NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

HHH: yea well what are you going to do about it ? I mean your partner has never teamed up with you before you guys don't have any chemistry or history of being as a team. while on the other hand shawn and I have been a team since 1997.

The Mac

Reaction score
Helms: Well, who woulda thought it. The Phenomenal One isnt so phenomenal! I pinned his ass in the ring at the house show. Now on to Thunder. I'm not on the card, but Flair, you cant count that I'll be there!

wwerko619

Reaction score
Tonights Thunder News:

Thunder will be up a bit late, due to a problem that has occured. It will be up in about 9 hours from now, so expect a good show! Also, after the show has aired, there will be a Top 10 List for the superstars who made the most impact this week on both Mayhem and Thunder.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Guys, I will be posting the show tonight, but heres the scoop.

Something bad happened to me last night, and I dont want to talk about it here on the web. This week has been my worst week in 2008, and im not going to explain for my sake. So the show will be posted tonight "sometime", but its a given 7 hours that it will be up.

Evil Austin

Ok, I understand I have problems with shows some times as well. So yea Just try and get it up as soon as you can and well, expect a review from me.. :)

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Ok it has been 7 hours.

1chiban

Reaction score
If he's had 'problems' then I think we can forgive him for not posting an efed update once in a while. Hope you sort it all out.

wwerko619

Reaction score
thunder-1.gif
NCWHD.jpg

NCW Thunder Episode #2 LIVE Thursday April 10th 2008

LAST WEEK........
Lillian: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its for the Tag Team Championship!
( DX is seen entering the ring )
( Chris Masters and Tomko are seen entering the ring )
JR: OMG! Whos going to win this?
( Shawn is seen superkicking Tomko )
Jerry: Oh my god, Shawn just superkicked Tomko!
( Chris Masters is seen locking the masterlock on Shawn )
JR: Shawn, dont tap!
( Shawn is seen taping, and Tomko and Masters are seen holding the titles high )
* Vince McMahon's theme is heard *
Vince: Im going to make sure, DX never rises again!
( Rhyno is seen gore'ing Shawn )
Vince: And to do that, I need to take them out!
( Randy is seen RKO'ing Triple H )
Vince: Im going to take them out McMahon style!
( Shawn is seen bleeding on the mat )
Vince: And that is the McMahon Elite!
( Orton is seen holding the title, Shane is seen, Rhyno is seen, and Vince )
Vince: We will kill.......D Generation X!

NCW's Thunder theme song hits ( BOOM! by P.O.D ) crowd cheers

Pyro goes off in the arena, and the camera turns to JR and King

JR: Welcome to another edition of NCW Thursday Night Thunder!
Jerry: We saw an amazing night last week, and we saw new champions!
JR: Kurt Angle is our new NCW Champion! I cant belive it!
Jerry: Also, Randy Orton is the new NCW Thunder Champion, hes part of the McMahon Elite.
JR: And, we have Gregory Helms as new NCW Intercontinental Champion!
Jerry: And last but not least, Tomko and Chris Masters, who won the Tag Titles agaist DX.

NCWEntrancesKurtAngle.gif
Kurt Angle makes his way to the ring with a mic, and he is holding his title, and he walks down the ramp, with lots of pyro. He enters the ring, with a smirk on his face.

Kurt: Welcome to NCW Thursday Night Thunder...( crowd goes wild ). Its been a long time coming, since Randy Orton held the title in January, and in February, Batista holding this title. Batista dint lose it, and thats too bad for him, that Vince left NCW for 2 months and Batista was stripped from his title. Last week, I came into the arena, with pyro, a smile, and thought, that I would win, but it was obvious at the point, when I walked down that ramp, and everyone cheering Kurt! ( crowd starts chanting "YOU SUCK!" ). Now, I welcome you, your NEW NCW CHAMPION, KURT ANGLE! ( crowd boo's, and lots cheer ). Haha, and also, lets talk about 4 people who talked to me last week, and last night. First, Samoa Joe, badly wanting this title, and he has held the NCW Thunder Title before. Samoa Joe, your not championship worthy! Next, The Rock comes in, and pisses me off, by saying that im not a good champion? Rock, I dont see you with a title around you screwed up waist!? And, now, Batista, you said you would destroy me and Joe at last week's Thunder show, but you FAILED! And....this is a shocker, but I got a nasty text from John Cena. ( crowd goes wild ). Want me to read it to you? Ahh, who cares, il read it, so here is what he said, " Hey Kurt, im glad your champion, cause I cant wait to get in the ring with you, and take your title at Survivor Series, and whip your ass all over that ring, and make sure my braces are knocked down my throat!, sincerly your enemy, and executer, John Cena "....( crowd goes wild ).

