NBA 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nick

Reaction score
Did anyone see Diaw going off last night? Behind the back passes, posterized (kinda) D-Wade and was draining jumpshots. The Spurs get a lot of shit for not being entertaining but i love watching them. Now I'm gonna wait for the Lebron marks to join the Spurs bandwagon as if they've been here all along

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
What LeBron marks? Everyone hates the fucking guy lol.

Diaw is cool. Best passing big in the league. pretty sure his contract is up. Teams should be lining up to take a look at him

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I imagine if you asked everyone in the country if they loved, hated or were indifferent toward LBJ loved would be a distant 3rd in the voting

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
LeBron averaged like 8 assists per game when playing with trashy players. Melo is a ball hog with bad players, he would play exactly the same way with good players, in fact I've seen him do it with the Olympic team
Like im going to listen to a guy who predicted heat in 5 :jeritroll:

• Haha
Reactions: Testify

Solid Snake

So I heard something about Carmelo going to the Heat next year... Someone tell me thats BOLD SHIT.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Hate how spread apart the games are in the playoffs/finals. Feels like it takes a month just to get through one 7 game series.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Hate how spread apart the games are in the playoffs/finals. Feels like it takes a month just to get through one 7 game series.
yea they should play 7 games back to back to back to back to back to back in 1 day

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I might tune in for the post game celebration to see if Duncan announces his retirement.