Mood Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

TNA iMPACT!

(FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE NEW, THIS IS CONTINUED FROM MY OLD ACCOUNT, SO IF YOU ARE LOST I AM SORRY, I CURRENTLY WORK WITH THE CURRENT TNA ROSTER PLUS DDP. SORRY IF IT ISNT SEPARATED BY COLOR OR BOLDED I DIDN'T have TIME)

Pyros go off as the Impact theme plays.

Tenay: Hello, once again, Mike Tenay, Don West, ringside here for TNA Wrestling Impact!

West: Mike, can you believe the lengths Rhino went to, to just screw Sting over?

Tenay: Well, not only did he piss Sting off, he also got on the bad side of the new number one contender DDP! That’s why tonight in the main event, we will have DDP taking on the man beast Rhino!

LAX’s music plays as Konnan, Gail Kim and Homicide accompany Hernandez to the ring.

Ron “The Truth†Killings’ music plays as Killing comes to the ring.

Hernandez vs. Ron Killings
Hernandez and Truth lock up, Hernandez knees him in the stomach and body slams him. He covers him 1..2..kickout! He picks him up and Truth gets whipped into the turnbuckles falling down hard. He elbows him on the mat. Hernandez suplexes Truth and leg drops him. The ref tries to stop Hernandez’s onslaught when Konnan hits Truth across the face with the slap jack. Hernandez returns to deliver the Boarder Toss on Truth, cover 1..2..3!
WINNER: Hernandez

Tenay: A victory for LAX’s muscle Hernandez!

Konnan yanks Gail Kim into the ring. Homicide follows with a chair in hand.

Konnan: Ok, you little ho’s! Tonight we will finish what we started last week, Gail Kim’s strip tease!

AMW’s music hits as Harris and Storm appear on the stage.

Storm: Guess what Konnan? We just came from Jim Cornette’s office. We had a little chat with him, it seems he wasn’t really appreciative of Gail baring it all on TV. This is a family show after all! So, he made a deal with us, next week it will be AMW vs. LAX, but there’s a catch. We could either go for the NWA Tag Team titles, or we can compete for Gail’s services.

Harris: In the tradition of fairness, since he gave us what we wanted, the unfortunate part is that you get to decide.

The crowd boos as LAX starts laughing.

Konnan: So we get to decide if you rednecks compete for Gail or our belts?

Harris: You got it big man.

Konnan: On behalf of LAX, next week, AMW gets their match to compete…for…the NWA Tag titles.

Crowd: YEA!!!!!!

Tenay: What? Why would they risk their belts?

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE:

JB: Jeremy Borash here with Rhino. Rhino why did you Gore DDP just to make Sting lose? Now you got 2 enemies!

Rhino: Listen, I am the new age Icon, and it wouldn’t be fair if I know I am better than Sting and he would get a title shot! So I had to take the chance of getting on DDP’s bad side and screw Sting out of the number 1 contender spot. Tonight, I am going to show DDP that he shouldn’t be number one contender either, I should!

VKM’s music hits as BG and Kip come to the ring.

Samoa Joe’s music hits as AJ Styles and Samoa Joe come down to the ring.

Against All Odds Rematch/ Tornado Tag
VKM vs. AJ Styles and Samoa Joe
Kip goes straight to Joe and does a running neck breaker. BG big boots Styles. BG and Kip laugh to each other while stomping the hell out of AJ and Joe. Joe gets up jaw breaking Kip, and clotheslining BG over the top rope. He picks up Kip and throws him over the top rope landing on BG. Styles gets up and does and incredible Shooting Star press outside onto Kip and BG. Joe picks up BG and rams him into the barricade, while AJ backdrops Kip onto the ramp. Joe and Styles whip VKM into one another. The crowd goes insane. They whip VKM back into the ring. AJ spinebusters Kip, while BG starts punching Joe, Styles does the Phenomenal Arm from the outside onto BG. Kip runs towards Styles, but Styles backdrops him over the top rope onto the floor. Styles Style’s Clashes him, then Joe picks him up and places him on the third turnbuckle. He does the MuscleBuster. He slaps on the Rear Naked Choke and BG taps out.
WINNER: AJ Styles and Samoa Joe.

BACKSTAGE:

JB: Well, Jeremy Borash here with the X-Division Champion Christopher Daniels. Chris, your buddies AJ and Joe just beat the hell out of VKM, how do you feel?

Daniels: I feel fantastic, those bastards had them coming to them. However, that is nothing concerning me anymore. You see in the coming weeks in Destination X, and TNA officials informed me that my X-Division Title will be defended in an Ultimate X match. There are going to be 3 participants in this match, I being one of them. Coming up tonight Jim Cornette will come into that ring and announce on one of the participants. Believe me, I am going to be watching.

COMMERCIAL

Kevin Nash’s music hits as Nash stands on the stage by himself.

Nash: Ok, listen, I can’t stand my boys fighting each other. And as long as they keep on fighting there will be no more Paparazzi. I am sorry, but it just is not going to go on.

Starr and Shelley are up on the screen with arms around another.

