MS repeatedly owns LadyHotrod.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I usually have little to do with this ish, but I feel its time a certain person gets hoisted by her own petard and is exposed as the witless bully that she is.

It all starts on post 7 here http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25288

The stuff from the ban appeal I can't link you to, but I can post it in here as it comes.

So it turns out that douchebag MonkeyStick has a personal issue with me so he started throwing out infractions and bans. It all started in the drug thread when I was against drugs so, of course, him being a druggie, he gets upset over my opinion. Ever since then, he's had a hard on for my posts and digs in whenever he can.

I asked him, even NICELY, to leave me the fuck alone in the "hello thar" thread and he decided to continue when he KNEW. that I would obviously respond to him. He egged me on and then banned me like a smurf.

So in otherwords I'm to blame because you can't keep your trap shut? Is that what you're getting at here?

See you're not getting something. Me administrator, you member. When I say stop, you stop. If you don't stop, I infract. Its not personal what so ever.

Don't even try and blame me for your own choices.

Seriously, shut the fuck up. You think you're so much better than everyone else. Get the fuck off your high horse. If you had asked nicely, I wouldn't have had a problem with saying "sure, no problem", but you always have attitude in what you post.

You're not better than anyone. You're just like to think you are. Maybe if you get that stick out of your ass and drop the attitude when you say things to people, you wont come across as a fucking asshole.

And you don't have an attitude? I'm Mr. Kettle, I assume you would be Mrs. Pot? Nevertheless, whether I think I'm better than you, or if I'm on a high horse is irrelevant. You were told to stop. Fuck my attitude, you didn't listen.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I have a feeling this could go on for a while.

I never said I didn't hae an attitude so don't put word in my mouth.

I don't know who the fuck made you an admin but wow, what a fucking mistake, IMO. It's obviously gotten to your head and you can whine all you want about this "not being a personal issue" but it's pretty clear it is. You never bothered me until that drug thread was made. Just because I disagree with doing drugs, you get all defensive. I respected your opinion on drugs yet you couldn't respect mine. You can do as many fucked up drugs as you want to, I don't care, that's your choice, you just needs to understand that not everyone will agree with you.

I never had an issue with you yet you always seem to have something to say to me. When you post, you always post as if everyone else is stupid and you're the smartest person in the forum. I'm banned, okay, whatever, it's not that part of it that bothers me but what does is how you can go around and talk to the members in the forum as if they're all fucking stupid. You'd figure someone who likes to throw out "you're immature" at people would at least have an ounce of maturity running throught his body.

It isn't the first time you've said someone was "not too bright". Grow up.

The point of that, if you missed it was that you have no business calling someone else on their attitude.

I know. Its fucking tough when you've got someone who acts objectively most of the time. Its hard to be an e-bully when that happens doesn't it?

I'm pretty sure its pretty clear that we've all including myself have been pretty damned lenient with you up until now, which includes after that drug thread that you keep bringing up.

lol, you have nothing. This has nothing to do with your infractions. However you can keep on beating that dead horse all you like. Its just kind of hard to watch you embarass yourself.

Get over yourself. I have something to say to everybody.

How I post is, again, irrelevant. Do you have something to say regarding the validity of your ban, or are you just going to continue spewing hot air?

It is not the first time that I have met someone who isn't too bright.

I don't really want to get involved in your guy's fight, but since this started about the TSS thing, I figured I'd post this:

Just saying, it's been referred to before. I know you couldn't see it, and regardless of what's going on between you two, that specific situation has been at our attention. So it definitely didn't start as a personal thing.

I only say it to joke around. That's all. I think it's funny when they say "what's a TSS?"

If this idiot could drop his attitude and ask nicely, it would have been a done deal, no issues. Plus, I told him to leave me alone (even said PLEASE) and he continued when he knew full well I would obviously respond to him. I even told him that if he had issues, he knew where to bring it (the flame-alation chamber, which he apparently has because he thinks he can "own" me when he can't).

And I think its annoying.

You did not have to respond. Its called letting it go and doing as you are asked. Do not try and make yourself out to be the victim of my tyranny. You are the victim of your own ego.

By the way, your thread sucks dick. You aren't owning me at all. It's pretty hilarious that you only decide to flame me when I can't respond to the thread. Pathetic!

You'll be able to respond in 3 days, and I'll be waiting with baited breath.

Reaction score
If i say im against drugs are you gonna ban/infract me? I feel like she should have been infracted, but you have to expect this outta LHR. You should know that. But that is no excuse to do that HotRod, and you should have listened. Just because we know you would do that, doesnt mean you get excuses to do bad boy things.

