• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Era Wrestling Association

What kind of Match should Cena vs. Smiley be?

• Hell in a Cell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Last Man Standing

• Extreme Hardcore((Barbwired Ropes/ Thumbtacts on turnbuckles))

• Total voters

The Rated R CMStar

Sorry, but I have to say this is really confusing, the tons of posters you have, the tons of results and news updates you post one after the other and with no explanation. That has to change.

And who the hell is Norman Smiley?

Vaan1221

Reaction score
STORMIN NORMAN SMILEY! SCREAMIN NORMAN SMILEY, A WCW Wrestler back in the day, 2 time WCW hardcore Champ, and TNA SUPERSTAR!!

OK, OK I am Amping up everything for the kick-off show, NEWA Wrestlemania, which if you havent noticed, I will be posting tomorrow, Im just doing the week before the kick-off, ya know,

EVERYTHING EXCEPT SATURDAY NIGHT SHOWDOWN, WILL BE WRITTEN OUT IN FULL AS FAR AS RESULTS COME, SO LOOK OUT FOR RAW AFTER WRESTLEMANIA, AND ESPECIALLY LOOK OUT FOR WRESTLEMANIA TOMORROW NIGHT!!!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Sorry, but I have to say this is really confusing, the tons of posters you have, the tons of results and news updates you post one after the other and with no explanation. That has to change.

And who the hell is Norman Smiley?

Here he is!

Anyways, I am looking forward to it... I think this posters and stuffs really help hyping out WM 24....

The Rated R CMStar

Uhhm. Then curious to see what you do with Norman Smiley and I will be reviewing WM 24.

Cheap Plug: Check out BTW Federation

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Wrestlemania 24, Part 1

The Lights Dim down as the fans quiet down and spotlights rotate throughout the Arena. One Last Breath by Creed Plays throughout the Arena as the Titantrons Screen shows John Cena screaming “I WILL NEVER GIVE UP MY TITLE.” The show a video-clip of Bobby Lashley sliding into the ring and Standing eye-to-eye with John Cena as Cena throws up the NEWA Championship Belt with his right Arm. The scene fades out as Scott Steiner is seen flexing his muscles. Steiner then grabs the Microphone from Michael Cole “Cena I’m coming for you this Sunday so don’t expect to walk out WrestleMania with that belt.” Scott Steiner’s scene fades as HHH is shown with the sledge hammer yelling at Steiner “You won’t win this match, and as soon as I’m done with you, you might as well retire, because you won’t be walking out of WrestleMania the Champ, You WON’T BE WALKING OUT AT ALL!” Steiner is then seen Spinebustering Bobby Lashley, and Jumps up and kisses his right Bicep as he flexes. The Scene the fades as Cena is shown in Lashley’s Face doing his trademark “You Can’t See Me.” HHH is then shown slamming the heavy sledgehammer into Steiner’s stomach. The Scene fades away again, as Kane and The Undertaker are shown facing off in the middle of the Impact Ring. Kane and Undertaker are then shown exchanging rights and lefts; Kane is then shown getting choke-slammed by The Undertaker. Undertaker than is seen on his knee’s with Kane mounted and his eyes rolled back with his tongue out. A Short clip of Shelton and Jericho standing face-to-face is then shown, as well as CM Punk and Samoa Joe. The Rock and Stone Cold are seen in two different videos split on the Titantron, with the rock on the turnbuckle with his fist up, and Stone Cold On a Turnbuckle with two middle fingers in the air, with white text across both screen reads “Two Legends, Two Shows, Two Returns, ONE Winner.” Cryme Tyme are shown throwing the Hardy’s out of the Wrestling Ring. JTG is then shown sitting between the top two ropes riding it waving his right hand in the air as Shad “ The Beast” Gaspard is on the second turnbuckle pointing at the Hardy’s who are walking away holding their stomachs pointing at Cryme Tyme yelling at them. The clip fades as Jay Lethal is then showed walking down the Entrance Ramp with the belt around his waist mouthing “Oh Yea!” Mr. Ass is then shown getting 3D’ed through a table as Road Dogg is seen already knocked out through a table. The Dudley’s are then seen on opposite corners holding up Road Dogg and Mr. Ass’s Title Belt’s. The Music continues on as J.R. and HBK are seen at their Table.

Ross: Wow! How exciting is this, We have Two…NO! We have three Main Events Tonight.

HBK: Yes sir J.R., We have us a Hat trick here tonight.

Ross: First we have John Cena, Our NEWA Heavyweight Champ in a No Disqualification 4 Man Elimination Match. Not Only that but he has to worry about 3 of the Baddest Men of Monday Nights.

HBK: Yep, We got us a “dozy” on our hands tonight Mr. Ross. Not only does he have it in for him by my Friend HHH, but he also has his hands full with Lashley and Steiner. Who knows what to expect. Reminding you that Cena has held the title over a year now.

Ross: Yes, you are right there. Well we have Mike Tenay and Eric Young Commentating for Impact.

The Camera then moves to the Impact Commentary

Mike Tenay: Thanks Jim, Well tonight we have the World Heavyweight Championship match between Kane “The Big Red Machine” and The “Dead Man” Himself, Undertaker.

Eric Young: Wow! WrestleMania! I can’t wait for our Impact Main Event. Kane, Undertaker…WHAT A MATCH! Last Man Standing! What a huge Event.

Mike Tenay: Not Only That Eric, We Have a special Showdown, Put on the card by the General Manager’s of each Show. Last Friday Impact Signed The “Peoples Champ” Rocky Maivia himself, The Rock. Now lets go back to J.R. to talk about their pick for the match

The Camera goes back to The Raw Commentary

Ross: Well, tonight for the Showdown both shows have Signed two “WWE Legends” The Rock with Impact and Stone Cold Steve Austin for Raw. YES! The Rattlesnake himself; back in action tonight.

The Light go down as the Commentary stops and The fan quiet down and await what was to come. “Are You Ready” Hits the air as fans begins to yell and scream. DX’s Music hits as is cuts out and The Dudley Boys come out as their music overtakes DX’s and Video Clips of The Dudley’s putting Road Dogg and Mr. Ass through tables is show over and over. The Crowd begins to boo as Brother D’Von and Brother Ray point at the crown swearing. The Dudley’s slide into the ring and hop up on opposite corners with their hands raised yelling at the fans because of all the boo’s.

Kanye West: Introducing first weighing a whole lot, its Brother Ray n D’Von, Tha Dudley’s.

“I’m a Ass Man” Hits as Fans begin to cheer once again. Mr. Ass walks out onto the Entrance Ramp and begins to walk down alone.

Kanye West: Next, comin out to tha ring, weighing 245lb is Mr. Assssssss.

Tenay: I guess Road Dogg and Mr. Ass, have decided to come out separately.

Mr. Ass get half way down the ramp as The Dudley’s are seen smiling poised with their hands on their knees motioning for Mr. Ass to enter the ring. Mr. Ass stops and smiles.

Eric: Do you think Mr. Ass is Intimidated?

Tenay: By that Smile I highly doubt he’s even thought about the situation in front of him,

Road Dogg is then jumps out of the crowd and slides in the ring behind the Dudley’s. D’Von turns around as Road Dogg hits a running clothesline on him. Road Dogg and Brother Ray then begin to exchange rights and lefts. Mr. Ass then slides in and grabs Ray setting him up for an Atomic Drop. Road Dogg throws two more rights jabs as Mr. Ass picks up Brother Ray and back-slams him on the canvas. D’Von gets up and hits Road Dogg with a Forearm Smash and grabs Mr. Ass. D’Von begins throwing right hooks, after that D’Von puts Mr. Ass’s head under his arm and hits a Snap Suplex.

Tenay: D’Von is taking over this match. Momentum is on The Dudley’s side early into this match.

Eric: YEA, and after they got set up by Mr. Ass and Road Dogg at the beginning of this match.