Shelley: Hey Kev, you see, Paparrazzi is not over. Sure we fought between us, but the source of that anger, well, was you Nash

Starr: Yea, so you can call Paparrazzi over if you want, because since you messed with both me and Shelley for the past few weeks we are going to get revenge. At Destination X, it will be Kevin Nash vs. Austin Starr…and Alex Shelley!

Tenay: Handicap match!?

West: I don’t think Nash will weasel his way out of this one!

BACKSTAGE:

Raven: You know last week I promised I would make my presence known in the main event picture, sooner rather than later. My conquest begins soon.

COMMERCIAL

Christian Cage’s music hits as Cage and Tomko come down to the ring.

Jay Lethal’s music hits as Lethal is shaking at the ramp because he is afraid of fighting Tomko, but he smiles and looks towards the tunnel where Team 3D comes out.

Tomko w/ Cage vs. Jay Lethal w/ Team 3D
Tomko big boots him, then gets him in a bear hug. He picks him up and power bombs him. Cover 1..2..3.
WINNER: Tomko

Tenay: What kind of match was that?

West: I don’t even know why Team 3D was out here!

All of a sudden, Team 3D and Cage and Tomko start brawling it out.

Jim Cornette’s music hits as Jim stands at the ramp.

Cornette: Listen you four, I can’t have you fighting like this on our TV show, we are wasting valuable air time. Security Break Them Up! Destination X is coming up in a week or two, so you know what? This will be a rematch from Impact 2 weeks ago, it will be a tables match! The stipulations are easy, first one to send both of their opponents through a table wins, that’s right both! If Cage and Tomko wins, Cage will get an NWA title shot, if Team 3D wins, they will get the number one contender shot at the NWA Tag Titles. Everyone good? Great. Now for the Ultimate X match, Christopher Daniels will defend against 2 superstars, one being none other than the Canadien Destroyer Petey Williams!!!!

BACKSTAGE

Daniels is watching the TV and smiles.

Tenay: Well, he looks happy.

Cornette: Ok, now next week I will announce the second so stay tuned for that!

COMMERCIAL

VIDEO: Highlights of the NWA World Champion Kurt Angle

Tenay: Mike Tenay and Don West here at ringside, waiting for our main event! DDP vs. Rhino!

Don West: As you probably don’t know, NWA World Champion had a secret meeting with TNA officials today and couldn’t make it to Impact, but I am sure he is watching.

Tenay: Don’t forget Sting, of course he is too!

Rhino’s music hits as the man beast runs to the ring.

DDP’s music hits as Paige comes to the ring.

DDP vs. Rhino
Rhino kicks DDP in the stomach, the follows with a german suplex. He puts DDP in an arm lock. DDP powers out and starts going to work on Rhino. He whips him into the corner and puts him up on the top rope. He goes for a Diamond Cutter off the top rope, he jumps, but Rhino counters and DDP drops to the canvas. Rhino knees DDP in the face from the third rope, covers 1..2..kickout! DDP gets up to be bull dogged by Rhino. Rhino puts DDP in a shoulder stretch, DDP struggles for about 30 seconds. Rhino lets go and boots DDP in the face while he is sitting up. Covers 1..2..kickout! He picks him up and scoop slams him followed by a leg drop. He positions himself in the corner for the Gore.

Lights go out in the Impact! zone.

Sting’s music hits as the lights go on, Sting appears in the ring.

Tenay: Sting! Sting is here!

Rhino high tails it out of the ring, Sting in hot pursuit. DDP looks at them running up the ramp, when Raven appears behind Paige. Paige turns around and Raven hits him with a kendo stick.

West: What is going on here? Raven is attacking Paige.

Tenay: He did say sooner rather than later!

Raven gets a chair and puts it around DDP’s ankle. Ready to stomp on it.

Tenay: He can’t, no, he is our number one contender!

Raven stomps on the chair almost breaking DDP’s ankle. Raven starts laughing as he does the signature Raven pose.

West: He crippled DDP!

Tenay: Will he be able to face Angle at Destination X?

TNA Wrestling presents TNA Destination X

NWA Heavyweight Championship
Kurt Angle (c) vs. ? (Will DDP be able to compete?)

Tables Match
Christian Cage and Tomko vs. Team 3D

Handicap Match
Kevin Nash vs. Alex Shelley and Austin Starr

X-Division Championship
Ultimate X Match

Christopher Daniels (c) vs. Petey Williams vs. ?

NEXT WEEK on iMPACT! NWA Tag Team Championship: LAX vs. AMW!

Switchy

Reaction score
I only just joined today but when i wasn't a memberi was reading your btb and it was amazing. good show

03mnm

Reaction score
Nice show dude I will give a full review when I get time but awesome stuff looking foward to Against All Odds.

xtremebadass

Thnx guys, I am amazed ppl are still likin' btb, it kinda died down at the later part of the old forum, but I am still doing it and plan to keep it up, so keep looking for the next edition of TNA iMPACT!