NCWEntrancesJohnCena.gif
John Cena comes in, and walks to the ring with a mic, and he enters the ring, and goes face to face with Kurt.

Cena: Hey, its Kurt Angle!!!! Arnt you going to spin and dance around the ring like you used to, with your stupid little dink medal around your neck? Now, you read my text, and I see, that you recived it. Kurt, you made the mistake, on winning the NCW Title last week, cause its common sence, that someone in this lockeroom is going to beat you at Survivor Series. Kurt, you cant, and I am saying this for everyone to hear, you CANT WRESTLE!

Kurt: Oh really? I cant wrestle, so explain how I got this olympic gold medal around my neck, when all you got is damn 20 pound chains, and crappy jewelry.

NCWEntrancesTheRock.gif
The Rock walks down the ramp, with a mic, and the crowd is going wild, as Rock enters the ring with Cena and Kurt.

Rock: Kurt Angle...you think The Rock will be teaming with your monkey ass tonight, to take on Samoa Hoe, and the man we call roid monkey, Batista?? Hell, if I had my way, id go agaist you Cena, and Hoe, and Tista, and Kurt Angle.

Kurt: Shut your mouth, you Samoan idiot! ( crowd looks suprised ). Im the one who's talking here no....

Rock: Shut your f***in mouth you dimented angle'd freak! You dont talk to The Rock, like that, I could easly, and it would be that easy, to destroy you career, not to mention, your life at tonights show, but will Rock do that???

NCWEntrancesSamoaJoe.gif
Samoa Joe comes to the ring with a mic, and he looks at the 3 men.

Joe: Hold up, hold up. Kurt, you calling Rock a samoan idiot, pretty much just pissed off every damn samoan in this world now watching. Bad mistake there Kurt, and Cena, your pretty quiet, from where the man comes to the ring, Samoa Joe. Rock, im backing you up for what Kurt said, but I will be kicking your ass tonight.

Cena: Im quiet? Haha, im watching this all go down with you 3 idiots here.

NCWEntrancesBatista.gif
Batista comes to the ring, with a mic, and his pyro doesnt go off. He enters the ring, and looks at the other 4 men.

Batista: Joe, Kurt, Cena, Rock, dont freak out. Batista is here to solve this, and im going to do it my way. Cause im making a match for Survivor Series, its going to be Batista, Joe and Cena .vs. Rock, Kurt and...

NCWEntrancesUndertaker.gif
Undertaker makes his way to the ring, and the 5 men dont know what to do. Taker enters the ring, and he grabs a mic.

Taker: Survivor Series, I want it to be Rock, Kurt and the Undertaker .vs. Joe, Cena and Batista!

Rock: Hey, you son of a bitch, you cant make a match like that!

Taker: Is that right little man? I will then switch it up, it will be Undertaker, Batista, and Cena .vs. Joe, Kurt and Rock.

Kurt: Undertaker, im fine with the match, but we all know who the best is in the match!

Cena: Shut your faces! THE MATCH IS ON!

* Cena then leaves the ring, with Batista and Taker. Kurt, Joe and Rock stand in the ring looking pissed, as the camera goes to a commercial! *

Commercial:
Next Week, it will be a chance for survival, it will be the day, when the superstars could be put to rest! NCW Presents its first annual Survivor Series, LIVE Sunday April 20th 2008, only on IWF!

NCWSurvivorSeriesBanner.jpg

JR: Welcome back to Thunder!
Jerry: Survivor Series next weekend, and we already know 2 matches.
JR: Just announced, the main event will be a 6-Man Tag Match, with some of NCW's greatest!
Jerry: Also, a 4 on 4 match up, with the McMahon Elite, and Team DX.
JR: Well, right now, we have a match coming up, its the tag team champions .vs. Flair and Jericho.

