• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

my cena club

wwe369

Reaction score
i will be startin a jon cena club.if u wana be part of it post in here and say u want to and then ur in.i might reject some but im sory ur not cool enuff!lol! juast kidding.i wont realy reject any1 becuz i want there to be a lot of ppl in it and it wil be fun to be in a club.we coould even have cena meetings,or discusions after raw when cena proforms.it wil be cool and we can shar are toughts on him and stuff.so do u want in?

ps:i hope this is in the right spot

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
i think jon cena is cool but u r ruining him by making a club he is a good ressler and all but idont want to join the club id rather just watch him on mondy nite raw every mondy nites lol but i think he is still a good ressler i just dont want to join ur club ok but istil like jon cena lol u know what i think he will be te world hevywate champion for a lng time bcuz nobody else is betr thn him maybe batista is becaus ehe is kinda stronger bt jon cena is god hell jon cena is supermabn!!!!!!!111