Mood Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
Good Show. You Managed To Start A Few Good Storylines And The Christian Promo Was Quite Good (especially The Choco Coin Bit).
7.5/10

xtremebadass

BREAKING NEWS:

From TNA Wrestling.com, TNA Wrestling is in renegotiations with "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown. Monty Brown had a short run in other professional wrestling organizations and might be coming back to TNA Wrestling.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Good shows, but you really need to change colors anytime you change a segment. And when people are talking to each other, dont have it be like one sentence then the next guy talks, and they have 12 lines, shorten up the amount of times they talk, but have what they say longer.

xtremebadass

TNAwrestling.com

Monty Brown is in final stages of his contract negotiations with TNA.

Also, Lethal Lockdown has been announced for TNA Lockdown in a couple weeks.

xtremebadass

Show opens with DDP and Scott Steiner in the ring.

Tenay: Looks like we are jumping right into things here on Thursday Night Impact! Paige and Scott, take it in to the ring.

DDP: Everyone saw what wnet down last Thursday night right here on Impact. It was a mugging! Even though me and Scottie over here were victorious, the losers couldn’t help it, they had to bitch about one way or another. Even Steiner wasn’t prepared for what happened next. Shane…well role the footage.

VIDEO: Shane Douglas, Rhino, and Raven’s mugging of DDP and Scott Steiner.

DDP: You nailed me in my bad leg you worm. Shane Douglas you son of a bitch! I swear I am going to be your ass around this arena once I find you!

Steiner: Shane, you did the most unpardonable of sins, you joined the extreme losers. They are just a bunch of pot heads who think they’re hardcore! They aren’t hardcore they are just power hungry bullies. Douglas! I want you right now! I am calling you out!

Shane Douglas comes out of the ramp with the Naturals, Rhino, and Raven.

Douglas: Steiner, you wanted me out here, I am not going to hide, I am right here!

Steiner: You dirty little bastard! What the hell was that last week?!

Douglas: Well Scott, it goes like this. It’s either get beaten, or do the beating around here. Raven destroyed DDP’s leg, he ain’t nearly 100%. Rhino demolished Sting! You don’t even see his ass after, that car drove away with him in the trunk. Oh! I wonder who could have been driving that!?!?

DDP: You bastard. You were driving that car?

Douglas: I said nothing of the sorts. Anyone could have been driving that, Stevens and Douglas might have pulled that job. Who knows, but I heard the guy driving it was very handsome. Anyways, that’s not the only reason I joined up with Rhino and Raven. You see, they are known for being stars of an old company, ECW. You might have heard of it. It was the promotion ran out of south Philly. In my mind I made these guys. There would be no Extreme Championship Wrestling without the Franchise. I spit on the NWA belt issuing a new era of Professional Wrestling, the Extreme era.

Steiner: ECW? That promotion was a joke! Everyone here knows it, well now that that Irish son of a bitch butchered it.

Douglas: Hey, we didn’t bring it back, but the aggressive, hardcore, competitive spirit still flows through our veins. So in our minds we didn’t finish the job!

DDP: What are you guys getting at?

Raven: Are you an invalid Paige? It means we didn’t take you out fully.

Douglas: Ah, you are so right Raven. We are proposing this. On TNAwrestling.com it said that the Lethal Lockdown match will show it’s head at LockDown. The ceiling will lower with it, holding weapons, that all of us are ever so used of. We think that there will be a little match. Our proposition is this. You two losers, DDP and Scott, in that ring over there, will take on the hardcore Icons of Rhino and Raven in Lethal Lockdown in a few weeks.

DDP: Are you crazy? I am not going to compete in a cage! My leg is massacred!

Douglas: Hey, if you don’t want Sting back, you don’t have to compete.

DDP: You know where Sting is?

Douglas: I might.

Steiner: Paige, take it easy, Douglas, if we accept, and if we win, you tell us where Sting is!

Douglas: Of course.

DDP: Scott, I might not be 100%, but I sure feel like I need to be in this match. We accept your challenge!

Douglas: Thank you gentlemen. Now, by order of Mr. Jim Cornette, he issued a match, DDP and Scott Steiner vs. my boys, Chase and Andy the Naturals, and that starts right now!

