NBA Off-Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Re: NBA Regular Season Discussion Thread

LMAO @ selling the "Spanish-League MVP" bullshit. That doesn't mean anything. Tiago Splitter is a Spanish-League MVP and he's not doing shit.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

There is a difference between Mchale doing Boston a solid out of Celtic pride and not taking a better package of talent which Odom, Bynum, and Kwame's expiring was, and Wallace calling up your team and saying we want you to help us achieve our objective (Z-bo and Marc front line) by taking Pau off our hands.

If you were Mitch and he called you up and said take Miller and Pau for Walton, Kwame, Crittenton, cash, and picks you would have took it as well (Mitch admits to negotiating Luke and Miller out the deal be cause Phil didn't want Luke moved by any means).

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

LMAO @ selling the "Spanish-League MVP" bullshit. That doesn't mean anything. Tiago Splitter is a Spanish-League MVP and he's not doing shit.

He also wasn't given the starting spot like Scola, Pau, and Marc were given automatically.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Yes, Memphis did benefit more than Minnesota and was ignorant of me to not be able to admit it looking at both franchises since making the traded

Thank you Sal, and I forgive you :)

SAL

Reaction score

Who benefits more is fucking irrelevant. That has to do with how management handles their situation after the trade. To argue that L.A. gave up more than Boston is fucking ridiculous. Boston gave up a proven commodity who was certain to improve, better draft picks, and better cap relief. And they got a player who was 4 years older with many more miles. Stop being a fucking idiot.

Baller

Reaction score

Sal who made your avatar? That shit is awesome.

SAL

Reaction score

I made it myself, grabbed it off a youtube video.

[youtube]BxPWPQf13S8[/youtube]

I can try to do something like this for anyone else if you can point me to a youtube clip you want.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Who benefits more is fucking irrelevant. That has to do with how management handles their situation after the trade. To argue that L.A. gave up more than Boston is fucking ridiculous. Boston gave up a proven commodity who was certain to improve, better draft picks, and better cap relief. And they got a player who was 4 years older with many more miles. Stop being a fucking idiot.

Al was certain to improve? Why hasn't he yet to this damn day? The Boston picks also became pointless since they came after the Ray Allen trade had already been made and Boston wasn't going to be a bad team anymore. I'll concede that they gave them better space with Theo's deal since he was the only expiring bigger than Kwame on the market, but it went to waste since they used it on Mike Miller and to overpay Jefferson

Baller

Reaction score

Al was certain to improve? Why hasn't he yet to this damn day? The Boston picks also became pointless since they came after the Ray Allen trade had already been made and Boston wasn't going to be a bad team anymore. I'll concede that they gave them better space with Theo's deal since he was the only expiring bigger than Kwame on the market, but it went to waste since they used it on Mike Miller and to overpay Jefferson

:no: Jefferson has most certainly improved, he has become a very good center in this league.

And Sal, could you make me a LeBron avatar like your Rondo one?

EDIT: For some reason, on my computer youtube videos don't load for me

SAL

Reaction score

Yes, Al Jefferson was a given to improve, and he has. Just because you hate him doesn't mean he isn't an impact player and a better player than Marc Gasol. You also missed that the Celtics gave the T-Wolves their own 2009 first round pick back, which ended up being the #6 pick in that draft. You know, a good pick.

SAL

Reaction score

And Baller, I'll go looking for a good LeBron clip in a little bit.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

That pick was who? I remember them picking Brewer, Mayo, Rubio, Wes, and a shit load of PGs.

Al's defensive rating at the C spot was one of the worse in comparison to Bynum, Yao, Duncan, Shaq, Z, Okur, Camby, Nene, Kaman, and Pau in Minny. His scoring didn't dramatically increase, not did his rebounding or assists. His usage just shot through the ceiling. I don't consider that to be improving, just stat padding on his part at the expense of winning.

SAL

Reaction score

Jonny Flynn. Again, can't hold their idiocy against them.