• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mood Request Thread

xtremebadass

Official TNA LockDown Preview!

Live!

Every Match inside 6 Sides of Steel!

Main Event: NWA World Heavyweight Championship
Kurt Angle defends against Christian Cage!

Cage has overcome the odds time and time again, now he has the opportunity to capture the world championship, will the six sides of steel prevent him from accomplishing it?

Lethal LockDown
Rhino and Raven w/ Shane Douglas vs. DDP and Scott Steiner

DDP is not near 100% going into this match, and the Extreme Originals have laid the beatdown on them over and over again, will DDP and Steiner find a light at the end of the tunnel, or darkness?

X Division Championship
Petey Williams defends against Eric Young

Petey sees Eric like a brother, and refuses to see him as a competitor, will this be a major factor in his defense?

Monty Brown makes his return to TNA Wrestling!
Brown has been on hiadus from TNA for about a year, now he is coming back, what's his motive?

NWA World Tag Team Championship
AMW w/ Gail Kim defends against Team 3D

Two respectable tag teams go head to head in a classic inside 6 sides of steel, but with the fallout of the cheap win from AMW, will this light the fire under Team 3D?

LAX in Tag Team Action!
LAX will put their personal problems to the test when they fight in tag team action against a mystery tag team, will Konnan accompany the champs to the ring or bail out like he did on iMPACT!?

AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels Ringside Enforcer Samoa Joe
With the backstage beat down putting Samoa Joe on the shelf, the question is who laid out Joe? AJ and Daniels seem to be the top two candidates, they believe it was the other, they will meet inside the cage at LockDown!

Plus many more surprises at LOCKDOWN!

newbreed

Reaction score
I will soon myslef be making a BTB debut, the problem is what fed to do? lol, here are my predictions for Lockdown

Cage has overcome the odds time and time again, now he has the opportunity to capture the world championship, will the six sides of steel prevent him from accomplishing it?

Lethal LockDown
DDP is not near 100% going into this match, and the Extreme Originals have laid the beatdown on them over and over again, will DDP and Steiner find a light at the end of the tunnel, or darkness?

X Division Championship
Petey Williams defends against Eric Young
Petey sees Eric like a brother, and refuses to see him as a competitor, will this be a major factor in his defense?

Brown has been on hiadus from TNA for about a year, now he is coming back, what's his motive?

Two respectable tag teams go head to head in a classic inside 6 sides of steel, but with the fallout of the cheap win from AMW, will this light the fire under Team 3D?

LAX in Tag Team Action!
LAX will put their personal problems to the test when they fight in tag team action against a mystery tag team, will Konnan accompany the champs to the ring or bail out like he did on iMPACT!?

AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels Ringside Enforcer Samoa Joe
With the backstage beat down putting Samoa Joe on the shelf, the question is who laid out Joe? AJ and Daniels seem to be the top two candidates, they believe it was the other, they will meet inside the cage at LockDown!

Switchy

Reaction score
great show. you are 1 of the main guys who makes btb what it is and your head seems to be flooding with storyline ideas. keep it up.

lockdown predictions

christian cage defeats kurt angle
something's gonna happen, i know it!

ddp and steiner to beat raven and rhyno
i reckon ddp and steiner will finally get revenge

petey williams to beat eric young
i don't see eric young as a good x division champ

amw vs team 3d
can't decide

lax will lose to whoever they get put against, but is this the end?

aj and daniels. aj will lie down and let daniels pin him revealing it was a double team by both of them to put joe out of action

newbreed

Reaction score
iMPACT review

This is my first time reviewing your show, I will try to be as blunt and honest as possible.

Awesome opening promo by Angle, you rerally nailed the guys character. This was some great hype for the Lockdown title match. Well written and effective...

Intriuging LAX story, but I don't wanna see them split...

newbreed

Reaction score
For some reason edit was not working, so I will have to double post here as I accidentally posted an incomplete review.

AJ, Joe and Daniels match and segment was awesome, but I feel keeping all three in that old X division spot is holding them back a bit. I hope Joe wins the feud, and don't hold him back, like the real TNA lol...

AMW and 3D feud looks great, should explode at Lockdown...

Petey and Eric was a bit of a strange skit, but it was okay I guess...