DDP and Scott Steiner vs. The NaturalsStevens and Douglas run to the ring and brawl it out with DDP and Steiner. The Naturals try double clotheslining Steiner, Scott ducks and they bounce back and are answered by Steiner’s double clothesline. He throws Chase out of the ring. He picks up Andy, and power slams him. He pins him 1..2..kickout! He picks him up and Andy rakes him in the eyes. He DDT’s him. He pins him and only gets a one count. Andy starts stomping Scott to the ground. He puts a reverse chin lock on Steiner. Steiner quickly gets out of it and hard chops him. He knife chops him in the skull. Chase jumps off the third rope and falls right on Steiner. DDP runs in goes to clothesline Chase, he ducks and Chase kicks him behind his bad knee. Chase locks on a leg lock on DDP. Steiner runs to help him, but gets drop toe holded by Douglas. He elbows him. He pins 1..2..and Steiner catapults him up almost across the ring. Steiner picks up Chase by the hair, saving DDP. He picks him up and power slams him. Douglas runs towards him and gets spinebustered. DDP limps back up and takes down Douglas. Shane Douglas gets on the apron and distracts the ref. Rhino rushes in behind him with a chair and takes a shot at Steiner. Scott goes down. Rhino gores DDP. Shane gets off the apron and Andy covers Steiner 1..2..3.
WINNER
: The Naturals

Tenay: I can’t believe it, The Extreme-ists pulled another one over on DDP and Steiner, this is horrible.

West: The tension continues to grow Mike as LockDown draws near.

COMMERCIAL

Joe is sitting down in the locker room with his head all bandaged up. AJ Styles comes in.

AJ: Joe, how you feelin’ bro?

Joe: Not too good AJ, the pain is horrible, I have had a headache for a whole week.

AJ: Sorry to hear that man. You know, Daniels is such a jackass. I think he did it. Hey Joe, did you hear who laid you out last week?

Joe: Uh…no…no I don’t think so. It’s all pretty much a blur. The security says that the parking lot camera was working, they said they would have the footage in a couple days.

AJ: Oh, but you probably can’t really see anything right?

Joe: I hope I could see something man, whoever that was they are going to get a royal beating.

Christopher Daniels walks in.

Daniels: I am not here to start a fight, so cool off.

AJ: Get the hell out of here Daniels.

Daniels: Joe, I just want to say I would never do anything of the sorts, I am sorry this happened to you. I know AJ blames me, but I would never do anything to you to harm you, so what we have a rocky past, but that’s behind us. In this company, you need as many friends as possible, I would never want you to be against me. That’s all I had to say.

Daniels walks out staring down AJ.

Petey William’s music hits as the X Division Champion comes to the ring.

Williams: Ohhh Canada, my home and native land! (crowd finishes the anthem) Now, I have to say that the Canadian Open last week was a major success. Senshi brought his A game, but my game was an A+. As I approach LockDown, management tells me I have to defend my belt. I am looking for a guy that I know on a personal and professional level, an overall good guy. They gave me the privilege of scoping out the competition. So I scoped out the back, and found the man that was involved in the Ultimate X at Destination X, PrimeTime Elix Skipper.

Primetime’s music hits as Primetime comes down the ramp.

Petey Williams vs. Primetime Elix Skipper
They lock up, Petey gets a headlock on Skipper. Skipper pushes him to the ropes and dropkicks him. He covers and gets a 1 count. He does a standing drop sault right onto Petey. He covers again 1..2..kickout. He picks him up and suplexes him, Petey lands on his feet and does an insuguri. He covers Skipper, 1..2..kickout. He picks him up and whips him towards the corner. He starts mounting punches on him. He reaches six and Skipper counters with a powerbomb. He covers 1..2..kickout. Skipper does a running mat swanton onto Petey, but he roles out of the way. Petey puts him in an armbar. Skipper struggles, but gets to the ropes. Skipper escapes and is now on the apron. He shoulders Petey in the gut and attempts a suplex to the floor. Petey counters and attempts the suplez back into the ring. Skipper counters and proceeds with his suplex. Petey counters and nails his suplex forcing Skipper back into the ring. Eric Young runs down the ramp and is now ringside. He looks confused. Petey goes up top and nails a frog splash on Skipper. He signals for the Canadian Destroyer and nails it. He pins 1..2..3.
WINNER
: Petey Williams

Eric Young grabs the belt from the announcer’s table and goes into the ring, Eric holding the belt…

Young: Hey Petey, I have something to…

Williams: Give me? Of course you do, thanks Eric! Hey Eric, how about, you, me, a night on the town, pick up some chicks, we could really go to town, it won’t be the same as Canada, but it’s sure damn close to it.