TNA > WWE

Reaction score
Decent show mate, it would've probably been better if I'd known what had come before but unfortunately I don't. Anyway the review:

Hernandez v Truth - Good match to start off with, and it's good to see you had Konnan interfering to keep in character. 7/10

Konnan/AMW promo - I didn't really feel that is what either guys would have been saying - 5.5/10

Rhino promo - Again I didn't feel it was in character, no GORE, GORE, GORE at the end for example, however it was still a decent storyline continuer - 5.5/10

VKM v Styles & Joe - Solid match, with a good use of the wrestlers different moves - 8.5/10

Daniels promo - I felt this was far better and it made me hyped for the Ultimate X, while it also gave me a mini backstory, telling me that Daniels, AJ and Joe are mates - 9/10

Shelley/Starr/Nash promo - Solid promo, building towards a PPV, but I felt you could've thrown a PCS style joke somewhere - 7/10

Raven Promo - I'm not going to score it as it was so short, but i'm anxious to find out what Raven will do to get in the main event.

Tomko v Lethal - Worst part of the show. Lethal has so much talent, he didn't get in one bit of offence and got squashed - 3/10

Cage/Tomko/3D fight - That was better and the tables match looks good, but why did Cornette just randomly announce Petey like that - 7/10

DDP v Rhino - Best thing about the show, once again you used each guys moves well and it was perfect timing for Sting to come out just as Rhino was going for a gore. Raven attack was also great as it sounds just like something Raven would really do - 9.5/10

Overall - 8

keep up the good work and see if you can review my BTB too, as I will continue reviewing yours!

Vander

Reaction score
Impact Review​

Opening News: Okay, so I'm new to this BTB but I can gather that Sting and Rhino are involved in a feud. This should be interesting.

Ron Killings vs. Hernandez: A good opening contest, which had a correct ending with the LAX cheating to steal a victory. Unfortunately though, I don't think Killings should ever really job like this, as it did come across as a bit of a ssquash match for the man you are pushing, Hernandez.

ANW/LAX Announcement: So this is the big tag team feud. Well,these two great teams never fail to disappoint. The idea with Gail Kim and the NWA Tag Titles was very unique and you extra points from me for it. So, I take it Gail is a hostage of sorts? Anyway, the match next week should be a stormer!

Rhino Promo: So Rhino is a heel? Thank god! As a face Rhino is very dull and boring, but here you are taking him back to his original psychotic animal gimmick. Plus, he is crazed for the NWA World Title. He was in (heel) character well here, and I see his feud with sTing being the one that is carried on, and DDP getting the shot at the title.

VKM vs. AJ Styles & Samoa Joe: So Joe and AJ are a team? Wow, they're going to be dominant. Another summarised match up here with the right result. VKM were squashed easily, which I liked because they are a horrible, horrible team. It would be interesting to see AJ turn heel on Joe (because he's a better heel) and a feud develop between those two.

Christopher Daniels Promo: The X Division Champion was intense tonight. He was ... uh ... a little off I think, at some points. However, the main point of this interview was to inform us of the impending Three-Way at Destination X, which will blow our minds hopefully.

Paparazzir Promo: I like this promo here. Turning Alex Shelley heel really is inspired booking, but you should make your promos longer so guys like him can have more time on the mic. I think I would have preferred Shelley in some kind of one-on-one gimmick match with Nash at Destination X, but the Handicap Match sounds intriguing also.

Raven Promo: This was very, very short. I got the point, but it was way too short to be interesting.

Tomko vs. Jay Lethal: The match itself was unimpressive, but it seems the main focus of this part was to continue the feud between Team 3D and Cage/Tomko. Cage should definately win at Destination X because that man is just too good not to be in the title picture. Also, get Cage on the mic more doing promos. He is gold.

Cornette's Announcement: Petey Williams and Christopher Daniels has greatness written all over it and I am intrigued to see who the third man will turn out to be.

DDP vs. Rhino: This was probably the match of the night. Both men brutalised each other and then Sting made his superb entrance really hyping his feud with Rhino leading up to Destination X. I thought that Angle would appear too, rather than Raven, but his appearance and feud with DDP leads me to think one thing: Triple Threat for the title?

Overall: A solid show with some well-booked matches and feuds. I think you really need to expand on promos and the overall length of your show. Plus, where was the NWA Champion Kurt Angle? I might just be missing something, but you surely can'y have a weekly show without featuring the Champ at least once.

7 Out of 10 - Keep It Up!

xtremebadass

Pyros go off as the Impact theme plays

Tenay: Hello once again, DW Don West, Mike Tenay here with your 60 minute adrenaline rush, that’s right it’s TNA Impact!

West: Tonight we have one hell of a main event for you guys, what happens when LAX had to choose between Gail Kim’s services or the tag titles to put on the line tonight, well they chose their NWA Tag titles! I don’t know if all of LAX approved that one.

VIDEO: Raven ambushes DDP last week on Impact!

Tenay: And as you just saw Raven stated many times he would be in the main event picture, last week he put the number one contender DDP on the shelf, we learned after Impact went off the air DDP have severe ankle damage and will not be able to compete this Sunday at Destination X!

West: It’s a shame, Mike, it really is DDP earned….