Main event was great, action packed, and a great lead in to Lockdown. Loved all that went down, a great main event.

Overall: You are probably the best booker on here, that show was great 8/10 and I really cannot wait for Lockdown, expect a review.

xtremebadass

TNA LOCKDOWN PART 1

VIDEO: Hyping the NWA World Heavyweight Championship match and Lethal Lockdown.

Pyros go off as the LockDown theme plays.

Tenay: Can you feel the intensity? Can you feel the excitement? I sure can, and that’s the same intensity and excitement you can only get from a TNA PPV! Yes, we are here in the iMPACT! zone for Total Non Stop Action Wrestling LockDown! Mike Tenay, Don West, ringside for quite possibly the biggest TNA PPV yet!

West: Without a doubt Mike, up and down the card, it’s totally stacked. From the NWA title match, to the Tag titles, all the way to Lethal Lockdown, there is something for everyone!

Tenay: Don, guess what?

West: What Mike?

Tenay: It’s time for our first match! Take it to six sides of steel!

LAX’s music hits, but LAX doesn’t come down the ramp.

BACKSTAGE:

Homicide: Man where the hell is Konnan?

Hernandez: I have no damn clue.

Homicide: Son of a bitch essay! That’s our music, c’mon! Where the hell does that gringo go man?

Homicide and Hernandez manage to make it into the cage without Konnan.

Tenay: Who will their opponents be?

Senshi’s music hits as Senshi comes out of the tunnel. He points inside the tunnel and out comes Kevin Nash.

West: There’s that weird friendship that has sprung up between both Nash and Senshi, some sort of brotherly love maybe?

LAX vs. Senshi and Kevin Nash
Homicide and Senshi start things off. They lock up, Senshi hard chops Homicide. He hard chops him 3 times and does a bicycle kick grounding Homicide. Homicide does a springboard drop sault onto Homicide, he pins, but gets on 1. He sits him up and drop kicks his back. He tags in big Kevin Nash. Kevin Nash comes in, Homicide turns over and is afraid of Nash, he crawls over to the corner and tags Hernandez. Both of these big men meat in the center. The crowd starts going insane chanting TNA! They lock up. No one gives an inch. They back off. Nash gives Hernandez a hand and then clotheslines him. He goes to pin Hernandez, but Homicide jumps off the 3rd rope onto Nash. Nash catches him and throws him to the into the wall of the cage..

West: Without Konnan Homicide and Hernandez aren’t looking too hot.

He picks up Hernendez, he sets him up for a powerbomb. With him up, Senshi connects with a clothesline off the 3rd rope. Senshi gets up and climbs the turnbuckle once again, he stomps right onto Hernadez’s chest from the top rope. Nash starts laughing, he screams…

Nash: These guys were actually tag champs? Spare me!

Nash grabs Homicide whose caught between the cage and ropes and grinds his face into the steel. Hernandez gets up and shoulder blocks Senshi. He ambushes Nash from behind. He starts stomping Nash into the cage. Senshi runs towards Hernandez, but Homicide comes out of no where with a flying clothesline to Senshi. Hernandez grabs Senshi and attempts the Border Toss. Nash leaps from the canvas and hits Hernadez behind the knee. Senshi falls and with Hernandez on his knees does a standing insuguri. Nash pins Hernandez 1..2..Homicide breaks the pin. Senshi starts exchanging blows with Homicide and Nash goes after Hernandez. Nash backs him into a corner and hard chops him. He extends his leg and shoves his boot in the face of Hernandez, he lets go and Hernandez falls sitting up in the corner. Senshi arm drags Homicide, and then does a running delayed mid air drop kick into Hernandez. Nash picks up Homicide and Jack Knife powerbombs him to the mat. Konnan runs down the ramp. Nash gets distracted, Homicide low blows Nash, Senshi runs towards Homicide, but Homicide spinebusters him. Konnan smacks the outside door enforcer and grabs the key. He unlocks the door and goes inside 6 Sides of Steel. Homicide is smiling, he puts his hands out to shake. Konnan smiles. He puts out his right hand, and with his left hand grabs the slapjack out of his back pocket and hits Homicide.

Tenay: Slapjack to Homicide!

West: Talk about betrayal!

