking anyone in who is willing to become the NEW IMPACT GM! I will be doing interviews this Thursday night, so anyone in the back who thinks they are GM Material my office is open, just make sure to, umm, knock. Also anyone who thinks they can GM other than the people already helping NEWA run the show, just give me a Resume, and you know the drill from there. Well let’s get to the main theme for tonight’s Raw, the draft. And since Impact doesn’t have a GM, I will have the NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP! UNDERTAKER! Representing Impact!

Undertaker’s music hits as the fans begin screaming for him. The Arena turns blue and fog surrounds the Entrance way. The fans keep cheering on as Undertaker makes his way down to ringside with the World Heavyweight Title on his shoulder, Taker gets to the corner and begins to take his hat off, and pulled his head up with his eye’s rolled back into his head. Taker takes a step through the ropes and raises up the World Title, and puts it back on his shoulder and grabs the Microphone.

Undertaker: Last night, I proved to the world, who was the dominate sibling. I made my Ex-Brother REST IN PEACE!

McMahon: Well, Taker how about tonight we talk about the Draft, I have all these names in balls, and I put them in this mixer, and I had mixed them up pretty thoroughly. Well both You Taker, and Coach have made your first picks, so lets see who you both picked. Taker you go first.

Undertaker breaks open the plastic ball and pulls out the name.

Undertaker: Snitsky!

Fans begin to boo as Snitsky makes his way out to the ring,

McMahon: Ok, Lets welcome Snitsky to Impact! Now Coach lets see your pick.

Coach breaks open his plastic ball and pulls out the name, and Coach “sighs”

Coach: Norman Smiley!

Stormin Norman Smiley makes his way out to the ring with the Money in The Bank Briefcase in his hands. Norman makes his way in the ring and is met by McMahon, and shakes his hand.

McMahon: Well, what a surprise, the Former Money in the Bank Wild Card Himself, the man responsible for Taylor, and Regal’s dismissal from this industry.

Smiley: That’s not my fault, that’s your jackass for not knowing how to see great talent right under you BIG NOSE!

McMahon: Now you listen here you Son-Of-A-Bitch! If I wanted to I could have went within my power and take you out of that match before you even made it to the Entrance Ramp.

Smiley: No, you couldn’t have, Because…… In NEWA Rules once a match is made, and a superstar is added, all you can do is add on, not subtract.

McMahon: Ok then How about I add on a match to the card right now. Stormin Norman Smiley against Snitsky, in a Falls Count Anywhere Match, and to “Add” a stipulation, it will be a handicapped match. Snitsky’s partner, will be none other than CARLITO!

A SPITTING NOISE IS HEARD, “I SPIT IN THE FACE OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T WANT TO BE COOL!” Carlito’s music hits as fans begin to boo. Carlito makes his way out to the ring holding an apple. Carlito goes up the staircase and gets in the ring.

McMahon: And the MATCH STARTS NOW!

~The Bell rings and the show goes to a quick commercial.~

The scene comes back as Snitsky is stomping on Norman’s chest, while Carlito was standing pointing at the fans talking mess. Snitsky sets up Norman for a Powerbomb. Snitsky lifts up Norman to his shoulder’s, but Norman begins to hit rights and lefts on Snitsky’s head. Norman hops off of Snitsky’s shoulders and hits a dropkick. Snitsky falls down as Norman starts stomping on him. CARLITO THEN RUNS UP AND HITS THE BACKCRACKER ON SMILEY! Carlito then begins to stomp on Norman, as Snitsky gets up and then lifts up Norman, and lifts him up for another powerbomb. SNITSKY SLAMS NORMAN INTO THE MAT! Carlito lifts up Norman and tosses him to Snitsky, yelling for the Pumphandle-Slam. Snitsky grabs Norman ready for the Pumphandle-Slam, WHEN GLASS IS HEARD SHATTERING! STONE COLD’S MUSIC HITS, AND AUSTIN RUNS DOWN TO THE RING!

Ross: OH MY GOD! ITS STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!