Ray then slides back into the ring and grabs Road Dogg and puts him in the Full Nelson. Ray then lifts him up and hits the Bubba bomb. Road Dogg lands on his tail bone, and is rolling around the ring hold his back screaming. Mr. Ass chop blocks the back of D’Von Dudley’s leg after a missed clothesline. Mr. Ass stands up and looks at the fans with a smirk on his face. Mr. Ass then recoils off the ropes and jumps to hit a leg drop on D’Von. Ray then gets back up and grabs Mr. Ass on the way up and throws a right, Mr. Ass Catch’s the right and gives one right back to Ray. Ray then leans against the ropes and Mr. Ass Irish Whips Brother Ray, Mr. Ass then dives on his stomach and Ray hops over him. Mr. Ass Jumps back up and bends forward ready to hit a Back Body Drop. Ray spoils his attempt with a kick to Mr. Ass’s chest. Mr. Ass shoots up as Ray hits a clothesline and then drops and elbow on Mr. Ass. Ray goes for the pin… 1…2….He Kicks Out! Ray slams his fist into the ring canvas and get up bringing Mr. Ass with him to their feet. Ray puts Ass in a front-headlock and turns him and hits a falling Neck Breaker. D’Von gets up and him and Ray grab Road Dogg and hit a double suplex. They then grab Mr. Ass and Irish Whip him into the ropes. The Dudley’s go for a double clothesline and Mr. Ass Ducks under it, and hits the ropes again and Ray picks him up by his legs and The Dudley’s HIT THE 3D. Ray goes for the pin, 1…2.. Road Dogg goes to break it up, D’Von throws a cloth line and Road ducks and hits a double Axe Handle on Ray to break up the count. D’Von brings Road Dogg up, hitting two forearms on his back, Road Dogg forces his was up and hits two left snap jabs, Dogg then begins to Shake and Roll, and throws the right, D’Von Ducks and Ray hits a Belly to Belly Suplex on Road Dogg. Ray stumbles up and grabs Mr. Ass. Ass begins to throw rights into Rays stomach, Ass then moves up to Rays head hitting rights and lefts. Mr. Ass then sets Ray up for the power bomb, and the smirk is shown on his face once again. Mr. Ass Picks up Ray and hits the power bomb. Mr. Ass picks Ray back up and HITS THE FAME-ASSER! Mr. Ass goes for the pin, 1… D’Von interrupts the count quick, stomping on Mr. Ass’s head. D’Von lifts Mr. Ass up, ROAD DOGG GRABS D’VON AND HITS A REVERSE DDT. Road Dogg picks D’Von up and sets him up for the Pumphandleslam. Road Dogg hits his signature humping as Mr. Ass hops up to the top rope. Road Dogg lifts D’Von, Mr. Ass then leaps off the top turnbuckle and hits a Fame-Asser as Road Dogg hits the Pumphandleslam. Road Dogg gets the pin, 1…2…3 the bell rings. DING! DING! DING!

Kanye West: Ya Winners and still the World Tag Champs Mr. Ass n Road Dogg.

Tenay: Wow, what a turnout; here tonight in our first match of the night.

Eric: Did you see that? Wow, I have never seen that move performed by Mr. Ass and Road Dogg before in my life.

Tenay: Well, we are going to pass the commentary to J.R. and HBK for our next match.

Ross: Wow, what a great turnout tonight, for WRESTLEMANIA 24. So…

HBK: Hold up right there Rossy boy. Lets talk about our upcoming match. Well one second, its has just came to our attention that there will be a Money In the Bank match later tonight, It wasn’t announced in the main card and who knows who will be competing in this match.

Ross: Wow, and Money in the Bank Match, So the Saga of MITB matches with continue tonight.

HBK: Yes, siree.

Ross: And yes I am curious who will be competing in this phenomenal match. Fans we will keep you informed on this match but for now its another Championship match.

YO! YO! YO! YO! Fans begin to scream and yell. POP A ROLLIE AND CHECK YOUR 40’S ITS CRYME TYME! BROOKLYN! BROOKLYN! Almost the whole area is seen screaming and standing now as JTG looks out the curtain and puts his head back, and then is seen pulling out in a 64’ Impala with Red Candy paint. Shad Drives down the ramp as he looks on to the fans with a smirk on his face and JTG up on top of his seat with his hand raised, yelling WE CRYME TYME HOMIE AND HE WE COME BRINGIN THA HOOD TO YOU! Cryme Tyme hopes out the Impala and climb into the ring.

Jessica Alba: Coming to the ring at a combined weight of 525lb’s CRYME TYME!

JTG walks over to Alba and starts hitting on her as THE HARDY’S MUSIC HITS! JTG and Shad stand staring down at Matt and Jeff as they run and slide in to the ring. The Hardy’s then jumps up on turnbuckles across the ring from each other with their hands up. The Hardy’s hop down the turnbuckles and go to the far side of the ring. Jeff and Shad get out first as The Bell rings and JTG and Matt circle each other. The hook up and JTG takes advantage and puts Matt in a headlock. Matt pulls out and JTG celebrated waving his arm yelling, THAT WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT! They hook up again and Matt takes advantage and puts JTG in a headlock. Matt lets go mimicking JTG, then leans back yelling, OOOOOO! JTG then kicks Matt in the stomach and runs to his right and hits a swinging neckbreaker off the ropes. JTG hops back up quick and lifts up Matt, and takes him over to the turnbuckle and tags in Shad. Shad grabs mat and Irish whips Matt into the ropes and swings for a clothesline, Matt ducks and hits the ropes and jumps for a crossbody. Shad catches Matt, and with a smirk on his face hits a fall back slam. Shad gets up and brings up Matt. Matt begins to throw rights into Shads stomach, and Shad hits a forearm to Matt’s back, knocking him back to a knee. Shad lifts Matt to his feet and Irish Whips him hard into the turnbuckle, and runs at Matt for a turnbuckle clothesline and Matt ducks under Shads arm and Shad’s chest slams into the corner, and knocks him back about 2 feet as Matt hits a dropkick to his back slamming him back into the corner. Matt then bounces off the ropes and jumps over the rope after grabbing Shad’s head and pulling his neck down onto the rope. Shad wobbles back as Matt then grab Shads feet and pulls him down, and Shad slams on his back. JTG the runs and jumps off the canvas and hits Matt with a Double Axe Handle. Matt hits the ground and Jeff runs and hits a crossbody on JTG. Shad slides out the ring and Matt stands up. Shad hits a big right knocking him back down. Jeff gets up and runs at Shad, Shad then grabs Jeff and hits a spinebuster on the outside mats. Shad then grabs Matt and slides him into the ring and slides in with him. Shad throws Matt back into the corner hard, and slams off the turnbuckle and falls onto the ground. Shad then lifts Matt and throws a thrust to throat, throwing Matt back into the turnbuckle. Shad then puts Matt onto the top turnbuckle, and steps up the second turnbuckle, and hits a Superplex. Shad goes for the pin, 1…2.. MATT KICKS OUT! Shad lifts him up and puts him on his shoulder, and JTG slides into the ring and hits the rope and jumps for a neckbreaker and they slam into the ground, Jeff Hardy then is seen on the top turnbuckle and hops off to hit a Swanton Bomb on Shad. JTG then hits a low dropkick on Jeff hitting him in his head, knocking him out of the ring. JTG slides out with him and lifts him up and hits some rights, then Jeff begins to throw punches back. Jeff then grabs the back of JTG’s head and slams it on the ring. Jeff then hooks his head under JTG’s arm and hits a Atomic Drop on him. Jeff then hits a Bulldog on JTG. Shad then gets up, as well ad Matt. Matt kicks Shad in his stomach and DDT’s Shad on the Wrestling Canvas. Matt goes for the pin, 1…2. SHAD KICKS OUT! Jeff then returns to his corner and awaits a tag. Matt picks up Shad and tosses him into the ropes and hits a big shoulder block. Shad gets back up as JTG hops back up to his corner. Shad brings up Matt and hits a power bomb pin, 1…2.. Matt kicks out. Shad brings up Matt, Matt then kicks Shad in his stomach and hits a quick twist of fate. Shad and Matt are laid out and soon begin towards their partners. Matt jumps up and TAGS JEFF, now SHAD JUMPS AND TAGS JTG. Jeff runs at JTG and JTG throws a clothesline, Jeff ducks and runs up the turnbuckle and flips back for the Whisper in the Wind. JTG DUCKS UNDER IT AND HOPS ON THE ROPES, JEFF THEN LANDS ON HIS FEET AND TURNS AROUND, JTG THEN HOPS OFF THE ROPES AND HITS A FLYING LEG DROP! JTG GOES FOR THE PIN, 1…2…3, DING! DING! DING!.