Hernandez goes towards Konnan with a puzzled look. Senshi creeps behind Hernandez and gets the rollup, 1..2..3!
WINNER: Kevin Nash and Senshi

Kevin Nash raises Senshi’s hand and hugs him.

Nash: This is my guy, he is going to the top!

Konnan stares at both members of LAX lying on the mat, he drops the slapjack and walks to the back.

BACKSTAGE:

A limo pulls up, Jeremy Borash is waiting in the parking lot.

JB: Jeremy Borash here, a limo has just pulled up, let’s see who comes out.

The door opens, Monty Brown comes out.

JB: Monty Brown! The Alpha Male is at the iMPACT! Zone! Monty, why are you in TNA Wrestling? Why did you decide to return?

Monty Brown pushes the microphone away, grabs his bag, and walks away.

IMPACT ZONE:

Tenay: LAX sure has taken a turn for the worst haven’t they Don?

West: Mike, I am so confused, I don’t know who turned on who, did Konnan do the right thing? Make a big mistake?

Tenay: Well, you live and die in LAX!

Petey Williams’ music hits as the X Division Champion walks down the ramp.

Eric Young’s music hits as Eric walks to the cage.

Tenay: Speaking of weird situations. This is for the X division title!

X Division Championship
Petey Williams vs. Eric Young

Petey smiles and puts his hand out to shake hands, Eric pushes Petey’s hand down.

Young: Petey, listen, this is a competition, in here, there are no friends, let’s go!

They lock up, Petey does a headlock takedown grounding Eric. Petey slaps on a head scissors submission. Eric flails his arms in panic, he flips over breaking the submission and leg drops Williams. Eric picks up Petey and throws him against the ropes and back drops him. He puts him in an arm lock. The crowd is split between these two competitors. Eric stops the hold and pins Williams, but gets only 1 ½. He picks him up and tries a right, Petey blocks and connect with one of his own. Petey does strong kicks the the side of Eric Young and Dragon Whips him. He runs to the ropes and attempts the lion sault, Eric roles out and Petey lands on his chest. Eric runs for the pin, it’s answered with only 2. Eric starts stomping Petey. He picks him up and whips him into the corner. He gets on top and starts mounting punches on Petey. Petey reverses and has him up for a powerbomb. Instead of throwing him down, he throws him back into the corner of the cage. Eric is hung up on the cage, his feet are on the second rope and his hands are clung on the cage, Eric looks like he is bleeding. Petey runs and jumps on the first rope and german suplexes Eric off the rope on his neck hitting the canvas.

West: Holy Cow Mike!

Tenay: That’s the X Division at it’s best!

The crowd goes wild chanting TNA. Petey goes for the cover, 1..2..kickout! Petey can’t believe it. He sits him up and puts him in the position for the Canadian Destroyer. Eric pulls Petey’s legs, he falls on his back. Eric, holding Petey’s legs, slaps on the sharpshooter. Petey screams in agony. He crawls to the ropes, before Petey could let go, Eric kicks Petey’s face into the steel. He pulls Petey up by the hair and grinds his face into the steel. He does a neckbreaker with the ropes in between them. Petey snaps off the rope and goes face first into the steel once again. He flips Petey back into the ring, Petey stumbles around, Eric superkicks him in the face. Eric covers, 1..2..kickout at 2 ¾!

Tenay: This is turning out to be a bloody battle of brothers!

Eric goes to rest and leans on the ropes. Petey gets up and cross bodies Eric Young straight into the cage. Eric, from the waist up, is hanging over the top rope. Petey does a famouser on Eric and Eric flips over the top rope lying on the canvas. He puts the Sharpshooter onto Eric. Eric screams in pain as blood pours down his face. He struggles to the rope, but Petey drags him dead center into the middle of the ring. Eric can’t stand the pian and finally taps out.
WINNER: and still X Division Champion Petey Williams

Petey lies on the canvas, the ref lays the X title on his chest, both men are very bloody.

West: What a match!

Tenay: Can you say match of the year Don?

West: It could very well be Mike.

BACKSTAGE:

Leticia: What a great X Division Championship match right there, now I am standing here with one half of the James Gang, BG James.

BG: Hello Leticia, may I say you look smokin' tonight.

Leticia: Well thank you BG, where…where’s Kip?