Raven’s theme music hits as Raven comes ringside.

Raven: Shut it West, you see, I came out here for one reason and one reason only…to take what’s mine. Now, there is another piece to this puzzle, his name is Jim Cornette, so Jimmy please come down here right now.

Jim Cornette’s music hits as Cornette confronts Raven in the ring.

Raven: Now that your fat wide ass is out here, why don’t you save everyone here some time and do it.

Cornette: Raven what the hell are you doing, coming out here at the start of the program and taking control…

Raven: Shut it Cornette, I want what is coming to me and you can only give it to me.

Cornette: What can you possibly mean?

Raven: I am not dumb, and you are not stupid, we are both smart guys, so don’t be playing games, because I am the pro. Listen, the NWA title, I put the number one contender on the shelf, so in my eyes I should face Kurt Angle this Sunday.

Cornette: Why the hell should I give you a title shot? You are a menace to TNA, destroying DDP’s ankle, asking for undeserved title shots, hell I should have you fired right now.

Raven: Well, Jim, you forced me to come to this. Jim let me ask you something.

Cornette: Shoot.

Raven: What sells PPVs?

Cornette: Main events.

Raven: What is the main event for Destination X?

Cornette: Well Kurt will defend his NWA Championship to a deserving competitor.

Raven: Well, who, who already is not in a match, can you possibly throw in the ring with Angle to actually make it entertaing?

Cornette: Well…well…

Raven: EXACTLY CORNETTE, you have no other choice.

Cornette: Ugh.

Raven: Yes or no Jimmy, answer me!

Cornette: Your question will be answered by the end of Impact, now get the hell out of here you son of a bitch.

Tenay: Seems like Cornette has a decision to make, huh DW?

West: I wouldn’t want to be Jim Cornette right now.

BACKSTAGE:

Jim Cornette walks backstage sweating bullets, he runs into Christopher Daniels.

Daniels: Well, Jim Cornette, what’s been going on around here man? Don’t let Raven get the best of you, you are smarter than he is.

Cornette: Well Chris, I appreciate the sympathy, but I am incharge and I too, owe you an answer. Who will the third man in the Ultimate X be.

Daniels: Well that has been on my mind all week.

Cornette: Well, Chris, you will be defending your X Division Championship in an Ultimate X match at Destination X against The Canadian Destroyer Petey Williams, and…

Daniels” Yes?

Cornette: You know him very well, he used to be in a little tag team called Triple X…yes Daniels the third man is none other than your old friend Primetime Elix Skipper!

Daniels: A wise choice Jim, this will be a show stealing match, and that’s the gospel according to the Fallen Angel.

COMMERCIAL

Team 3D’s music hits as the crowd erupts. Brother Ray and Devon come out of the tunnel with a table.

The Naturals’ music hits as Andy Douglas and Cahse Stevens come down to the ring.

Team 3D vs. The Naturals
Brother Ray and Stevens start out. Ray comes out throwing right hooks into Stevens’ face, following with and elbow to the face. Ray connects with a swinging neck breaker and covers and gets a 2 count. He drags Stevens to his corner and tags in Devon, they double back drop him. Devon performs mounted punches then covers, but only 2. He picks him up and whips him against the ropes and arm drags him. The crowd is fully behind Team 3D. Douglas runs into the ring only to get clotheslined by Devon. Ray comes in and they stomp Douglas to the mat. Stevens gets up and goes to work on Devon hitting him in the face and hard chopping him, Ray turns around and gets a hard left from Stevens. Shane Douglas is shown backstage watching it on a monitor smiling. Cage and Tomko appear on the ramp laughing. Douglas and Stevens start beating down Team 3D, Douglas puts Ray in a headlock on the mat, while Stevens hurls Devon over the top rope. Stevens springboards onto Devon. Ray starts to power out of the headlock and elbows Douglas in the ribs and whips him towards the ropes then drop toe holds him and elbows him in the back while he is down. He goes outside and grabs Stevens by the hair and throws him into the guard rail, Devon and Ray go into the ring. They signal for the 3D, they nail it on Douglas and Devon pins him 1,2,3!
WINNER
: Team 3D

Ray: DEVON GET THE TABLES!!!

Tenay: What are they going to do?

Devon brings in the table and they set it up, they 3D Andy Douglas through the table and then stare down at Cage and Tomko on the stage.

Ray: Christian, if you got the balls, you will come down here right now and face me and my brother Devon, let’s start Destination X right here right now!

Cage and Tomko shake their heads and walk down the tunnel, the crowd boos.

BACKSTAGE:

Kevin Nash is talking to Senshi backstage.

Nash: Ok, now Senshi? I have to face the X Division’s greatest up and comers this Sunday, I have come to you for advice.

Senshi: I am honored, the Warrior inside me is tearing with pride.

Nash: Yea whatever, this is a handicap match, so there will be two elastic rubber bands coming after me how should I go around this?

Senshi: You need to brutalize them and bludgeon them until they have to breathe through their ears.

Nash: You are one creepy little man Senshi.

