NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Masters: Haha! We are still the tag team champs! I think this should be better a lesson for you Jeff and as well as to you AJ! You can't beat the powerhouse team of The Masterpiece and The Problem Solver!!

Bradley

Reaction score
The camera shoots in on Big Show backstage, with a bloody towel around his neck

Show: Orton...I...will...get...revenge. McMahon...You...will..pay!

1chiban

Reaction score
OOC: great PPV. Loving the Match previews there, great gfx.

*Todd Grisham wlaks up to a limping Ric Flair backstage after his loss in the IC Title match*

Todd: Ric, Ric, have you any thoughts on your loss tonight?
Flair: Do you really want me to put you in the figure four again?
Todd: Well, no actually I don't
Flair: Then leave me alone Todd. This loss hurt tonight.. but the Nature Boy will be back stylin' and profilin'. Helms, Jericho, I demand a rematch this week on Thunder! Whoo! Not get out of here Todd, the Nature Boy needs to recover....
*Two young ladies come over to Flair, and greet him, grabbing an arm each*
Flair: I may have a bad leg but i think I know the best way to recover... and that's by riding Space Mountain. All. Night. Long. Whooooo!!!

John

Chris jericho walks up to todd after he spoke to rick.
Chris: listen junior, i'm saying this quick and once. i will win next week and the week after. i've had enough of losing to jackasses.

wwerko619

Reaction score
thunder-1.gif

Card for NCW Thursday Night Thunder 4/24/08:

1. Jeff Hardy .vs. John Morrison .vs. Ric Flair ( #1 Contender match for NCW IC Title at Armageddon )

2. A.J Styles & CM Punk .vs. ???????? & Gregory Helms ( #1 Contender match for NCW Tag Team Titles at Armageddon )

3. McMahon Elite .vs. Shawn Michaels ( No Holds barred )

4. Kurt Angle .vs. ?????????

Qwake

OOC: Is Mcmahon elite all of us or just vince & shane?

Rhyno: Open challenge to face the War Machine!!! ANY of you except!

Evil Austin

HHH: Come on HBK, You can beat team Vince, You can overcome the odds man I believe in you. You always manage to pull through and win the match. And remember It is a no Holds Barred match and I will always be there ready to help you if you need it to even things up... DX WILL LIVE FOREVER!

Qwake

Rhyno: its Mcmahon elite! and as a good friend of mine likes to say, HBK you've got No Chane in Hell!!!

Reaction score
Morrison- at thunder my debut will lead me to being the number 1 contender for the IC Title then I will beat You Orton and I will win the NCW IC Title. now Hardy you can't even beat Masters the AJ then how in the hell are you going to beat me. now Flair, you might be the 16 world champion but you are a 16 time world piece of bullshit. Hardy, Flair you will lose to the sharman of Sexy, The New Face of NCW, The thursday night delight, The Guru of Greatness, The A-List Elilist and I promise to take you to the promise land which is the NCW Title.

Reaction score
Morrison- everyone is running scared because The sharman of sexy has arrived and I am the Best and will walk out of thunder the Number 1 contender for RANDY ORTON. Orton you will fall after Jeff and Ric fall to Me. Angle, I Don't mind facing you aswell and Helms, you want the best partner, look no further than the sharman of Sexy John Morrison

1chiban

Reaction score
Flair: Whoo! I think that the NCW suits are really trying to make me look old! They keep putting me in with young punks, and even then they cannot ever beat me clean. And you wanna know why? Because I'm still the jet flyin, limosine ridin', kiss-stealing, wheeling-dealing son of a gun that I always was! Morrison - you can talk big and say you want to be in all the matches on the card. Well, my boy, you gotta get past the Naitch first! This time, I will get a clean one-one-one IC title match, and I will be a champion again. Whooooooooooooooooo!

The Mac

Reaction score
Helms: I lost my title. Good! I hated being known as IC Champion, I want to be known for having every title belt NCW has to offer, starting with the Tag Titles!

wwerko619

Reaction score
hey guys, I need to shut this down. There isnt enough people posting here for it to be a sucessful e-fed. I need atleast 15 people posting regulary, and as you can see, nobody posted here for 5 days. I have a newplan I guess, and I wont be running no more e-feds, cause pretty much everyone gave me advice, that I would be much better with a regular BTB. Thats how its going to be I guess, and I really wanted to run this, but like I said, I need atleast 15 wrestlers posting DAILY! So lets just let this thread sink to the bottom of the BTB forum.

Evil Austin

well that sucks. I just beat the hell out of you at survivor series lol.... well good luck with whatever BTB your doing .. Ill read it.