MVP has been screwed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Choose Slack

Reaction score
Where in the hell did you read/hear that they're going to edit Benoit out of all the PPV's?

I don't believe this until you post some credible source.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Where in the hell did you read/hear that they're going to edit Benoit out of all the PPV's?

I don't believe this until you post some credible source.

It is true as far as I know, I can't recall the articleI read but it purports it to be true. He's also been removed pretty much everywhere from the WWE site and they have begun recalls on his DVD so I think that you can infer that that is the case from the surrounding actions.

LKP

What difference does it make? He has been in it for 9 months and hes got a long time in the wwe for more good matches to be on a dvd. Now shut up and get over it. Its not like hes going out of it for good soon. Plus if you aint already got wm20 or Rr 2004 then your silly lol.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
MVP has been screwed.
my reaction:"Oh my Gosh, who poonged him?!?,was it Mark Henry.?"
no but really, he's MvP, he's halfman,half amazing and he's the 3rd fastest rising star in the WWE. right behind Mr.Kennedy, and Bobby Lashley.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I do not think MVP is being screwed. I'm sure he has copies of all his matches and I'm sure he will be in loads of other matches. Even if they do edit all their dvds it's not really that big of a deal....i don't think it's right but it's not up to us.

MikeRaw

^^^You just bumbed a very,very old thread.We arent supposed to do that here if a thread is more than a week old.However you probably didnt know cause your sort of new so its alright...