Senshi: I am not creepy, I am a warrior.

Nash gives him an awkward look and walks slowly away backwards.

COMMERCIAL

Tenay: Well Don, are you ready for this one, last week we saw Rhino and Sting kind of escalate their fued, the last we saw Sting chased Rhino out of the Impact Zone, now we are set for Rhino in action on Impact!

Rhino’s music hits as Rhino runs to the ring.

Lance Hoyt’s music hits as Hoyt walks to the ring with a huge fan reaction.

Lance Hoyt vs. Rhino
Running runs and Clotheslines him. He runs to the ropes and hops over Hoyt and Hoyt gets up, Rhino bounces back into Hoyt’s clothesline. Hoyt leg drops him and covers for a 1 count. He picks him up and throws Rhino into the turnbuckle, he runs and shoulders Rhino in the gut and bulldogs him.

West: Looks like the War Machine is a little off tonight.

Hoyt leg drops him again, covers, but gets a 2 count. He picks up Rhino, but Rhino rakes him in the eye. Rhino suplexes Hoyt. Hoyt springs back up and runs at Rhino, Rhino catches him and does a belly to belly. Rhino takes a second to get booed by the crowd. He picks up Hoyt and throws him into the corner. He knees him in the gut and whips him towards the ropes and runs the opposite way to the ropes and Gores Hoyt. He pins him 1..2..3!
WINNNER
: Rhino

The lights go out in the Impact Zone for a few seconds then turn on. Sting doesn’t appear in the ring.

Rhino: Ha, Sting, your mind games won’t work this time. I am not afraid of you! I am going to show oyu, Sting at Destination X, I am challenging you to my type of match, an 8 Mile Street Fight!

Sting appears on the screen.

Sting: So Rhino, you feel like a man now huh? Well I always listen to the fans, so I am going to leave my decision up the fans in the Impact Zone, so do I accept?

FANS: YEA! YEA! TNA! TNA!

Sting: Well Rhino, you are on for Destination X!

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE

LAX coming out to the tunnel.

Homicide: Hey K-Dog, why you making us defend our belts man, why don’t we just give up that lil’ ho?

Konnan: Hey, listen, you guys are the NWA tag champs, for one reason, you are the best there is essay, and it should be easy for you guys to retain your belts against those red neck white boys right?

Homicide: Hell yea homes.

Gail: Don’t I ever get a say….

Hernandez: Shut the hell up ho, now be quiet.

Konnan: You tell her big man.

LAX’s music hits as LAX and Gail Kim come down to the ring.

AMW’s music hits as Harris and Storm come to the ring.

NWA World Tag Team Championship
AMW vs. LAX
Hernandez and Chris Harris start out. They lock up and Hernandez slaps a headlock on the Wildcat, Harris twists his arm and starts hard chopping him. Hernandez goes for a clothesline, but Wildcat ducks and continues hard chopping him. He knees him in the stomach and DDT’s him to the mat. The crowd erupts. Gail is smiling and cheering, but Konnan slaps her across the face. Storm goes off the apron and runs after Konnan, Homicide catches him off guard with a leap from the apron. Hernandez gets up, he is getting ran at by Harris, but Hernandez counters and back drops him. He tags in Homicide, they double suplex Harris. Homicide covers Harris 1..2..kickout.

Tenay: That was too close for comfort!

Homicide does a mid air 360 splash onto Harris. Storm runs in the ring and takes Homicide down. AMW beat down Homicide when Hernandez comes in, but is superkicked by Storm. Konnan appears on the apron arguing with the ref, Wildcat sets up for the spear, he runs Storm pulls the ref out of the way and Wildcat spears Konnan off the apron. They now set up Homicide for the Death Sentence and nail it, Harris pins HImocide 1..2..3!
WINNER
and new NWA Tag Team Champions AMW!

West: What? Mike, they did it, they just defeated LAX!

Tenay: What ring presence by AMW on that one!

AMW runs up the ramp with the belts.

Konnan: You two white boys got lucky! We are evoking our rematch clause!

Harris: Well, Konnan, looks like the shoe is on the other foot now huh buddy? You got something we want and we got something you want.

Storm: LAX vs. AMW Winner Take All II, we did it at Against All Odds, this time it’s over LAX.

West: Winner take all 2? Destination X is going to be great!

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE

AJ and Samoa Joe are playing WWE Smackdown! Vs. Raw 07

AJ: This game sucks ain’t it Joe?

Joe: This is horrible.

AJ: Man looks like I win again, that reminds me of beating VKM’s ass time and time again, doesn’t it Joe.

Joe: Yea man, that was awesome, we killed them everytime.

AJ: Well, who did do all the work, me of course.

Joe: What?

AJ: C’mon Joe I was only messing with you.

Joe: Oh…haha

Joe walks away, with AJ left there.

Kurt Angle’s music hits as the NWA World Champion comes to the ring. Mike Tenay goes to greet him in the ring.

Tenay: Kurt, Champ, welcome back to the Impact Zone!

Angle: Mike, I am glad to be back, now I have some business.

Tenay: Let’s hear it!