Jessica Alba: Your Winners and STILL NEWA Tag Team Champions……CRYME TYME!

Ross: Two Matches under Wrestlemania’s Belt. And I just got word that Two of the Money in the Bank contenders, one from each brand are going to be.

HBK: Well Mr. MAC MAN! Who will it be?

Mr. McMahon: Well, everybody We have 3 stars from each show but only one from each group will go on to the match tonight.

The Camera turns as Rick Steiner, Booker T, and Prime Time are seen representing RAW. MVP, Rey Mysterio, and Chris Masters are shown.

Mr. McMahon: Well, this first pick gentlemen, how exciting. Ok, I wrote each of your names on a card, I will pick two names for this first one, here we go.

McMahon reaches into the Impact Hat and pulls out a name and opens it up. McMahon looks at it and looks at the Impact Stars, with a smile on his face.

Mr. McMahon: MVP! Good luck in the match tonight son. Now who do I have for Raw?

McMahon reaches into the Raw hat and pulls out a name. He looks at it and has a bigger grin then before on his face. McMahon looks up at the Raw Stars.

Mr. McMahon: Hmmm… Now, what do I say about this last name. Prime-Time, good luck tonight in the Money in the Bank match. Well, we have four more superstars tonight, and I’m going to let you, the GM’s Decide. So make you decision wisely.

Tenay: Wow! MVP, he can take home the Money in the Bank Briefcase.

Eric: But so can Prime Time, you definitely can’t count him out.

Tenay: You sure could. I can’t wait to see who else will be in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match tonight!

OOOOHHHH YEEAAAA! Black Machismo’s music hits as the fans begin to cheer. Jay Lethal walks out with his hands up; holding the X-Division Championship. AJ Styles then sneak attacks Lethal, with a forearm to his back knocking him down the entrance ramp. AJ continues with the rights and lefts, on the back of Jay Lethal. AJ Styles gets to the ring and Irish Whips Lethal into the turnbuckle. AJ goes and picks u lethal and slams his head on the wrestling canvas. AJ tosses Lethal into the ring and slides in. The Bell sounds as AJ lets Lethal get up and jumps to hit a Dropkick. Lethal goes down as AJ lifts him back up and hits a Scoop Slam. AJ drops a elbow on Lethal’s chest and hops up to hit a moonsault, and goes for the pin, 1…2. Lethal kicks out. AJ begins to pummel Lethal with rights. AJ gets up and brings Lethal with him, AJ sets up Lethal for a DDT, Lethal throws AJ into the ropes. Lethal then hits a Hip-Toss into a cartwheel, and then he hits a Drop Kick to AJ’s chest. Lethal picks up AJ and throws his forearms to AJ’s back. Lethal hits a forearm to AJ’s chest knocking him up to his feet. Lethal then hits the rope and hits a clothesline. Lethal picks up AJ and sets him up for a powerbomb. Lethal then stomps down to put more damage to the head of Styles. Lethal then hits a quick powerbomb and goes for the pin, 1… AJ kicks out of the pin, and Lethal gets up stomping on Styles head. Styles is now to his knees and Lethal hits the ropes and hits his 2nd dropkick. Lethal then lifts AJ and hits even for rights and Irish whips him into the ropes. AJ recoils back off the ropes and Lethal hits a spinning elbow and goes for the pin, 1..2. AJ kicks out once again. Lethal hits his fist on Mat as he leans back on his knees, running his hands over his hair and he gets up bringing up AJ to. Lethal tosses Styles into the ropes and waits for him, Styles jumps off the ropes and back flips into a reverse DDT on Lethal. AJ Styles then sets up a powerbomb with Lethal. AJ HITS THE STYLES CLASH!!! AJ GOES FOR THE PIN, 1…2…3! DING! DING! DING!

Kanye West: Ya Winner an New X-Division Champion, AJ STYLES!

Tenay: A great display of athletic ability by these two. A good, clean win by AJ Styles.

Eric: Whoa!

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Wrestlemania 24, Part 2

Tenay: Well next we have the Next two Wrestlers for the Money In The Bank Ladder Match.

Mr. McMahon: Ok guys, do you have your 2nd opponents for the Money In The Bank?

Coachman: Well Sir, I have taken my time, and chose someone of elegance, someone who I know can bring home the Money in the Bank Briefcase, and this man is……RANDY ORTON!

The crowd yells as Orton walks into the camera, with a smirk on his face.

Regal: Well, Mr. McMahon, me and Taylor, have had our mix-ups and our head to head collisions, to bring you this man, a former World Heavyweight Champ. I bring you BATISTA!

Taylor: Yep!

Mr. McMahon: Ok so now we have, MVP vs. Primetime vs. Randy Orton vs. Batista. Now that we have that established, what should we do to pick the next two Wrestlers for this Match?

Taylor: How about the Next wrestler to walk in this room be one of the contestants.

Mr. McMahon: Ok, We can do that. Ok then its settle, Next man through that door will be in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match.

The Camera goes back to Ross as One Last Breath by Creed is playing in the background.

HBK: We have 2 more to go MAC MAN! Now, we’ve got, out Intercontinental Title Match. Between Jericho and Benjamin, the Champ.

The Titantron shows Jericho walk out on Raw with the Intercontinental Championship. Shelton and Chris are facing off, Then Benjamin is show hitting a T-Bone Suplex on Jericho, and getting the 3 count. Jericho is then seen later as Benjamin is holstering the Title on his shoulder. Y2J is then shown hitting Shelton with a chair, and pinning him. Y2J Yells “ THAT’S WHY I SHOULD BE THE CHAMP†Shelton and Y2J are seen exchanging rights and lefts as Jonathon Coachman walks out and makes the match “You two want to fight so much, then lets make a match, one on one at WrestleMania for the Intercontinental Championship. A variety of clip featuring Shelton and Jericho is shown. The shows lights and screens go out, the Titantrons screen began to show a countdown, as fans begin to scream and yell for Y2J. The numbers get to and disappear, and the whole arena goes pitch black. “BREAK DOWN THE WALLLLLLLLLLSSS†The light flash a little more as Jericho is seen with his arms out facing the Titantron. Jericho then swings around as fireworks go off for Jericho. Fans begin to stand up screaming and cheering on Jericho as he walks down to the ring pointing at fans and yelling. Jericho then slides into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle.

Jessica Alba: Coming out, at 243lb’s CHRIS JERICHO!

“AIN’T NO STOPPING ME†The fans are about 50% with boo’s and cheers throughout the arena. Shelton runs out onto the stage with his Intercontinental Championship around his waist, with his hands thrown up to the air. Shelton is yelling out to his fans, and points at Jericho. Shelton rolls into the ring, and hops on the corner turnbuckle pointing at the NEWA fans, and hops down and hands the Intercontinental Championship over to the Referee.

Jessica Alba: Introducing next, your NEWA Intercontinental Champion, weighing 236lb’s, SHELTON BENJAMIN!

