MVP has been screwed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

How has this screwed MVP... the matches did their purpose and I doubt most will be removed to the extent that this thread is portraying.

Darlo007

Reaction score
Yeah i think its a bit unfair!
He is a good wrestler and is not getting what he deserves for putting on good shows!

Y2JFan

Reaction score
During those matches from his feud with Benoit, MVP proved that he can keep up just fine with the best, and that he's definitely got a bright future--if there was anyone still doubting.
Maybe he himself is allowed an "uncut" copy of his matches for his own personal collection.
If not, at least he can tell his grandkids/kids the lovely story of Benoit's demise when they ask questions.

the dark knight

ok, i never liked mvp. his gimmick, how he looks like and his heel attitude just plain suck imo. i can't see him more than a US champ.

can someone tell me why and whats so good about him that can push him the in the ME scene?

Y2JFan

Reaction score
ok, i never liked mvp. his gimmick, how he looks like and his heel attitude just plain suck imo. i can't see him more than a US champ.

can someone tell me why and whats so good about him that can push him the in the ME scene?

I felt this same way about him up until his series of matches with Benoit when they had their feud a couple of months ago. He really impressed me in the ring then, and for the first time I actually took him seriously. He looked as if he'd been wrestling as long as Benoit in those matches.

the dark knight

I felt this same way about him up until his series of matches with Benoit when they had their feud a couple of months ago. He really impressed me in the ring then, and for the first time I actually took him seriously. He looked as if he'd been wrestling as long as Benoit in those matches.

well, i agree, he did jump from 5/10 to 6.5/10 on my scale. still not a main eveneter imo...

ps, good to have ya back y2j :)

3lions

Reaction score
^^^ talking as if you know her lol

As for MVP being screwed, that is a load of bull. Obviously MVP will already have a copy of Mania, which he will treasure forever and if he ever wanted an unedited copy, he could easily phone up Vince and get one.

As for the rest of the thread, there is already a thread in HIAT talking moments which 'never happened' now Benoit is being edited out. Talk about MVP 'screwed' or the thread will be closed.

the dark knight

^^^ talking as if you know her lol
sorry about bringing a chat again, lol. there's a site that opens the archive of any website you want, i opened the old IWF and read some shit, thats how i knew y2j fan.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
i still dont see why people like MVP, i hate the cockyness he has, and the way he carries himself, The Play Maker is cool tho lol

tnafan454

Reaction score
i'm a bit torn on this one i do agree that he has great potental like others on the roster but his ego really makes him undeserving. i think the U.S title is good enough consdering he was payed how much money before he even wrestled. and one more thing he needs a beter finisher how many ppl have used it before him randy orton used it when he was starting carlito used it for a breif amount of time and now MVP calls it the play maker and it a new move. he is good but needs to lessen the ego

3lions

Reaction score
You do realise that wrestling is scripted, right? He wasn't really given such a huge contract and his 'ego' isn't a reflection of his real life character, it is just a part of his on screen persona.

I agree about his finisher though. He needs a more impactful finisher.

The Rated R CMStar

In fact MVP is a very humble man.He has bases his cockyness ego in all the bullies in his neighborhood when he was growing up. Änd mu guess is taht he makes a 5 digit number a year

tnafan454

Reaction score
You do realise that wrestling is scripted, right? He wasn't really given such a huge contract and his 'ego' isn't a reflection of his real life character, it is just a part of his on screen persona.

ya i know it's scripted what i meant to say was the WWE is making him look pretty pathetic

and the bit about the finisher isn't it's impact it the fact that 2 eople used it before he did

3lions

Reaction score
You make up a move and write in to WWE and demand MVP uses it then. Most of the moves you see nowadays have been used before. Just becuase two guys in WWE have used it before, isn't much of an issue.