NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

HHH: Thats ok, Big show we don't need you i mean it woudn't make a difference if you were the body guard of Vince either because last time you were his body guard we shoved Vince's head up your ass. And who cares if you want to go for the title because as soon as we are done with Vince, HBK and I D - Generation X are going to go after the titles and you wont stand a chance.

wwerko619

Reaction score
NCWSurvivorSeriesBanner.jpg

NCW Survivor Series Press Confrence:

JR: Its going to be brutal!
( DX is seen covered in blood )
( Batista is seen on the mat hurt )
This Sunday is NCW's first annual Survivor Series!
( Gregory Helms is seen holding the IC title )
Where the fueds come together
( Samoa Joe and Batista are seen face to face )
Jerry: Its going to be wicked!
( Undertaker is seen entering the ring )
( The McMahon Elite is shown )
This Sunday, NCW isnt just bringing you entertainment...
( Stone Cold is seen stunning Orton )
( Jericho is seen codebreaking Flair )
This Sunday....
( Cena is shown )
NCW....
( Booker T is shown )
Is....
( Kurt Angle is shown with the NCW Title )
Bringing....
( Chris Masters and Tomko are seen with the Tag Titles )
You....
( Randy Orton is seen with the Thunder Title )
HISTORY!!!!!!

* Todd Grisham is seen infront of the stand *

Todd: Welcome to NCW's First Annual Press Confrence. This Sunday, you all know that NCW will host its first ever Survivor Series PPV. Infact, we have 10 superstars here tonight, to let them talk to you, about what they expect, and what they want that night. The promo you just saw before this Confrence began, is what will be shown at the beginning of the PPV This Sunday, now let me introduce to you, our first superstar to come out here tonight, Jeff Hardy!

NCWEntrancesJeffHardy.gif
Jeff Hardy runs threw the curtains, and he walks up to the stand.

Jeff: Hello everyone, im Jeff Hardy, NCW's most extreme superstar ever lived. This Sunday, I will be in a Tag Team match, with someone who I trust very much, A.J Styles. My 2 competitors will be Tomko & Chris Masters. However, A.J Styles couldnt make it to this confrence, so I will be here representing our team. Me and A.J will not only walk out victorious, but we will walk out also with the Tag Team Championship. I am going to put my best out there this sunday, and I dont think neither 1 of Tomko or Chris Masters can stop me on doing that.

* Crowd claps, as Jeff goes and sits down at a far table, and he drinks water sitting there, and then Todd walks up to the stand *

Todd: Thank you Jeff for being here tonight. Now, Jeff Hardy will be teaming with superstar A.J Styles, but their competitors are here tonight. We would like to introduce the 2 Time NCW Tag Team Champions, Chris Masters and Tomko!

NCWEntrancesChrisMasters.gif
Chris Masters and Tomko both come out of the curtain, and they walk to the stand with their Tag Team Titles around their shoulders.

Tomko: Hey everyone, im Tomko...
Masters: And im Chris Masters.
Tomko: And we are here tonight, to let you know, that me and Chris will be walking into that arena Tag Team Champions, but we will also walk out Tag Team Champions. You see, A.J dint come here tonight, cause he was scared of coming here to go face to face with the ultimate champions me and Chris.

Masters: I agree with Tomko, me and him will be victorious this sunday at Survivor Series, and it wouldnt matter if there was a bigger crowd behind Jeff and A.J, we will have a smaller, but stronger crowd! Me and Tomko will be the greatest champions that NCW has ever had, and one day, we will get inducted into the NCW Hall Of Fame, if not sooner than we expect! My final word for tonight, is that Lillian will announce after the match at Survivor Series, and Still NCW Tag Team Champions, Chris Masters and Tomko!

* Masters and Tomko both sit across from Hardy on the other table, as Hardy nods his head with dis-agreement. Todd then gets back up to the stand *

Todd: Thanks very much gentlmen, but next we have someone here to discuss his match that he will be having at Survivor Series for a possible title match on the same night, we would like to welcome...The Big Show!

NCWEntrancesBigShow.gif
Big Show comes out of the curtain, and the crowd is taking many pictures of the 7 foot giant, as he makes his way to the stand.

Big Show: Hey everyone, im The Big Show, the worlds largests athlete. Im here tonight, to discuss that this sunday, CM Punk will fall to my feet. He has no chance agaist me! Punk isnt here tonight, but we can all understand the reason of why he isnt here. Now, my match is if I win or Punk wins, I will get a title shot on the same night, agaist any champion I feel? Well, its simple and a gimme that im going to win, but its also a gimme that I will be a Champion by the end of the night. April 20th 2008, Big Show will name himself one of the greatest champions ever to hold gold in NCW! And its just a matter of time, before WrestleMania arrives, and I make my name their aswell. The last thing I want to say to my opponent, CM Punk is you better be prepared, cause this sunday, im bringing the 7 foot giant into that arena, with full power, and I will decimate you.

* Big Show then walks off the stage, and he sits by Hardy, as Tomko and Masters continue to piss of Hardy. Todd walks back up to the stand *

Todd: Our 4th and 5th visitor's tonight are men who we have known for a long time in the wrestling world, let me introduce to you, Shawn Michaels and Triple H, D-Generation-X!

NCWEntrancesDX.gif
Shawn and Triple H come threw the curtain, and camera flashes are going away, as they both make their way to the stand.

Triple H: Hello everybody, im "The Game", Triple H..
Shawn: And im the "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels.
Triple H: And we are D Generation X! But its not just us who we will be teaming with at Survivor Series, we will be teaming with 2 great men, but 1 isnt here tonight, but the other is, we will be teaming with Booker T, and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Shawn: We are Team DX, and this sunday, we will be facing 4 other men, who shouldnt even have a job, and the other who is way to damn old to be wrestling, the McMahon Elite. Who is in the McMahon Elite you may ask, well there is Shane'o'Mac! Money...Money...Money....ahh, whatever, then their is Rhyno. Then after Rhyno, there is the "Legend Killer" Randy Orton...phh, and then after him....is someone who we know quite well as a matter of fact...

Triple H: Let me tell this last guy Shawn, this is the man who "created" sports entertainment, its the man who we shoved up Big Shows ass..

* Big Show looks mad *

Triple H: Its the man, who really doesnt know anything about the sex life, and wonder why his 2 kids came out demented. Its the billion dollar bastard, Vince McMahon! Now, we are facing his Elite team this sunday in a 4-on-4 Street Fight. What a bad mistake...for them, because me and Shawn and the rest of the DX team, we know what brutal, blood and weapons are all about, we have been threw them so many times. This McMahon Elite however, has no clue what hardcore even means. Now, me and Shawn are going to go sit down, in that table over there, and were going to watch the McMahon Elite make their way and talk about us DX, and try to be funny.

* DX walks to the lower table, and they both sit down, and Triple H starts talking to Shawn, as Todd makes his way to the stand *

Todd: Haha, thank you DX for coming here tonight, but next we have another member of Team DX to introduce to you tonight. Sadly, Booker T couldnt make it here, so we brought the next person who would be available, please let me introduce to you, Stone Cold Steve Austin!

NCWEntrancesStoneCold.gif
Stone Cold's theme hits, and he walks threw the curtain, and the crowd is going wild, as he walks up to the stand.

Stone Cold: Hey hows it going, im Stone Cold Steve Austin, remember it now. Im going to make this nice and short. This Sunday, Stone Cold is going to come down that ramp, and walk into the ring, start throwing some body's around, chairs, ladders, tables, bats, barbwire, whatever, and them I will whoop McMahon's ass all over the ring, with his blood draining on his damn tie. Then I will stun his ass, and pin him 1 2 3, then Stone Cold will walk out, and gone home back to his lovely wife. And thats the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said so!!!

* Stone Cold walks over to the table where DX is, and he sits down beside them, and he starts drinking a can of beer, as Todd walks up to the stand *

Todd: I have just been informed, that The McMahon Elite wont be here tonight, cause they are practicing for Sunday. We also wont be having the following 4 men here tonight, Undetaker, The Rock, Samoa Joe and Cena. We will have here Kurt Angle and Batista. But the next 2 men to come up, are rivals, that will be nuts to see, we have Chris Jericho and Ric Flair here tonight, but Gregory Helms the IC Champion isnt here, due to family issues. So we are proud to introduce to you, the Nature Boy, Ric Flair!

NCWEntrancesRicFlair.gif
Ric Flair comes out of the curtain, and the crowd goes wild, and Flair goes to the stand, yelling "WOOOOO!"

Flair: WOOOOOOO! Im the Nature Boy, RIC FLAIR! Im here tonight, to tell you all, that this sunday at Survivor Series, the Nature Boy will still have it in him, to capture the NCW IC Championship from Gregory Helms. But its not just me and Helms in the match alone, but its also Chris Jericho. Jericho and Helms, watch our for the Nature Boy, cause in 5 days, I will bring all my power, all my strength, and everything I need to defeat you 2, and I will be the new holder of that title, WOOOO! This Sunday, the Nature Boy, Ric Flair will be the new NCW Intercontinental Champion, and if there isnt a way, Ric Flair will find a way, WOOOOOOOO!