Carlito slides out of the ring, and Snitsky waits for Stone Cold. Austin slides into the ring, and Ducks a clothesline thrown at him by Snitsky and recoils off of the ropes, and JUMPS AND MOUNTS SNITSKY AND BEGINS UNLOADING RIGHTS! Carlito slides in to the ring and stomps on Austin’s back, Stone Cold then jumps off of Snitsky and kicks Carlito in the stomach and begins to hit rights on Carlito, and backs him into the corner. Carlito falls down to the bottom of the corner, and Austin begins to stomp a mud-hole and walk it dry. Snitsky pulls Austin off of Carlito and throws a right, Austin catches it and kicks Snitsky in the ribs and HITS THE STONE COLD STUNNER! Carlito then runs up behind Austin and goes for the Back Cracker, AUSTIN GRABS CARLITO’S HEAD AND REVERSES IT AND STUNNERS CARLITO! Austin jumps up as Snitsky and Carlito roll out of the ring. Stone Cold then calls for some beers and are seen thrown to him, Austin goes to the corner and busts open the Beer cans and begins to chug then as JOHNATHON COACHMAN’S MUSIC HITS THE AIR! Coach makes his way onto the entrance Ramp with a Microphone and begins to speak.

Coach: Well, Austin Since you feel the need to interfere in our little contest tonight, how about I make a match for you tonight! I can’t have you interfering with my show, so who can I put against you, to help you learn a lesson. TONIGHT, IT WILL BE STONE COLD, FIGHTING AGAINST NONE OTHER THEN……UMAGA!

Coachman’s music begins to hit as Austin grabs a Microphone from ringside.

Stone Cold: Well, do what you gotta do, you ugly Son-Of-A-Bitch, cause I will be there tonight ready to open up a CAN OF WHOOP ASS ON UMAGA, AND AFTER THAT IM GOING TO RAISE HELL ON YOUR YELLOW ASS!

Stone colds music hits as the camera goes to Ross and HBK!

Ross: Business has just picked up, after all of this what else can we expect tonight.

HBK: Tonight Austin makes his long awaited return to Raw. I want to see how this one turns out.

~The scene fades and goes to commercial and the comes back as Cryme Tyme is shown in the back, with JTG’s hand on his ear as well as Shad.~

Shad: Ready?

JTG: YEA! YEA!

Shad: Ok, let’s harmonize ourselves!

Cryme Tyme: WE GET THAT MONEY-MONEY, YEA-YEA!

Shad: No, J you gotta hold the note a little bit longer when you doin tha first yea!

Mr. Ass and Road Dogg walk into the scene and begin talking to Cryme Tyme

Road Dogg: Hoooolllld Up! You two are the NEWA tag team Champs.

JTG: Yup!

Dogg: Yall look like some sorry bitch’s.

Shad: What the hell did you say?

Dogg: Sorry…BITCH’S!

Mr. Ass: Do you undertand Boy?

Shad: Ha Haa…. Who the hell are yall to be callin tha NEWA Tag Team Champs Bitches? Looking like some broke ass male strippers.

Mr. Ass: Now listen here boy, we are the World Tag Champs! And unlike you two we had a real competion for out Titles, instead of the little guy’s, the Hardy’s. We went against a better team then those two punks, we beat the Dudley’s, not only did we beat them, we dominated them.

Shad: So, we could beat you and your boyfriend, what ever his name is.

Dogg: I am the R to tha O to tha A to tha D to tha D O Double G

JTG: YO! We don’t care who yall are. You could be Tupac, and I still wouldn’t give a damn about what your sayin.

Shad taps on JTG’s Shoulder.

Shad: Yo J!

JTG: Yea!

Shad: You know what we do to sucka’s like them.

JTG: Yea, I got cha!

JTG kicks Road Dogg in the crotch and Shad hits a Big Boot on Mr. Ass. JTG and Shad then take the World Tag Titles, and run away from the scene yelling WE GOT DEM TITLES-TITLES YEA-YEA!

The scene then goes to the Entrance Ramp. DAMN! Is heard AS FAROOQ’S MUSIC HITS! Farooq makes his was down to the ring as Fans begins to cheer him on. Farooq makes his way up the staircase and steps in-between the ropes into the ring and raises his arm in a fist.
Jessica: INTRODUCING FIRST, REPRESENTING RAW, FAROOQ!