Shelton and Jericho circle each other, the bell then rings. Shelton and Jericho lock up, Shelton takes an early advantage, and hits a standing Arm-Bar. Shelton then hits an elbow on Jericho’s arm. Shelton then takes a step back and hits a hard clothesline where they both fell. Shelton Brings up Y2J and hits a right, Shelton then puts Y3J in position for a suplex and hooks Jericho’s leg. Shelton lifts Jericho and gets the pin, 1…Jericho kicks out. Shelton brings Y2J up once again. Benjamin then grabs Jericho’s head, and hits a Falling Neck Breaker. Shelton gets up and hops on the top rope, Jericho makes his way up and Shelton jumps for a flying crossbody, Jericho reacts with a Dropkick to Benjamin’s mid-section. Shelton hits the ground hard and is holding his stomach as Jericho stands up, and Benjamin is up to his hands and knee’s, Jericho Dropkicks Shelton in his head, knocking him back down and around to his back. Jericho picks up Shelton, and backhands Shelton’s chest, Shelton yells out in pain as Jericho hits two more back hands. Jericho then hits a spinning heel kick to Shelton’s chest knocking him back to the ground. Jericho grabs Shelton’s legs, AND GOES FOR THE WALLS OF JERICHO! SHELTON GRABS THE ROPE and Jericho is forced to abandon the hold. Jericho stomps on Shelton’s back. Shelton makes his way up to his feet, Jericho hooks Shelton’s arms and goes back to back, and goes for the sliding back pin, Shelton rolls out of it and Dropkicks Jericho in his head. Shelton brings up Jericho and hits rights and lefts, Shelton takes a quick step forward and Belly to Belly Suplex’s Jericho. Shelton hops on Jericho’s back and locks in the Steiner Recliner, and then drops Jericho. Shelton goes back up to the top rope and Jericho begins to stand, BENJAMIN HITS A MISSLE DROPKICK ON THE ROPE, AND GOES FOR THE PIN! 1…2.. JERICHO KICKS OUT! Shelton brings up Jericho after hitting a few strong forearms to Y2J’s Back. Shelton goes for a Sidekick, Y2J catches the kick and tosses it away, Shelton goes around and swings for a spinning heel kick, BUT JERICHO DUCKS, AND TAKES OUT SHELTONS OTHER LEG AND GOES FOR THE WALLS OF JERICHO!!! SHELTON IS SCREAMING IN PAIN AND CRAWLING TOWARDS THE ROPES. SHELTON IS INCHES FROM THE ROPES REACHING OUT FOR IT, JERICHO TIGHTENS THE LOCK, Benjamin is now a inch or two away from the bottom rope, JERICHO DRAGS SHELTON OUT TO THE MIDDLE OF THE RING, IT LOOKS LIKE SHELTONS GOING TO TAP. Shelton is on the ground with his fingers out, fading away. HE BEGINS TO CRAWL TOWARDS THE ROPES AGAIN! SHELTON CLIMBS EVEN MORE….JERICHO SITS DOWN ON SHELTONS BACK. SHELTON SCREAMS OUT IN PAIN AND CLAWS AT THE CANVAS GOING FOR THE ROPES. Shelton seems stuck, and is grabbing his head in agony. SHELTON PULLS HIS BODY FORWARD WITH A JUMP! THE PAIN SPARKS UP THE EXPRESSION OF HIS FACE AS HE MISSES THE ROPE! Shelton is biting his inner hand to help lower his pain. SHELTON GOES FOR THE ROPE AND NOW GRABS IT, THE REF BEGINS TO COUNT AS JERICHO TIGHTENS THE LOCK, 1…2…3…4.. Jericho releases the lock. Jericho gets in the refs face, yelling and cursing at him. Shelton begins to get to his feet, Jericho hits a spinebuster as Shelton got to his feet. Jericho yells and runs to the rope and GOES FOR THE LIONSAULT, SHELTON PULLS HIS KNEES UP AND JERICHO LANDS STOMACH FIRST! Jericho stands up as well as Benjamin. Jericho throws a HUGH right, and Shelton ducks under it and hooks Jericho, SHELTON HITS THE T-BONE SUPLEX AND GOES FOR THE PIN! 1…2…3! DING! DING! DING!

Jessica: YOUR WINNER AND STILL INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION…SHELTON BENJAMIN!

Ross: What a Great Performance, by those two NEWA Superstars. Well Michael Cole is now Backstage with my good ol’ friend Stone Cold Steve Austin, who will be returning tonight to fight for Raw. Let’s go backstage with them right now.

Michael Cole: Well, everybody, I am here with The Texas Rattlesnake himself, Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Stone Cold: Well Cole, I’m goin be back in the ring tonight, representing Raw, and I am going to OPEN UP A CAN OF WHOOP-ASS ON THE ROCK!

WHAT!

Not only that, I am going to STOMP A MUDHOLE IN HIS ASS!

WHAT!

Tonight will be the first and last time Rock will Wrestle for Impact!

WHAT!

I have also been hearing from a lot of the fans; What if I lose to that Son-of-a-Bitch Rock?

WHAT!

Well The answer is short and simple.

WHAT!

I won’t be losing tonight, At WRESTLEMANIA, to the Rock, instead, Im going to Whoop his Eye-Brow Raising ASS, and RAISE HELL!

WHAT!

Carlito walks into the frame looking at Austin with a Apple in his hand

Carlito: HEY! YOU! You must be Stone Cold! Your representing Raw, Now That’s “COOLâ€, But Jonathon Coachman picking you over CARLITO! Now that’s not “COOLâ€! Also Choosing you over me, makes you “NOT COOLâ€. Do you know what I do to people who are “NOT COOLâ€?

Carlito takes a big bite out of his apple while staring Stone Cold right in his eyes.

Stone Cold: What you going to do Buckwheat; That’s not going to PISS ME OFF, and have me OPEN UP A CAN OF….

Carlito Gets ready to spit the Apple at Stone Cold, when Austin grabs Carlito by his throat, and the apple begins to fall out of Carlito’s mouth.

Stone Cold: Listen here you little Shit! MY DAMN Q-TIPS ARE BIGGER THAN YOU! I don’t know where to punch that stupid look on your face right out of here, of whip my ass with you, you dumb Son-OF-A-BITCH! Fans, If yall wanna see me beat Carlito’s Ass, Give Me a HELL YEA!!!

HELL YEA!

Stone Cold kicks Carlito in the mid-section and hits THE STONE COLD STUNNER! Austin stands back up and grabs the Mic out of Michael Cole’s hand.

Stone Cold: AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE STONE COLD SAYS SO!

Austin throws down the Microphone and walks out of the camera. Vince McMahon is then shown in his office with Jonathon Coachman and William Regal.

McMahon: Damn it! Why hasn’t anyone came in here yet? And where’s the Man Taylor went off to get for this match?

The Door begins to open, as Regal and Coachman hops out of their seats and stand side by side by the door.

McMahon: Here we go!!!

Farooq walks into the office and Regal and Coachman shake his hand, congratulating him, and then McMahon shakes his hand.

McMahon: Congratulation’s Ron, You are our 5th Competitor in the Money in the bank ladder match.

Farooq then looks around shaking his head

Farooq: DAMN!

Farooq leaves the room scratching his head, as Taylor runs in the room.

Dave Taylor: Ok! I have the perfect competitor for the Money In The Bank! I made sure to have him get prepared and ready for the match, Mr. McMahon you will love this man, it’s a great choice!

McMahon: It better Be DAMMIT!

Regal: I believe in your choice!

McMahon: Shut Up! If this Man is not what we expect then I will be hiring a new GENRERAL MANAGER!

Tenay: What strong words, from the strongest man in the Wrestling Industry today.

Eric: Wow! Scary… Well Next we have Samoa Joe, and CM Punk. Lets go back to last week and see what went down.

Samoa Joe and CM Punk are seen exchanging rights and left, Next thing you know Angle slides into the ring and hits the Angle Slam on CM Punk, Abyss then is shown attacking Samoa Joe from the back, Now Angle and Abyss are stomping out Samoa Joe, Angle then slides out the ring and grabs a chair and lets Joe get up and Angle hits him hard with the Chair knocking him out and busting him open, Angle throws the bent-in chair down to the ground and begins to stomp on Samoa Joe’s head spreading blood all over the ring. Angle is seen walking away the ring with a smirk on his face and with Abyss cracking his knuckles.

Tenay: Well after that beating on Friday, how much do they have left for their match tonight?

SAMOA JOES MUSIC HITS AND THE FANS BEGIN TO CHEER! Samoa Joe makes his way down the entrance ramp as Samoans are seen twirling their sticks of fire around as Samoa Joe slides into the ring and hops onto the corner and fans cheer him on. Samoa Joe Hops down and leans on the corner.

Kanye: Coming to Ring, weighing at 265lbs SAMOA JOE!

CM PUNKS MUSIC THEN HITS AS THE FANS GET LOUDER! CM Raises up the Television title and points at it as the fans cheer him on. CM Punk then climbs into the ring and hold up the Title, and jumps the Corner and raises the Title. Punk jumps down and gives the Ref the belt.