Young: But…I…

Williams: I am not taking no for an answer.

COMMERCIAL

PROMO: A familiar face is coming to TNA wrestling…POUNCE!!!!

Tenay: You hear that Don? An old face is coming back to TNA! Who could it be?

West: Mike, we all know. It was said on TNAwrestling.com that Monty Brown “The Alpha Male†is coming back to TNA Wrestling! Hopefully we’ll see him soon!

BACKSTAGE:

In AMW’s locker room.

Harris: Hey Storm, hand me a pad will ya?

Storm: There you go Chris.

Gail: Hey guys, I didn’t like the way Team 3D stared you guys down last week, it seemed kind of odd to me.

Harris: It was a very mutual thing, it’s going to be a great highlight of TNA’s tag division.

Storm: Yea, it’s just their way of working things out.

Team 3D walks in.

Ray: AMW, listen here, me and my brother have no heat with you, all we want are our tag titles. LAX is out of the hunt, so it’s down to Team 3D and AMW.

Devon: It would be an honor to meet you two in the cage at Lockdown.

AMW and Team 3D shake hands with a quite firm grip.

BACKSTAGE:

LAX’s locker room.

Konnan: I hope you are happy you little gringos. What the hell was with hitting me last week Hernandez? Huh? You little bastard? Huh?

Homicide: Konnan, lay off man.

Konnan: I wasn’t talking to you ho!

Homicide: Who you callin’…

Konnan slaps Homicide. Hernandez rises up and grabs Konnan by the throat.

Hernandez: What, there’s nothing wrong when you mess things up for LAX, but the world is over when me or Homicide do?

Konnan: well…

Hernandez: You listen here you fatass, we are going to be in tag action at LockDown, until then you better not piss me off, or else you won’t go to LockDown with all your limbs you got it?

Konnan: Yes…Yes…Yes!

COMMERCIAL

VIDEO: Highlights of history between Kurt Angle and Christian Cage.

West: Mike, Lockdown is coming up as you know, let’s run through the card as of now!

Tenay: Well Don, it’s going to be AMW defending their tag titles against Team 3D, of course, since all matches are inside 6 sides of steel, it’s going to get nasty!

West: Petey Williams will defend his X Division Championship, well, once he finds himself an opponent first.

Tenay: LAX looks like they are on a run away train, they better get back on track by Lockdown, because they will be in tag team action!

West: It’s Lethal Lockdown! When Shane Douglas’ “Extreme†army of Rhino and Raven take on Diamond Dallas Paige and Big Poppa Pump!

Tenay: And of course, if Christian Cage could beat Kurt Angle here tonight, he will face Angle for the title at LockDown!

Christian Cage’s music hits as Cage and Tomko come down the ramp.

Kurt Angle’s music hits as the NWA Champion comes down the ramp.

Tenay: If Cage loses here tonight, he will not have the Championship opportunity at Lockdown!

Christian Cage vs. Kurt Angle
They stand in their respective corners. Tomko is rubbing the shoulders of Christian Cage. Kurt Angle points and laughs. He says “You Suckâ€. The crowd starts chanting in unison “You Suck.†Christian starts freaking out and Tomko tries to calm him down. Kurt signals he wants to fight. They finally meet in the middle of the ring. The begin to talk smack to each other. Cage slaps the taste out of Angle’s mouth. Angle reacts and performs a running take down on Cage. With Cage down Angle tries to lock on the Ankle Lock, Tomko pulls Cage from under the bottom rope before he could get it on. Tomko puts his arm around Cage and pep talks him. Cage slowly gets back into the ring. He meets Angle in the middle again. This time it’s Angle who slaps Cage. Cage returns with rights and lefts. He does a chin breaker. Cage goes behind Angle and pulls his head towards the mat. He quickly covers, but gets a one count. He picks him up, but Angle delivers shots to the abs. He flips him over and goes into a cover and gets a one count also. Angle puts a modified choke on Cage. Cage struggles. He is feeling the need to tap, but He gets on his feet, the lock is still on. He starts to elbow Angle in the face. Kurt releases the hold. Cage knees him in the gut and does a neckbreaker. He covers Angle 1..2..kickout. Cage elbows Angle, covers once again 1..2..kickout. Cage picks Angle up and attempts a suplex, Angle counters into a belly to belly. Christian lands hard and shouts in agony. He gets up all woozily and walks right into another belly to belly by Angle. He covers 1..2..kickout!

