• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Let's do this, less than two weeks away from the first game!

Who is your favorite team, and how are they looking?
How will D. Rose do in his return?

My team looks about the same as it did last year, Melo wants to test free agency after the year, even though he would only get a max contract of 94 mill opposed to what the Knicks can offer at around 124 million. Hope he stays with us, hard to replace the NBA's best scorer from a year ago.

I think D. Rose is going to be stronger than ever, just from seeing what Iman Shumpert did in his return and suffering the same injury on the same day. It amazed me however that Iman was able to return last year and play well. Best of wishes to D. Rose and da bulls. That is a sick team, I like them to rival the heat if they can stay healthy. That defense is no joke.

In the west, i'm going to have to go with the spurs again this year. I just like Pop, he's a G

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS SO HYPHEE FOR BBALL SEASON HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

currystongue.gif

KLAY THOMPSON DA BESS SMASHING HOT BROADS
cbd6c4cf3e89ecde1f79335775a40730.jpg

WELCOME MY DUDE ANDRE IGUODALA INTO THE FOLD

a54453002ce785d96d79ed9e1d6a45ec.gif

YOU THINK THIS BEAST ISN'T READY AFTER THE SHIT THAT WENT DOWN IN THE PLAYOFFS? OH, HE READY
5df2bcd9cd4d5ccc65194a30708eb924._.jpg

HOLD ANDREW BOGUT'S FUCKING DICK. GET THIS MAN A CONTRACT EXTENSION. DPOY
bogatSMASH.gif

SWAGGY B HARRY BARNES DON'T FUCK WIT IT
BarnesReverseWarriorsBench.gif

LEBRON. WE COMIN FOR YOU smurf

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS SO HYPHEE FOR BBALL SEASON HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

currystongue.gif

KLAY THOMPSON DA BESS SMASHING HOT BROADS
cbd6c4cf3e89ecde1f79335775a40730.jpg

WELCOME MY DUDE ANDRE IGUODALA INTO THE FOLD

a54453002ce785d96d79ed9e1d6a45ec.gif

YOU THINK THIS BEAST ISN'T READY AFTER THE SHIT THAT WENT DOWN IN THE PLAYOFFS? OH, HE READY
5df2bcd9cd4d5ccc65194a30708eb924._.jpg

HOLD ANDREW BOGUT'S FUCKING DICK. GET THIS MAN A CONTRACT EXTENSION. DPOY
bogatSMASH.gif

SWAGGY B HARRY BARNES DON'T FUCK WIT IT
BarnesReverseWarriorsBench.gif

LEBRON. WE COMIN FOR YOU smurf
Love the Iguodala addition. They are improved from last year, unlike my Knicks who pretty much swapped in role players. I have them as top 3 team in the west, with the most potential to do damage to SA.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
so many people act like we got worse because we lost Jack and Landry.... lmao

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Cleveland Cavaliers seems to see the light at the end of the tunnel. After Bron left us, we had two horrible years, but Irving has helped us recovering (faster than expected?).
We got (again) the number 1 of the draft. Bennett. I dont really know him, only have seen a couple of videos of him playing but who knows.
Irving (Considered by the ESPN one of the top 10 players of the league) will continue its progression.
When healthy, Varejao is one of the top defensive frontcourt players in the entire league.
Thompson will be the 6th guy

And Bynum...of Bynum

One of the greatest "big guys" when he isnt injured. Yeah, exactly. Hope this season he doesnt get injured every match. Varejao-Bynum will be a interesting duo.

I think we will be the 3rd team in the Central Division and we wont reach the playoffs till 2015

Nick

Reaction score
inb4 Rose gets injured

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Cleveland Cavaliers seems to see the light at the end of the tunnel. After Bron left us, we had two horrible years, but Irving has helped us recovering (faster than expected?).
We got (again) the number 1 of the draft. Bennett. I dont really know him, only have seen a couple of videos of him playing but who knows.
Irving (Considered by the ESPN one of the top 10 players of the league) will continue its progression.
When healthy, Varejao is one of the top defensive frontcourt players in the entire league.
Thompson will be the 6th guy

And Bynum...of Bynum

One of the greatest "big guys" when he isnt injured. Yeah, exactly. Hope this season he doesnt get injured every match. Varejao-Bynum will be a interesting duo.

I think we will be the 3rd team in the Central Division and we wont reach the playoffs till 2015
Cleveland will have a nice little ball club. I can see them getting a bottom 4 seed.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
That watch ability goes down significantly for me if Curry can't stay healthy. That's the only way I see them struggling on any front.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
That watch ability goes down significantly for me if Curry can't stay healthy. That's the only way I see them struggling on any front.
If that happens we still are deep enough to be fun to watch....side note anyone interested in fantasy bball?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
If that happens we still are deep enough to be fun to watch....side note anyone interested in fantasy bball?
Sure, as a fan you would want to watch. As someone who thinks Curry is the best spot up shooter/lethal 3 point shooter in the game. I will literally have 0 interest if he isn't in the lineup. Sorry.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
yawn.

People act like Curry misses 20 games a year. Here is the truth. He had one year where he missed a lot of time... the lockout year where teams were playing 5 nights a week.

In the 3 82 game seasons he has participated in 77, 74, and 78 games last year. Why everyone feels the need to add in a caveat about Steph's health every time thy mention the Dubs is beyond me. Bogut is a much bigger concern IMHO>

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Sure, as a fan you would want to watch. As someone who thinks Curry is the best spot up shooter/lethal 3 point shooter in the game. I will literally have 0 interest if he isn't in the lineup. Sorry.
ZERO interest? Seems like a stretch. Lee, Klay, Barnes, Iggy, Bogut isn't enough for you to tune into a 10:30 tip after the Knicks game is over? Not sure I buy it.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
ZERO interest? Seems like a stretch. Lee, Klay, Barnes, Iggy, Bogut isn't enough for you to tune into a 10:30 tip after the Knicks game is over? Not sure I buy it.
Yes, zero interest in watching the team without curry. I didn't like watching the bulls without rose, wouldn't like watching the lakers without kobe. You get the drift, zero interest.

EDIT: Actually they are one of the few games on at 10. So, I would watch because of that, but my point is still true.