BG: Well, Kip went to the big dance again.

Leticia: What?

BG: Yea he took his money and went to the biggest stage of them all.

Leticia: He actually went to…

BG: He dropped everything he had just for that one last chance to be a star.

Leticia: He actually went back to WWE?

BG: WWE? Hell no, my brother would never go to that garbage, he went to the national poker championship in Vegas. I got a note last Friday, saying he just skipped out and left, I don’t know when or if he’s…coming back.

Leticia: Well, what’s next for BG James?

BG: Well, I will have to think it through.

iMPACT! ZONE

VIDEO: History between AJ/ Joe/ Daniels

Samoa Joe’s music hits as Samoa Joe, crutches and all comes to ringside.

AJ Styles’ music hits as AJ comes to the cage.

Christopher Daniels’ music hits as the Fallen Angel comes to the 6 Sides of Steel

AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels
AJ and Daniels meet center of the ring. They really start arguing. AJ slaps Daniels. Daniels returns with alternate rights and lefts, he whips AJ into the ropes and does a Thesz Press. He starts punching AJ on the face, AJ covers up. AJ turns over and is now on top of Daniels. AJ starts punching Daniels in the face. AJ pops up and showboats to the crowd, but they boo him. Daniels pops up and ambushes Styles from behind, he slaps AJ behind his head. He picks him up and attempts a suplex, AJ counters and attempts a suplex, Daniels counters again, AJ counters, knees him in the gut and suplexes Daniels. He elbows him. He picks him up and whips him against the ropes, ducks, and clotheslines Daniels on the way back. AJ picks him up again and places him on the top turnbuckle, AJ get in front of him on the top. He bashes Daniels’ head against the steel, Daniels pushes AJ off the turnbuckle. Daniels then nails the BME off the top rope. He pins AJ 1...2..kickout!

Tenay: Kickout of the BME by Styles, pretty impressive Don, don’t you think?

West: I don’t know, I still hate that man’s guts though Mike!

Daniels goes up top again, hoping to nail another BME, Styles runs and takes a hold of Daniels on the top rope. Daniels elbows Styles in the face, he climbs to the top of the cage. Daniels is sitting on the corner of the cage. Styles gets to where Daniels is at, but Daniels repeatedly kicks him in the face. AJ grabs hold of the steel wall and flips up nailing Daniels across the face with a hard kick, Daniels falls and is hanging for the top of the cage with one leg folded over the cage wall. Styles is catching his breathe trying not to fall. Styles begins to laugh. Daniels builds the strength to pull himself back up and starts exchanging blows with Styles. Styles rakes Daniels in the eyes. He screams…

Styles: Payback’s a bitch ain’t it?!?!?!

Styles gets him and superplexes him off the top of the cage, Styles hangs on. Daniels goes crashing down. Styles stands on the cage at the top and screams…

Styles: This one is for Joe!

AJ Moonsaults right onto Daniels in the ring. AJ bounces off Daniels because he had so much force. He regains himself and picks Daniels up, he grabs him by the neck and spits in his face. He nails the Styles Clash on Daniels and pins him 1..2..3!
WINNER: AJ Styles

Joe seems happy. He gets in the ring crutches and all. He checks on Daniels first. AJ looks at them puzzled. Joe puts his crutches down and tends to Daniels.

AJ: Yea, yea, that’s right! Look at how the tables have turned Daniels! Looks who needs the help now!

Joe is trying to talk to Daniels not paying attention to AJ.

AJ: Look at me now, I was right all along!

Joe: AJ shut the hell up!

AJ: What?

Joe: This whole thing, I am sick of it! This is going to be settled right now!

AJ: C’Mon Joe let me help you there!

AJ grabs the crutches.

Joe: I don’t need help! I just happen to have a little footage from the night I was laid out last month! Let’s take a look.

VIDEO: Parking lot beat down of Samoa Joe. The video shows it was AJ who beat down Joe.

Joe looks at the screen, he looks pissed.

Joe: AJ when I turn around you better have left this cage!

AJ grabs a crutch and hits him across the back, Joe goes down fast.

AJ: Yea, now you know, another brilliant scheme by the Phenomenal One! Yea look at me now standing on top once again.

Joe gets up without the need of crutches. AJ is shocked and runs out of the cage up the ramp.