NCWEntrancesChrisMasters.gif
Chris Masters makes his way to the ring, with the Tag Team Title around his waist.

NCWEntrancesTomko.gif
Tomko comes to the stage, and walks to the ring with Masters, and they enter the ring.

NCWEntrancesRicFlair.gif
Ric Flair makes his way to the ring, with this robe, and yells WOOOOO!

NCWEntranceY2J.gif
Chris Jericho makes his way to the ring, with his pyro going off, and he gets ready for the match.

MATCH 1:
CHRIS MASTERS AND TOMKO .VS. RIC FLAIR AND CHRIS JERICHO

Bell Rings:

Masters immediatly tells Tomko, that he wants to start the match off. Flair tries to get in first, but Jericho doesnt listen, and he goes in. Jericho and Masters lock up, but Masters then throws Jericho agaist the ropes, and as he comes back, Jericho hits a weak clothsline to Masters knocking him down. Jericho smiles, but then Flair taps in himself. Jericho looks suprised, and Flair comes in, and he picks up Masters, and puts him agaist the turnbuckle. He then slaps him across the chest, and yells "WHOOO!", and the fans reply. Jericho looks mad, and Flair grabs Masters, but Masters dodges it, and he lifts Flair, and hits a bodyslam on him. Jericho smiles at Flair, and then Masters relaxes his arms, and he tags in Tomko. Tomko then runs over, and starts kicking him in the back. Flair is trying to get up, but Tomko is booting him down hard. Tomko then picks up Flair, and pushes him into the turnbuckle that Jericho is in. Flair tries to tag in Jericho, but Jericho moves over, so he cant. Tomko then big boots Flair into the turnbuckle, and Flair holds his nose in pain. Tomko then picks up Flair, and sets him on the top of the turnbuckle, and Tomko climbs aswell. Tomko then pulls Flair, and is going to hit a suplex on Flair off the turnbuckle, but Flair then lowblows Tomko, and the ref dint catch the move. Tomko is in shock, and then Flair, turns around, and hits a high suplex on Tomko! Jericho's smile is wiped off his face, and Flair looks at Jericho for a tag. Jericho refuses, and then he climbs off the ropes, and he watches Flair crawl in pain. Tomko is crawling to Masters, and Tomko hits a tag on Masters, but Jericho laufghs at Flair, and Flair gets back up quickly, and slaps Masters across the chest. Jericho then walks around to where the ramp is, and then Flair grabs Masters, and he throws him over the top rope, and Masters goes crashing down onto Jericho! Jericho is holding his neck, and Flair smiles at Jericho and yells "WHOOOO!", and the fans are going wild. Jericho gets back up, and he starts to leave up the ramp. Flair then climbs out of the ring, and runs at Jericho, and Flair then lowblows Jericho! Flair then pulls Jericho to the ring by his hair, and sets Jericho by the turnbuckle. Flair then tags in Jericho, and flips him over the top rope, and Jericho slams onto the mat. Jericho gets back up, and Masters runs in and hits the Masterlock on Jericho! Jericho is struggling to tap out, and Flair is too tired to run back in, and help Jericho. Flair then gets back in, and kicks off Masters from Jericho. Jericho then looks at Flair with a mean look, and he tells him that he doesnt need help. Flair then slaps Jericho across the chest, but then Jericho nails Flair with a codebreaker! Flair falls out of the ring injured, and Jericho hits the codebreaker on both Tomko and Masters! Jericho then pulls Masters into the middle of the ring, and nails a Walls Of Jericho on him. Flair then is close to Jericho, and tags in himself. The crowd is going wild, and the ref sends Jericho out of the ring. Flair then hits the Figure 4 Lock on Masters, and Masters is going to tap. Jericho tries to get in the ring quickly, but Master's taps. Flair then smiles at Jericho, and Jericho looks tired. Out of nowhere, Gregory Helms comes in, and smashes Flair in the back of the head with the IC title. Helms smiles, and then he walks away from Jericho, but Jericho walks up to him.

