"Mr WrestleMania"?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

I guess we agree on the fact every wrestler that has given a show at WM is Mr.WrestleMania but not the Number 1 WrestleMania is that right?

Well taking it to the extreme, I guess you could say that, yes.

The whole Angle vs Triple H thing doesn't really matter because I think we both agree that HBK is at the top and both are under him....for the time being.

The crux of that portion of the discussion was my contradicting why you said Angle could never be classed as a contender for the title Mr Wrestlemania (i.e. He's not on the current WWE roster and has bad-mouthed them in the past), not whom I personaly think it should be.

In being true to the notion of what 'Mr Wrestlemania' means you can't use kayfaybe, win-loss or what JR might say on the mic, or what Vince 'says' (or denies all knowledge of) on WWE.com as a measuring stick.

Unless WWE manages to somehow wipe out every DVD, VHS, AVI etc. then a performance legacy cannot be wiped out (even then it still exists, albeit undocumented).

Anyway, I think we're all but home n dry on this one.... E-zeee now. ;o]

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I just have a question though, you think that Taker is Mr. Wrestlemania? Because I thought you said that earlier, but I don't feel like going all the way back and looking for it, lol.

Airfixx

^I just have a question though, you think that Taker is Mr. Wrestlemania?

N-O-O-O-O-O-O-O!!!!

Because I thought you said that earlier, but I don't feel like going all the way back and looking for it, lol.

I have just spent the last few posts attempting to dispell that wrong impression. :bangin:

Point 1. Taker does not face nobodies.
Pont 2. Angle's (or any other ex-WWE star's) perfomance legacy stands even after they leave the company and therefore COULD (not should) legitimately rank in the 'Mr. Wrestlemania' stakes.

NOTHING ELSE WAS BEING CLAIMED, SUGGESTED NOR FAVOURITES STATED.

HBKforever

Reaction score
Not only just the matches, which are always unbelievable but when I think of a Wrestlemania moment, two come to mind that are and will be replayed in every Wrestlemania now and forever...

Hogan slamming Andre

and

HBK gliding down from the rafters at WM 12.

He may not win, but you can bet he had the best match that night.