Angle: I was off last week due to a meeting I had, but I thought I would be facing DDP for my world title at Destination X, but it seems one man wouldn’t settle for that main event. This man wants to be in the main event so bad that he would cripple another man to get there, Raven get your ass out here right now, I am going to break your ankle!

Raven’s music hits as Raven walks to the ring.

Raven: Listen, Kurt, buddy, there is nothing wrong with what I did. I saw an opening and I took it, you should know about those kind of situations.

Angle: Shut the hell up Raven, it’s not about me, this is about the NWA title and Destination X.

Raven: I wish I could have an answer for you Kurt, but Jimmy ain’t said squat yet.

Jim Cornette’s music hits as Cornette comes to the ring.

Cornette: Ok, calm down, I have reviewed my options and made a few phone calls, and this is what I have come up with, Kurt you will be defending your world heavyweight title at Destination X against….

Raven: C’mon Cornette!

Cornette: …I am sorry to say it, but you will be facing Raven.

Raven: Ha, Ha, IT’S ME JIM, you made the right decision. You aren’t that dumb after all.

Angle: Now I get to get revenge, I will break your ankle just like you did to Paige.

Cornette: That reminds me, there was one particular phone call I made, to a man, that said he could make it to Destination X, Kurt, Raven, meet your special guest referee at Destination X!

DDP’s music hits as DDP limps out of the tunnel with a referee shirt on.

West: DDP at Destination X! It just got better!

TNA Wrestling presents TNA Destination X

NWA Heavyweight Championship (Guest Referee DDP)
Kurt Angle (c) vs. Raven

Tables Match
Christian Cage and Tomko vs. Team 3D

8 Mile Street Fight
Sting vs. Rhino

Handicap Match

X-Division Championship
Ultimate X Match
Christopher Daniels (c) vs. Petey Williams vs. Elix Skipper

NWA Tag Team Championship
Winner Take All II
AMW (c) vs. LAX

TNA > WWE

Reaction score
Raven/Cornette Promo - Great way to start off the show, following on from last weeks event, and both guys were in character - 8/10

Daniels/Cornette Promo - I don't like the way it was announced 'just like that'. I felt you could've built it up with suspense. But anyway, should be a great match - 5/10

Team 3D v Naturals - An average tag team match, but I really liked the ending, with Cage and Tomko showing their heel status by pussying out - 7/10

Senshi v Nash - LOL, some funny lines in their and it's good to see you are doing your best to put all your guys in one show - 8.5/10

Rhino v Hoyt - Once again, I didn't really like how the match went, but Sting coming up on the screen afterwards was really good and i'm looking foward to the 8 mile street fight - 6/10

LAX v AMW - OMFG. You let LAX lose the belts. On iMPACT!??????? - 1/10

On second thoughts you did the match quite well - 6/10

Joe/Styles - Once again, you are trying to get everyone in the show and I know how hard that can be as I have a TNA btb going on right now too - 8/10

Raven/Angle/Cornette - I loved the way you played Angle's character, and this time you did create that feeling of suspense, even though I knew what was coming - 9/10

Overall - 6.9/10 - I gave you 7 last time, didn't enjoy it as much but It was damn close and I'm expecting great things from Destination X.

03mnm

Reaction score
Raven/Cornette Segement - Nice start to the show I thought you did well with the Cornette character. However I didnt quite like Raven cause Raven is usually out saying sick twisted things but good start anyway. 7/5/10

Daniels/Cornette Promo - Wow Ulitimat X Should be off the hook but You should have made Cornette announce such a big match up in the ring. And Christopher Daiels was in character. 6/10

Team 3D v Naturals - A Good tag bout. The end of the match was cool with Cage and Tomko not facing 3D man to man good build up. 7/10

Senshi v Nash - I loved this segment funny stuff Senshi really is weird but I would have loved to see Starr and Shelley on your show. 9/10

Rhino v Hoyt Decent match could have been better but you done well in building the Raven and Sting match and an 8 mile street fight should be awesome nice booking. 7/10

LAX v AMW Best match of the night I thought. It was a great match and I didnt actually think LAX were going to lose but AMW are the champs now. Should be an interesting match at Destination X winner takes al great stuff. 9.5/10

Joe/Styles - Another funny segment but I still find it weird seeing Joe and Styles hanging around together like there are the best of buddies. 7/10

Raven/Angle/Cornette - Well done nice promo and all these three were in Character. And nice touch with having DDP as the special Guest ref. 8/10

Overall - Good show I liked your promos and the tag match was MOTN could improve with the rest of the matches but I get that you are trying to build up the PPV. Good booking 8/10

xtremebadass

TNA Wrestling Presents TNA Destination X PART 1

Pyros go off as the Destination X theme music plays.

Tenay: Hello TNA fans world wide, welcome to TNA Wrestling Destination X. TNA PPV’s get better every month, and this month is no different. DW Don West alongside, Mike Tenay here, DW are you ready?

West: Oh, Mike you have no idea, tonight is going to be great. First off, Ultimate X returns to PPV tonight! Christopher Daniels defends his X Division Championship against Petey Williams and Primetime Elix Skipper!