Kanye: Now Coming to tha ring, ya Television Champ, CM Punk.

The Ref raises the Title and gets ready to ring the bell, as William Regal’s music hits. The Crowd begins to boo as Regal walks out on the entrance ramp, and begins to talk.

Regal: Well Since I notice your little stunt this past Friday, destroying what was a perfectly scheduled Match, I have made new stipulations to this match. Instead of a one on one title Offence, I have decided to make it a fatal four-way match, Introducing First ABYSS!

ABYSS’S MUSIC HITS AND FANS BEGIN TO BOO, ABYSS GETS HALF WAY DOWN THE RAMP AS REGAL PUT THE MIC UP TO HIS MOUTH!

Regal: And now, for the Fourth Competitor, KURT ANGLE!

ANGLE THEN COMES OUT AS HIS MUSIC HITS! FANS ARE NOW YELLING YOU SUCK! ANGLE RUNS UP AND SLIDES INTO THE RING AS ABYSS RUNS IN FOLLOWING! Angle goes for a clothesline on CM Punk but he ducks and Abyss does the same for Samoa Joe but right when he gets to Joe, CM Punk hits a Dropkick straight to Abyss’s chest. Joe then jumps and turns to hit a big kick to Angles chest. Joe Lifts up Angle, and tosses him to the ropes, Joe jumps down and Angle jumps over him as CM jumps up and hits a crossbody on Angle. Joe gets back up but then Abyss is seen behind him. Abyss grabs Joes head, and turns him around. Abyss lifts up Joe with both arms, Joe is struggling and kicking his legs, Abyss then slams Joe for the pin. 1…2.. CM runs into the rope and hits a dropkick to Abyss’s face. Angle then grabs CM on his way up and HITS THE ANGLE SLAM! ANGLE THEN GOES FOR THE PIN, 1…2… Abyss breaks it up with a kick to Angles back. Abyss then picks up Angle, Angle then pushes Abyss back and hits two rights. Angle then runs into the ropes and goes for a clothesline, Abyss catches him and hits a SPINNING SIDEWALK SLAM! ABYSS GOES FOR THE PIN, 1…2… Joe Kicks Abyss in the head interrupts the count. Joe picks up Abyss, and HITS A THUNDEROUS DDT! Joe then goes to the top rope, Joe jumps off the top rope, Abyss then gets to his feet, Joe goes for a flying crossbody, but Abyss catches him. Angle runs up behind Abyss and hits a BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX, AS JOE IS SENT OVER THE TOP ROPE! Angle then Grabs Abyss’s Ankle, AND LOCKS IN THE ANKLE LOCK! Abyss is screaming in pain pulling out his hair, Abyss gets about a foot from the rope. Angle then WRAPS HIS LEGS AROUND ABYSS’S LEG MAKING ABYSS ALMOST IN-MOBLE! ABYSS IS STILL SCREAMING IN PAIN! CM PUNK JUMPS OFF THE TOP ROPE AND HITS A FALLING KNEE ON ANGLES CHEST, FORCING HIM TO RELEASE THE HOLD! CM Punk lifts up Angle on his shoulder as Abyss rolls out of the ring. CM PUNK HITS THE G.T.S. AND GOES FOR THE PIN, 1.. Samoa Joe pulls CM off and grabs Joe for a Suplex, and lifts him up holding his one leg. JOE HITS THE MUSCLE BUSTER, AND GOES FOR THE PIN, 1…2… Abyss Pulls Joe off of Punk, ABYSS GRABS JOE, AND HITS THE SHOCK TREATMENT! Abyss is on his knees clinching his fist above a knocked out Joe, ANGLE THEN LIFTS UP ABYSS AND HITS THE ANGLE SLAM! ANGLE GOES FOR THE PIN! 1…2…3! DING! DING! DING!

Kanye: Your WINNER AND NEW NEWA TELEVISION CHAMPION… KURT ANGLE!

Tenay: Kurt Angle, Our New Television Champion! Wow, what a turn in events!

Eric: ANGLE IS STAYING WITH TNA!!!!

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Wrestlemania 24, Part 3

The Scene switches to Todd Grisham in the backstage with a microphone.

Todd: Welcome here, NEWA Fans, as we prepare ourselves for tonight’s Showdown Match, where the loser leaves his brand, and Winner gets Immunity from tomorrow night Draft, I am here standing with our superstar, returning after long 5 year absence from WWE, but is now making his NEWA DEBUT TONIGHT, THE….ROCK.

The camera goes to The Rock who is standing with his head up and sunglasses on.

Rock: FINALLY….THE ROCK….HAS COME BACK…TO MIAMI!

Todd: Well Rock…

Rock: Wait! Wait! Wait! HOLD UP! Who the hell are you?

Todd: I am Todd Gris…

Rock: IT DOESN’T MATTER WHO YOU ARE! But the point is the Rock is here, and I am ready to electrify the MILLIONS

AND MILLIONS

Rock: And Millions of the Rock fans. No matter who I face! No Matter what the Stipulations are! NO MATTER, What Jackass, Ryan Seacrest wanna-be, they have interviewing the GREAT ONE! The fact is, Tonight I have to face the Texas Rattlesnake, Himself, Steve Austin. THE GIANT REDNECK, WHO IS ONLY FILLED WITH BEER, AND BULLSHIT, Thinking he can come the Rock’s home stadium, WHERE THE ROCK, HAS PLAYED FOOTBALL FOR THE GREATEST FOOTBALL TEAM EVER TO EXIST, THE MIAMI GATORS! So Tonight, The Rock will take Stone Cold’s Roodie Poo Candy ASS, STRAIGHT TO THE SMACKDOWN HOTEL! IF YOU, SMELLLLLLLLLALALALALAW, WHAT THE ROCK…Is Cookin!

Rock walks away from the scene, as MVP’S MUSIC HITS! The fans Boo and Cheer, as MVP gets down to the ring, as soon as MVP slides into the ring PRIMETIMES MUSIC HITS. The Arena fills with Boos and Primetime points out at fans yelling. Primetime is up to the Ring, and RANDY ORTONS MUSIC HITS! Fans Boo Orton, and then BATISTA’S MUSIC HITS AND FANS BEGIN TO CHEER! DAMN!! IS HEARS AS FAROOQ’S MUSIC HIT, FAROOQ AND BATISTA MAKE THEIR WAY INTO THE NEWA RING! All 5 of the superstars are in the ring waiting on the sixth!

The camera goes to McMahon and the Raw and Impact’s GM’s.

McMahon: So Taylor where is your Mystery Man.

Taylor: He’ll be out in a minute.

McMahon: This better be damn good Taylor.

STORMIN NORMAN SMILEYS MUSIC HITS AS HE BEGINS DOWN THE RAMP AND THE CAMERA’S GO BACK TO MACMAHON

McMahon: Taylor, YOUR FIRED!!!

Regal: But Mr. McMahon!

McMahon: REGAL YOUR FIRED TO!

Coachman: Sir, what about Impact? Who will run it?

McMahon: Shut Up Coach, before I have to replace YOU!

HBK: WHOA! MR. MAC MAN TAKING CHARGE! IMPACT HAS A BRAND NEW JOB OPENING!

Ross: Well, I can’t say Mr. McMahon’s Actions there were good ethnically speaking. I hope he’s knows what he’s doing.

HBK: Maybe I should go over and run Impact, Regal sure as hell didn’t do that good of a job, since were looking at a Money in The Bank Match and NORMIN SMILEY! HAHA, THE MAN WHO CREATED THE BIG WIGGLE! What a night we’ve had tonight.

