NBA 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Well exactly, he's never really had that major of a supporting cast, so he's always felt the need to take the game into his own hands, which him being Melo has been going on for quite some time, he's going to have to change his dynamics to get it to work to maximum potential. I'm not saying he's a ball hog I'm just saying he's been forced to take those shots and now his game plan has had that built into it seeing as it's been an extended period of time where he's had to play like that.. No doubt the big 4 would work like that but it would take a good bit of the season to get the full chemistry down.. tbh most people I have spoken to who are really into the NBA scene peg LeBron going to either LA team, the majority for the Clippers.
I think they will team together, and the clippers make A LOT of sense because I know Melo and Chris Paul are boys.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
From what i hear, it's more likely they join in ny than in miami.

From what I read (which is barely anything and even less that's trustworthy) they hired Derek Fisher in hopes of eventually getting Durant.

Get hyped for the 2016 Knicks!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Fisher may be going for Durant, but idk if Durant wants to play with the Knicks if Melo leaves in their proposed current state, we'll see though.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I think people are giving Melo too much shit for being a ball hog. Who has he honestly EVER had in his career? King James had to team up with elites (and became extremely passive, overly at times) to win two rings. What other reason would Melo even want to leave NY? He wants to win, NY can offer him more money than any other team, and our only chance at keeping him is if Lebron jumps on board. Either way, in 2015 we will either have Lebron and Melo, or neither.

King James to NY 2015. Book it dano

Phil Jackson lives

Then again, it's a year away, and it probably won't happen. Still would be neat.
LeBron averaged like 8 assists per game when playing with trashy players. Melo is a ball hog with bad players, he would play exactly the same way with good players, in fact I've seen him do it with the Olympic team

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He will probably win it since he gets so much credit within the media for defending LeBron. With the Spurs tho the MVP really doesn't mean much. I don't think there is one player that they couldn't still compete for a title with. Like last year Danny Green quite possibly would have gotten the MVP nod. Leonard will probably take it, but Duncan, Parker, Manu could all have a case likely.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Leonard will probably take it, but Duncan, Parker, Manu could all have a case likely.

Agreed, but they don't really need it, they're aging wrestlers and have done it pretty much all if they win the title.

Though a 22 yr old like Kawhi to get an MVP of the Finals award? That'd be such a boost for him personally and would make him a star already. Hope he plays the next game(s) solid (at worst) and gets this award.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Hell they'll probably just give it to Duncan since he might retire when they win now. Nice sending off

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
[HASHTAG]#TimDuncanBandwagon[/HASHTAG]

g358Fbh.jpg

c7pkr8n.jpg

u3mWjgE.jpg