Tenay: Well, Don, I am excited about our NWA World Champion Kurt Angle defending his belt against the sadistic Raven.

West: Raven snapped DDP’s ankle with a chair, sidelining DDP from action, but not refereeing, Angle looks for redemption in breaking Raven’s ankle tonight!

Tenay: And well, let’s kick things off at Destination X with some Paparazzi action!

Austin Starr’s music hits as Austin Starr and Alex Shelley come down to ringside.

Kevin Nash’s music hits as Nash comes down to the ring.

1 on 2 Handicap

Kevin Nash leans on the top turnbuckle of the corner opposite the Paparazzi. He looks to be thinking. He then signals to the ramp. Senshi comes walking down to the ring and stands in Nash’s corner. Shelley thinks this is not right, with Nash’s back turned, he ambushes Nash hammering him on the back. He kicks him in the back of the knees. Nash, on one knee, escapes under the bottom rope. He starts to consult Senshi.

Nash: Senshi, help me out.

Senshi: Think Warrior!

Shelley suicide dives onto both of them from the ring. He gets a huge pop from the crowd. He stomps Nash to the ground. Nash gets up and pushes Shelley, who then runs up and grabs onto Nash’s back. It’s a scene of laughter seeing is that Shelley is wrapped around Nash and Nash doesn’t seem to be affected. He grabs his head and whips him over onto the ground. Starr comes up from behind and drop kicks Nash, Nash turns around and grabs Starr by the head and hurls him onto the entrance ramp. Nash grabs Shelley and throws him in the ring.

Senshi: Don’t worry about these horrible demons, with the Warrior spirit you will prevail.

Nash leg drops Shelley and covers him, 1..2..kickout. Nash is clueless, he looks to Senshi.

Nash: What the hell am I supposed to do now?

Shelley starts hitting Nash on the back, Nash turns around and pushes Shelley to the ground.

Nash: Senshi, dude, I need some pointers here.

Starr runs towards Nash, who is hanging over the apron and pulls his head down hanging him up on the ropes. Shelley, in the ring, hits him across the back of the knees. Starr gets up on the third rope, with Nash down, and Moonsaults onto Nash. Shelley covers, 1..2..kickout.
Senshi: The Warrior spirit runs free in this one.

Starr and Shelley pull him up and Nash grabs both of their heads and knocks them together. He hurls Starr outside the ring. He knees Shelley in the gut and Jackknife Powerbombs him. Cover 1…2..3.
WINNER: Kevin Nash

Tenay: What was Nash seeking help from Senshi before, he had that match under control the whole time!

Senshi throws Nash a towel.

West: Oh yea, Nash really worked up a sweat tonight.

BACKSTAGE:

JB: Jeremy Borash here in the parking lot of the Impact Zone waiting on the arrival of the special guest referee for the NWA title match later tonight DDP, wait here comes a limo.

Limousine pulls up, and the door opens, out comes the NWA Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle.

JB: Kurt, this is a surprise, how about a few words?

Angle: Listen, JB, all I have to say is that tonight, I am going to break someone’s damn ankle, Raven better watch his back.

JB: I am waiting for DDP right now, anything to say about Paige?

Angle: As far as Paige goes, he should look at this as a favor, because me putting Raven on the shelf should make his life a hell of a lot easier. That’s all I have to say Borash, I have a title to retain.

Tenay: Angle looks intense, doesn’t he Don?

West: Oh, yea, Mike, Kurt looked so in the zone, but let’s talk about our next match on Destination X! It’s Christian cage teaming with Tomko to take on Brother Ray and Brother Devon, TEAM 3D, and it’s Team 3D’s specialty match, a tables match. If Team 3D wins, they will be considered Number one Contenders for the Tag titles in my mind, but if Cage and Tomko wins, well Cage might be in the running for the NWA title!

VIDEO PACKAGE: History of Team 3D in TNA

Team 3D’s music hits as Team 3D comes out of the tunnel with a table, it says “CAGE” on it, they go back and carry out another, that one says “TOMKO”.

Christian Cage’s music hits as Cage and Tomko come down the ramp and go face to face with Team 3D in the ring.

Tables Match
Team 3D vs. Christian Cage and Tomko

Cage starts pointing and laughing at Team 3D like they are a joke, he hits Tomko’s chest signaling him to laugh too, he starts laughing. Team 3D looks at each other and starts laughing too, then they start socking Cage and Tomko. Both go down hard. Devon and Ray stomp the crap out of Cage and Tomko, than double elbow Tomko on the chest.

Tenay: Straight through the heart on that one!

Devon runs out to the outside and grabs a table from under the ring. Ray hammers Cage in the ribs with his boot. Devon sets the table up in one of the corners. Ray picks up Tomko and Bubba Bombs him. Cage gets up and Devon bulldogs him. Ray signals for the 3D, but Tomko kicks his leg up and low blows Ray, he goes down. Devon runs to Tomko, but Tomko spears him. He begins to mount punches onto Devon. Cage goes outside for a chair. He gets back in and signals for Ray to get up, Ray gets up and turns around and gets knocked down by the chair. Tomko picks up Devon and whips him towards Cage, and Cage smacks him with the chair also. Cage smiles as the crowd boos.