Tenay: Christian Cage was almost out for the count after 2 belly to bellies by Angle!

Angle picks him up and slaps him across the face. He whips Cage to the ropes, Cage counters and Angle goes to the ropes. Tomko trips him. Cage sees an opening, he gets on the back of Angle and pummels his head with blows. He drags him into the center of the ring and locks in the chin lock. Cage keeps the lock and pummels his head with his other hand, he picks him up and does a back breaker. He covers 1..2..kickout! Cage leg drops Angle, he covers once again and still a 2 count. He tells Tomko to throw a chair in the ring. He throws one in. He postions the chair between the second and top turnbuckles. He goes back to work on Angle. He puts him in another chin lock. Angle manages to get to the ropes. Angle elbows Cage in the face. Angle takes a breather on the ropes. Cage runs towards Angle, Angle drops pulling the top rope down and Cage goes outside the ring. Tomko goes to help up Christian. Angle gets the crowd fired up. Tomko throws Cage back into the ring. Angle picks up Cage and goes for the Olympic Slam, Cage counters and lands behind Angle, he whips him into the corner that hold the chair. Angle’s head goes through the chair. He pulls Angle out of the chair and nails the Unprettier. He covers Angle 1..2..3!
WINNER
: Christian Cage

West: Christian Cage is heading to Lockdown to go another round with our champ! This time it will be inside the 6 Sides of Steel!

Tenay: Lockdown is shaping up!

Tomko hands the NWA belt to Christian, he stands over Angle holding the belt.

[B]TNA Wrestling Presents TNA LockDown[/B]

Every Match inside 6 Sides of Steel

NWA Heavyweight Championship
Kurt Angle (c) vs. Christian Cage w/ Tomko

Lethal LockDown
DDP and Scott Steiner vs. Rhino and Raven w/ Shane Douglas

X Division Championship
Petey Williams vs. ?

NWA Tag Team Championship
AMW w/ Gail Kim (c) vs. Team 3D

LAX in Tag Team Action

Nemesis

Reaction score
Realism:
9/10

Length:
10/10

Quality / Entertainment: Was the show well written? Did you enjoy the reading? Was there any funny/memorable moments?
10/10

Spelling / Grammar: Are there noticeable spelling and grammar mistakes? Give the writer a grading on this.
8/10

Matches / Booking: Were they well booked, would you have wanted to sit through the match having watch it on TV, while watching the show. Was it a realistic finish? Did you enjoy it? (long or short)
10/10

Total: 47/50

xtremebadass

Official TNA iMPACT! Preview

TNA Lockdown this Sunday, tension rises even further on iMPACT!

Main Event, huge 6 man tag match

Kurt Angle, DDP, and Scott Steiner vs. Christian Cage and the Naturals
Of course Rhino, Raven, and Shane Douglas will be ringside

Petey Williams' opponent revealed

AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels

Brother Ray vs. Chris Harris

LAX's family fued continues

o.w.s

Reaction score
Loved the ppv

why not come and rate my show O.W.S Thunder

xtremebadass

Monty Brown is confirmed to debut in TNA Wrestling this Sunday at Lockdown! Brown was a long time TNA superstar from our inception in 2002 until mid 2006.

Wrestling Station

Brown in TNA....Awesome!! let us see how you will make him a storyline from here.

xtremebadass

Pyros go off as the iMPACT! theme plays.

Tenay: Are you ready for you 60 minute adrenaline rush? Well with Lockdown being this Sunday, iMPACT! starts now!

Kurt Angle’s music hits as the NWA World Champion walks to the ring.

Angle: Ok, now last week, I had a match with Christian Cage. Now the stipulation was if Cage beat me one, two, three, it would be official that he would face me for my belt at LockDown. Well, I admit I was a little off that night and he pinned me. So friggin’ what? I am the wrestling machine baby. The Olympic gold medalist! Cage if it was up to me, you wouldn’t even be in TNA right now. You aren’t in my league, nor anyone from the back’s. So, you are former NWA heavyweight champion, well I am a 6 time WWE champion and current NWA champion. While you were playing with step ladders and tables I was winning world titles. While you were out having a man date with Tomko, I was winning world titles. Hell, before you were even wrestling, I was winning my gold medal. You claim you are in the league to face me, hell we all know that is bullshit! Cage I want you to think this one through. Think long and hard about this match this Sunday at Lockdown. Six Sides of Steel Christian! This ain’t no match where you can just get help from Tomko, this ain’t no match where you can weasel your way out, because in a cage, there is no way out! Once they lock that door, there is nothing that will stop me from breaking your damn Ankle! Too bad it won’t happen though Cage. I will just have to break it tonight! Later tonight my friend, we’re in a huge 6 man tag match, and you better start running now, because TNA could throw security at me and you can throw Tomko at me, it doesn’t matter. I will teach you a lesson about respect!

