New AW Site Design in the works

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So is anything ever gonna come of this? I know i'm months late, but yeah. I've said what Enzo said about admins actually needing to be wrestling fans and post actively (worthwhile) stuff.

I try to get in on the discussions but my actual interest in wrestling has been at an all time low for the past couple of years. Luke does well for that though and that's good for me.

So fill me in on the situation 'round here currently. From the outside perspective, I don't know if the merging of all the wrestling sections has paid off.

If anything it's made no difference in activity but at least the site looks a bit more tidy.

Hasn't even been a Raw thread since I left in December it looks like.

I dunno what to say about that. I'd make them when I actually watch Raw but we start at 9:15 here so I would avoid the discussion anyway.

I bring this all back up hoping to get some sort of promotion for us on the main site and hopefully the admins to get some sort of power shit. I'm getting the feeling all these plans hit some kind of snag, and/or the main peeps dropped it after losing. Really hope we get some kind of rub from the main site, at some point.

Don't hold your breath. We've been exiled here never to return.

As a matter of fact if you look at the main page you can discuss all the news within the articles posted. We're totally superfluous.

Hell, I even asked Mark months ago if we could get a "top 5 threads" thing on the main page and he responded to every part of the e-mail I sent but that part. We've been left here to die, folks.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
G1 said:
HTK!!!!!!!!!!!! the fuck have u been

Just dealing with some stuff, but like I promised before, i'm back for good now. You know I could never leave you. <3

As far as this site goes? Mark won't give us a new site design, promotion on the main page to get more guys in, or hand over the power to make some worthwhile changes to the site to the admins? What was the point of coming on here, making a thread teasing giving this place a push, just to leave high and dry again a week or two later? I feel like the things mentioned here should not be that hard of a task to give into for AWF at all. Somebody throw us a bone, man.

Reaction score
So is anything ever gonna come of this? I know i'm months late, but yeah. I've said what Enzo said about admins actually needing to be wrestling fans and post actively (worthwhile) stuff.

So fill me in on the situation 'round here currently. From the outside perspective, I don't know if the merging of all the wrestling sections has paid off. Hasn't even been a Raw thread since I left in December it looks like. I bring this all back up hoping to get some sort of promotion for us on the main site, and hopefully the admins to get some sort of power shit. I'm getting the feeling all these plans hit some kind of snag, and/or the main peeps dropped it after losing. Really hope we get some kind of rub from the main site, at some point.

Also prayin' for Enzo's future fam if that's still going okay, late congrats to you, dude. And thanks for my best buds for thinking so highly of me to bring me up as an admin even though I was MIA for a year at the time. <3

Glad that your back, pal! I most certainly appreciate the prayers. Our child was lost to an ectopic pregnancy. One of the worst guy shots I've experienced. Now my wife has one fallopian tube left. It's hard enough for my wife to conceive as was, but now it's all the more difficult. If it happens, it happens and I'll be plenty ready.

But very glad to see you back!