Tenay: Samoa Joe isn’t injured anymore? Did he had this plan all along?

West: Joe is sending a message to Styles! Joe is gunna kill you!

PROMO: Advertising TNA Sacrifice

Still to come on TNA Lockdown…

Lethal LockDown

Switchy

Reaction score
*clap clap clap* doing well so far. everthing was good but you could have been a bit more creative with the konnan thing apart from the ending, dropping the slapjack and walking off, that was a sweet cliffhanger sort of thing. hope the 2nd half is as good as the 1st.

Trav40

Reaction score
Great 1st half I liked the whole Styles and Joe thing going on. I thought it was someone else or Joe was faking it and was never hurt after all and would beat down Daniels and Styles. Great job on the 1st half. Can't wait for the 2nd half

xtremebadass

TNA LOCKDOWN PART 2

BACKSTAGE:

Cage and Tomko are in their locker room.

Cage: Okay, Tomko, this is going to be my night man, I can feel it, Captain Charisma baby, new heavyweight champ!

Tomko: Bro, there is nothing walking on this earth that can stop you now.

Cage: If anything…happens. You got my back right?

Tomko: Well…

Cage: What?

Tomko: It’s inside a cage, there is no place for me to help you out, plus Angle is in there, he kinda scares the crap out of me.

Cage: Oh, stop crying you big baby, if something happens you are helping me out!

Tomko walks out.

iMPACT! Zone

Monty Brown’s music hits as The Alpha Male returns to the iMPACT! Zone.

Tenay: Now that’s a familiar face!

West: You are telling me, MONTY BROWN IS BACK IN TNA!

The crowd roars as Monty Brown walks out of the tunnel. His pyros go off as Monty Brown enters 6 Sides of Steel.

West: What’s he gunna say Mike?

The crowd cheers louder and louder.

Brown: Welcome back to the Serengeti!

The crowd roars.

Brown: Ever since I left TNA, this company has gone down the toilet! Ever since I left here, the Alpha Male also went down the toilet. You see, I made a mistake, I left here to try to make it at the so called “big time.” Later did I realize, that wasn’t the real “big time,” this right here, TNA is the “big time.”

The crowd roars louder and starts chanting TNA!

Brown: You see, now that I am back in TNA, the Serengeti looks as bright as ever! I will tear through this place like only the Alpha Male knows how…with…a….POOOOOOUUUUUUNNNNCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEE!.,,

Jim Cornette’s music hits as Jim Cornette walks into the cage with Monty Brown.

Cornette: Monty, let me be the first to welcome you back to TNA wrestling. TNA has missed something for the last year, and I have a feeling it’s back. Everyone probably has the same question on their minds Monty, why did you return to TNA?

Brown: Well Cornette, it’s pretty damn simple…

Cornette: Yes?

Brown: It’s for everyone...to feel...the…POOOOUUUUNNNCCCEEE!!!

Monty Brown whips Jim Cornette across the ring and Pounces him right out of his shoes. Brown picks up the microphone.

Brown: Period!

Monty Brown picks up Jim Cornette’s shoes laying on the canvas.

Brown: Here Jim, you forgot something.

He throws the shoes towards Jim Cornette motionless on the canvas. He laughs and walks up the ramp.

Tenay: Wow, what a way to come back to TNA…

West: Yea…crossing the boss…great way right there. (laughs
)

PROMO: Hyping Lethal Lockdown.

BACKSTAGE:

It’s a split screen, AMW and Gail Kim walking on one side, and Team 3D walking to the entrance to the other.

iMPACT! Zone

AMW’s music hits as the NWA tag team champions come down the ramp with Gail Kim, Harris and Storm enter 6 Sides of Steel.

Tenay: Are you ready for a tag team classic Don?

West: Let’s get this baby underway!

Team 3D’s music hits as Brother Ray and Brother Devon appear out of the tunnel and walk into 6 Sides of Steel.

