MVP has been screwed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

I am pretty pissed and think its unfair to MVP...He put on some great matches in 2007 and yet he will never be recognised for it...When he tells his kids or grandkids he wrestled at Wrestlemania and wants to show them he wont be able to...Im sure he'll be in more wrestlemania's but he wont be able to show his first one.It's all because his matches with Chris Benoit have been edited out of every PPV now.We could blam,e it on Benoit for killing people or we could blame it on WWE for taking out the matches.I think for MVP's sake you could leave the matches in so he could look back at them and watch them.Also Id like to watch them as well as they were pretty damn good matches...Your thoughts?

PeepShow

Benoit is being edited out of every PPV DVD?.

How would it look then. Having HHH and HBK wrestle a blurry guy?

LMAO :roflmao:

Reaction score
Yeah I am pretty annoyed at that aswell. MVP is a class wrestler I think he is good as you can see in my sig. His matches against Benoit were very good abit repetetive but still very good

EDIT: PeeP that would be awesome HHH taps to no one

MikeRaw

LOL WM20 ends with the WHC floating in the air:)
No they just cut out his matches so MVP wont even appear in the ppvs cause the whole match is gone...

PeepShow

So the Main Event of WM20 will be cut and The Royal Rumble Match will be cut out from that year Damn!

Ya, that would be pretty lame

Who in thier right mind would buy those now.....lol

Good thing I have them both.....lol

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
Yeah, I see your point. Wwe is taking away MVP's first big career highlight because of Benoit did(which Wwe is wrong in completly forgeting benoit).

MikeRaw

Well Saif if you already have the dvd its not like a wwe official wioll know on your door and be like"Excuse me sir I'm going to need to cut off a piece of that dvd"lol....It's just now when they make them they are producing them without his match....So ya dont you think that is Blue?
But I dont care too much abiout that cause Benoit wins those matches but the MVP matches I think deserve to stay,especially the one he won.And his wm one because it was a great moment for him....

Markz

Reaction score
Yea it's a shame, but he had other feuds which can still be seen.

Reaction score
so who was Eddie hugging at WM20? lol. im glad i got the Ladder Match DVD before Benoit died. he had some good matches on that. and Edge just lost it and hit the ladder with a chair at MITB1?

MikeRaw

I already explained but they just edit out the whole damnt hing.No eddie hug,no match nothing...

MikeRaw

Its all good man lol....I guess we'll be seeing alot more weird and wacky stuff lol:thumbup:

Reaction score
MVP will have a great future so I woundn't say that he was "screwed" but the WWE shouldn't have done what they did. I don't see MVP complaining to the WWE about what they did, sure he might not like the idea. I just can't wait for many other great matches that MVP will put up like the ones against Chris Benoit.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
there not gunna leave benoit in the dvd just so mvps grandkids can see what he did, thats just foolish