Movies you've watched/bought recently

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
I heard someone say that was better than the original Star Trek's.

I have seen the 'remastered' episodes on ME-TV, and whom ever worked on them did a great job. New graphics, etc...

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Gonna watch Grown Ups 2 in the mornin.

Also gonna re-watch all the Die Hards tomorrow, even the recent one which sucked a huge one.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
The new die hard made me die a little inside

I'm like the biggest Die Hard mark going, and even I struggled to enjoy the most recent. Like, the constant russian voices with no translation... at 1st I thought "Ok, it's so it doesn't spoil the film of what they're gonna do" then when the film finished I was like :dafuq: no english of any of what they were saying throughout... :mad1:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Also watched Fire And Ice (stoned) with the girlie the other night. Never gets old.

Darkwolf is such a badass.
12aa84baa0100df978b3e1d2c82d3c66.png

Reactions: Action Jackson

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
I'm like the biggest Die Hard mark going, and even I struggled to enjoy the most recent. Like, the constant russian voices with no translation... at 1st I thought "Ok, it's so it doesn't spoil the film of what they're gonna do" then when the film finished I was like :dafuq: no english of any of what they were saying throughout... :mad1:
I would have rather him just had a nice vacation or find Zeus again and make another die hard with a vengeance

Reactions: Jonathan

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
COMING TO A THEATER NEAR YOU NEXT YEAR - "DIE HARD with a HERNIA OPERATION!!!!!!!!

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
The new die hard made me die a little inside
I still haven't seen it yet, but I'm honestly not expecting much. Die Hard 4 didn't even have the same 'spirit' of the originals. Maybe it's a nostalgia thing for the older films. And I'm personally tired of McClane having a partner. Zeus in 3 made for a great pairing and I can even accept him being paired with what's-his-name in the fourth movie, but pairing him with his son sounds terrible even without having seen the movie yet. Just let McClane loose on his own again.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
I still haven't seen it yet, but I'm honestly not expecting much. Die Hard 4 didn't even have the same 'spirit' of the originals. Maybe it's a nostalgia thing for the older films. And I'm personally tired of McClane having a partner. Zeus in 3 made for a great pairing and I can even accept him being paired with what's-his-name in the fourth movie, but pairing him with his son sounds terrible even without having seen the movie yet. Just let McClane loose on his own again.
It didn't feel right I mean shit justin long made a better pairing and he is a whiny stack of dimes

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Just now finished Jobs and before that I watched the new Wolverine. Both were pretty darn good imo. I think I'm about to start 2Guns.