"Mr WrestleMania"?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
I would also agree. Obviously Undertaker could also be considered Mr. Wrestlemania considering he's never lost there. Undertaker has also put on some great shows, but I think when it comes down to it HBK is definitely Mr. Wrestlemania. When you look at the quality of all the matches that he's had, it's hard to compare them to anyone else's.

Soulpower

Exactly, HHHforever! Look at some of Taker's opponents. Mark Henry, Giant Gonzalez, Jimmy Snuka (On the tail-end of his career). Kane two times, A-Train and Big Show.

Not exactly a list of "big" stars.

Reaction score
HBK.Brilliant matches when ever he is booked at wrestlemania
HHH.For basically the same reasons
The Undertaker.only because he is 15-0
Edge.Only lost once

hbkfan!

Reaction score
HBK is Mr. Wrestlemania! He will win this year!

Switchy

Reaction score
I am gonna say HBK is Mr. WM as well because he always pulls it off, win or lose he alwas puts on the best show hecan for the fans at the grandest stage of them all. Anothe person who has had some good matches is Kurt Angle:

Vs Rey Vs Orton
Vs Brock Lesnar
Vs HBK
Vs Benoit

kingovkings

Reaction score
Me 2 id pick HBK as Mr wrestle mania he has sum of his best matches at mania he always performs on the big stage when he spotlight shines.

plus taker gota be mentioned for his win streak at mania but ultimately its gotta be The Heart Break Kid :)

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Undertaker, do doubt in my mind, ive seen his last 5 WM's and I gotta say, im pretty impressed.

CT Styles

Just like that guy said on his DVD the match that everyone remembers is the match that Shawn Michaels had.

Shawn Michaels is Mr. Wrestlemania because he is the best at calling a match he can wrestle any style. Technical or High-Flyer and make the match the best on the card. He can beat someone at their own game. Wrestlemania 25 I think should be HBK vs his close second for Mr. WM, Undertaker.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Undertaker, do doubt in my mind, ive seen his last 5 WM's and I gotta say, im pretty impressed.

I'm not going to call you out or anything because your entitled to your opinion, but I'm going to respectfully disagree. I think within Kayfabe there is no doubt that Undertaker is Mr. Wrestlemania because he's undefeated. Also there's no denying that he puts on great matches and with his gimmick he really makes people pay attention with the entrance and everything.

Here's why I think that HBK is Mr. Wresltemania. Take last year for example. Taker-Batista was a hell of a match, very good Taker won. HBK took on Cena and lost, but when the show was over you would have thought HBK won because he stole the show and tore the house down. That's what makes HBK so special. At any PPV, not just 'Mania, if he's on the show and he's into it(which he usually is) he has the ability to completely take over. Even if it's a non-title undercard match if HBK is on his game he'll leave everyone talking about his match.

Another reason why I think HBK is so special is that excells in all matches. If you look at HHH, Taker, and even Jeff Hardy(I'm not putting him in the same class as those two I'm just using it as an expamle) they put on great shows, but when they put there best matches on in HIAC, Cage Matches, TLC's, etc. HBK has the ability to take the show over in a normal, classic one on one match. Obviously he does well in other matches, but he takes the show over in regular matches. When you look at the other one's great matches we all remember their matches in stipulation matches. Some of HBK's best matches are just regular ones. And I think that is why HBK rules over the other ones. Undertaker isn't a bad choice, but I think you have to say HBK is Mr. Wrestlemania.

HHHforever

Reaction score
HBK is Mr. Wrestlemania! He will win this year!

He will win what? If you think he's going to win a title at WM, I think your sadly mistaken. This also goes back to your inability to elaborate on anything.

CT Styles

^^ Just ignore hbkfan he spams in every thread to get his post count up.

If you were that in love with HBK, hbkfan! you would know that he isn't going to be booked like he was 10 years ago. HBK will not win the WWE Title or WHC at WM24. He is there to put over people like Kennedy and whoever he faces at WM he will put over or win a very good match. But Yes, HBK is Mr. WM.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Yea I know it's ridiculous, is there anything that can be done about that?

I also agree, I would be very surprised if HBK actually wins anything at WM. I look for him to put over someone with a loss. I think he'll either face Kennedy or Flair. I'm not really sure if they want Flair to lose to a young guy to get them over or if they want him to lose to someone like an HBK that he's close with and make it a huge event.

CT Styles

I can see HBK facing Flair and having to win because of a stipulation like they did with HHH with the Royal Rumble. Maybe even make it a career vs career match. So HBK has no choice but to defeat his idol. I reckon that would be a hell of a match. Because tbh the two greatest of all time in the ring one on one with their careers on the line.

hbkfan!

Reaction score
I can see HBK facing Flair and having to win because of a stipulation like they did with HHH with the Royal Rumble. Maybe even make it a career vs career match. So HBK has no choice but to defeat his idol. I reckon that would be a hell of a match. Because tbh the two greatest of all time in the ring one on one with their careers on the line.

That would be a hell of a match!