The music stops as the fans await his opponent. STINGS MUSIC HITS AS FANS JUMP TO THEIR FEET! Sting comes out to the entrance ramp with his Baseball Bat, and begins to walk down the ramp looking at fans raising his Bat. Sting gets to the ring and jumps up to the canvas and steps between the ropes into the ring. Stings goes to the corner and raises his bat as fans continue to cheer him on. Sting jumps down and takes off his coat, and hands it and the baseball bat to the ref.

Jessica: Now Introducing Representing IMPACT, STING!

The ref rings the bell and Sting and Farooq circle each other. They lock-up, and Farooq pushes Sting back into the corner. The ref separates them and Farooq raises up his hands to show he wasn’t breaking any rules. Sting then kicks Farooq in the mid-section. Sting pulls Farooq around in and tosses him into the corner and begins to throw right. He throws 2 more and then throws a Elbow into his chest. Sting then steps up to the second ropes and begins to throw punches, 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10, Sting jumps down and hits a snap-mare takeover. Sting then presses his knee into Farooq’s back and pulls back his arms in a surfboard maneuver. Sting brings up Farooq, and leans into him and presses him into the ropes and Irish Whips Farooq. Farooq bounces off of the ropes and comes back, Sting then hopes down to his stomach and Farooq jumps over him. Sting gets up and Farooq hits a shoulder block on Sting, Farooq then lifts up Sting and backhands his chest. Farooq tosses Sting into the ropes and runs to hit a clothesline. Farooq lifts up Sting and looks at the fans, Sting takes advantage of this distraction and hits Farooq in the ribs with a two rights. Sting then jumps up and rakes Farooq’s eyes. Sting runs and recoils off the ropes and hits the DDT on Farooq. Sting then grabs Farooq and steps between his legs for the Scorpion Death Lock. Farooq pulls his legs lose and kicks Sting in the stomach to the ropes. Farooq jumps up and hits Sting with a huge standing thrust spinebuster, and then goes for the pin, 1…2…STING KICKS OUT! Farooq brings up Sting and gets ready for the Dominator. Farooq lifts up Sting, bur sting wiggles his way out, and turns around and hits a chop block to the back of Farooq’s knee knocking him on his back. Sting then grabs Farooq’s legs again, AND LOCKS IN THE SCORPION DEATHLOCK! Farooq clinches his teeth and begins crawling towards the ropes. STING SITS ON FAROOQ’S BACK, AND FAROOQ BEGINS TO TAP! DING! DING! DING!

Jessica: YOUR WINNER, STING!

~Show cuts to a commercial break and comes back to the commetary~

Ross: Well, everybody what a great way to begin our program, we have already had the first picks of the night. Norman Smiley’s new home is with us on Raw, and we have lost Snitsky to Impact!

HBK: Well, thank god for the simple fact, that we don’t have to look at that ugly yellow tooth monster anymore. Well we have two more picks coming up.

“ARE YOU READY” fans jump to their feet as the camera’s go to Triple H who makes his way down the ring in his Street cloths, and his Jackhammer in his right hand. Triple H then walks up the staircase and steps in between the ropes and into the middle of the ring. Triple H walks around and lays his Jackhammer on the turnbuckle and leans over the top rope for a microphone.

HHH: Today, I came into Atlanta with one thing on mind, The NEWA Title. I deserve another chance at the belt. Cena! Doesn’t nobody deserve to hold that title more than me, THE GAME! Last nights match; I feel was the highlight of NEWA, the biggest event to ever come out of NEWA!

BOBBY LASHLEYS MUSIC HITS, AND FANS BEGINS TO CHEER HIM ON! Lashley makes his way out onto the entrance ramp in a suit with a microphone.

Lashley: Triple H, we were both in that match last night, and we saw how it ended up. I was the last in the ring with Cena, you got eliminated; thanks to me. So I should be first in line for the title. I put out a bigger effort last night tha…

Coach cuts him off as he is shown on the Titantron.