* Flair then walks over, and sits at an empty table, across from Team DX's table, and Todd walks up to the stand *

Todd: Thank you Ric Flair, it was nice having you here tonight. Next, we have a special guest, a man who almost couldnt make it here tonight, but he wanted to anyways for the fans, so he is here tonight, please let me welcome Winnipeg's Sexy Beast, Y2J, Chris Jericho!

NCWEntranceY2J.gif
Chris Jericho comes out of the curtain, and he gets a large pop from the crowd, and then he lifts the mic on the stand.

Y2J: Hey in the man, the sexy beast, Chris Jericho! Let me cut right to the chase, Ric Flair and Gregory Helms think they have what it takes to take out me? You see, Flair, im more talented than you, so that right their, makes you weaker than me, and its pretty much giving me the oppportunity to take the title like taking candy from a baby. Next, Helms thinks he is the man, he can defeat Chris Jericho, and go onto Armageddon and Thunder the NCW IC Champion, well he is living in his own fantasy land, cause he will be kissing that title for the next 5 days straight! On the day of Survivor Series, whitch is this sunday there Helms, you will lose your title, but you dont have to worry about Flair, worry about..Y.....2....J CHRIS JERICHO!

* Chris then walks up to the table, where Hardy and Big Show are, and he sits beside Big Show, as Todd makes his way to the stand *

Todd: Thanks Chris for coming here tonight. Next its a great rivalry, and it will take place in the main event at Survivor Series, our former NCW Champion is here to talk with us today, about teaming with Undertaker and John Cena, here he is, the Animal, Batista!

NCWEntrancesBatista.gif
Batista comes out of the curtain, and he is wearing sun glasses, and he is dressed in a good suit, and the crowd is taking many pictures.

Batista: Hey everyone, im the Animal, Batista, and im here to tell you all something important that you need to remember, when im about to go agaist the NCW Champion, with 2 other men that ive hated in the past. Undertaker, a long time rival of mine, and John Cena, who I have had my moments with. I will be teaming with these 2 men, to take on the NCW Champion, Kurt Angle, The Samoan Destroyer, Samoa Joe, and how can we not forget this last man, Dwayne "THE ROCK!" Johnson. These 3 men cant defeat me and my gang, cause I got a man who wont fear anything, and thats Undertaker, cause people fear him. John Cena will kick ass to anyone who wants to kick me or Undertaker's asses. Also, me, I will protect my team, and beat down the captian, Kurt Angle! Since our match is elimination, we will all be in the ring at the same time, and I will first eliminate Kurt Angle, then we will take down The Rock, and end it with a little weakling we like to call Samoa Joe. This Sunday, it will be my team, walking up the ramp with the victory!

* Batista then walks over, and sits beside Ric Flair, and Todd gets up, and goes to the stand *

Todd: Thanks for coming Batista, and now its our final superstar here tonight, it is our NCW Champion, NCW's only olympic gold medalist, Kurt Angle!

NCWEntrancesKurtAngle.gif
Kurt Angle comes threw the curtains, and he has his NCW Title around his waist, and he looks in the eyes of Batista, and he gets up by the stand, and takes his title, and puts it on his shoulders.

Kurt: Im the Olympic Gold Medalist, the NCW Champion, the future and present of NCW, Kurt Angle! Im here to discuss that I will not let my team down this sunday, and im twice as stronger as Batista's team. Batista, you think your the powerhouse of NCW, your the blueberry of NCW, embarrasment of NCW! You should not even be in the match, cause its obvious, you will fall to Team Kurt this sunday. My team is more trained, and my team seems more professional. Just look at the men I have in my team, I have Samoa Joe. He can probaly take all 3 of you out easly. Then, we look at a movie star, The Rock. A great actor, and a great ass kicker. He will forsure win us the match this sunday at Survivor Series, but then your forgetting about the main thing here in the match, the NCW Champion. Im like a target, but there is a force feild around my target that cant be shot at, and if it is shot at, its destroyed. This goes to anyone like Undertaker, Batista and John Cena who think they can defeat me. And at Survivor Series, I will kick Batista's ass, and its true, ITS DAMN TRUE!!!

* Batista gets up from his seat, and goes face to face with Kurt, and Kurt smiles at him, and Kurt holds the NCW Title high. Both men sit down far from eachother, and Todd comes back up *

Todd: Well, that is it for us tonight, we hope you enjoyed the first annual Press Confrence, and we would just like to show you the match card for Survivor Series before you all leave.

NCWSurvivorSeriesMatch1.jpg

Todd: Big Show and CM Punk will collide this sunday at Survivor Series for a #1 Contender's match for any title match on the same night.

* Big Show waves at the crowd, as he exits the confrence area *

NCWSurvivorSeriesMatch2.jpg

Todd: It will be Tomko and Chris Masters putting their titles on the line, agaist 2 of the best in NCW, Jeff Hardy and A.J Styles! Who will walk out this sunday with the Tag Team Titles around their waists??

* Hardy waves to the audience, but Tomko and Masters hold their titles high, as all 3 exit the confrence area *

NCWSurvivorSeriesMatch5.jpg

Todd: It will be a great battle, as a Triple Threat match takes place this sunday at Survivor Series, involving 3 of the best men in NCW, NCW IC Champion, Gregory Helms will defend his title agaist Y2J, Chris Jericho, and the Nature Boy...Ric Flair! Who will walk out IC Champion?

* Ric Flair yells "WOOOOOO!" at the fans, and Jericho waves at the fans, and they both exit the confrence area *

NCWSurvivorSeriesMatch3.jpg

Todd: It will be brutal to the finish, it will be heart pouding to watch, it will be the McMahon Elite featuring Vince, Shane, Rhyno and Orton .vs. Team DX whitch is Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Booker T in a 4-on-4 Street Fight. What team will walk out with a victory, and what team will be brutaly injured, and covered in blood in the hospital?

* DX does the suck it taunt, and Stone Cold holds up a beer can, and they exit the confrence area *

NCWSurvivorSeriesMatch4.jpg

Todd: Then, its the main event of the night, the match we cant wait for this sunday, it will be NCW Champion, Kurt Angle teaming with The Rock and Samoa Joe to take on Batista, Undertaker and John Cena in a 3-on-3 elimination tag, whitch means all 6 men will be in the ring at the same time, what will go down this sunday, who will walk out victorious????

* Batista looks at Kurt, and Batista holds his fist high, and Kurt holds the NCW Title high, as the camera goes off air *

Evil Austin

Good preview, Can't wait. Hopefully DX team gets the win.....

Ill drop a review when its up.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Quick Results for Mayhem

CM Punk defeats AJ Styles after Punk locked in the cobra vise, making AJ Styles tap out.

Ric Flair defeats Chris Jericho via pinfall after Helms came into the match while the ref was out and knocked Chris Jericho out with a steel chair.

Tomko & Masters defeat DX after the McMahon Elite came down during this while the ref was once again knocked out and beat up on DX.

Evil Austin

HHH: damn you Vince, after taking advantage of us at Mayhem when we were about to win the match against Tomko and Masters I mean next time we meet in the Survivor Series event it will be no holds barred no DQ as well and Not only will Team DX be united as one but we wil also have the equalizer known as the SLEDGEHAMMER at ringside.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Master: What are you talking about?! We're just so great that's why we beat you! Even Vinnie Mac isn't there I can still put you on the Master Lock!

y2j__legend

Reaction score
John Cena: Kurt Angle, he can't see me. Samoa Joe, he can't see me. the Rock, he can't see me either. And I will prove that this Sunday, when Taker, Batista and I smash there asses all the way across the arena. Kurt Angle, watch your back, coz' I am coming for that NCW Championship. AHAAH!

Evil Austin

HHH: John Cena I am next inline after Survivor Series for a NCW title run because your forgetting one thing, wheather it be a tag team match or a singles match or any match You are all PLAYING THE GAME! and well Cena, Masters, Team Vince "loves Cock", Tomko GAME OVER!

wwerko619

Reaction score
NCWHD.jpg

NCW Presents the first annual....SURVIVOR SERIES!!!! 4/20/08

JR: Its going to be brutal!
( DX is seen covered in blood )
( Batista is seen on the mat hurt )
Tonight is NCW's first annual Survivor Series!
( Gregory Helms is seen holding the IC title )
Where the fueds come together
( Samoa Joe and Batista are seen face to face )
Jerry: Its going to be wicked!
( Undertaker is seen entering the ring )
( The McMahon Elite is shown )
Tonight, NCW isnt just bringing you entertainment...
( Stone Cold is seen stunning Orton )
( Jericho is seen codebreaking Flair )
Tonight....
( Cena is shown )
NCW....
( Booker T is shown )
Is....
( Kurt Angle is shown with the NCW Title )
Bringing....
( Chris Masters and Tomko are seen with the Tag Titles )
You....
( Randy Orton is seen with the Thunder Title )
HISTORY!!!!!!