Im currently shaming you.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
No, you're entitled to your opinions. If that was the case she would've been banned moths ago because that's when this took place. She's been quietly seething over it ever since then.

Reaction score
okay good. pot's ruined my dads life and now he cant get a job because he cant pass a drug test. That means he has no phone, internet or tv. I have no way to communicate with him, it sucks.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That is truly unfortunate Joo. I personally do not believe that recreational drug use should interfere with one's ability to get a job.

Also, if I may make a suggestion, letter writing is a lost art, perhaps you could resurrect it for you and your Dad? Its a bit longer in between missives, but a hand written letter is very personal.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Yeah, the hand written letter stuff can really express feelings and stuff like 'cause Joo, if you and your Dad haven't been in touch in a while then when you write the letters yourself they do mean a little extra bit more imo.

As for the whole LHR/Monk situation, you both seem to be blaming eachother and I reckon you should both just take equal responsibility, make up (don't have to be friends but apologies would help clear the air) and just continue from there like nothing happened.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That likely would be the right thing to do, but I can't help but feel I must turn the tables on her here. She irrational, silly and picks on those less intelligent than her. I'm just going to keep slapping her down until she either learns to mind her manners, or leaves. Her choice.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Of course I also enjoy the fact that in this thread is express proof that I am an ass, but not constantly an ass.

Switchy

Reaction score
That likely would be the right thing to do, but I can't help but feel I must turn the tables on her here. She irrational, silly and picks on those less intelligent than her. I'm just going to keep slapping her down until she either learns to mind her manners, or leaves. Her choice.

Oh, well it's more acceptable in my eyes now you have a more logical reason that I have knowledge of. Can't see LHR minding her manners (to you she may, not to the others) or leaving if you ask me though 'cause she isn't the kind to be forced out imo.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
More still.

99% of the time, I keep my attitude in the flame chamber, where it belongs. You, on the other hand, have attitude in just about every post you make. How can you walk through your door with such a big head?

Uh, no? Being an admin doesn't mean you can go around acting like a fucking asshole. I keep my flames in the flame-alation chamber most of the time, where it belongs. I am FAR from being an e-bully. I flame for entertainment value. Most of the members know that and I've said it a number of times. Looks like you're the only one who still doesn't get it.

Lenient? LOL, what the fuck are you going on about? I flame where I am entitled to lame. I don't go into regular threads and flame so yeah, you haven't been "lenient" with me, I've just followed the rules.

Keep trying to convince everyone. Like I said, before that thread, you were fine with me. After that thread, you started being a bitch at random. Get over it.

I already brought up the point that when you say things to people, you always have some sort of fucking attitude to go along with it. If you had attitude in the flame-alation chamber, fine, that's where it should be, but you have attitude everywhere you post. YOU get over YOURSELF.

Yeah, actually, it is relevant. Drop the attitude when you ask people things and maybe things wont get messy.

LOL, whatever you want to think is fine with me. Afterall, I'm not the one who thought taking drugs was the smart choice.

I have extra wide doors.

And 99% of the time isn't good enough.

I would act like an ass whether I was an admin or not. Again, irrelevant. And while it may turn into fun in the end. There is a maliciousness in the beginning that cannot be ignored. But again irrelevant to your ban.

Yeah you do, I've seen you and I've ignored it. And before you ask I am not going to go through all your posts to prove my point. I don't have to.

I'm a bitch at random all the time, again, how large is your sense of self-importance?

lol I may have an attitude, but I'm subtle enough about it most times that I don't need the flamalation chamber. Intelligence and witticisms ftw.

Thinsg only get messy when people don't listen.

And again we come back to drugs, which still has no bearing on anything lol. Got more fallacies you'd like me to refute?

So? I think you're annoying so would you consider it worthy of a ban if I were admin? I'm pretty sure you wouldn't.

Again, asking nicely would change things but you just can't leave your arrogance at the door.

Usually when someone talks to you, you respond back. It's only polite.

Besides, you didn't ask me to do anything. You decided to be an ignorant bitch with your attitude and when I asked you to stop and leave me alone, you couldn't let THAT. Hypocrite.

Tyranny my ass. More of a joke.

If you told me to stop and I argued with you and gave you lip I would expect no less.

Whether I asked nicely or not is again irrelevant.

You certainly have me on that one. However the response I was looking for to "For the record that means stop" was "Okay" and nothing else.

You're right I didn't ask. I told. That's what I do sometimes. Furthermore, you didn't strictly ask me to stop. You added some venomous prose along with your pleas. Next time you should just say what you mean and shut up.