Coach: Well, gentlemen I see you are both very anxious for some NEWA gold. Both of you had your chance last night, and failed to achieve gold. How about this, Next week, since I have no one else in line for the Title, I will put you two to the test. I’m going to put you two in a fatal four-way match for the Number-one contender spot, for the NEWA Heavyweight Title.

Randy Orton slides in behind HHH and JUMPS TO HIT THE RKO ON HIM AND Lashley drops the microphone and begins to take off his jacket and walks down toward the ring and gets ringside as Orton calls him out. Lashley slides in the ring and Orton slides out. GOLDBERG THEN SLIDES INTO THE RING AND SPEARS LASHLEY AND JUMPS BACK UP! GOLDBERG LIFTS UP LASHLEY AND HITS THE JACKHAMMER!

Coach: And Introducing your two opponents, Randy Orton, AND NEWA’S NEWEST SUPERSTAR, GOLDBERG!

The show cuts to a commercial and then comes back to McMahon’s office!

McMahon: Well Guys, You have each picked another name for the Draft.

Taker: I chose Umaga!

Coach: Wait Up! What about tonight Main Event, between him and Umaga?

McMahon: Well since this is a special occasion How about we keep the match, but it will be for the final trade in the draft.

Coach: Okay!

McMahon: So Coach, who was your pick?

Coach: Well, Mr. McMahon I have Chosen Kane!

Taker: To bad, he will never be able to wrestle again, after I sent him back to Hell, WHERE HE BELONGS!

Vaan1221

Raw October 15th part 2

The camera then goes to the entrance ramp. KURT ANGLES MUSIC HITS! Fans begin to yell You Suck and boo Angle! Angle makes his way out with the American Flag on his head, and gets halfway down the ramp and lifts up his arms and head as pyro and sparks go up behind him. Angle then jumps up to the ring canvas and waltz around the ring and hops on the corner with his arms raised.

Jessica: Introducing representing IMPACT, KURT ANGLE!

“BREAK THE WALLS DOWN”. Jericho’s music hits as the arena goes pitch black. Sparks shoots up as the lights go on and Jericho is turned around with his arms out. Jericho snaps around as fans are yelling, and cheering him on. Jericho gets to the ring snd jumps up to the canvas and turns around looking at the fans. Jericho gets into the ring and points at Angle, and then jumps up to the corner with his arms out.

Jessica: Introducing next REPRESENTING RAW, CHRIS JERICHO!