Smiley runs and clotheslines Primetime, Batista tackles MVP and starts hitting rights and lefts, Orton then Dropkicks Farooq and slides out the ring. Orton makes his way towards the ladder, as Norman runs up behind him and hits a forearm to his back. Norman then throws Orton into the ladder, and then closes the ladder and begins to carry it towards the ring. Primetime slides out of the ring, and Norman hits him in the ribs with the ladder. MVP makes his way towards Norman getting away from Batista, Norman throws the ladder into MVP’s Chest knocking him on his ass. Norman grabs the ladder but now Batista is in front of him Norman tries to slam the ladder into his ribs, but Batista grabs it and pulls the ladder out of Norman’s hands. Norman begins to back away; Farooq hits a big forearm to Batista’s back knocking the ladder out of his hands. Farooq turns Batista around and hits a clothesline on the mats. Farooq gets up and grabs the ladder sliding it into the ring. Farooq slides in the ring to, but pimetime slides in right by besides him, and drops a quick leg drop on the back of Farooq’s head, as he was getting up. Primetime sets up the ladder in the middle of the ring and begins to climb it. MVP and Orton slide into the ring, and go after the ladder. Primetime then leaps off of the ladder and crossbody’s them both. Batista slides back into the ring and hits primetime in his back as he gets up. Batista then sets up Primetime for a powerbomb, Smiley slides into the ring with a chair and delivers a huge shot to Batista’s head, putting a big dent into the chair. Batista is dazed and leans against the ropes, and Norman throws the chair at Batista’s head, sending him threw the ropes. Norman then begins to climb up the ladder, MVP then stands up and pushes the ladder over, Normans chest bounces off of the top rope. MVP grabs the ladder, and closes it, Primetime comes after MVP, MVP then hits him turning the ladder into his head. Farooq then grabs the ladder from MVP and shoves him back. Farooq rushes MVP but MVP slides under his legs, and pulls Farooq’s legs out of under him. Farooq holds his chest from the impact on the ladder. Farooq rolls off of the ladder, and MVP picks it up and sets it in the middle of the ring. MVP gets 3/4th the way to the top of the ladder. Orton comes up behind MVP and hits a back drop from the top of the ladder. Batista brings another ladder into the ring and sets it up, and makes his way up it. Primetime climbs up the 1st ladder and gets to the top and jumps to the other ladder and hits a frankensteiner on Batista, Smiley gets back in the ring and bulldogs primetime as he got up. Smiley makes his way up the ladder, Orton then climbs the other ladder. Norman and Orton begin to exchange hands. Orton gets advantage for a second but then Smiley kicks Orton in his side. Norman grabs Orton’s head for a DDT, Orton pushes Norman back and JUMPS TO HIT THE RKO! Normans head bounces off of the mat, and rolls out of the ring. Orton makes his way up the ladder, Farooq then positions him self under Orton, and hits a Power Bomb! Farooq then makes his way up the ladder, Primetime then makes his way to the top turnbuckle, Primetime leaps and hits Farooq with a Missile Dropkick. Farooq falls off the ladder, and Primetime makes his way up the ladder. MVP then sticks his head underneath Primetime, and hits a electric chair drop. MVP grabs one of the ladders and throws it out the ring at Orton and Farooq, the catch it, but Norman makes his way around Orton and Farooq and Dropkicks the ladder. MVP makes his way up the ladder, and Batista climbs up the other side. Batista hits MVP over the head, Batista the pulls his legs over the top of the ladder and grabs MVP and lifts him up for a Powerbomb, Batista jumps down and BATISTA BOMBS MVP ON THE MAT! Batista stands up, but Norman HITS BATISTA IN THE HEAD WITH THE RING BELL, KNOCKING HIM OUT OF THE RING, AND BUSTING HIM OPEN! Norman makes his way up the ladder. NORMAN REACHES FOR THE BRIEFCASE! NORMAN GETS THE BRIEFCASE AND JUMPS DOWN THE LADDER HUGGING THE CASE!

Kanye: Your Winner, OF THA MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH, STORMIN NORMIN SMILEY!

Tenay: Oh My God! Norman Smiley, a Impact Wrestler. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN NEWA HISTORY, A IMPACT WRESTLER WINS THE MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH!

DO YOU SMELL!!!!! WHAT THE ROCK!!!!!! IS!!!! COOKING! The Rock shows up on the Entrance ramp as fans go Berserk, Screaming for him, yelling ROCKY!!!!! ROCKY!!!!! The Rock makes his way down the ramp as the fans all stand and Cheer even louder.

Tenay: What an Ovation for the Returning Rock.

Eric: ROCKY! ROCKY!

The Rock climbs the stair and stand by the turnbuckle on the outside and “smells the electricity in the building” The Rock walks to the middle of the ropes and starts waving upwards for the fans to get louder, and they go crazy, The Rock the steps in between the ropes and pauses smelling “the electricity” on more time. Rock enters the ring and goes to the far left corners as fans keep yelling, Rock gets to the turnbuckle and grabs the ropes and smells “the electricity” one last time and hops on the second rope with his hand raised up in a fist. The Rock hops down and goes to the middle of the ring waiting for Austin’s music to hit, and the fans are still going out of their minds screaming. The Screen goes around to all the fans, as The Rock is seen looking on.

Kanye: Introducing first at 268lb’s Representing Friday Night IMPACT! THE ROCK!

GLASS IS HEARD SHATTERING AS STONE COLD’S MUSIC HITS!!! The fans get even louder as Austin is see walking down the ramp rubbing his hands together cursing at the Rock. Rock has his hands on his knees as he awaits Austin, cursing back.

Ross: THE FANS ARE BLOWING THE ROOF OFF OF THIS PLACE! This one is going to be a Slobber Knocker!

Austin then runs and slides in the ring and hits Rock with a right, Rock comes back with his right as the fans explode out of their seats.

Jessica: Now Introducing Representing Monday Night Ray, at 260lb’s STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!

Rock and Austin exchange right after right. Rock kicks Austin in the mid-section, and goes for a DDT, Austin pulls his head out and hits Rock with a kick and goes for the stunner, Rock pushes Austin into the ropes and hooks him up for The Rock Bottom. Austin then throws and elbow and Rock ducks under it and places his head under Austin’s left arm and hits a Back Body Drop. The Rock Jumps back up as the fans screams go on and on. Rock picks up Austin and sets him up for a suplex, Austin pulls his head out between The Rocks arm and hits a Spinning Neck Breaker. Stone Cold crawls and gets into Rocks face cursing him out. Stone Cold Brings up the Rock and Irish Whips him into the ropes and goes for a clothesline, Rock ducks, recoils off the ropes and hits his own clothesline knocking Stone Cold on his back. Austin works his way to his hands and knees and the Rock stomps on his back knocking Austin back to his face. Rock then brings up Austin and hits a snapmare takedown, Rock then presses his knee into Austin’s back while pulling Austin’s arms back. Stone Cold yells in agony. Rock releases the lock and stomps Austin’s head as he stands up. Rock throws a right and Austin blocks it and hits his very own right, Rock stutters back and throws another right, Austin blocks the right once again, and throws out another one of his. Rocks leans back on the ropes and Austin Irish Whips Rock into the ropes and jumps on him and begins to pummel the Rock with rights, while cursing in his face, and the crowd keeps yelling louder. Austin stops punching the Rock and flips him off and hits one more right. Austin picks Rock up and flips him off again and kicks Rock in the Mid-Section, and goes for the Stunner, Rock then pushes Austin off into the ref. Austin knocks out the ref and the Rock runs up behind Austin with a big forearm to Austin’s back. Austin falls forward into the turnbuckle, and Rock grabs Austin’s head and slams it into the turnbuckle. Rock turns Austin around and kicks him in the mid-section and goes for a Stunner, Austin pushes his way out and hooks Rock for the Rock Bottom. STONE COLD HITS THE ROCK BOTTOM! Austin then goes for a pin, but then realizes the ref is still out cold. Austin grabs the ref and tries picking him up but still no response comes from the fallen ref. Austin then begins to bring up The Rock. Rock hits a Low Blow knocking Austin to his knees, Rock stands up and brings up Austin and hits the DDT. Rock stands over Austin who was now on his back, and kick’s his arm and takes his right elbow pad off, while they crowd is a record loud. Rock throws his elbow pad into the crowd as fans jump for it and runs into the ropes, then jumps Austin, and recoils off the ropes one more time and drops the PEOPLES ELBOW! Rock goes for the pin as the ref is seen barely getting up, 1……..2….. AUSTIN KICKS OUT! Rock looks up with surprise as fans explode with cheers. Rock picks up Austin and Irish Whips him again and hits a big Spinebuster. Rock goes for another pin, 1….2… STONE COLD KICKS OUT AGAIN! Rock picks up Austin and starts cursing at him. Rock goes for the Rock Bottom, but Austin reverses it and hits THE STONE COLD STUNNER!!!! Austin and Rock are now passed out on the ground. The ref works his way to his feet, 1…….2……3… Austin begins his way up. 4…..5….6……7, Austin is to his knees as Rock is still out on the ground, 8……9…..Austin is up to his feet, and Rock JUMPS UP TO HIS FEET IN ONE MOTION! Rock hits Austin with a right, but Austin kicks Rock in his stomach again and goes for a STUNNER! Rock creates a stand-still and turns it into a neckbreaker, Rock goes for the pin, 1….2…AUSTIN KICKS OUT! Rock Brings up Austin, and Austin returns the favor and hits a low blow on The Peoples Champ! Austin the throws a right, Rock ducks and HITS THE ROCK BOTTOM! Both are out again, as the ref begins his counts again, 1…..2…..3 …. ROCK GOES FOR THE PIN! 1…2…STONE COLD KICKS OUT AGAIN! Rock grabs his head, with his eyes wide-open in shock. Rock goes for another quick pin, 1…2. Austin kicks out again. Rock brings up Austin “ You Son-Of a Bit…” Austin quickly hits the STONE COLD STUNNER, AND GOES FOR THE PIN, 1…2…3!!! DING! DING! DING! The Bell Sounds as the fan erupt with cheers.