NWA Tag Team Championship
AMW w/ Gail Kim vs. Team 3D
Brother Ray and Storm start off the match. Ray and Storm lock up, Storm pushes Ray to and against the ropes and launches Ray across the ring, he bounces back and is answered with a hip toss by Storm. Storm leg drops Ray, another one, than pins him 1…kickout! Ray gets up and starts throwing punches at Storm, he wobbles, and Ray elbows him in the face and Storm goes down. He tags in Devon. Devon runs in and elbow drops Storm. He stomps Storm into the corner. He runs across the ring and back and does a Bronco Buster on Storm. Harris runs in the ring and blind sides Devon. Ray runs in and takes down Harris. Devon picks up Storm and Ray picks up Harris, they Irish whip both of them towards one another, AMW counters and Ray and Devon collide. Harris DDT’s Ray and Storm does a neck breaker to Devon. Storm separates Devon’s legs as Harris goes up top trying to imitate Team 3D. Devon counters and low blows Storm. Ray runs up the turnbuckle and grabs Harris and superplexes Harris off the top turnbuckle. Ray separates Harris’ legs as Devon goes up top. Devon launches himself head first into the crotch of Harris.

Tenay: Only from the Original Team 3D could that happen!

Devon goes to pin Harris, but Storm breaks the count right away. Ray and Devon try double teaming Storm, but Storm fights off each of them. He drop kicks Ray and drop kicks Devon. He pins Ray 1..2..kickout, he runs to pin Devon, 1..2..kickout! Harris gets up and both of them pick up Ray and whip him into the corner. They double clothesline Ray, Devon comes from behind, but AMW double clothesline his as well. Storm does a running dropkick into Ray who is still in the corner. He grabs hold of Ray head and repeatedly rams it into the steel. Devon gets up and is automatically ambushed by Storm. Devon fights back and does an atomic drop to Harris, Storm charges at him and gets an Atomic Drop as well. Ray stumbles around holding his head. Ray picks up Storm and throws him into the cage wall, he falls in between the ropes and the cage. He Bubba Bombs Harris.

Ray: DEEEEVVVVOOOOONNNN!!!! Get the Tables!

Devon goes to the cage door, but it’s locked. Devon looks at Ray smiling. Ray looks ar Harris.

Ray: It’s a match of respect right? I respected these guys enough, now it’s time to have some fun!

Team 3D picks up Chris Harris and Long Darts him into the Cage door busting the lock, Harris falls to the floor. The crowd just goes insane yelling TNA!

Ray: DEEEEVVOOONN!! …now GET THE TABLES!

Devon gets a table from under the ring and slides it into the ring. He grabs Harris by the hair and throws him into the ring post and hurls him into the ring. Devon gets in the ring and slams the cage door. Ray sets up the table, than goes after Storm. Storm low blows Ray and superkicks Devon. He goes to pin Devon 1..2..kickout! Harris comes up and they start double stomping Devon. Ray gets up, Harris turns around and spears him. AMW places Devon on top of the table, Storm holds his legs, they are setting up for the Death Sentence. Harris goes up top and nails the Death Sentence right onto Devon through the table. Storm pins Devon 1..2..3!
WINNER: and still NWA Tag Team Champions AMW

Tenay: Wow, that was one hell of a match!

West: That could be my favorite match of the night Mike, I can’t get over the longdart through the door!

PROMO: Hyping the Lethal LockDown.

BACKSTAGE:

Jeremy Borash in DDP and Steiner’s Lock Room.

JB: Jeremy Borash here with DDP and Scott Steiner, big Lethal Lockdown coming up, any words before your huge match at Lockdown?

Steiner: Hell yea Borash I got a few words. Douglas, you and your so called “Extremists” have beat the hell out of us for weeks, tonight, you won’t be in that cage that means it’s fair game, Naturals won’t be in there and neither will you. We are going to beat the hell out of your guys here tonight!

DDP: I might not fully be 100%, but I am sure as hell getting there and nothing will stop me from destroying Raven that bastard, plus if we win this and Douglas keeps his word, he will tell us where Sting is.

Steiner: Damn right.

They walk out.

JB: Lethal Lockdown…well…it’s next.

iMPACT! ZONE

Rhino’s music hits as Rhino comes out of the tunnel.

Raven’s music hits as Raven comes out of the tunnel.

Shane Douglas’ music hits as Douglas and the Naturals come out and accompany both Raven and Rhino to the ring.

DDP’s music hits as DDP come to the 6 sides of steel.

Scott Steiner’s music hits as Scott comes to the cage.