And yeah, I am a hypocrite, we all are. I'm just honest about it.

Exactly. That's what I've been trying to make people see all the time.

Christian

Reaction score
first im goin to go smoke then im goin to come back and read it, then edit my thoughts into that post >:D

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I can dig it.

More yet. Unfortunately its all the same over and over again.

The fact that you say that yet people like Majesty still post there kills your view.

I don't really care about the ban, I just think it was pretty weak how it happened. You knew full well that I would obviously respond to you yet you went ahead and acted like a dick anyways, even when I was asking nicely for you to leave me alone. You could have easily just let it go but you wanted to throw more fuel on that fire.

I'm not stupid. You knew full well what would happen.

No you haven't. I spend a relatively large amount of time in the flame chamber so any negative posts I make are there. Anything between me and Blaze is just for kicks, which you can even ask him, and humankiller99 and I had a small go at it yesterday. Other than that, like I said, I keep my shit where it belongs, most of the time. Unlike you, who feels the need to swipe at people anywhere you please but when someone else pulls that shit, you hit your little ban button.

Sad what power and ego do to a person.

I don't know about you but I certainly don't care how important I am in an online wrestling forum.

You come across as a prick pretty much every single time.

I told you to leave me alone and you didn't listen. Hmm.

Sure it doesn't.

I wont explain for the 100th time why it does. You can play along with your denial all you want.

Nah, Majesty has been infracted before numerous times. He just waits out the ban.

Maybe I did, and maybe I didn't. It doesn't matter. You're still the victim of your own actions. I am not responsible for how you choose to act.

As I said, most of the time isn't good enough. Also this is not about my actions. Its about yours. If you want to create a 'Monkeystyle is the Worst Administrator of ALL-TIME' club after yoru ban expires. That's your business, but right here and now, it has no relevance.

Don't even try and wax philospohical here. Its beyond fake.

Neither do I, but you seem to have the notion that I'm fixated on you. That seems like a heavy dose of self importance to me.

Good, its still irrelevant.

You also decided to use a few other choice words. Don't play innocent, we can all see your posts.

LOL, calling denial on someone because you have nothing is old, moldy and reeks of defeat.

He is still posting there. That's the point.

LOL, I love how you try to come across as the "good guy". YOU started it with your natural arrogance. I am 100% sure you knew what kind of response you would get yet you went for it. Don't act as if you're dumbfounded by my actions. You knew what you'd get. You could have just left things as they were after I asked you to leave me alone yet you felt the need to break apart my posts and respond to them, further adding the fuel. Don't pretend you were innocent here. You knew what you were doing all along.

I don't really give a shit about stupid ass hate clubs because I'm not an immature person. You can go ahead and make one of your own. I'm sure it floats your boat. Good luck to you.

I don't have power, don't want power, but see how it can make an otherwise nice person an arrogant fuck.

I never implied that you basically had hate eyes only for me, I only pointed out how different your attitude towards me became after that infamous thread.

Keep playing that card. We all know your attitude would get a negative response one day.

Who said I was innocent? I certainly didn't but, as I already eplained, you knew what kind of response you would get from me by being arrogant and, to be fair, I did ask you nicely to leave me alone and you didn't. Get over yourself.

No, calling denial on someone shows they are in denial.

You didn't tell me to stop. You jumped in an made an arrogant remark. BIG difference.

Yeah, it is relevant. Making an asshole post will create asshole responses to said post. Ask nicely and you recieve nicely. If I jumped in and said "shut the fuck up, bitch" I highly doubt you would have nothing to say. Someone comes at you with force, you send it right back. It's what people do.

I posted my response before your comment was even visible to me. I was typing so I didn't see it until after.

You didn't ask or tell, you made a comment about how annoying it was as opposed to saying "hey, could we maybe cut that out? :)" or something that sounded a bit more mature.

Lulz, I'm not a hypocrite. I never said I don't have attitude but I do tend to keep it where it belongs instead of dumping it all over the place like you do. How about talking to people as if they are human beings instead of pieces of shit? Try it sometime.

Try harder.

:)

Remark that I guess could be construed as arrogant by a very insecure person, followed up immediately afterwards by stop. Again, the people here can read.

No I ignore those people most of the time. Like I mostly ignore you.

That's why forums have edit buttons.

I could've, but what I said was not inherently rude. It was a question followed up by a statement.

Yes you are. We all are by nature. That there is the true definition of denial. And I do treat the members I feel have earned human status with that very respect.

It seems people are blind to the truth, what can I say?