His music plays to a huge ovation and he walks up the ramp.

BACKSTAGE:

LAX’s locker room.

Homicide: Hey Hernandez, essay, you see Konnan tonight?

Hernandez shakes his head.

Homicide: Naw, me either man. That whole pep talk about being a team and he doesn’t even have the decency to show up. You must have made him piss his pants last week.

Hernandez grins.

Homicide: Yea, essay you know what you were doin’. Hey big man, since we don’t have a match tonight, how about you and me hit up the clubs man, LAX, 5150 and Hotstuff goin’ club hoppin’ tonight homes.

COMMERCIAL

Team 3D’s music hits as Brother Ray and Devon come down the ramp.

AMW’s music hits as Harris, Storm, and Gail Kim come to the ring.

Brother Ray w/ Brother Devon vs. Chris Harris w/ James Storm and Gail Kim
Harris and Ray meet in the ring and shake hands. They lock up. Ray puts Harris into a headlock and takes him down. He elbows him and covers, but gets a 1 count. He picks him up and attempts a suplex, but Harris counters into a neck breaker. He covers him, but also gets a 1 count. Harris puts Ray in an armbar. Ray quickly puts his foot on the rope. Ray gets up and elbows Harris in the face, he runs across the ring and clotheslines Harris. He covers him 1..2..kickout! He grabs his ankles and sling shots Harris into the turnbuckles, he catches him coming off and backdrops him. He covers Harris again, but still another 2 count. He picks him up, but Harris elbows him in the gut and does a chin breaker. Chris falls on the mat. He crawls to cover Ray, 1..2..kickout. Both men get up, Ray does an atomic drop to Harris and starts punching him, on the eigth punch, Harris goes down. He signals for the Bubba Bomb, he picks up Harris. Harris does a rake to the eyes. He runs across the ring and spears Ray hard, he quickly covers with his feet on the ropes 1..2..3!
WINNER: Chris Harris

Tenay: He had his feet on the ropes!

AMW quickly run up the ramp.

Ray: What the hell was that? You have to cheat to beat me? I thought better of you! You will never amount to Team 3D status wrestling like that!

AMW just walk down the tunnel.

Ray: C’mon!

BACKSTAGE:

Petey Williams is sitting in his locker room looking at his belt when Eric Young comes in.

Williams: Eric! Just the man I wanted to see! Man we sure had one hell of a time last week huh?

Young: Um, yea Petey, well the reason I came…

Williams: LAX already busted out, how about we hit the scene too, just you and me, get a couple girls…

Young: Petey…

Williams: Get a couple drinks…

Young: Petey…

Williams: Get a little hotel room…

Young: Damnit Petey! The reason I came in here was at LockDown, I want a match!

Williams: Hey, Eric, Jim deals with that stuff not me, okay?

Young: What the hell is wrong with you, at LockDown, what I am trying to say is that I want your title!

Williams: Excuse me?

Young: I accept that open spot as your opponent at Lockdown!

Williams gets up and stares Young down.

Williams: Well…why didn’t you just say so? Jeez Eric, way to put on the suspense. Sure, now c’mon, there is some ladies who really want to meet you.

They both walk out.

COMMERCIAL

AJ Styles’ music hits as AJ comes out being accompanied by Samoa Joe who is on crutches.

Christopher Daniels’ music hits as Daniels comes down the ramp.

AJ Styles w/ Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels
They meet in the middle of the ring. AJ starts taunting and screaming at Daniels for thinking he did that to Samoa Joe. AJ slaps Daniels. Daniels replies with hard kicks to the side of AJ, AJ catches Daniels’ knee and does a dragon whip. AJ quickly covers Daniels, but he kicks out before even a 1 count. AJ starts choking Daniels.

AJ: Why did you do that to Joe!

Daniels quickly turns it around and gets on top of AJ and starts choking him.

Daniels: Like I said before I would never do that!