Jessica: WINNER, AND THE NEWA SHOWDOWN CHAMP! THE TEXAS RATTLESNAKE, STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!

Ross: Wow! Austin is staying on Raw, and Rock is forced to leave Impact! What can we expect next?

Tenay: Damn! Impact has lost one of its top new superstars.

HBK: Why doesn’t Coachman hire Rock, then Raw will be STACKED!

Eric: I’m switching shows if that happens!

Tenay: Shut up Eric!

Eric: …

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Wrestlemania 24, Part 4

Tenay: Anyways, Congrads on the win Raw, but this still doesn’t prove whose the better Brand is; we’ll wait for the ratings at the end of the week for that one. Now though, we have Impacts MAIN EVENT! Let’s see how this feud began.

Kane Is show Choke Slamming Batista through a flaming table from top of the ladder.

Tenay: OMG! What carnage.

Kane grabs the World Heavyweight Championship Belt from the top rope

Tenay: A New Champ, and only a Month from Wrestlemania!

Batista is then seen calling out Kane at Impact. Kane shows up walking toward the ring. Lightning hits in from of Kane, and the lights go out as the Titantron lights up, and a shadowed face is shown.

KANE! I AM COMING FOR YOU, AND I WILL TAKE OUT ANYONE WHO GETS IN MY WAY

The light comeback on as Batista is seen laid out in the ring knocked out covered in his own blood. The scene fast-forwards to the next week. Batista is seen with his head taped up, and Kane walks by and Batista stops him.

Batista: Don’t think I still won’t be facing you at Wrestlemania for my rematch. That little stunt you pulled won’t stop the Animal from taking you out.

Kane: I don’t know what happened last week in that ring, but I had nothing to do with it, and If I wanted to take you out before our Big Match, I would do it all by myself, in front of the NEWA fans, just to embarrass you, and put you out for good.

Kane bumps Batista and walks away. Batista then leans on a big black supple box. The rooms lighting goes purple and a hand with a black glove on breaks through the wooden box and grabs Batista by his throat, “Your Soul is Mine†and pulls him through it breaking the whole top of the box. The light goes out and then back to normal, as the box is shown untouched, with the top still in tact, not broken. The cameraman opens the box, and see’s nothing in it, and looks from right to left, and the scene fast-forwards. Kane is seen in the middle of the ring with a Microphone, calling out whoever attacked Batista and made him disappear. The Lights go out, and back on as Undertaker is seen about and inch away from Kane’s face, Kane’s face goes blank. Undertaker then hits Kane, and then is shown choke-slamming Kane down on the mat.

Undertaker: At Wrestlemania, I challenge you, KANE! To a Last Man Standing Match!

Kane: I ACCEPT!

Kane and Undertaker are then seen signing the contract for Wrestlemania. Kane strikes Undertaker, and Undertaker hits a big thrust to throat on Kane knocking him back, and throwing him up and in the table, going through it. Kane is then see holding his head, and Undertaker grabs Kane by his throat and lifts him up. Taker then lifts up Kane and Chokeslams Kane over the Top-Rope onto the Mat, knocking Kane out.

Undertaker: This Sunday, Kane YOU WILL REST IN PEACE!!!

The scene fades and goes back to Tenay and Eric.

Tenay: After all that what do we have in store for us tonight in this match?

Eric: I don’t know but I’m scared now.

A BIG EXPLOSION IS SEEN AS KANE’S MUSIC IS HEARD! Kane walks down to the ring pulling on his glove and looking around as fans cheer him on. Kane steps up to the ring canvas, and steps in-between the ropes and goes to the middle of the ring. Kane Begins to raise his hands, and fans quiet down. Kane’s arms roar down as Fire explodes from the top of the turnbuckles. The lights then shut off before Kanye can introduce Kane. Smoke surrounds the entrance ramp and the Ring. Undertaker is shown on his way to the ring, the arena begins to flash in slow flashes and Undertaker looks as if he is moving in sections. Undertaker gets to the corner and begins to take his hat off by the turnbuckle as the lights go on. Kane slides out of the ring and grabs Undertakers leg and pulls him off the steps, Undertaker puts his day down, and keeps from hitting his face. Taker then hits Kane with a thrust to throat, knocking Kane back and around. Undertaker walks up behind kane and turns him around, and hits a big right. Undertaker begins to Irish Whip Kane, but Kane reverses it. Taker slams into the staircase, and Kane walks around to him, Kane then grabs Takers head, and slams it into the ringside. Kane begins wailing on Taker, with rights and lefts. Kane throws Taker into the ring-post and then grabs him, and throws him into the barricade. Kane grabs Taker and lifts him up and drops him on his chest on the barricade. Kane tosses Taker into the ring and slides in as well. Kane lifts up Taker and runs into the ropes and hits a running DDT on Taker. Kane stands up and goes to the top rope. Taker makes his way up, Kane then jumps for a flying clothesline, but TAKER CATCHES KANE BY THE THROAT, AND HITS A CHOKESLAM ON HIM. Taker and Kane, are now on the mat, as the ref counts, 1…2…3…4 Taker stands up, and begins to lift up Kane. Taker sets Kane up for the Last Ride, Kane lifts up Taker and Taker falls on his back. . Kane picks up Taker from his throat, but Taker hits Kane with two rights, and Irish Whips him into the corner, and run and hits a clothesline in the corner. Taker then lifts Kane on the top turnbuckle, and hits a superplex. Kane sits up, and so does Taker. Kane and Taker get up exchanging Rights and lefts, Taker then grabs Kane’s throat, and Kane kicks Taker into the ribs. Kane then clotheslines Taker, and rolls out the ring, and starts taking the cover and TV’s out of the announce table. Taker rolls out after Kane and grabs his head slamming it into the announce table. Kane rakes Takers eyes, and grabs him by his throat. KANE THEN CHOKESLAMS TAKER THROUGH THE TABLE, THE REF BEGINS TO COUNT, 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…TAKER GETS TO HIS FEET! Kane hits Taker with a Big Boot, and the ref begins to count, 1…2…before the ref could get to 3 Kane picks up Taker and slides him into the ring. Kane climbs up the rope but Taker hits Kane with a right to his chest, and pulls Kane off of the ropes. Taker lifts up Kane and grabs his arm and climbs the turnbuckle, and walks the ropes and hits Old School, knocking down Kane. Undertaker grabs Kane and slams Kane into the turnbuckle, Undertaker throws a elbow into Kane’s chest. Taker then flips up Kane for a Tombstone, but Kane moves his bodyweight, and flips over Taker and HITS THE TOMBSTONE! The ref then begins to count, 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…Taker gets up to his feet, Kane hits Taker in the back with two forearms. Undertaker kicks Kane in the stomach, runs to the ropes, and HITS A FLYING LATERIAL! Both are down and out, and the ref begins to count, 1…2…3…4…5…6…7… Both Sit up and get to their feet. Kane runs at Taker, but Taker catches Kane with a reverse Atomic Drop, Taker recoils off the ropes and hits a clothesline. Taker then lifts up Kane, on the turnbuckle and climbs up with him, and throws rights to Kane’s head. Kane uppercuts Taker, but Taker grabs Kane by the throat and lifts him up, AND CHOKESLAMS KANE OFF OF THE ROPES ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE RING CANVAS! Taker is down on his knees and Kane is sunken into the Ring, and the Ref calls for the Bell, DING! DING! DING!