The ref calls for the bell, and Angle and Jericho begin to circle each other. They lock up, Angle gets loose with a hold of Jericho’s arm and goes under it with a standing armbar. Angle throws a elbow on Jericho’s arm. Angle then goes for a second elbow but Jericho circles out of the hold and pulls Angle at him and hits a clothesline. Jericho jumps on top of Angle who is on his back and puts him in a headlock. Angle turns his body around and makes his way to his feet. Angle gets up then lifts up Jericho and backdrops him. Angle gets up and waits for Jericho to get up as well. Angle runs and clotheslines Jericho. Jericho hops back to his feet, and Angle runs his shoulder into Jericho’s ribs and drives him into the corner. Angles then begins to unload rights and lefts on Jericho, and kicks him into his ribs and pulls him out of the corner and hits a snap suplex on Jericho. Jericho gets up but is knocked back down with a spinning elbow by Angle. Angle lifts up Jericho and hits two rights. Angle lifts up Jericho and hits a scoop slam. Angle quickly follows up with an elbow drop. Angle lifts up Jericho and Irish Whips him into the ropes. Jericho runs and throws a clothesline, and Angle duck. Jericho jumps off of the second rope and hits a elbow on Angle. Angle and Jericho both get to their feet. Angle throws a right and Jericho hooks it. Jericho then hooks Angle and hits a DDT, and springs back to his feet and lifts up Angle. Jericho throws Angle into the corner and runs and jumps off the second rope into a dropkick to Angles chest. Angle falls down to a sitting position and then presses his foot into Angles neck and steps up to the first rope and presses down on his neck, the ref tries to pull Jericho off and then begins to count, 1…2…3…4… Jericho jumps off of Angle and then puts two boots to his chest. Jericho lifts up Angle and throws a sidekick; Angle then catches it and throws Jericho around and puts his head under his arm AND HITS THE ANGLE SLAM! ANGLE GOES FOR THE PIN, 1…2..JERICHO GETS HIS FOOT ON THE ROPE. Angle hops up in anger and pulls off his shoulder straps and grabs Jericho’s Ankle and LOCKS IN THE ANKLE LOCK! Jericho is screaming in pain trying to crawl for the ropes. Angle is yelling as he tightens the lock. Jericho then begins to push his body up. Jericho turns his body around and goes for the enziguiri. Angle ducks under it and tightens the ankle lock. Jericho climbs towards the ropes, and Angle keeps tightening the ankle lock. Jericho is inches from the rope, and Angle won’t let go. JERICHO LEAPS UP AND GRABS THE BOTTOM ROPE! The ref begins to count for the break up, 1…2…3…4… Angle lets go! Angle then stomps on Jericho’s ankle. Jericho grabs his Ankle, and Angle lifts him up. Angle grabs Jericho and hooks his leg and goes for an underhook suplex, and stays down for the pin, 1…2.. Jericho kicks out. Angle then stands up and looks at Jericho as he makes his way just past his knees. ANGLE THEN GRABS JERICHO’S ANKLE AND TRIES TO LOCK IN THE ANKLE LOCK AGAIN! JERICHO ROLLS HIMSELF OVER AND SPRINGS ANGLE INTO THE TURNBUCKLE! Jericho then goes for a quick roll up, and stands up AND HOOKS ANGLES LEG AND GOES FOR THE WALLS OF JERICHO! Angle is then in pain clawing at the canvas to get to the ropes. ANGLE GRABS THE ROPES! JERICHO THEN RUNS AND JUMPS OFF THE SECOND ROPE AND HITS A LIONSAULT ON ANGLE AND GOES FOR THE PIN, 1…2.. ANGLE GRABS THE ROPE! Jericho hops up and is pulling his hair out! Angle makes his way up, Jericho grabs him and hits a reverse DDT! Jericho runs and jumps off the second rope for another Lion Sault; Angle rolls under him and Jericho lands on his feet. Jericho then throws a right, but Angle ducks it and HITS THE ANGLE SLAM! ANGLE GOES FOR THE PIN, 1…2…3! DING! DING! DING!

Jessica: Your Winner, representing Impact, KURT ANGLE!

The show goes to commercial and comes back to McMahon and Taker!

McMahon: Well Taker, who is your pick going to be? Since, Angle won you get to trade, any superstar for another on Raw.

Taker: I have made my choice! Tonight the Steiner’s won’t face off against Lance Cade & Trevor Murdock, instead will face the new team replacing them, and you will know who when the tag title match begins.

McMahon: Now that’s what I’m talking about a trade with possibilities. Make sure someone tells them they are now on Impact.

Road Dogg and Mr. Ass burst into McMahon’s office.

Mr. Ass: McMahon I am sick and tired of this disrespect the NEWA superstars are giving up.

Dogg: Yea! Those sons of bitches Cryme Tyme snuck attack us and ran away with our titles.

McMahon: Hold up! Hold up! Your talking about the NEWA Tag Champs?

Mr. Ass: Yes, those hood rats, took our belts.

McMahon: Hmm…. We will resolve this this Friday at impact, give me time to figure out a way to resolve this. Now though get the HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE!

POLICE SIRENS ARE HEARD AS SCOTT AND RICK STEINER BEGIN TO MAKE THEIR WAY DOWN TO THE RING! Fans begin to cheer them on as Scott slides into the ring and Rick jumps up to the canvas and climbs through the ropes. The Steiner go to opposite sides of the ring and hop on the turnbuckles with their arms raises as fans continue cheering them on.

Jessica: This is for the number one contender spot for the NEWA Titles. INTRODUCING FIRST, THE STEINER BROTHERS!

Ross: What an Ovation, I wonder who will be their opponents. Cade and Murdoch were traded to Impact, and No one told us who they got traded with!

HBK: I want to know who the hell is crazy enough to take on these big sons of bitches.