Now, NCW Thursday Night Thunder presents to you......NCW's First Annual Survivor Series!!!!!

PYRO
PYRO
PYRO
PYRO

* Camera circles the arena and the crowd, and the fans are cheering, as the camera goes to JR and King *

JR: Welcome to NCW's Survivor Series!
Jerry: Survivor Series came so fast, and Welcome everyone!
JR: Tonight is going to me amazing, we have some good matches tonight, lets go over them.
Jerry: We have Gregory Helms .vs. Chris Jericho .vs. the Nature Boy, Ric Flair for the IC Championship!
JR: Also, Big Show .vs. CM Punk for a #1 Contender spot for a title shot tonight!
Jerry: Then, it will be a battle for the tag team titles, Tomko and Masters .vs. A.J Styles and Jeff Hardy!
JR: And then its a great feud, McMahon Elite .vs. Team DX in a 4-on-4 Street Fight!
Jerry: The Main Event of the night, Kurt, Rock and Joe .vs. Undertaker, Batista and John Cena!
JR: Tonights going to be wicked, and the first match is starting now!

Lillian: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its a #1 Contender's match for a title match tonight!

NCWEntrancesCMPunk.gif
CM Punk makes his way to the ring, and he gets a good pop from the crowd.

NCWEntrancesBigShow.gif
Big Show makes his way to the ring with large pyro on the stage, and a loud fan base.

NCWSurvivorSeriesMatch1.jpg

Bell Rings:

Big Show looks at Punk, and they both do a stare down. Punk throws a punch to Big Show's ribs, but Big Show picks him up, and throws him across the ring. Punk gets back up smiling, and then he starts kicking Big Show in the back of the leg, but Big Show lifts him up, and bodyslams Punk to the mat. Punk gets back up, and Punk jumps towards Big Show, but Big Show previals, and he throws Punk over the ropes, and Punk goes crashing on the mat. Big Show then hops over the ropes, and he starts walking towards Punk. Punk then throws a punch to Big Show's leg, and Big Show starts feeling the pain, and he kicks Punk in the back of the head. Punk then falls to the ground, and he gets back up, and starts throwing lots of punches to Big Show, but Big Show picks him up, and throws Punk into the steel turnbuckle. Punk screams in pain, and Big Show walks over to him. Big Show picks him up, and irish whips him into the steel barricades. Punk tries to stay strong, but he fails. Big Show lifts him up, but Punk then gets out of the grapple, and he climbs down Big Show, and he grabs him by the neck, and slams him to the ground. Punk then knees Big Show in the head, and he starts kicking Big Show when hes down. punk grabs Big Show, and irish whips him into the turnbuckle, and Punk runs up the turnbuckle, and knee's Big Show in the face, and then gets him in a headlock position, and then runs to the middle of the ring to slam Big Show down, but Big Show lifts him high, and elbow slams him to the canvas. Big Show then gets up, and then he yells at the fans, and then he steps on Punk, and stands on his ribs, putting all that 420 pound pressure on Punk. Punk holds his ribs as if he was just hammer'd there, and Big Show does it again, but then he jumps on him, injuring Punk. Big Show laufghs at Punk, and sets him on the turnbuckle, and then tells the crowd to be quiet, and then he slaps him hard across the chest. Punk falls to the ground, but then he gets back up, and he tries lifting Big Show for a GTS, but Big Show is too heavy for him, and Big Show chokes Punk. Big Show then lifts Punk high for the chokeslam, but Punk reverses it, and hits a powerful DDT to Big Show. Punk gets back up, and he then irish whips him agaist the ropes but as Big Show comes running back, Big Show grabs Punk and swings him high up in the air, and slams him to the mat hard. Big Show grabs Punk by the hair, and then knee's him in the face, almost taking out Punk completely. Punk tries to get back up, but Big Show wont let him, and Big Show steps on his back, and the crowd doesnt know what is going to happen. Punk is screaming in pain, and the ref pushes him off of his back, to let Punk breathe. Big Show then walks over to the ref, and starts argueing with him, untill Punk grabs Big Show by the leg, and Big Show falls to the mat, and Punk rolls him up for a pin, 1....2....Big Show breaks out at 2! Punk looks suprised, and Big Show gets back up. Punk and Big Show grapple, but Big Show previals, and Big Show tosses Punk right out of the ring, and over the top ropes. Big Show then hops out of the ring, and grabs the steel steps to throw them at Punk, but Punk see's him doing it, and Punk runs off the side of the ring, and dropkicks the steel steps into Big Show's face! Punk then grabs Big Show, and puts him in the ring, and Punk picks up Big Show off the ground, and he tries to hit a GTS, but Big Show is too heavy for him at this point, and Big Show choke's him, and hits a hard chokeslam on Punk! The crowd boo's, as Big Show goes for a pin, 1...2...3! Big Show takes the win, and he gets a title shot tonight agaist any champion he wants!

Winner: Big Show via pinfall at 16:00

After the match, Big Show holds his hands high, and he looks down at the badly beaten CM Punk, and he climbs out of the ring, as the camera goes to backstage.

* Todd Grisham is seen backstage, with Gregory Helms and his IC Championship around his shoulder *

Todd: Hey everyone, tonight is just getting off, and im here to interview our current NCW IC Champion, Gregory Helms!
Helms: Hey Grisham, make this quick, cause I have to prepare for my match.
Todd: Ok, so your in a triple threat match tonight, agaist Chris Jericho and Ric Flair, whats your thoughts?
Helms: My thoughts are that tonight, I will be walking in IC Champion, and walking out with my title!
Todd: What about Ric Flair, he has a chance tonight?
Helms: Him??? oh god no, Ric Flair is too old to hold this title, its for real men only.
Todd: What about Chris Jericho?
Helms: Jericho, is the biggest competiton in this match tonight, not Flair!
Todd: Jericho and Flair are both hard to beat, do you think you can do this?
Helms: What kind of dumb question was that??? Im holding gold, not them, il defeat both of them tonight!

* Gregory Helms walks off *

JR: We just saw Big Show get a title shot tonight!
Jerry: That is great for Big Show, but next, its Tomko and Chris Masters .vs. A.J Styles and Jeff Hardy!
JR: That is going to be a good match, I cant wait!

Break Ad:
This Thursday, it will be the after-math of Survivor Series! Will all our champions still have the title, or will new champions be on Thunder??? Dont miss Thursday Night Thunder live this week on April 24th 2008!

thunder-1.gif

JR: Welcome back to Survivor Series!
Jerry: We are just seconds away from a tag team match.
JR: Not only just a tag team match, but for the Tag Team Titles.
Jerry: This is a match, that we have been waiting for, to see Tomko and Masters battle once again!
JR: The lights are dimming down, lets go live!

Lillian: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its for the NCW Tag Team Championship!

NCWEntrancesChrisMasters.gif
Chris Masters makes his way to the ring, with the Tag Team Title around his waist.

NCWEntrancesTomko.gif
Tomko comes to the stage, and walks to the ring with Masters, and they enter the ring, holding their tag titles high!

NCWEntranceAJStyles.gif
A.J Styles makes his way to the ring, and he awaits Jeff Hardy to come out.

NCWEntrancesJeffHardy.gif
Jeff Hardy stands under the titantron, and lets off pyro, then he enters the ring with A.J Styles, and the crowd goes wild!

* The ref holds the 2 Tag Team Titles high *

NCWSurvivorSeriesMatch2.jpg

Bell Rings:

Tomko starts in the ring, and Jeff and Styles are talking, but Jeff hops in the ring first, and Styles decides to let him in first. Tomko and Jeff circle the ring, and then they grapple in the middle of the ring, but Tomko prevails, and Tomko irish whips Jeff agaist the ropes, but as Jeff comes back, he clothslines Tomko to the mat. Tomko gets back up, but Jeff bounces off the ropes, and hits another clothsline on Tomko. Hardy then picks up Tomko and irish whips him into the turnbuckle, but as Hardy runs to the turnbuckle to kick Tomko, Tomko big boots Hardy to the canvas, and he escapes from the turnbuckle. Tomko then grabs Hardy, but Hardy then kicks Tomko to the side of the head, and as he kicks him, his arm reaches out, and he tags in A.J Styles. Styles then runs in, and he dropkicks Tomko to the mat, and then Styles irish whips Tomko agaist the ropes, but Tomko reaches over, and tags in Chris Masters. Masters and Styles grapple in the middle of the ring, but Styles overcomes, and Styles throws Masters over the top rope. Hardy then climbs the turnbuckle, and he gets ready to hit a legdrop onto Masters, but Tomko runs and pushes Hardy off the turnbuckle, and Hardy smashes his face into the barricade near by. Tomko smiles, but then Styles throws Tomko over the top rope, and Styles smiles back. Styles then gets ready to springboard over the top rope, but he waits untill the 2 men are up. They both get up, and Styles hits the springboard, but they both run out of the way, and Styles hits the hard floor, almost snapping his neck. The ref starts counting..1........2........3.....Styles is hurt, and Tomko grabs him, and hits a hard DDT to the floor, almost putting Styles out. Hardy then runs into the ring, where Masters is, and he then kicks Masters in the gut, and prepares to hit a Twist of Fate to Masters, but Tomko gets in quickly, and big boots the back of Hardy's head. The ref is still counting, 4........5......6..........7........8 Styles is trying to get up, but he cant. Hardy rushes out of the ring holding his head, and he slides Styles back in at 9. Hardy then sticks out his hand for a tag, and Styles hits the tag. Masters then runs at Hardy, and clothslines him hard, and Hardy gets back up slowly, but then Masters hits the Masterlock on him! The crowd chants "Jeff Dont Tap!", and Hardy cant barely feel his arms anymore. Hardy tries breaking out of the Masterlock, but he cant, and Styles runs in the ring, but Tomko interupts, and Big Boots Styles in the front of the head, and Styles is knocked out. Hardy is starting to pass out, and the ref is keeping a close eye on Hardy. Hardy is starting to get back out, but Masters apply's more pressure, and Hardy cant escape it. Styles then grabs the ref by the back, and throws him out of the ring! Hardy starts to tap, but the ref isnt their, and Styles runs in the ring, and dropkicks Tomko off the ropes! Styles then karate kicks Masters right in the face, and Masters lets go. Styles then grabs Masters, and then he irish whips him agaist the ropes, and as he comes back, Styles jumps high and hits the hurricana on him, and goes for the pin, 1...2...Master's happends to break out. Tomko then comes into the ring, and he clothslines Styles! Tomko then grabs Styles and he starts to carry him up the turnbuckle for a high suplex. Tomko almost has him, but Hardy comes into the ring, and goes under Tomko, and Styles lets go of Tomko, and Hardy powerbombs Tomko off the turnbuckle, but at the same time, Styles clothslines him in the air. Hardy then grabs Tomko, and kicks him in the gut, and is going to go for the twist of fate, and he hits it! Hardy then tells Styles to knock out Masters, and Hardy climbs the turnbuckle, and he is about to hit the Swanton Bomb! But Masters then gets a Masterlock locked onto the legal man in the ring, Styles, and if Hardy doesnt get down quickly, they will lose. Hardy then grasps alot of power, and then he jumps off the turnbuckle in a elbow drop style, and he jumps far enoufgh for him to reach Masters, and he elbows Masters on the top of his head, and Masters falls to the ground knocked out from the move. Hardy holds his elbow, and he climbs the turnbuckle that Tomko is near, and he is ready to hit the Swanton Bomb, but Tomko gets up quickly, and throws Hardy off the turnbuckle, but as he throws him off, Hardy collides with Styles. Tomko then gets alot of power, and he grabs Hardy, and hits a really powerful bodyslam on Hardy, so hard that the people in the cheap seats can hear the slam. Tomko then tags in Masters, and then Masters runs into the ring, and locks a Masterlock on Styles! Hardy gets back up holding his body, and he then gets Tomko, and hits the Twist of Fate onto him. Hardy doesnt notice that Styles is about to tap, but Hardy then hits the Swanton Bomb on Tomko, and then Styles taps, ending the match, and Chris Masters and Tomko are still NCW Tag Team Champions!

Winners: Chris Masters and Tomko via pinfall at 19:45 ( Still NCW Tag Team Champions )

After the match, Masters and Tomko walk out of the ring, and they hold their titles high, as the crowd boo's them out. They smile, and the camera goes to Vince's office.

* Vince is seen in his office on the couch with Shane, Rhyno and Orton *

Vince: Thats the plan for tonight ok?
Orton: But wait, what happends if Big Show challenges me tonight?
Vince: We will work something out.
Shane: Dad, he has a point, Big Show eye'd up Orton a few minutes ago backstage, he might face him for his title.
Vince: We will have a plan if Big Show happends to challenge you Orton.
Rhyno: Why not I just go with Orton, and I go ringside?
Vince: Hey, not a bad idea, cause we need out Thunder Champion in the McMahon Elite tonight, haha.
Orton: This all better be good, cause I dont really want to be in 2 matches tonight.
Shane: Its good for you, to boost the popularity of yourself Randy.
Orton: Your right, I can beat Big Show anyways!

* DX, Stone Cold and Booker T enter Vince's office, as the crowd goes wild *

Triple H: Hey guys, look who it is, all the 4 gay men on a couch.
Shawn: Hahaha, wait! They are discussing tonights match!
Stone Cold: Guys, its ok, McMahon Elite has no chance, and if Stone Cold is in the match, we automaticly win!
Booker: Right, so we shouldnt worry, but we arnt even scared haha.

Vince: What do you guys want? Get the hell out of my office now!

* Rhyno and Orton get up, and walk over to DX and the others *

Orton: You guys better leave, or we will take you out the hard way.
Rhyno: Agreed, and you guys dont want me to dish out my punishment to early now, so go!
Triple H: Make us!
Shawn: They cant, haha.

* Orton and Rhyno tackle DX, and all 6 men go at it, as Vince and Shane sit there calling security, and then Security comes, and sends Team DX away *

Vince: We dont have nothing to worry about, trust me!

JR: this match is heating up tonight!
Jerry: I cant wait for the 4-on-4 Street Fight with McMahon Elite .vs. Team DX!
JR: Our next match, is going to be good!
Jerry: Thats right, its Big Show .vs. Randy Orton for the NCW Thunder Championship!
JR: Its just been confirmed, and its going to be good!
Jerry: I dont know who is going to win that match, but its going to be a good match JR!
JR: We still have 4 matches tonight, it seems like it hasnt even started yet!

Break Ad:
Its a House Show like never before!!! A House Show, that will blow your mind every Tuesday, dont miss Tuesday Night Mayhem in 2 days, it will be the first show after Survivor Series!

mayhem.gif

JR: Welcome back to NCW's first annual Survivor Series!
Jerry: We are onto our 3rd match tonight, and if you missed any of the matches earlier, here was the results.
JR: Big Show defeated CM Punk earlier tonight to get a Thunder title shot agaist Randy Orton coming up next!
Jerry: Also, Tomko and Chris Masters are still Tag Team Champions, as they defeated A.J Styles and Jeff Hardy!
JR: But right now, its Big Show .vs. Randy Orton for the NCW Thunder Championship!

Lillian: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its for the NCW Thunder Championship!

NCWEntrancesBigShow.gif
Big Show makes his way to the ring with large pyro on the stage, and he gets a large pop from the crowd.

NCWEntranceRandyOrton.gif
Randy Orton makes his way to the ring, and he has the NCW Thunder Title around his shoulders, as he enters the ring, and hands his title to the ref.

* The ref holds the Thunder Title high *

BIG SHOW .VS. RANDY ORTON ( FOR THE NCW THUNDER TITLE )

Bell Rings:

Big Show and Orton circle the ring, and Orton is trying to figure out a strategy to take out this 7 foot giant. Orton then slides out of the ring, and tries to grab his Thunder title, but Big Show climbs out of the ropes, and he starts walking towards Orton. Orton is struggling to get his title, and Big Show reaches him in time, and big boots Orton in the side of the head. Orton gets back up, and Big Show chokes Orton, and throws him into the steel post, and Orton falls to the ground holding his back. Orton tries getting up, but Big Show grabs him, and lifts him up, and bodyslams him ontop of the barricade, and Orton falls into the crowd. Orton is trying to get up, and the crowd is laufghing at Orton, but then Big Show climbs over the barricade, and he throws him down the hall. The ref is starting to count, 1......2........3.......4.......5, and Big Show starts walking back to the ring. He hops over the barricade, and enters the ring, while Orton is on his knee's in the crowd. 6...........7.........8, and then the McMahon Elite comes rushing down the hall, and Rhyno picks up Orton, and starts running to the ring, 9........Rhyno throws Orton over the barricade, and he quickly slides Orton back into the ring. Big Show smiles at Rhyno, and Rhyno warns him of messing with the McMahon Elite. Then, Vince and Shane are seen walking down the audience hall, and they both hop over the barricade, and they stand ringside with Rhyno. Big Show then grabs Orton, and he irish whips him agaist the ropes, and as he comes back, Orton uppercuts Big Show, and he kicks Big Show in the back of the leg, and Orton pushes Big Show into the turnbuckle. Orton starts punching Big Show, and pounding him in the turnbuckle, but Big Show then chokes Orton, but Orton isnt giving up. Big Show then grabs Orton, and lifts him high, and throws him into the middle of the ring. Big Show then points at Rhyno, and tells him to screw off, and then Big Show walks over to Orton, and chokes him. Orton then pushes Big Show back into the turnbuckle, but this time, hes lifting Big Show ontop of the turnbuckle. Then, Orton climbs the turnbuckle, and he is trying to suplex Big Show off the turnbuckle. Big Show is too heavy for Orton, but then he turns Big Show around, and he hits a high RKO right off the turnbuckle, to Big Show. Orton then smiles, and Vince is happy, then Orton goes ontop of Big Show, and goes for the pin, 1....2....Big Show breaks out! Big Show gets up slowly, and Orton starts kicking Big Show down, and Big Show grabs Orton's foot, and he twists it, but Orton then kicks Big Show right in the temple of the head, and Big Show falls to the ground in pain. Orton starts kicking Big Show in the ribs, and then Orton pulls off his knee pad, and he flips Big Show over, and he is going to hit the knee stomp on Big Show, but as Orton jumps high, Big Show moves out of the way, and his knee pad slips off, and goes outside of the ring. Orton hits the mat hard knee first, and then Big Show holds Orton still. Big Show then steps on his knee that has been exposed, and he puts all of his body weight on it. Orton is screaming for Big Show to get off, and Big Show smiles at Vince. All of a sudden, Rhyno runs in, and hits the Gore on Big Show! Big Show falls to the mat almost out, and Orton is holding his knee with mager pain. Vince is pissed, and he walks into the ring with Shane. Vince then grabs Orton, and he puts him over Big Show for a pin, 1...2...Big Show breaks out, and he is pissed and in rampage mode. Big Show then chokes Rhyno, and hits a high chokeslam on Rhyno! Big Show then grabs Orton, and he chokes him, and then he lifts him high, and chokeslams Orton right over the top rope, and he hits the floor below, injuring Orton badly. Vince rushes over to Orton, and Vince is pissed. Vince then takes off his suit top, and the crowd is going wild. Vince then gets in the ring, and goes face to face with Big Show. Big Show warns Vince out of the ring, and Vince wont leave. Big Show then chokes Vince, but then Shane comes behind Big Show with a steel chair, and he smashes to Big Show's leg, making Big Show fall to the mat. The ref dint see, and then Orton starts to crawl back in the ring, and he stalks the Big Show, as Big Show starts to stand up. Big Show is fully up, and as he turns around, Randy Orton hits a RKO onto Big Show! Orton is injured in pain, and he lays over Big Show, for the pin, 1....2....3! Randy Orton takes the win, and is still NCW Thunder Champion!

Winner: Randy Orton via pinfall at 16:21 ( Still NCW Thunder Champion! )

After the match, Orton holds the title high, as he holds his knee in pain, and the rest of the McMahon Elite walks off the stage, as the camera goes to backstage.

* Kurt Angle is seen tieing up his boots in his lockeroom, when Batista enters the room *

Kurt: What do you want Batista?
Batista: Kurt, im here to tell you, that you better watch your back tonight, cause im going after you first!
Kurt: Haha, I know you sounded all cool at the Press Confrence, but its true, that im going to win tonight.
Batista: Kurt, listen! Im going after you first, and I dont care if Samoa Joe or The Rock are beside you!

* John Cena walks in *

Cena: Hey, its the NCW Champion Kurt Angle! So, your team prepared to lose tonight?
Kurt: Cena and Batista, screw off! were going to kick your ass tonight!
Cena: See, thats what you think....we know! that we will win tonight.
Kurt: You guys cant be in my room, get the hell out now!

* The Rock enters the room *

Rock: Hey Cena, and Batista, better make a go for it, cause you 2 shouldnt of even showed up tonight.
Batista: Why?
Rock: You guys are going to humiliate your monkey ass's, cause its damn simple, that Kurts team will win.
Cena: What the hell you saying? Kurt Angle cant even wipe his own ass!
Kurt: Hey Cena, shut your damn mouth!

* Security come rushing in *

Security: Hey guys, lets go, leave Kurts room now.
Cena: Watch it tonight!
Batista: Damn right!

* They walk out, leaving Kurt smiling *

JR: Wow, this night is kicking off!
Jerry: We have had 3 awesome exciting matches, and its about to get better!
JR: Our 4th match of the night, is a match that has been getting advertised everywhere!
Jerry: Its going to be good, tell us JR!
JR: Its a Triple Threat match for the NCW IC Championship! ( crowd cheers )
Jerry: Thats right, Gregory Helms .vs. Chris Jericho .vs. Ric Flair!
JR: What a great match, but right now, lets show you a ad break, that you will want to see!

Break Ad:
On May 11th 2008.......NCW Presents one of its most intense PPV's of the year! It will be a PPV, worth a billion dollars to watch! It will be brutal to the bone, it is.....NCW's Armageddon LIVE May 11th 2008 only on IWF!

1234.png

JR: Welcome back to NCW Survivor Series!
Jerry: That was a ad for our next NCW PPV, Armageddon!
JR: Every year, it always has a brutal match in it.
Jerry: I wonder what this years brutal match will be?
JR: I dont now, but next is the Triple Threat match!
Jerry: Ive been waiting for this forever!
JR: Here is the story on how this match came to be!

3 WEEKS AGO
JR: Welcome to the return of NCW!
( The IC Title is shown on the screen )
Jerry: Tonight, the IC Championship is up for grabs!
( The ref is seen holding the IC title high )
( Gregory Helms is seen knee'ing Jericho in the head )
( Flair is seen slapping Styles in the chest )
JR: Oh my god! he stole it!
( A bell is heard, and Gregory Helms is holding the title high )
Helms: Im the best champion in NCW history!
( Helms is seen kicking Flair in the head )
Jerry: What the hell?
( Jericho is seen codebreaking Helms )
Jericho: Mabye not Helms, im the best in the busniess!
2 WEEKS AGO
Lillian: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its a tag team match-up!
( Chris Masters and Tomko are seen entering the ring )
( Flair and Jericho are seen entering the ring )
JR: Whos going to come out of this alive?
( Tomko is seen big boot'ing Flair )
( Jericho is seen codebreaking Masters )
Jerry: Why is he here?
( Gregory Helms is seen smashing the IC title to the back of Flair )
Flair: When you did that Helms, you made this situation a whole lot worse!
( Helms is seen smiling at Flair )
Jericho: Im not going to let a blueberry like Helms make fun of the IC title!
( Jericho is seen codebreaking Helms! )
Helms: Jericho and Flair, you guys will fall to me at Survivor Series!
( Jericho is seen holding the title high )
JR: Who will walk out of Survivor Series with the NCW Intercontinental Championship????

Lillian: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its for the NCW Intercontinental Championship!

NCWEntranceY2J.gif
Chris Jericho makes his way to the ring, with his pyro going off, and he comes in with a great pop from the crowd.

NCWEntrancesRicFlair.gif
Ric Flair makes his way to the ring, with this robe, and yells WOOOOO! He comes to the ring with large pop from the crowd, and he hands his robe to the ref.

NCWEntrancesGregoryHelms.gif
Gregory Helms makes his way to the ring, with the NCW IC Title, and he takes it off his waist, and hands it to the ref.

* The ref holds the NCW IC Championship high *

NCWSurvivorSeriesMatch5.jpg

Bell Rings:

Jericho walks around the ring, as Flair and Helms eye up. Flair and Helms lock up, but Helms overcomes, and throws Flair into the turnbuckle. Helms then starts kicking Flair in the turnbuckle, but then Jericho comes running over, and he kicks Helms to the side of the head. Jericho then grabs Helms and throws a few hard punches to him, and then Flair gets off the turnbuckle, and runs and clothslines Helms! Flair starts kicking Helms while he is down, and then Jericho jumps over Helm's hurt body, and he takes down Flair. Jericho starts throwing hard punches to Flair's head, as Flair tries to get up. Jericho grabs Flair, and he irish whips him into the ropes, and as he comes back, Helms grabs Flair's foot, and he flips him over, before he can reach Jericho. Jericho then runs at Helms, but Helms then grabs Jericho by the hair, and throws him over the top rope, and Jericho crashes to the floor below. Helms smiles at Jericho, and Flair is crawling over to Helms. Helms catches Flair, and he kicks him right in the head. Helms then picks up Flair off the ground, and he puts his arm on his neck, and then hits a high suplex on Flair. Helms then gets a chokehold on Flair, and Flair is starting to pass out. Jericho comes rushing back in, and he climbs the turnbuckle, without Helms knowing. He then jumps off, and hammers Helms in the top of the head, knocking him off Flair. Jericho looks at Flair, and he decides to leave him alone, and he starts stomping on Helms. Helms then grabs Jericho's leg, and throws him to the other side of the ring, and Flair runs over to Jericho, and he locks in the Figure 4 Lock on him! Helms gets back up quickly, and he kicks Flair off of Jericho. Helms then grabs Flair, and pulls his head out of the ring a little bit, and then he elbows him in the head. Helms then begins to climb the turnbuckle, but then Jericho runs up, and grabs Helms, and Jericho hits a superplex out of the ring, onto Helms! Flair cant belive what they just did, and Flair crawls under the bottom rope, and he walks over to Helms, and he grabs Helms by the hair, and smashes him into the steel turnbuckle. Flair then grabs Helms and smashes his head onto the commentator table, where JR and King are. Flair then tries irish whipping Helms into the steel steps, but he dodges it, and Helms throws him right into the steel steps, injuring Flair. Flair screams in pain, and Helms goes to grab Flair, but Jericho runs up behind him, and hits him with a neckbreaker. Jericho, then grabs Flair and Helms, and he pushes them together, so that they head-butt eachother. Jericho then grabs Flair and slides him in the ring, but he then grabs Helms, and he irish whips him into the barricade. Helms screams in pain, and Jericho throws him over the barricade, and he is in the crowd. Jericho then runs into the ring, and tries to pin Flair, 1...2...Flair breaks out! Flair gets back up, and Jericho and Flair have a stare down. All of a sudden, Helms grabs the ref by the throat, and he throws him out of the ring, knocking out the ref. Jericho and Flair dont notice, and Jericho then nails Flair with a Codebreaker out of nowhere! Helms grabs a steel chair, and runs into the ring, and Jericho goes to pin Flair, but the ref is knocked out, and Helms runs at Jericho, and he smashes him in the head with the steel chair, making a large dent in the centre of the chair. Helms starts smashing the chair on Jericho's body, and Helms isnt stopping on whacking him. Flair gets back up, and Flair runs at Helms for a clothsline, but Helms then swings the chair right at Flair, and hits Flair right in the head, knocking him to the mat cold. Helms smiles, and he lays ontop of Flair for a pin, but the ref is knocked out. Helms is mad, and he climbs out of the ring, and grabs the ref, and throws him back into the ring, and then Helms goes overtop of Flair again, and the ref starts the pin, 1.......2......Jericho breaks it for Flair! Jericho is cut open on his head, and Jericho throws Helms into the steel turnbuckle, and then as Helms turns around, he tries nailing a Codebreaker, but Helms dodges it, and he throws Jericho across the ring. Flair crawls up behind Helms, and the ref is looking at Jericho, as Flair lowblows Helms! Helms throws himself out of the ring, and then Flair gets up, and he turns around, and Jericho hits a Codebreaker on Flair! Jericho wants to pin him, but then he flips Flair over, and locks in the Walls Of Jericho! Flair cant take the pain anymore, and he taps! Chris Jericho is the new NCW IC Champion!

Winner: Chris Jericho via submission at 19:00 ( New NCW IC Champion! )

After the match, Chris Jericho grabs the IC Title, and he holds it high, as Helms crawls up the ramp in pain from the lowblow from Flair. Flair gets up, and Jericho and Flair shake hands in the middle of the ring. And they walk up the ramp, as the camera goes to backstage.

* Vince is seen in the hosptial room, looking at Orton's knee *

Vince: Orton, come on! you have to be in this match tonight!
Orton: Ahhh, my knee. Damn Big Show, I dont think I can wrestle tonight.
Vince: We need to defeat Team DX tonight!

* The doctor walks over to Vince *

Doc: Hey Vince, I dont think he can wrestle.
Vince: HE IS GOING TO WRESTLE!
Doc: He has a injured knee, we cant let him out.
Orton: AHHHHHHH! Please Vince, let me stay * wink *.
Vince: Oh, ok you need your rest......haha, rest well!

* Vince walks out smiling, and as the Doctor turns around, Orton has a smile on his face, as the camera goes to JR and King *

JR: Is Randy Orton faking his injury?!
Jerry: Sure looks like it to me!
JR: Congratulations Chris Jericho for winning the NCW IC Championship tonight!
Jerry: That was a suprise win, I thought Flair had it there!
JR: Well, up next we have a match, that will be brutal to the finish!
Jerry: Thats right, 8 men, 1 ring, 1 team can only win!
JR: It will be McMahon Elite .vs. Team DX next, I cant wait!
Jerry: After the ad break, we will show you the story on how the match came to be.

Break Ad:
On May 4th 2008, NCW will be releasing the NCW Survivor Series DVD! Witness history being made, as Chris Jericho becomes the new NCW IC Champion, Randy Orton survives the 7 foot monster, Big Show! Get the DVD at any local Wal-Mart on May 4th 2008!

JR: Welcome back to NCW's First Annual Survivor Series!
Jerry: We are already half way threw our PPV tonight, and we only have 2 matches left.
JR: These 2 matches arnt normal either, these 2 are going to be great!
Jerry: Next, its The McMahon Elite .vs. Team DX in a 4-on-4 Street Fight!
JR: Here is the story, on how this match came to be.

3 WEEKS AGO
( DX is seen entering Vince's office )
Shawn: We havent pulled any DX stunts in quite the while!
( Triple H is seen painting Vince in green paint )
Vince: You guys pull anything on me, and il....
( Fireworks are seen going of in Vince's office )
Shawn: That was a good one!
Vince: Hell no, you guys will pay for this!
( Vince is seen getting up, after the fireworks were released )
Lillian: This match, is for the NCW Tag Team Championship!
( Tomko and Masters are seen entering the ring )
( DX is seen entering the ring )
Vince: And when I mean you guys will pay, YOU WILL PAY!
JR: OMG! Whos going to win this?
( Shawn is seen superkicking Tomko )
Jerry: Oh my god, Shawn just superkicked Tomko!
( Chris Masters is seen locking the masterlock on Shawn )
JR: Shawn, dont tap!
( Shawn is seen taping, and Tomko and Masters are seen holding the titles high )
* Vince McMahon's theme is heard *
Vince: Im going to make sure, DX never rises again!
( Rhyno is seen gore'ing Shawn )
Vince: And to do that, I need to take them out!
( Randy is seen RKO'ing Triple H )
Vince: Im going to take them out McMahon style!
( Shawn is seen bleeding on the mat )
Vince: And that is the McMahon Elite!
( Orton is seen holding the title, Shane is seen, Rhyno is seen, and Vince )
Vince: We will kill.......D Generation X!

Lillian: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its a 4-on-4 Street Fight!

NCWEntrancesDX.gif
Shawn and Triple H make their way to the ring, doing the DX chop, Triple H carrying a Sledgehammer, and Shawn carrying a Chair.

NCWEntrancesBookerT.gif
Booker T makes his way to the ring, with pyro, and a large fan pop, and he comes to the ring with a bat.

NCWEntrancesStoneCold.gif
Stone Cold's theme hits, and he comes out with loud pop from the crowd, he enters the ring with no fear. He enters the ring with a can of beer.

NCWEntranceVinceMcMahon.gif
Vince McMahon's theme hits, and Vince comes to the titantron, and he waits under the titantron.

NCWEntrancesShaneMcMahon.gif
Shane McMahon makes his way to the ring, and he stands beside Vince, smiling, and then Vince and Shane both point to the stage.

NCWEntrancesRhino.gif
Rhyno comes out, and he walks down the ramp with Vince and Shane. They enter the ring, and Team DX holds off till the bell rings.

NCWSurvivorSeriesMatch3.jpg

Bell Rings:

Vince, Shane and Rhyno all run out of the ring, as DX, Stone Cold and Booker approach them. Vince tells them to hold up, and he lifts the curtain under the ring, and he pulls a garbage can out. Vince then sends Shane under the ring, and Shane crawls to the other side of the ring, Team DX not knowing. Rhyno then threatnes Booker T with a steel pole. Shane then comes out of the other side of the ring, with a lid of a garbage can, and he sneeks into the ring, and big boots Booker towards Rhyno, and smashes the lid on Shawn's head. Triple H and Stone Cold turn around, to find Shane standing there, and then Rhyno whacks Booker in the leg with the steel pole, and Rhyno pulls out Booker to the outside of the ring. Vince then taps Triple H on the back, and he turns around, and Vince smashes a garbage can over Triple H's head, giving it a big dent. Stone Cold then looks at Vince, and he runs at him, and he kicks the garbage can into Vince's chest. Shane then whacks Stone Cold agaist the side of the head with the lid from the garbage can, knocking Stone Cold down. Rhyno is badly beating down Booker with the steel pole, and then Rhyno irish whips Booker into the steel steps, knocking the steps off of place, and Booker holds his arm in pain. Vince smiles, as he takes off his belt, to welt Shawn, but Shawn then throws a few punches to Vince, and then Shawn irish whips Vince agaist the ropes, but then Shane whacks Shawn with the dented garbage can, and Vince clothslines Shawn. Then, Booker gets up in pain, and Rhyno goes to gore Booker, and he runs at Booker, but Booker dodges it, and he flips Rhyno onto the steel steps! Rhyno is in pain, and Booker runs into the ring, and he kicks Vince in the head, and Vince falls to the ground. Booker then grabs Stone Cold, and Stone Cold and Booker team up, and they both clothsline Shane. Booker then kicks Shane in the gut, and he bounces off the ropes, and he hits the scissors kick on Shane! Stone Cold then picks up Shane, and he kicks him in the gut, and hits the Stone Cold Stunner on him! Booker goes to pin Shane, but Stone Cold stops him, and tells him to get more violent. Stone Cold hops out of the ring, and he asks an audience member for a non-opened can of beer, but then as he is doing this, Rhyno gets back up quickly, and he see's Stone Cold walking back to the ring. Rhyno then runs at him, and Gore's Stone Cold right on the steel ramp. Booker then runs out of the ring, and he tells Triple H that he is going to find Randy Orton, and Triple H tells him no, come back, but he doesnt. Booker is seen walking backstage, and he goes to the doctor's office, and then Orton pops from behind the door, and RKO's Booker on the hospital stand! Orton smiles at Booker, as Triple H looks pissed off. Triple H grabs his sledgehammer, and heads backstage. Vince runs, but Triple H turns around, and hits Vince in the head with the Sledgehammer, and Vince lands on the hard steel. Shawn then grabs Shane, and he slaps him across the chest. Shawn then bodyslams Shane, and he climbs the turnbuckle. Shawn then hits his taunt on the turnbuckle, and then he jumps at Shane, and nails a elbow drop on Shane! Shawn is getting ready for the superkick, as Triple H is seen backstage. Triple H finds Booker knocked out, and he catches Orton running to the parking lot. Orton is seen opening a car door, and he drives out of the arena, but Triple H hops in a car, and drives out the arena chasing Orton. Just as they exit the arena, Triple H smashes into Orton's car, making it stop, and Triple H gets out of the car, and smashes Orton's window with the sledgehammer. Orton then uppercuts Triple H! Shawn is getting ready to hit the superkick, 1.......2.....3.......4......5.....6....7...8. Shawn then goes to hit Shane with the superkick, but Rhyno runs in before he could, and Rhyno Gore's Shawn! Shane smiles, and then Stone Cold runs in, and smashes a beer over Shane's head, throwing beer everywhere, and then Stone Cold Stunns Rhyno! Triple H and Orton are on the street, and Orton slams Triple H's head into a street post. People are watching from outside, and Orton then RKO's Triple H onto the cement, splitting Triple H open on his head, and his chest. Shawn then grabs a chair, and he awaits Rhyno to get up, and Stone Cold laufghs, as Shawn smashes a steel chair over Rhyno's head, making him bleed all over his face. Shane gets back up, with blood draining from the top of his head, due to the cut from the beer can. Stone Cold then takes the chair from Shawn, and smashes it over Shane's head! Triple H is cut open, and their is blood all over the sidewalk, as Orton is going to knee Triple H in the head, but Triple H dodges it, and Orton knee's the cement, cutting open his hurt knee! Booker gets up after a devastating RKO, and he heads back to the ring. Shawn is going to superkick Shane, but Stone Cold gets in the way. Shawn stops, and Stone Cold thinks Shawn was going to superkick him. Stone Cold grabs a chair, and he smashes it over Shawn's head! Stone Cold looks pissed, as he walks out of the arena, and Vince smiles, as he walks back to the ring with a cruel look. Vince then grabs a bat, and walks back into the ring. He looks at Shawn, and he hits Shawn with the bat in the head. Booker comes running to the ring, but Vince swings at him, knocking Booker out cold, in a puddle of blood. Triple H then kicks Orton in the gut, and pedigree's him on the cement! Triple H gets up, and he walks back to the arena. Orton is out cold, in blood, and there is medical assitance helping Orton into an ambulance. Vince then lays ontop of Booker for the pin, 1...2...Shawn then kicks Vince in the back, and Vince gets up, and Shawn superkicks Vince! Shawn then lays ontop of Vince for the pin, 1...2...3! Team DX wins the brutal match!

Winner: Team DX ( Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Booker T & Stone Cold ) via pinfall at 23:57

After the match, NCW medics come rushing to the ring, to help knocked out Rhyno. Rhyno is carried out, bleeding from his forehead. They help Shane, who is knocked out aswell, covered in blood. They help Shawn and Vince, and bring them out of the ring. The ambulance drives to Triple H, to get him, and the match is ended.

JR: OMG! Im speechless right now.
Jerry: That was too brutal for a normal human being!
JR: Stone Cold turned on his own team, by Stunning Shawn Michaels.
Jerry: Triple H and Randy Orton are seriously injured.
JR: They just went nuts, and Orton is like a red lobster, he is covered in blood, from head to toe.
Jerry: Well, up next, is our main event of the evening, the 3-on-3 elimination tag!
JR: All 6 men will be in the ring at the same time, what could possibly happen!

Break Ad:
In 3 weeks, it is Judgment Day in WAW, HHH with Paul Bearer screwed the Undertaker out of a victory at Backlash, and now he wants retribution. It is the beginning of the end, cause the DAY OF RECKONING IS APON US!

8b4db9fbfc.png

JR: Welcome back to NCW Survivor Series!
Jerry: Its our main event of the evening, and its been a great night!
JR: This night will be remember'd from me forever.
Jerry: Well, up next is our main event of the evening.
JR: Thats right, its a 3-on-3 match up!
Jerry: But first, here is how the match came to be!

3 WEEKS AGO
Lillian: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its for the NCW Championship!
( Batista is shown )
( Samoa Joe is shown )
( Kurt Angle is shown )
JR: Whos going to be our new NCW Champion, heading into Survivor Series?
( Batista is seen spinebuster'ing Kurt )
( Joe is seen throwing Batista over the top rope )
Kurt: When I won the title, I knew, that I would be the best champion in NCW History!
Lillian: Here is your winner, and New NCW Champion....KURT ANGLE....
( Kurt is seen holding the NCW Title high )
Rock: IF YA SMELLLL..L.L.L.L.L. WHAT THE ROCK...IS....COOKING?
( The Rock is seen coming to the ramp )
JR: OMG! The Rock is back in NCW!
2 WEEKS AGO
Cena: I am back on NCW Thunder!
( Cena is seen F-U'ing Kurt )
Joe: Im Samoa Joe, future of NCW!
( Samoa Joe is seen bodyslaming Batista )
Batista: Im the animal, and the best in the busniess!
( Batista is seen Batista-Bombing Joe )
Rock: I am the most electrifying man in sports entertainment!
( Rock is seen hitting the rockbottom on Kurt )
Kurt: Im the present of NCW, and your current NCW Champion, its real, ITS DAMN REAL!
( Kurt is seen hitting the angleslam on Batista )
( The TV goes dark )
*DONG!*
Taker: Everyone in NCW can......REST.......IN.......PEEEEACE!
( Taker is seen last riding Rock )
JR: OMG, Survivor Series is going to be crazy!!!!

Lillian: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its a 3-on-3 elimination tag match. Now all 6 men are allowed in the ring at the same time, last man or team standing wins the match, the only way to eliminate is by pinfall or submission.

NCWEntrancesTheRock.gif
The Rock walks down the ramp, and he is getting a large cheer from the crowd, as he poses on the turnbuckle.

NCWEntrancesSamoaJoe.gif
Samoa Joe comes to the ring, and pyro shoots out of the stage, as Joe makes his way to the ring, looking at Rock, and they shake hands.

NCWEntrancesJohnCena.gif
John Cena comes in, and walks to the ring, and he looks at Joe and Rock, and he uses his taunt on them.

NCWEntrancesBatista.gif
Batista comes to the ring, and he hits his pyro at the stage, as he comes to the ring, smiling at Joe and Rock, and Batista shakes Cena's hand.

NCWEntrancesUndertaker.gif
Undertaker makes his way to the ring, and Joe and Rock smile, as Taker enters the ring, and Taker stands beside Batista and Cena.

NCWEntrancesKurtAngle.gif
Kurt Angle makes his way to the ring, and he is holding his title high, as his pyro goes off on the stage. Kurt Angle then makes his way to the ring, with the NCW Title around his shoulders, and he stands beside Joe and Rock, as the ref rings the bell.