They both get up and lock up. Daniels does a standing head scissors to AJ. He puts AJ in an armbar. AJ turns Daniels inside out into a pin and gets a 2 count. AJ slaps on a half boston crab onto Daniels. Daniels quickly gets to the ropes. AJ can’t take it anymore so he runs outside and gets a chair. Daniels springboards from the ring onto AJ on the floor. Samoa Joe looks worried. Daniels picks up the chair and holds it above AJ like he is going to slam AJ. AJ kicks Daniels below the belt.
WINNER: Christopher Daniels by DQ

AJ picks up the chair and slams Daniels over the head. Samoa Joe is puzzled.

Joe: What the hell was that?

AJ: He mutilated you Joe! Don’t you get it?

Joe: AJ what the hell is wrong with you?

AJ: I am getting revenge!

Daniels gets up and snatches the mic away from AJ.

Daniels: AJ, let’s settle this! I want you at LockDown inside 6 Sides of Steel, if you won’t listen to me! I will beat you until you do! And Joe, I haven’t forgotten about you, because I want you there to witness the beating of your “supposed” friend.

COMMERCIAL

PROMO: Hype for the LockDown card.

Tenay: Well Don, that whole situation between AJ, Joe, and Daniels is really heating up, but now AJ and Chris are going to throw down at TNA LockDown this Sunday!

West: It’s going to be very memorable Mike!

BACKSTAGE:

Shane Douglas, Rhino, and Raven are talking.

Douglas: Ok, after we pick up my boys from the locker room, we are going out there and we are going to teach Steiner and DDP a lesson in being extreme!

Rhino: I can’t wait to get my hands on Steiner, I am going to tear him apart with a GORE! GORE! GORE!

Raven: Nothing can prevent me from putting the peril less agony onto the sorry carcass that was once known as DDP.

Douglas: Hey guys, listen we are just “ringside enforcers” okay? Don’t do anything that I wouldn’t do.

Tenay: Oh, and we have seen how far Shane Douglas could go, what does this mean for our main event?

Shane Douglas’ music hits as Douglas, Rhino, Raven, and the Naturals come down the ramp.

Christian Cage’s music hits as Cage and Tomko come down the ramp.

Kurt Angle’s music hits as Angle comes out and stands at the top of the ramp.

DDP’s music hits as DDP comes out and stands aside Angle.

Scott Steiner’s music hits as Steiner comes out and aligns himself with Angle and DDP.

Kurt Angle, DDP, and Scott Steiner vs. Christian Cage and the Naturals.
Angle and Christian Cage start out the match. Cage slaps Angle, Angle strikes back with lefts and rights. He delivers a german to Cage. He puts a head lock onto Cage. Cage gets up and elbows Angle in the face. He whips him into his corner. Cage starts to fake a sprained ankle. The Naturals start destroying Angle in the corner. The ref starts to escort Cage out of the ring.

Tenay: Cage looks injured!

West: He doesn’t look that good Mike.

Rhino and Raven storm to DDP and Steiner and they just start brawling it out. Raven, armed with a kendo stick smacks DDP across the head. Rhino gores Steiner outside the ring.

West: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Angle starts fighting off the Naturals. He elbows Stevens in the face and whips Andy Douglas in the ring. Shane Douglas comes on the apron. Angle pushes him right off and puts the ankle lock onto Douglas.

Tenay: Ankle Lock locked in!

Cage and the ref are at the top of the ramp, when Cage falls down, the ref still tending to him. Tomko comes in and big boots Angle. Cage quickly gets up and runs to the ring with the ref following. He jumps over the carnage of DDP and Steiner and does the unprettier to Angle, he covers 1..2..3!
WINNER: Christian Cage and the Naturals

Cage holds up Angle’s NWA title. Rhino, Raven, Shane Douglas and the Naturals just start delivering the beat down onto DDP and Steiner.

West: Chaos on the road to LockDown, we will see you this Sunday for Lockdown!

TNA Wrestling Presents TNA LockDown

Every match inside Six Sides of Steel

NWA World Championship
Kurt Angle vs. Christian Cage

NWA World Tag Team Championship
AMW vs. Team 3D

X Division Championship
Petey Williams vs. Eric Young

AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels/ Enforcer Samoa Joe

Lethal LockDown
Rhino and Raven vs. DDP and Scott Steiner

LAX in Tag Team Action

xtremebadass

I am kinda busy on the forum right now, I will begin it probably tomorrow, expect the post either this weekend or monday