West: Well, looks like we know what the fans think of him!

Cage: Tomko! GET THE TABLES!

Tomko goes to get the table set up in the corner. Cage grabs the table and throws it outside the ring.

Cage: I said, Tomko! Get the TABLES!

Tomko laughs, then goes outside. He looks under the ring and finds a barber wire table. Cage smiles and screams.

Cage: I am the next NWA Champ!

Tomko throws it into the ring and sets it up, Cage is helping him with his back turned to Team 3D. Ray and Devon get up and stare at Cage and Tomko trying to handle the barbed wire table. Cage and Tomko keep jolting back because it’s sharp. Team 3D ambushes Cage and Tomko, they drag both outside. Devon hurls Tomko into the guardrail, then follows up with a clothesline over the rail. Ray handles Cage, he slams his head onto the announcer’s table.

Tenay: It’s breaking down right in front of us!

Ray looks to the crowd turning his back on Cage. Cage runs towards Ray, only to get back dropped onto the ramp. Devon throws Tomko up and Ray connects and they nail the 3D onto Tomko into the metal ramp. Tomko is busted open. They drag Cage up to the top of the ramp where they have the two tables they brought out.

West: This is more brutal then their last match they had on Impact!

Devon sets up the table labeled Cage, Ray picks up Cage and Bubba Bombs him at the top of the stage.

Ray: 3D!!!!!

Devon and Ray set up Cage for the 3D and nail him through the table.
WINNER: Team 3D

West: Team 3D just laid out Cage and Tomko and it looks to me like Team 3D has a title shot coming up soon!

BACKSTAGE:

Shane Douglas is talking to the Naturals.

Douglas: Listen here, last week on Impact, was the farthest thing from what I wanted from you guys! I wasn’t the 1st ECW Champion for nothing!

A.Douglas: Listen Shane!

Douglas: It’s Coach Douglas to you boy!

Stevens: Hey, Shane, that was our best!

Shane slaps Chase across the face.

Douglas: Hey, what the hell did I just tell you?

Rhino comes walking by.

Rhino: Hey Shane.

Douglas: Greetings Rhino, I was just teaching my boys a lesson, hope we didn’t disturb you.

Rhino: No of course not, try not to slap them around too hard. You know what?

Rhino slaps Andy Douglas across the face.

Douglas: Yes, that’s the spirit!

PROMO: Hype for the LockDown PPV

West: Well Don, I don’t know how much more hardcore it can get than that Tables match, but coming up next is the 8 Mile Street Fight!

Tenay: Don, the Icon Sting vs. the ManBeast Rhino? It could get nasty!

VIDEO: History between Sting and Rhino

Rhino’s theme music plays and pyros go off as Rhino runs to the ring.

Sting’s music plays as Sting gets a huge ovation walking to the ring.

8 Mile Street Fight
Sting vs. Rhino

Rhino and Sting lock up, Rhino gets Sting in a headlock, Sting counters and twists Rhino’s arm, Rhino struggles. Sting elbows Rhino’s arm, and DDT’s him. Sting puts Rhino in a headlock. After 30 seconds, Rhino begins to get up and elbows Sting in the gut. He whips Sting against the ropes and knees him in the stomach, Rhino flips and goes down. Sting leg drops him, he covers 1..2..kickout by Rhino.

Tenay: Close call there!

Sting goes to the outside. He looks for a weapon, Rhino goes outside and runs around the ring and blindsides Sting. He picks him and rams his spine into the apron. He picks up a chair left from the tables match and slams it across Sting’s head. He drops it and DDT’s Sting’s head onto it. He covers 1..2..kickout! He drags Sting by the hair next to the ramp. They brawl it out until they hit the backstage area. Sting powers Rhino over and takes his head and slams it on the food stand’s table. He whips Rhino into the wall, he back elbows Rhino in the face. Rhino rakes Sting’s eyes and low blows him. Sting wanders a few feet away from Rhino. Rhino sets up and Gores Sting.

Tenay: GORE! GORE! GORE!

He pins Sting 1..2..3!
WINNER: Rhino

West: It broke down backstage and it’s not over!

Rhino starts stomping Sting down. He puts him on his shoulders, Sting screaming in pain. He walks him out to the parking lot.

West: Where is he taking Sting?

Tenay: I don’t know Don!

Rhino: Sting I will never have to put up with your annoying ass anymore!

He powerslams Sting onto the cold hard pavement of the Impact Zone Parking lot. He signals for a car. A black car with tinted windows pulls up and stops. The trunk pops open.

Rhino: Listen, Stinger, this is the last time you ever see daylight!

Rhino low blows him and hurls him into the trunk and closes it, he hits the trunk and the car drives away.

Tenay: Where is that car going?

West: We need some team coverage, follow that car!

VIDEO: History between LAX and AMW.

TNA > WWE

Reaction score
Terrible first half, but I'm sure it'll get better.