FIREWORKS FLY FROM THE CEILING TO THE ENTRANCE RAMP! SPARKS FLY UP AS TEAM 3D’S MUSIC HITS! Fans go to their feet and begin to cheer on team 3D. Brother Ray and Brother Devon walk out to the entrance ramp with a table. Team 3D begin to make their way down towards the ring. Cade and Murdoch run up behind Team 3D and begins attacking them. Ray and Devon drop the table and Murdoch and Cade make their way towards the rings and slam 3D on the sides of the canvas. The Steiner slide out of the ring, and begin to exchange hands with Cade and Murdoch. Cryme Tyme then run out, and stops by the table, and looked at it then each other. Cryme Tyme picks up the table and run to the ring and hit Cade who had turned around towards them. Murdoch them getss hit hard by Rick Steiner and stumbles towards Cryme Tyme, they them charge and run Murdoch down with the Table. The Steiner’s and Cryme Tyme are them staring face to face as Mr. Ass and Road Dogg are shown running down to the ring. Cryme Tyme turns with the table and slams it into Road Dogg, but Mr. Ass stops and jumps and hits a dropkick on the table knocking Cryme Tyme down throwing back the table slamming it into the Steiner’s. Mr. Ass Grabs JTG and Throws him into the ring and grabs the Table and throws it into the ring as well. Mr. Ass sets up the table in the middle of the ring and begins to pick up JTG and Team 3D slides into the ring, and Ray on one side of the table and Devon on the other. Mr. Ass turns around and Ray lifts up Mr. Ass AND HITS THE 3D! Road Dogg slides into the ring and begins to hit rights on Devon, and turns to clothes line Ray. Scott Steiner slides into the ring, and so does Rick pushing out the broken table. Dogg turns toward Scott Steiner and is hit with a Power Slam, Rick then runs and drops a leg drop on his neck. JTG makes his way to his feet, and Steiner kicks him in the mid-section and lifts him up for a powerbomb as Rick climbs to the top turnbuckle. Shad then slides in and pushes Rick’s leg off the rope making him low blow himself on the corner. Shad then hits a chop block on the back of Scott’s knee and JTG falls on him. Shad then pulls Rick off of the turnbuckle and puts him on his shoulder. JTG runs under him and into the ropes and runs back TO HIT THE G9! Scott makes his way up as Ray grabs him from behind and begins to lift him up, as Devon grabs his neck and HITS THE 3D TWO! The ref slides into the ring as Brother Ray covers Scott, 1…2…SCOTT KICKS OUT!

The show then cuts to a quick commercial break

They come back as Ray is show holding Scott in a headlock on the ground, and all the other teams made their way from ringside and Rick and Devon were on opposite sides of the ring for the tag match. Ray then lets loose the headlock and lifts up Scott, hitting a forearm on his back and dragging him over to his corner to get the tag in for Devon. Devon gets in to the ring as Ray pulls up Scotts arm. Devon kicks Scott in is side and grabs him hitting two rights. Devon tosses Scott into the ropes and hip tosses him. Devon then grabs Devon and places Scott into a head lock and takes him back down to the mat and and lets go and stands up and stomps on Scotts chest twice. Devon grabs Scotts arm and drags him over to his corner and tags in Ray. Devon keeps a hold on Scotts arm as Ray stomps on his ribs. Ray lifts up Scott and tosses him into the ropes and throws a clothesline, Scott ducks it and comes back for a shoulder block. The crowd explodes in cheers as Ray makes it back to his feet and Scott throws a right and leans in to throw Ray off of the ropes into the other ropes and grabs him and hits a Belly to Belly slam. Scott gets up and tags in Rick. Rick jumps into the rings and begins to stomp on Ray, as Devon runs in to his aid, Rick hits a clothesline, and Devon bounces back up and runs at Rick again, and Rick lifts him up to hit a spinning spine buster on Devon. Ray gets up and Rick and Scott position themselves for a double suplex, they lift up Ray and turn it into a Double Brain Buster. Devon gets up and then jumps to hit a double clothesline on The Steiner’s. Devon Lifts up Rick and throws him out of the ring, Scott then runs up behind Devon and picks him up and begins to push-up Devon. Ray the gets up and kicks Scott in the mid-section, Scott drops Devon and is then hit with the DDT by Ray. Ray then grabs Steiner’s legs and pulls them up. DEVON YELLS WAZZUP AND SO DOES RAY AS DEVON JUMPS TO HIT A FLYING HEADBUTT IN BETWEEN SCOTT’S LEGS! Scott grabs his crotch and rolls out of the ring, and Rick comes in and throws a clothesline at Ray, but ducks and hooks Rick’s arm and then hooks the other TO HIT THE BUBBA BOMB! Devon then lifts up Rick and sets him up for a reverse DDT, DEVON LIFTS RICK AND HITS SAVING GRACE! Devon then goes for the pin 1…2…3! DING! DING! DING!