Lethal Lockdown
DDP and Scott Steiner vs. Rhino and Raven
The ceiling lowers and the weapons hang from the ceiling. Among the weapons are street signs, chairs, chains, a guitar, fire extinguisher, etc. Rhino meets face to face with Steiner. Raven meets face to face with DDP. DDP and Scott look at each other and then open up blows onto Raven and Rhino. Scott does an early power slam on Rhino. DDP big boots Raven. Scott and DDP start stomping Rhino. DDP picks up Raven and whips him into the cage. Rhino gets up and fires back at Steiner. He does a chin breaker. Rhino runs and bulldogs DDP from behind. Rhino starts pounding DDP’s head against the canvas. Raven comes and clubs Steiner across the back. Raven reverse DDT’s Steiner. He pins him 1..2..kickout! Rhino picks up DDP and throws him into the cage. He shoulder thrusts into DDP’s gut forcing DDP against the steel. Raven climbs the turnbuckle and grabs a Singapore cane. He hits Steiner across the back. Rhino moves out of the way and Raven charges at DDP striking him across the skull. DDP falls between the ropes and cage. Rhino and Raven start double teaming Steiner stomping him to the mat. They pick him up and double suplex him. Rhino scales the turnbuckle and grabs a chair, DDP gets up and pushes Rhino off the turnbuckle. DDP grabs the chair and smacks a downed Rhino. Raven sees it and run towards DDP, but DDP smacks Raven across the skull.

Tenay: This is a hardcore War!

DDP pins Raven 1..2..kickout. Steiner picks up Raven by the hair and sets him up for a power bomb. Raven is up on Steiner’s shoulders and grabs onto the cage ceiling. Raven kicks Steiner loosing his grip on him. DDP stomps Rhino, but sees Raven hanging from the ceiling. Raven throws the steel chair into Raven making him fall from the top. The crowd goes wild chanting TNA! Rhino gets up and socks DDP in the face. Rhino DDT’s DDP. Rhino runs across the ring and is setting up for the gore. DDP, with his back turned to Rhino, picks up the kendo stick. Rhino runs for the Gore, when DDP turns around and smacks Rhino in the head. Steiner picks up Raven and Body Presses him. He has him up and throws him into the corner. He puts him on top of the turnbuckle and is going for mounted punches. He think and grabs a near by chain from the ceiling. He wraps it around his fist and mounts punches onto Raven’s skull. He laughs and then superplexes him. Douglas is going insane ringside. DDP does a Diamond Cutter onto Rhino and Steiner puts Raven in the Steiner Recliner. DDP pins Rhino 1..2..3! at the same time Raven is tapping out.
WINNER: DDP and Scott Steiner

Douglas is furious as the ref opens the door. He sends the Naturals in. Andy Douglas runs towards DDP, He ducks and turns around and nails a Diamond Cutter right onto Douglas. Chase Stevens runs towards Steiner, but Steiner back drops him. They run out the door in pursuit of Shane Douglas, Shane panics and runs up the cage wall. He climbs to the roof. He starts pointing and laughing at DDP and Steiner.

DDP: Man I have a bad knee man I can’t climb that.

Steiner: Shane get down from there so I can beat the hell out of you!

The lights shut off. The spotlight shines towards the ceiling as Sting drops from a cable onto the roof of the cage. The lights shut back on and the fans go insane.

West: Sting is back! A month ago he was kidnapped and now he has returned!

Shane Douglas looks like he saw a ghost. Sting smacks him across the face with a baseball bat. Sting screams to the crowd and slaps on the Scorpion Death Lock. DDP and Steiner laugh up the ramp as Douglas screams in agony. The lights shut off and Sting is gone.

PROMO: Hyping Cage vs Angle for the World title.

Tenay: Well Don, can you feel it, hasn’t Lockdown sent chills up your spine?

West: Mike from the show kicking off with Konnan slapping LAX, to the X Division Championship Match, to AJ betraying Joe, to Monty Brown Pouncing Jim Cornette, all the way until Lethal LockDown, this has been one hell of a PPV.

Christian Cage’s music hits as the challenger for the NWA title and Tomko come to 6 Sides of Steel.

Tenay: Don it’s about to get better!