Winner: Ric Flair and Chris Jericho via submission at 13:34

Gregory Helms laufghs, as he looks at the injured Flair. Jericho is standing behind Helms, and Jericho nails Helms with a codebreaker, and Helms falls to the ground in pain. Jericho holds the NCW IC Title high, as the camera goes backstage:

* Vince is seen backstage with Rhyno and Orton and Shane in his office *

Vince: Rhyno, so what are you going to do?
Rhyno: Hit Shawn with the GORE!
Vince: And Orton?
Orton: Dont worry Vince, it will be a smooth RKO for Triple H.
Vince: Wait, me and Shane have to do something??? after all, we are ringside.
Orton: Great idea, but me and Rhyno could beat Team DX with no help, you 2 just watch.
Vince: Damnit, were going to do something....what the hell?

* Someone knocks on the door *

Shane: Its probaly DX dad, dont open the door.
Vince: That doesnt sound like DX....

* Vince opens the door, and then their is a 6 foot present infront of his door, Vince pulls it in, and unwraps it *

Vince: What the hell, a big stand-up board of DX...

* Rhyno then runs and gore's the statue, and it snaps in half *

Vince: Thats what I want to see there tonight, and at Survivor Series...HAHA!

JR: DX left a weird present there, I wonder what message their trying to send?
Jerry: Well, coming up next, its Stone Colds debut Next!
JR: Oh, i cant wait for this, Ive been waiting for a whole week.
Jerry: Who's going to win?

Commercial:
Next week, is the last show before Survivor Series, what will happen, as the rest of the card is announced?

thunder-1.gif

JR: Welcome back to Thunder!
Jerry: We are just a quarter into the night, and we have 3 more matches!
JR: Thats right, right now, its Stone Cold's debut here in NCW.

NCWEntrancesBookerT.gif
Booker T makes his way to the ring, with pyro, and a large fan pop.

Undertaker makes his way to the ring, and he looks at Booker T, and the lights go back on.

NCWEntrancesStoneCold.gif
Stone Cold's theme hits, and he comes out with loud pop from the crowd, he enters the ring with no fear.

MATCH 2:
BOOKER T .VS. UNDERTAKER .VS. STONE COLD ( Stone Cold's debut match )

Bell Rings:

Booker looks at Taker, but Stone Cold runs at Booker, and starts throwing alot of punches to Booker. Stone Cold then irish whips Booker, and Stone Cold kicks him in the gut, and then hits the Stone Cold stunner on Booker at the beginning of the match! Taker comes up behind Stone Cold and uppercuts him. Taker grabs Stone Cold, and lifts him up, and sets him on the turnbuckle. Taker then grabs Stone Cold's arms, and Taker throws Stone Cold off the turnbuckle, and he goes crashing to the mat. Taker then grabs Booker, and he irish whips Booker agaist the ropes, and as Booker comes back, Taker chokes Booker. Taker tries to chokeslam Booker, but Booker kicks Taker in the gut, and neckbrakes Taker! Booker smiles, but then Stone Cold gets up, and knee's Booker in the head, and he bodyslams Booker to the mat. Stone Cold then jumps up high, and knee's Booker in the head, giving Booker mager pain to this head. Stone Cold then picks up Booker and then puts him into the turnbuckle, and starts stomping continously on Booker, and then Taker comes behind Stone Cold, and Taker lifts up Stone Cold, and chucks him out of the ring, and Stone Cold hits the hard floor hard. Taker then runs and bounces off the ropes, but Booker then hits the scissor's kick on Taker, as he was running. Booker then lays ontop of Taker for the pin, 1...2...Stone Cold breaks it, but the Booker kicks Stone Cold in the neck, and Stone Cold goes flying back out of the ring, and onto the hard floor. Booker then tries to throw Taker out, but Taker then grabs Booker by the hair, and throws him over the top rope, and Booker lands on Stone Cold. Taker then runs back, and then he runs really fast forward, and then he leaps over the top rope, without even touching it, and he hits Stone Cold and Booker. Taker gets back up, and he then is going to choke Stone Cold and Booker, but Booker hits a scissors kick on Taker, but then Stone Cold stunns Booker! Stone Cold throws him back in the ring, and then lays on him for a 3 count, 1...2...3! Stone Cold takes the win!