Jessica: WINNERS AND NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS FOR THE NEWA TAG TITLES, TEAM 3D!

Camera cuts to HBK and Ross.

HBK: What the hell just happened?

Ross: I’ll tell you what happened, we have two new Number 1 contenders for the NEWA Tag Titles, and none other then Raw’s newest superstars, Team 3D!

HBK: Well, shoot what else can we expect from the draft tonight?

The scene then cuts to the backstage area where Coach, McMahon, and Taker are standing talking about the Draft.

McMahon: See, Taker made a trade and now we have new NEWA Number One Contenders.

Coach: Yeah, but Team 3D???

Taker: Quit Whining Coach! Now

McMahon: What else do we need to do here? Oh yeah pick 4 more balls each!

They each grab 4 more balls

McMahon: Now, we have a Main Event to get to. We will make sure and read out those trades after the Main Event.

The cameras cut back to Ross and HBK

HBK: Well next is our Main Event, which is Austin versus Umaga.

Ross: Yes sir, I can’t wait to see how this goes down.

The show cuts to commercial and then comes back to Umaga’a music.

Fans begin to boo Umaga, as he makes his way down to the ring with Coachman by his side. Umaga walks up the stairs ring side and steps into the ring. GLASS IS THEN HEARD SHATTERING AND STONE COLDS MUSIC HITS! Fans jump to their feet cheering as Stone Cold makes his way down to the ring. Umaga is waiting in the ring as Austin runs and slides into ring.

Austin tackles Umaga and begins to hits right after right on his head. Umaga pushes Austin off and makes his way to his feet. Umaga then throws a thrust punch hitting Austin in his throat knocking him to his back. Umaga lifts Austin up and throws him into the corner. Umaga then runs and hits the THUMP on Austin’s chest, knocking him to the ground. Umaga then turns around and begins to run at Austin, Stone Cold then moves out the way and stands up and begins to hit rights on Umaga in the corner, and then kicks him in his stomach. Austin then hits a clothesline on Umaga. Umaga takes a step back but that’s about it, Austin then goes for another clothesline but Umaga lifts him up on his shoulder’s, Austin throws a right to Umaga’s head and gets loose, and turns around Umaga, and kicks him in the stomach and goes for the stunner, Carlito then slides into the ring with a chair, Umaga pushes Austin forward and Carlito hits him in the head with the chair. Austin trembles back and Umaga hits a superkick on Austins head, knocking him down. Umaga then climbs up the turnbuckle to the second rope and jumps to hit a falling headbutt. Carlito drags Austin to the rope and places him into the corner, and Umaga runs and slams his ass into Austin’s face. Umage lifts up Austin then and HITS THE SAMOAN SPIKE! The ref is still ringing the bell for the DQ! Coach gets into the ring and has Umaga carry Austin out of the Arena.

McMahon’s Music hits and he makes his ways out to the ring. Takers music follows quick after as fans begin to boo him now in a change in events. Taker makes is way to the center of the ring where Vince is standing holding a Microphone.

McMahon: Okay everybody we are going reveal the last four for each show. We are going to do this in a turn type of way. So Coach who were your first two new superstars.

Coach: Well sir, I have got some of the more primitive superstars to add to Raw’s roster. First I have JAY LETHAL! But even bigger news is that I have picked FINLEY!