NCWSurvivorSeriesMatch4.jpg

Bell Rings:

Kurt, Joe and Rock all look at eachother, and they bolt at Taker, Cena and Batista, untill Batista grabs Joe, and spinebusters him to the mat. Kurt tries taking out Taker, but Taker throws Kurt into the nearest turnbuckle, and Rock runs at Cena, and Rock hits a hard clothsline to him. Rock lifts Cena, but Cena then throws a hard punch to Rock. Taker then grabs Kurt by the throat, getting ready to execute a chokeslam, but Kurt dodges it, and he hits a german suplex. Batista then grabs Joe, but then Cena runs at Joe, and grabs him, and irish whips him agaist the ropes, and as Joe comes back, Cena tries to throw him over the top rope, but fails, and Joe knee's Cena in the face, executing a Samoan Knee Smash. Samoa Joe then grabs Taker, but then Rock pushes Joe away, and Rock grabs Taker going to hit a Rockbottom, but then Joe grabs Rock, and he hits his Muscle Buster on Rock! Rock is knocked out on the mat, and Kurt walks over to Joe, and they start to argue. Cena then comes running, and he jumps over Joe, hitting him with a hard DDT. Kurt then runs to Cena, but then is stopped by Batista, and Batista kicks Kurt right to the side of the head, injuring Kurt. Batista starts hammering Kurt, and then Taker walks over, and Batista and Taker both lift Kurt high, hitting a high atomic bomb. Batista then lifts Kurt for a Batista-Bomb, but Rock stops him, and Rock hits a Rockbottom on Batista, but at the same time, Batista hits the Batista-Bomb on Kurt, knocking out both Batista and Kurt. Rock then looks at Kurt hurt, and Joe gets up, and kicks Rock under from his legs, making Rock fall to the mat hard. Joe and Rock start throwing puches, and then Cena walks over, and he lifts Joe for an F-U position, and Rock just stands and watches Joe get F-U'd by Cena. Rock then starts pounding Joe, and Taker decides to leave them 2 to fight. Taker walks over to Kurt, and gets him in the position for a Last Ride, and Taker lifts him super high, and hits the last ride on Kurt! Kurt is holding his neck in pain, and Taker smiles at the injured Kurt. Taker then goes to pin Kurt, 1...2...Kurt kicks out at 2! Joe then sneeks out of the ring, and Rock gets back up, and he starts walking towards Batista. Joe then grabs a steel chair, and he brings it into the ring, and Rock turns around, and Joe swings the chair at Rock, and it connects with his head. Rock falls to the ground, and Kurt is hurt, and Joe goes to pin his own teammate, 1....2....3! Samoa Joe eliminates his own member of the team, The Rock!

Eliminated: The Rock by Samoa Joe via pinfall at 9:43

Kurt is trying to get back up to see what has just happened, and Kurt realizes, that Joe eliminated his team partner, Rock. Kurt is pissed, and Joe swings the steel chair at the ref, knocking the ref out of the ring, and onto the hard floor below. Taker then goes to stop Joe of this rampage, but Joe swings the chair at Taker's legs, and he connects with the chair, and Taker falls to the ground, holding his legs. Cena then runs up to Joe before he could notice, and he dropkicks the chair into Joe's face! Rock is standing outside of the ring, and he is pissed off for what Joe did to him, and Rock lifts the ring curtian, and he begins to look for a specific item under the ring. Batista then grabs Joe, and he irish whips him agaist the ropes, and Batista hits the Spinebuster on him! Kurt gets back up, and he runs up to Batista, and Angleslams him! Cena then runs to clothsline Kurt, but then Kurt ducks, and Kurt Angleslams Cena! Taker then runs to Kurt, and big boots him to the mat! Kurt holds his neck in pain, and Taker grabs the dented chair. Rock is then finished looking for his item, and he pulls out a electric tazzer, used before in NCW. He gives the tazzer gun to Taker, and Taker looks confused. Taker then walks over to Kurt with the tazzer gun, and he throws it out, cause the ref is getting back in the ring from Samoa Joe's incident. Joe looks back at the ref, and the ref tells Joe to step outside of the ring for 4 minutes, for a penalty. Joe doesnt even understand what the hell the ref is doing, but then Joe doesnt listen, and throws a punch to the ref, knocking the ref out of the ring once again. Taker gets pissed, and he grabs Joe, and lifts him for a tombstone, but Joe dodges it, and hits his clutch move on Taker. Taker is on the mat, holding his neck, but then Kurt runs over to Taker, and hooks him in the anklelock! Taker looks like he is in mager pain, and Taker tries to reach for the nearest rope. Taker is having difficulty, but then Batista comes, and kicks off Kurt. Joe then runs for a clothsline, and hits Batista by accident. Joe then falls on Batista for a pin, 1....2....3! Cena doesnt make it in time to break the pin, and Batista is eliminated by Samoa Joe!

Eliminated: Batista by Samoa Joe via pinfall at 16:21

Samoa Joe smiles at Batista, as he walks out of the ring, pissed. Batista then walks beside Rock, and they both look at eachother with a mean look. Joe then walks up to Kurt, and tells him to take out Cena, and he will take out Taker, but Kurt tells him that Taker will eliminate him too easly, and Joe tells him to just do it. Kurt then runs to Taker, and starts throwing punches to him, but then Taker chokes Kurt, and Kurt lookes terryfied, but then Joe comes, and hits a mild clothsline to Taker, almost taking him out completely! Taker tries to get up, but Joe wont let him, and Cena runs to Kurt, and picks him up for an F-U! Cena then tells Joe to look at him, and Joe turns around, and Cena is seen F-U'ing Kurt to the canvas. Joe then runs at Cena, but then Cena runs behind him, and climbs the turnbuckle, and then Joe see's Cena climbing the turnbuckle, so he climbs it aswell. Cena and Joe exchange punches, and then Joe starts throwing more punches, making Cena more tired and tired. Cena finally cant throw another punch, and Joe is setting up for a suplex off the turnbuckle. Taker gets back up in his taunt form, and the audience goes nuts, as Taker see's Kurt running, but then Taker lifts Kurt high in the air, and hits a Tombstone Piledriver on Kurt! Taker then see's Joe trying to suplex Cena off the turnbuckle, but then Taker grabs Joe, and he is getting ready to hit a Last Ride, with Cena getting suplex'ed. Taker then Last Rides Joe, but Joe suplex's Cena at the same time, and Cena and Joe are both injured. Cena and Joe both fall out of the ring, and Kurt gets back up slowly, and goes face to face with the deadman, Taker. Joe is then sneeking Brass Knuckles onto his knuckles, and he gets in the ring slowly, and Cena tries to stop him, but Joe throws a punch with the knucks to Cena's temple, knocking Cena out of the ring, and he is bleeding from the side of his head. Taker then throws a hard punch to Kurt, and Kurt retaliates, and trips Taker, and locks in another Anklelock! Taker is screaming in pain, and he cant reach the ropes in time, and Joe comes running in, and throws a big blow to the head of Kurt! Kurt is knocked out cold, and he is bleeding from the blow with the brass knuckles, and Joe starts pounding Taker with the Brass Knuckles in the head, and he goes for the pin on Taker, 1....2....3! Samoa Joe eliminates Undertaker, but then Joe throws in knocked out Cena for a pin, 1....2....3! Samoa Joe defeats the whole team!

Eliminated: Undertaker and John Cena by Samoa Joe via pinfall at 23:00

Winners: Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe and The Rock!

After the match, Samoa Joe is seen grabbing the NCW Championship, and he holds it high, as if he owns it, and then he throws the title back to the knocked out Kurt, and then Joe walks out of the arena, and the camera goes to JR and King.

JR: What the hell! Samoa Joe took out his partners, and also the other 3 men on the opposite team.
Jerry: Samoa Joe used a chair and brass knuckles to do the job, how un-fair!
JR: Kurt had the pin on Taker, but then Joe threw a mager punch to his head with the brass knucks!
Jerry: After he did that, he pounded Taker in the head with them aswell!
JR: Well, it was a great night, thank you for attending, and we will see you all for Thunder in 4 days!
Jerry: Thanks for watching!

* Kurt is seen lifting his head to see his title still ontop of him, as the PPV goes off air *

Evil Austin

Great show, I just read it very good. Great way to end a ppv and I enjoyed the DX match because HHH (me) dominated... :happy:

Feel free to check out one of my shows...

y2j__legend

Reaction score
John Cena: Joe, the only way you could win was by using those brass knucks. You know that if you didn't have those, you would have no chance against The Doctor of Thuganomics. People say lightnin' don't strike twice, and how 'bout we test that out, where brass knucks are allowed. Let's settle this this on Thunder, in a STREET FIGHT!

P.S. Great show, I will get a review up soon.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(Samoa Joe is standing in the locker room smiling and smirking a bit.)

Samoa Joe: "Everyone doubt me....everyone seemed to think I was falling down the ranks. BUT TONIGHT! I PROVED! That I am the most dominant superstar on the roster. I DESERVE to be the NCW Heavyweight Champion! I proved I will not let ANYONE stand in my way of winning. Not my opponents, not my teammates, not anyone! KURT! I hope your listening Kurt. Because you are in my grasp. KURT! JOE IS GONNA KILL YOU! JOE IS GONNA KILL YOU!!!!

(Joe shoves the camera man down to the ground and walks out of the arena.)

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Stone Cold is backstage with Todd Grisham.

Todd: Why fif you leave DX here tonight?
Steve: Don't you get it?
Todd: No, of course not.
Steve: Just like everyone, I did it because DX are not better than me, DX are helpless fools.
Todd: Ok.
Steve: aND THAT THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE' sTONE cOLD SAID SO.