MS repeatedly owns LadyHotrod.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
How can you tell attitude over a keyboard and computer screen?????

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

If this is copy and pasted directly from the other place, LHR is typing out a lot of bad spelling and grammar. I'm no grammar cop but she did complain about other people and their bad spelling and grammar.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I used to think Peepshow was a girl and her(at the time)name meant she show members a “peep show”. Thats my original intent upon joining IWF. When I got here I found out Peep was a guy and I got >=( lol

Travis40

Women...they don't even shut up over the internet...

...women....you can't live without 'em, and they can't piss standing up :yes:

NooDLE

Reaction score
MonkeyStyle is a gentleman and a scholar.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I've always considered Monkey Style a pompous douchebag that carries himself much like David Sutton from my high school. Well educated and yet uses that education to look down upon others and expose their ignorance for his own personal enjoyment.

But that's nothing that MS wouldn't already say without me pointing it out, so I can at least say through my own personal dislike of the man, he is at least honest about his arrogance.

Most of us have seen my scuffles with Hotrod too, and everyone pretty much knows that she has an extremely difficult time admitting she is wrong or letting go of even the tiniest and most insignificant issues.

But just because we know this doesn't mean that she should be excused from all punishments from her behavior.

I learned to at least peaceably coexist with LadyHotrod in the Flame Chamber and abroad, so I look forward to her return, and regret that this has happened. But I also don't believe MS is in the wrong either. As far as I understand it, you disrespect an Admin, whether you believe they are wrong or not, outside of the Flame Chamber, you're gonna get burned for it. Rather than fight back in an open forum thread, it should of been LH calling out MS in the Flame Chamber and resolving this issue here.

Granted if this continues when LH returns from her ban, I can see this feud becoming possibly the most entertaining and explosive slugfest of all time in the history of the IWF, and that I very much am looking forward to.

Great One

Contrary to popular belief, a condescending attitude is easily decipherable over the internet. However, being truly angry, upset, or hateful towards someone is not.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

LadyHotrod said:
LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! I don't care what you think of me, just go away! You don't know dick on a stick about it so it's pretty stupid of you to assume I'm not bright. I'm brighter than that light at the end of your fucking joint now go away and stop talking to me.

THANK YOU!
Polite :shifty:

Airfixx

^^^^LOL

okay good. pot's ruined my dads life and now he cant get a job because he cant pass a drug test. That means he has no phone, internet or tv. I have no way to communicate with him, it sucks.

(I thought for a moment you were about to go on to say about psychological problems and such....)

Dude, that's harsh, but it's the fucked up LAWS that have ruined your Dad's life, not the pot...

Moonlight Drive

Where's LHR? What happened? Why was she banned? She was funny, what happened? She shouldn't be banned, where is she? Why is she banned and not here? How long for? Where is she!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I see this as being her not taking her own advice..

I mean she goes on and on how we cry about things if we don't shut up about it...but she was always telling Monk to leave her alone after that whole drug thread issue...and I know thats not why he was on her..cause even I said I don't like drugs and Monk didn't start shit with me..

Now see her crying over her ban not being justified is another thing...She was all for me getting banned over no reason yet when she thinks hers is for no reason she cries...and I remember her saying an admin has every right to ban someone for what ever reason somewhere not to long back on another issue...

so all in all SHE GOT OWNED BY HER OWN GAME kinda