Winner: Stone Cold Steve Austin by pinfall at 9:00

JR: Stone Cold wins his first ever match!
Jerry: Wow, im impressed in Stone Cold already.
JR: He is a skilled wrestler King!

NCWEntrancesDX.gif
Shawn and Triple H come and stand underneath the titantron, and they look at Stone Cold and Booker T.

Triple H: Wow, that was some good wrestling between these 2 men Booker T and Stone Cold.
Shawn: Yeah, I know what we should do, is bring them into team DX?
Triple H: Shawn, that is a brilliant idea, hey Stone Cold and Booker, you in for Team DX at Survivor Series?
Stone Cold: DX, im not sure if Stone Cold really wants to join a stupid green team like you guys.
Booker: Il team with you, no problem, il take out those McMahon's easly, you got me in guys.
Stone Cold: Booker, your joining this bull shit?

* DX enter the ring, and look at Booker and Stone Cold *

Booker: Yeah, I want to join with a team that will help me destroy out damn stupid boss, who orders me around too much.
Stone Cold: I dont really want to join this crap, see ya.

NCWEntranceVinceMcMahon.gif
Vince McMahon stands under the titantron with a mic, and he is with Shane.

Vince: Hey Shane, look, its the 4 losers who will fall to the McMahon Elite next sunday!
Stone Cold: Screw off Vince, I dint even join these funny dressed up clowns.
Vince: Ha, your scared Austin, your scared my Elite will destroy Team DX!
Stone Cold: I wouldnt give a damn, if they went to the hospital, but dont push it man.
Vince: Ok, I see, you are afraid of me! Stone Cold, your pathetic!
Stone Cold: Hey DX, mabye I'l change my mind, il join this little DX club, and il be whoopin McMahon ass all over that ring!
Vince: Good Luck!

* Vince gives Team DX the DX chop, and Vince and Shane walk out *

Commercial:
Its a house show, like never before! Dont miss Tuesday Night Mayhem next week!

mayhem.gif

JR: Welcome back to NCW Thunder!
Jerry: We are half way done our night, and our next match is going to be exciting!
JR: Right, DX will go 2-on-2 agaist 2 members of the McMahon Elite.
Jerry: Here it is, the match we have been waiting for!

NCWEntrancesDX.gif
Shawn and Triple H make their way to the ring, doing the DX chop, with pyro in the ring.

NCWEntrancesRhino.gif
Rhyno comes running down the ramp, and gets into the ring, and he looks at DX, and he awaits Orton.

NCWEntranceRandyOrton.gif
Randy Orton makes his way to the ring, and he holds the NCW Thunder Title high, and he puts it on his shoulder, and walks to ring.

NCWEntranceVinceMcMahon.gif
Vince McMahon makes his way to the ring, and he comes in with Shane McMahon. Vince and Shane stand ringside.

MATCH 3:
DX .VS. RHYNO & RANDY ORTON ( Vince and Shane ringside )

Bell Rings:

Shawn starts in the ring, and Rhyno starts in the ring. Rhyno runs at Shawn, and Rhyno nails Shawn in the ribs, and pushes Shawn into the turnbuckle. Rhyno then starts spearing Shawn into the turnbuckle, and then Rhyno lifts Shawn back up, and swings him forward, and then hits a strong clothsline to Shawn. Shawn gets back up, and Rhyno tries to hit the gore on Shawn, but Shawn throws Rhyno into the turnbuckle, and Rhyno gore's the steel post, and he hits his head hard. Shawn then knee's Rhyno in the head, and then bodyslams him. Shawn then begins to climb the turnbuckle, and as he gets to the top, Orton pushes Shawn off the turnbuckle, and out to the outside of the ring. Vince starts smiling at Shawn, and starts trash talking him. Vince then walks infront of Shawn, and Triple H is on the other side of the ring, holding the ropes for a tag. Rhyno then throws Shawn back into the ring, but Shawn then throws himself to the turnbuckle where Triple H is, and tags him in. Triple H then runs, and hits a hard clothsline on Rhyno, but as Rhyno falls, he tags in Orton without Triple H knowing. Triple H thinks he has taken down Rhyno, but then Orton comes and elbows Triple H in the back of the head. Triple H falls to the ground, and Orton picks him back up, and throws a few punches to him. Orton then irish whips Triple H agaist the ropes, and as he comes back, Orton cant lift Triple H in time, and Triple H hits the spinebuster on Orton! Shane then gets into the ring, but the ref backs him away. Triple H then starts taunting Vince and Shane, untill Triple H turns around, and he is gore'd by Rhyno! Rhyno then hops back onto the ropes, and he smiles at Triple H. Shawn Michaels all of a sudden runs in, and superkicks Rhyno! Rhyno falls out of the ring, and Shawn gives his DX taunt to the McMahons. Orton then gets up, and sneaks behind Shawn, and hits a RKO on him! Orton then lays over Triple H for the pin, 1...2...Triple H breaks it at 2! Orton looks suprised, and then all of a sudden, Stone Cold and Booker T run down the ramp, and Booker T kicks Shane in the gut, and hits the scissors kick on him. Stone Cold then sticks the middle finger out on Vince, and then hits the Stone Cold Stunner on Vince! Stone Cold and Booker T run into the ring, and Stone Cold stunns Randy Orton! Booker T then grabs Rhyno, and throws him over, and Shawn superkicks Rhyno, but then Rhyno turns around, and is pedigree'd by Triple H! Stone Cold and Booker T run out of the ring, and Triple H lays over Orton for the pin, 1...2...Orton breaks it! Stone Cold is walking up the ramp, but Shane comes behind him and whacks him with a steel chair in the back! Vince then big boots Booker to the ground, and Vince smashes Booker in the head with the steel chair. Vince and Shane laufgh, and then come back to the ring with 2 chairs. Rhyno is tagged in by Orton, and Triple H tags in Shawn, and then Shawn superkicks Rhyno! Shawn then lays on Rhyno for the pin, 1...2...3! DX win the match, and Vince and Shane are pissed.

Winners: DX by pinfall at 11:21

After the match, Vince and Shane hop in the ring, and they are behind DX. Shawn and Triple H turn around, and Vince nails them with a steel chair in the head. Shawn and Triple H fall to the ground, and Shane grabs the mic,

Shane: You guys think this is the end yet??? wait untill Survivor Series, cause out match is now changed to a 4-on-4 Street Fight! ( crowd goes wild )

JR: OMG! Did you hear that??? Shane just made it a Street Fight at Survivor Series!
Jerry: Survivor Series is going to be good!
JR: Well, up next is our main event, dont miss it, cause its next!

Commercial:
NCW No Mercy replay on April 18th 2008, experience NCW's first ever PPV, being aired 1 more time!

no-mercy3.gif

JR: Welcome back to NCW Thunder last quarter of the show.
Jerry: NCW No Mercy being aired one more time!
JR: I cant wait for that, thats when Batista took the NCW Title from Randy Orton back in January.
Jerry: Oh, here comes the main event, ive been waiting for this all week!

NCWEntrancesSamoaJoe.gif
Samoa Joe comes to the ring, and he is ready for the match.

NCWEntrancesBatista.gif
Batista comes to the ring, and he lets off his pyro. He then enters the ring, and cheers up the crowd.

NCWEntrancesTheRock.gif
The Rock walks down the ramp, and he gets a large fan pop, as he enters the ring.

NCWEntrancesKurtAngle.gif
Kurt Angle makes his way to the ring, with this NCW Championship, and he enters the ring, and gives the belt to the ref, to put away.

