Most anticipated movies of 2012?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
So what are yours besides the ones that everyone and their mother will be creaming over in The Dark Knight Rises and The Avengers.

Other people I've seen have said The Amazing Spiderman (which I think will suck) as well as The Hobbit.

Anyways, here's my top 5:

1. Skyfall
2. Django Unchained
3. World War Z
4. Argo
5. MIB III (which might suck)

HM: The Great Gatsby, The Bourne Legacy

Rell

Reaction score
well you basically picked everything worth noting aside from The Hobbit...

I'll try to go left field with my picks and leave the obvious shit out -

1. Les Miserables
2. Great Expectations

(I like British films, what can I say?)

3. Lincoln (THE RETURN OF DANIEL DAY FUCKIN LEWIS)
4. This is 40 (I know, its a comedy, but I love Judd Apatow + Knocked Up, and wouldn't mind sticking my penis in Leslie Mann's old ass)
5. Cogan's Trade (Andrew Dominik's next flick... He directed "The Assassination of Jesse James by the coward Ben Affleck's Brother")

I feel like I'm leaving something out that I really want to see. I'm on the fence with Skyfall. I mean really, Sam Mendez? Fuck that overrated guy and his shitty pretentious films. He's been trash since Road to Perdition. Why is HE directing a 007 film?

EDIT: oh yeah, Gambit might be interesting (written by the Coen's)

nation

Reaction score
The Dark Knight Rises and Hobbit are easily my most anticipated but besides that, I'd say Skyfall, Expendables 2, Taken 2, Avengers and Spider-Man. I saw the trailer and it looks good which is coming from an actual Spidey fan. Glad it's following the comics well from what I've seen.

Sigh at Halloween 3D, Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D and Scary Movie 5 because the last two were any good -_-

Reaction score
Rell said:
3. Lincoln (THE RETURN OF DANIEL DAY FUCKIN LEWIS)

As soon as I heard he was doing this I was sold. There isn't a better method actor in the past 50 years and there few figures as interesting as Lincoln in American history.

Only other movie I'm anticipating is The Dictator. Finally good comedy makes it's return. Cohen is the man.

Rell

Reaction score
DDL is pretty much the greatest actor of all time in my eyes. What he did in Gangs of New York was legendary, and I'm not even gonna talk about There Will Be Blood.

Philip Seymour Hoffman is the only active actor that can compete with DDL at the moment, and he doesn't even come close.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
well you basically picked everything worth noting aside from The Hobbit...

Ummmmm, I mentioned that. Right after the other three movies that people are overrating to hell.

As far as Lincoln goes, that is up there for me as well. lmao at the shitty Vampire Hunter movie that is based on him though. What a joke.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
I'm not really up on upcoming movies. For me its Avengers & Dark Knight Rises. Nothing else really matters to me

Reaction score
DDL is pretty much the greatest actor of all time in my eyes. What he did in Gangs of New York was legendary, and I'm not even gonna talk about There Will Be Blood.

Philip Seymour Hoffman is the only active actor that can compete with DDL at the moment, and he doesn't even come close.

Have you seen Last of the Mohicans? Also, he was awesome, absolutely awesome in the Crucible.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Ummmmm, I mentioned that. Right after the other three movies that people are overrating to hell.

As far as Lincoln goes, that is up there for me as well. lmao at the shitty Vampire Hunter movie that is based on him though. What a joke.

Yeah, what's the deal with that flick? I haven't read anything about it yet but the title makes me think that it's more or less a straight up rip off of this Ottawa made movie.

jcvh.jpg

nation

Reaction score
I thought Lincoln was the vampire movie Lol but I watched the trailer, it's scary how many people liked it.

Reaction score
^^^I was about to chastise you about how stupid you are to think a movie titled Lincoln would be a zombie movie and how stupid you are to think it's scary that people would like a biopic about an American Icon portrayed by one of the great actors of the generation. I wanted to see the trailer and saw what you were referring to. Wow is all I can say. But can it be better than this:

ozombie.jpg

Rell

Reaction score
What in the hell is my boy Anthony Mackie doing in that vampire Lincoln movie?

come on bro, you're in the higher echelon of black actors. you don't have to do this to yourself. If he doesn't blow me the fuck away with his performance in Bolden!, I'm gonna write him off as a one hit wonder as he's been shit since The Hurt Locker.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
If you're looking forward to The Avengers, you can't not look forward to The Amazing Spider-Man... because this Spiderman is going to be hinted at in The Avengers... all tied together for the sequels.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
That Spiderman movie is going to be AWFUL. Mark my words.