MS repeatedly owns LadyHotrod.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I would post more but I'll just give you a quick summary.

"I constantly flip out over anything and everything but it's not my fault, it's yours."

Over and over again.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Like I said its basically her not taking her own advice...

She bitches at me for so called crying over peep not liking me...but the min she gets banned...its ok to cry over not being liked

monkeystyle

Reaction score
This is the end...

Winner by submission!

So again, whether or not I knowingly provoked you, which I did not. I made a simple statement, for the record. I am somehow responsible for your behaviour?

I didn't really say that you were responsible for it. I just think you knew how I would react, or at least had an idea. I'm in a rather great mood today so meh to it all. :)

I just can't wait to make those babies shit their pants.

There is no issue here, there never has been still really isn't much of one tbh. I have no idea where you got that idea from to begin with to be quite honest. If I don't like somebody I'm quite up front about that fact, much as I'm quite upfront about everything. You've said yourself in this very thread. Just for the record.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Here some shit of mine and hers from facebook

Brandon Lane
Today at 5:57am
what happen at IWF if you don't mind me asking

like why u get banned

Jade Janyk
Today at 6:10pm
I'll be back on Sunday. I got banned because that smurf MonkeyStyle started shit in the "hello thar" welcome thread. Ever since that stupid drug thread, he's had an issue with me.

He's a bitch.

Brandon Lane
Today at 7:11pm
Oh lol..I found out before then...

I kinda ranted on you but lol...I've been banned by him for no reason

but meh your be back and as strong as ever but lol...I mean guess thats like the shit with me and peep...expect he didn't follow thought with the ban...but meh..

Jade Janyk
Today at 7:16pm
Yeah, don't worry, I saw all of you smurfs rant and rave. I've taken all your names down and on Sunday or Monday, depending when I am not busy, all you smurfs are getting owned.

Moonlight Drive

Aww fuck you two

I wanted MonkeyStick VS LadyWhorerod to go on for much longer

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I've always considered Monkey Style a pompous douchebag

Thank you. :D

Well educated and yet uses that education to look down upon others and expose their ignorance for his own personal enjoyment.

You know, its funny, I come off as a lot more genial in real life.

But that's nothing that MS wouldn't already say without me pointing it out, so I can at least say through my own personal dislike of the man, he is at least honest about his arrogance.

Though I must admit, I do sometimes question myself and wonder if my honesty is truly a justification. On the other hand its me, y'know? And I really don't want to be anyone else.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lmao this shit on facebook with me and her..

She is really stupid I mean

When Peep said he was gonna ban me...he had no reason really...she was like DO IT DO IT DO IT

but she gets banned for not being liked...so she says....its like not right

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Y'know, its kinda funny. Once upon a time I was given a permanent ban. I didn't hop on msn to find out everything that was going on here or what was being said about me. I stayed away.

I don't believe that kind of connection can be in anyway healthy.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Again, the fact that I find her irritating had nothing to do with this ban.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I know and might I point out what she said in the whole thing about Carlos

I hate threads like this. In the forum I moderate, we get tons of these shitty threads.

Fact of the matter is, speaking from a mod point of view, there is a reason for everything. We don't just hit a ban button because we're bored. There is always something that points to a person and what other forum members don't understand is, whining about someone being banned wont bring them back any faster. People need to get it through their heads that when the staff bans a member, it isn't anyone's business why. In the forum I mod, and probably here, too, we have a mod/admin section that is hidden on the board so only the staff can see it. We discuss people to watch out for and when we suspect someone of something, we gather evidence and present it in the thread. We then decide the member's fate.

When someone gets banned and people ask why, chances are, you'll just end up pissing off the admin and mods. We make our choices and everyone is expected to live with it. If it was anyone's business as to why a member was banned, we wouldn't make that part of the forum invisible to you all.

It's also not fair to the banned member for us to go around telling people why they were banned. It's embarrassing for them and they also aren't here to defend themselves.

If you want to know why, ask the person directly and if they want to tell you, they will.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I've never been banned amazingly. I was like the ultimate noob, and I think I'm still a spammer of sorts.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
But thats cause we all love you...no homo.