Kanye: Winner and NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION……UNDERTAKER!

Undertaker is down on his knees, as the ref hands him the Title, and then Taker Holds it up with his tongue out, as the Fan begin to Cheer and scream out for the Undertaker. Undertaker then leaves the ring, and Paramedics come to get Kane![/B
]

Ross: Well, what a turn of events. I hope for the best for Kane, I can’t believe Taker Chokeslammed Kane all the way through the ring.

HBK: Wow, ross, I don’t mean to seem in shock, but Ho..oly SHIT! You saw that, Kane went all the way through the Ring. I would’ve called the match to the end when I saw that happen to, I doubt Kane will be “STANDING†anytime soon.

Ross: Hold up! I’m getting word now that Todd Grisham is in the back with The Money in The Bank Winner himself, Norman Smiley
!

Todd: Thanks for the introduction, so Norman how does it feel to….

Norman Smiley Snatches the Microphone out of Todd’s hand and begins to speak.

Norman: Yea! I am the FIRST! EVER! IMPACT MONEY IN THE BANK WINNER! I requested a Television title match this Friday, and Taylor gave me the ok. Since I won the Money In the Bank Though! I say forget about the Television Championship, I am coming for the World Heavyweight Championship, or maybe, I can go to Raw and take the WWE Championship.

Norman begins to do the wiggle as Farooq shows up

Farooq: DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! I hate this place.

The camera goes ringside to Ross and HBK

Ross: Well, we are here to our MAIN EVENT OF THE NIGHT! The Fatal Four-Way Elimination match for the NEWA TITLE!

HBK: It’s been a long road for these four Ross, what can we expect from this match up.

The camera goes back to the ring as POLICE SIRENS ARE HEARD! SCOTT STEINER THEN MAKES HIS WAY ONTO THE ENTRANCE RAMP! Steiner flex’s his muscles all the way down the Entrance Ramp and then slides into the Ring. Scott goes over to the corner and hops on the second rope raising his hands.

Jessica: Coming down to the ring, SCOTT STEINER!

BOBBY LASHLEYS MUSIC THEN HITS AS FANS BEGIN TO CHEER! Lashley makes his way out to the ring, explosions go off as he makes his way ringside. Lashley jumps up to the ring canvas as fireworks explode out of the corners.

Jessica: Introducing next, BOBBY LASHLEY!

THE KING OF KINGS IS HERE! HHH’S MUSIC HITS! HHH makes his way down the entrance ramp. Fans yell and scream for HHH, and HHH makes his way towards the ring. HHH climbs up to the canvas and turns around against the ropes and takes a big drink of his water. HHH spits out his water and steps in-between the ropes. The crowd gets quiet as they anticipate the Champs entrance.

Jessica: Now Introducing, TRIPLE H!

CENA SHOWS UP ON STAGE, WITH HIS BELT AROUND HIS WAIST, DRESSED IN ALL CAMO! Cena begins down the entrance ramp holding his belt up high. Cena slides into the ring, and hops on the corner raising up the title.

Jessica: And now YOUR NEWA CHAMPION, JOHN CENA!

The Ref grabs the title and raises it up and the fans begin to cheer. Cena looks at the Title, and then looks at his opponents. Bobby runs and hits a spear on Steiner, and is unloading large rights on Steiner’s head. Cena and HHH then begin to exchanges hands. HHH kicks Cena to the mid-section and then hits a spinning neck breaker. HHH keeps stomping on Cena, and Lashley brings up Steiner and throws him into the ropes and then catches him and hits a belly to belly suplex. Bobby Lashley gets up and walks toward HHH, Triple H then grabs Lashley’s head and jumps up to deliver a knee. Lashley shoots up and HHH hits a big clothesline. Cena grabs HHH and lifts him up for a backdrop. Steiner is to his feet and lifts up Cena and hits him with a Belly to belly slam. Steiner goes for the pin, 1…2. CENA KICKS OUT! Lashley gets up and spears Steiner through the top ropes. HHH gets up and lifts up Cena, and hits a DDT, and goes for a pin, 1…2.. CENA KICKS OUT! HHH lifts up Cena and kicks him in the ribs and sets him up for the pedigree. Cena lifts up HHH an drops him on his back. Steiner is then shown clotheslining Lashley. Steiner slides in the ring and hits a forearm to Cena’s back, knocking him to his knees. Steiner lifts up Cena with both arms and begins to press Cena up and down Steiner drops Cena on his face and chest. HHH kicks Steiner in his ribs and goes for the pedigree. HHH HITS THE PEDIGREE AND GOES FOR THE PIN, 1…2…3. STEINER HAS BEEN ELIMINATED. Lashley picks up HHH on his way up, and Suplex’s him and goes for the pin, 1…2.. HHH KICKS OUT! Lashley gets up grabbing his head, CENA THEN LIFTS UP LASHLEY FOR THE F-U! Lashley hits Cena across the chest with a forearm, and Cena drops him. Lashley then grabs Cena and sets him up for the DOMINATOR! LASHLEY LIFTS UP CENA, Cena gets lose and grabs Lashley from the back and hits a Russian leg sweep. Cena gets up and lifts up Lashley. Lashley pulls Cena’s legs out of under him and Tosses him into the turnbuckle. HHH rolls out the ring and is seen reaching under the ring, HHH pulls out THE JACKHAMMER! HHH slides into the ring and delivers a huge shot to Lashley’s ribs, and drops the Jackhammer and sets up Lashley for the pedigree. Lashley lifts up HHH over his head and Cena catches HHH, AND DELIVERS THE F-U! CENA GOES FOR THE PIN, 1…2…3! TRIPLE H HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Lashley runs and hits a shoulder block on Cena, and then runs into the ropes, Cena rolls over and Lashley jumps over him. Cena gets up and goes for a hip-toss, but Lashley reverses it with his own. Cena gets up to his feet quick, AND LASHLEY HITS THE SPEAR! LASHLEY GOES FOR THE PIN, 1…2… CENA KICKS OUT! Lashley lifts up Cena and sets up the Dominator. LASHELY LIFTS UP CENA AND HITS THE DOMINATOR AND GOES FOR THE PIN, 1…2…CENA PUTS HIS FOOT ON THE ROPE! Lashley brings up Cena again ready for another Dominator, CENA REVERSES IT AND LIFTS UP LASHLEY FOR THE F-U! CENA SLAMS LASHLEY AND ROLLS OVER TO HIS KNEES! CENA GRABS LASHLEY’S LEGS AND LOCKS IN THE STFU! Lashley is screaming in pain, Lashley crawls closer to the ropes, BUT STILL CAN REACH THEM, LASHLEY ROLLES OVER AND PINS DOWN CENA’S SHOULDERS, 1…2…CENA ROLLS THEM BOTH BACK OVER AND TIGHTENS THE LOCK! LASHLEY IS SCREAMING OUT IN PAIN! LASHLEY THEN BEGINS TO TAP! DING! DING! DING!

Jessica: Your Winner, AND STILL NEWA CHAMPION, JOHN CENA!

The Ref hands Cena the belt and Cena is on his knee’s holding his belt, with tears in his eyes as he looks down at the title, Cena looks up and Wrestlemania Closes out!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Definitely the Main Event Match was the best match of the night!

Worst Match: I am going for Styles/Machismo

Best Promo: SCSA/Carlito

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: What a star-studded WM this is man! lol... You've made this with a huge effort, no wonder why you haven't posted it in awhile....