Kurt Angle’s music hits as Angle comes to the cage.

NWA World Heavyweight Championship
Kurt Angle vs. Christian Cage

They meet together in the middle of the ring. Cage slaps Angle straight in the face. Angle laughs then spits in his face and takes him down. He puts Cage in a grounded head lock sleeper. Angle picks him up, but Cage eye rakes him. He kicks Angle’s knees, Angle goes down. Cage runs off the ropes and knees Angle in the face. He quickly pins Angle, only gets 1. He picks him up and does a fore arm upper cut. He clotheslines him, Angle gets right back up. He clotheslines him again, Angle gets back up. Cage runs and bounces off the rope and cross bodies Angle, into a pin, 1…2…kickout!

Tenay: Close call, huh Don?

Cage picks Angle up, but Angle fights back with his own fore arm upper cuts. He moves around and Germn Suplexes Cage. Cage gets up and turns around into a belly to belly suplex. He pins Cage 1..2..kickout! He grabs Cage and throws him into the corner. He starts shoulder thrusting Cage’s gut. He puts Angle up on the top turnbuckle, Cage kicks Angle away, he frog splashes Angle into a pin, Angle roles into a counter 1…2….kickout!

West: Another close call Mike!

Angle quickly maneuvers up and german suplexes Cage twice. He pulls down his straps. He looks for the Olympic Slam, he gets Cage up, Cage counters into an arm drag. He pins Angle 1..2..kickout! Cage puts Angle in a custom Leg Lock. Angle counters into a drop toe hold and Cage quickly catches himself before his head slammed into the cage. He elbows Angle in the face and whips him against the ropes and hip tosses him. Angle springs back up and stumbles, Cage drop kicks him. He covers him again, but still only 2. Cage starts to scream and yell. He grabs Angle’s head and drags him to a corner. He starts kneeing him in the face. He runs to the other side, and then does a running drop kick straight into Angle’s face. Cage starts laughing now. He grabs Angle and puts him up on the top turnbuckle. He starts choking him and slaps him, he sets him up for a superplex.

Tenay: This isn’t good for Angle!

Cage tries to lift Angle, but Angle counters and plants Cage right on his stomach. Tomko starts to scale the cage. He is on the other side of the cage where Angle is. Angle climbs the cage and meets Tomko at the top. Angle slams Tomko’s head into the top of the cage wall. Angle sets Tomko up for a superplex over the cage wall. Cage comes up the turnbuckles and sets Angle up for a power bomb.

West: It’s the tower of DOOM!

Cage powerbombs Angle, causing Angle to superplex Tomko, and they all fall onto the mat. The crowd just erupts chanting TNA! Cage can’t believe what happened, he didn’t see Tomko on the other side. He waves his hand like he doesn’t care about Tomko. He covers Angle 1..2..KICKOUT! at 2 7/8! Cage just kneels down and almost starts crying he can’t put Angle away. He drags Angle to the middle of the ring, pulls him up and sets him up for the Unprettier, he nails it and pins him 1..2..kickout!

Tenay: Angle won’t die Don! Cage can’t do it!

Cage goes to help Tomko up, he pulls him up and slaps him across the face a couple times to wake him up.

Cage: Big boot his punk ass!

Tomko big boots Angle and then crumbles down to the mat. Cage picks him up and does the Unprettier once again. He covers him 1..2..kickout! Cage is furious, in a fit of Rage, he starts climbing the cage. He is at the top. He stands at the top not moving a muscle. The fans are going crazy. He frog splashes off the top onto Kurt Angle. He bounces off Angle screaming in pain. The fans can’t believe it. He gets up and picks Angle up, he gives Angle the finger and goes for the Unprettier, Angle pushes him away and Cage goes down. With a last burst of strength he grabs Angle ankle and slaps on the ankle lock. He grapevines his legs and it’s locked in. Screaming in pain, he reaches out to Tomko, who is across the ring. Tomko tries to get up, but falls. Cage taps out.
WINNER: and still NWA World Champion Kurt Angle

Tenay: Angle retains again! What a match!

West: Mike, we just witnessed something special!

Tenay: Congratulations Kurt Angle! For Mike Tenay, Don West, and everyone from TNA Wrestling, we will see you on Thursday for iMPACT! Good night everyone!