• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

my cena club

Whippy10154

Reaction score
I repped you~! :D

He would be banned if it was TSS. It's either SP or Mikeraw...and I hope it's not SP because you're better than this. >_>

BTW Cena isn't as bad as he's made out to be...Trips is who this should be made after. :shifty:

thank you :D hehe

JOHN CENA, GODDAMMIT.

Cena sucks. Piper rules.

i've tried telling him... it hasn't gotten through i dont think... :bounce:

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I think this is realllllly.... Really... A crock of shit. I'm sorry mister I sneak on the computer to t-.. I'm sorry here's a rewritten post..

I'z thinkz dis i rallly.. raly. a crawk ov sht. Im srry mr Iz snek on da comptr to typez like a diz. S000000000000 i'z a makez da clb two lovez Jon Cena

*Looks at LHR's post*

I mean Jon Cea.

No, but jokes aside man. I don't think anyone likes you A for your lame typing skills, and B for your personality. You act real immature man, and although your 13 come on you can act normal, and type normal as well.