Taker: Well Coach, I have taken two of you top superstars. EDGE AND MARK HENRY!

Coach: Well…AHEM! I chose Karen Angle AND REY MYSERIO! Also for my trade, I will make it at Impact so that I have time to think about it.

Taker: Last, for Smackdown I have Beth Phoenix and MR. KENNEDY!

Angle makes his way out with his wife Karen with a Microphone.

Kurt Angle: Just wait a damn minute here. That is my wife, You can’t remove her from my side, are you out of your damn minds.

McMahon: Sorry Kurt, I would have made it a stable pick, but you are holding the Television Title and we can’t move that to another show. So say your goodbyes to Karen, and watch Raw on Monday’s to see her.

The scene fades as Raw ends, and is show copyrighted 2007

Vaan1221

f_Blash2m_dca53e5.jpg

Raw Preview

Who will be the number one contender for the NEWA Championship

Will Stone Cold Have redemption on Carlito and Umaga?

The Leviathan

Best Match: Team 3D/ Steiners

Worst Match: Smiley/ Snitsky and Carlito

Best Promo: Cryme Tyme/ Mr. Ass and Road Dogg

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: I think Taker here is out of character imo, well.. other than that, it is still a great read. The draft looks good.... Wonder who will be the no. 1 contender for the title. I am checking out your next show. Check out HEW, my new show is up!

Vaan1221

Raw is posted, and Impact has gone back to 1 hour shows as long as they arent the show being featured in PPV, and vice-versa.

Best Match: Team 3D/ Steiners

Worst Match: Smiley/ Snitsky and Carlito

Best Promo: Cryme Tyme/ Mr. Ass and Road Dogg

Worst Promo: didnt like smiley mcmahon too much but atleast mcmahon was in character

Additional Feedbacks: I am gonna have to agree with the Leviathan. Taker is way out of character but the draft came out real good and I am looking forward to your next show.

The Anigma

Best Match: Kurt Angle vs. Chris Jericho

Worse Match: Smiley/Snitsky and Carlito

Best Interview/Segment: Cryme Tyme/Mr. Ass and Road Dogg

Worse Interview/Segment: Taker/Coach/McMahon Segments

Additional Feedback/Comments: I agree with Leviathan that Undertaker seemed a bit out of character in his segment with Coach and McMahon but other than that the show was pretty good. I really enjoyed Angle/Jericho and Team 3D/Steiners was also a good match. I'm looking forward to your next show and the preview looks alright though I think that it could be a bit more detailed but other than that keep up the good work.

Vaan1221

Ight I got news, Imma try and finish Impact tonight, I been mad busy, between college and work, so give me some time, next week both shows will be simulated tho, if ya kno what that means, actually imma pull up to October 2008, ya dig, so that my shit aint in the past, after Impact is made, I will go up to cyber sunday and later today after that I will put up upadate, for shows... and titles....let yall know what went down, so if any titles changed hands. As a matter of fact, forget tonights Impact it will be simmed......

Vaan1221

Cena reatains title until Cyber sunday, and is now in a program between him and Austin.

Undertaker lost his title when Kane came back and chokedslammed him into a Casket that was inflames in Taker vs. Sting((Summerslam))

Shelton lost the title to Jericho((Backlash))
Shelton wins back title((Raw after Backlash))
Jeff Hardy defeats Shelton for the title((Summerslam))
Carlito wins title from Jeff((Bound For Glory))

Kurt Angle loses title to Ron Killings((Bound for Glory))

Cryme Tyme loses title to Team 3D((Backlash))
Team 3D loses belts to The Hardy's((No Mercy))
Cryme Tyme Wins titles from the Hardy;s(( Bound For Glory))

Aj Styles loses belt to Samoa Joe((No Mercy))

Melina retains title

Road Dogg $ Ass, changes names back to BG James and Kip James
Lost titles to Tomko and Christain
TC loses titles to Mark Henry & Umaga

::Cyber Sunday::

Choose!

Norman Smiley uses MITB

Norman Smiley vs. Cena((Choose Match))
CHOICES:
Hardcore Match
Last Man Standing
Hell in a Cell