MAIN EVENT:
KURT ANGLE & THE ROCK .VS. SAMOA JOE & BATISTA

Bell Rings:

Kurt looks at Rock, and he decides to send Rock in first. Batista wanted to go in, but Joe stopped him, and he went in instead. Joe and Rock circle the ring, and Rock throws the first punch, but Joe throws a few back. Joe then grabs Rock, and throws him into the ropes, and as he comes back, Joe lifts up Rock, and slams him to the ground. Joe then grabs Rock, and irish whips him to the turnbuckle where Kurt is, and he tags in Kurt. Kurt then hops over the ropes, and he starts throwing brutal punches to Joe. Kurt then irish whips Joe agaist the ropes, but Joe comes back, and lifts up Kurt for a Samoan Drop, and he hits it. Joe then tags in Batista, and Batista runs at Kurt, and starts kicking him on the ground. Kurt gets up, and Kurt and Batista grapple in the middle of the ring. Batista overcomes, and he irish whips him into the turnbuckle, and starts spearing him into it. Batista then lifts him, and sets him ontop of the turnbuckle, and then he climbs it with Kurt aswell. Batista tries lifting him to do a Spinebuster, but fails, and then Kurt Angleslams Batista off the top turnbuckle, and they fall hard. Batista then starts crawling to Joe, and Kurt crawls to Rock. Kurt tags in Rock, but Rock runs fast enoufgh, to not let Batista tag in Joe. Rock then grapples him, and then hits a high suplex on Batista. Rock then grabs him by the arm, and swings him down to the mat, almost breaking Batista's arm, and gets ready for his special. Rock then picks him up, and sets him in for the Rockbottom, and he hits it on the injured Batista. Rock then goes to pin Batista, but is then interupted.

Undertaker's music hits, and Rock cant find Batista to pin him. Rock is looking for Batista in the dark, and then out of nowhere, the lights go back on, and Rock is seen knocked out cold, with blood on his face. Batista then lifts him up for a Batista-Bomb and hits it! Batista then goes for the pin, but Joe wants to be in, and Batista wants to pin. Joe enters the ring, and punches Batista in the head, and throws him out of the ring. Kurt, Joe and Rock all get up, and they stand waiting for Batista to get back in the ring, but Undertaker and John Cena come rushing down the ramp, and everyone is throwing punches at the opposite team. Undertaker then chokes Joe, and Chokeslams Samoa Joe to the canvas, and Taker exits the ring, while the ref is trying to clean the fight up. Cena then picks up Rock, and hits his finisher, the F-U on him, and then Cena waves his hand infront of his face, taunting the ref and Rock. Batista then grabs Kurt, and lifts him for a Batista-Bomb, and he hits it! Batista then grabs the legal man in the ring, Rock, and irish whips him agaist the ropes, and as he comes back, Batista hits a spinebuster on Rock. Batista taunts the crowd, and then as he turns around, Kurt hits the Angleslam on Batista! Joe then runs into the ring, and legdrops Batista, and then Joe exits the ring, and starts walking up the ramp, leaving Batista alone. Batista looks pissed, and Joe smiles, and then he walks out. Kurt then gets a tag from Rock, and then he runs up to the badly beaten Batista, and hits a devastating Ankle Lock on him. Batista is moving all over the place, and he cant reach any ropes near-by. But Batista kicks out, and he stands up from Kurt. Batista then kicks Kurt in the ribs, and gets him in the Batista-Bomb position, and hits it on Kurt, and goes for the pin, 1...2...3! Batista and Samoa Joe take the win!

Winners: Batista and Samoa Joe via pinfall at 15:00

JR: OMG! Batista and Samoa Joe take the win!
Jerry: This is unbelivable, cause they will be going face to face at Survivor Series!
JR: What a great main event to end the night!
Jerry: Dont miss Survivor Series next week, cause it will be a crazy night, that you cant miss!
JR: Thank-you for coming to Thunder and watching it, we will see you at Survivor Series!

* Batista and Joe are seen face to face, as the camera fades *

ooc: sorry that the show was 3 days late:( but, I had a very bad week, so I will be skipping next weeks Thunder to write a good Survivor Series for you guys, its like my present from me, to you.

Bradley

Reaction score
I would like to join this fed. What stars are left?

wwerko619

Reaction score
There is Edge, Big Show, Rey Mysterio, Matt Hardy, and a few more, just look at the first page.

Bradley

Reaction score
Oh yeah. Could I please take Big Show.

Show: DX, I see you are having a hard time with the boss. Well HHH and HBK, the Big Show is here to be DX's personal bodyguard, do you accept?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
OCC: That doesn't sound much like Big Show and what are the matches for suvivor series.