monkeystyle gone too far!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I just had to point that out because when part 2 of this thread happens i''m sure at least one person will say i've suddenly jumped on his dick.

seX-Power

You have immunity, but I have the antidote. :laugh: <-- evil laugh btw :eek:

Beer

I said it all was a lie from the start, and lookey, I was right. Also, I ave regular conversations with monk anyway, so I don't get any dick rider abuse.

Qwake

Later Quintastic One...:y:

So uhhhhhh, what was the reason as to making this thread? Was it just for laughs? Anyways, you managed to make alot of members pissed off with one another, their are a fuckload of members flamming each other and whatnot throughout this thread lol.

I can't wait for everyone to jump back onm Monk's dick.

Such a dickrider thing to say :shifty: Most members still had a grip of his dick though, they never really fully left it.

:lac:

Reaction score
I'm curious now, does anyone think I'm a dick rider? Lol, why'd I think of Night Rider when I said that?

Just curious, I've never seen myself as one...

CT Styles

He's an admin, of course people are going to ride his dick. Everyone's guilty of it at some point so shut the fuck up all of you. The whole thread's basically dedicated to it. Fuck.

Qwake

I'm just gonna point out the fact that CT Style has the word "smurf" in his sig which technically means he should be getting infracted everytime he posts out of HIAT, shouldn't it? Btw, I think the answer to the question from your sig is: The Australians.

I ain't no motherfuckin' dickrider! :smh

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

2ry672q.jpg

CT Styles

I'm just gonna point out the fact that CT Style has the word "smurf" in his sig which technically means he should be getting infracted everytime he posts out of HIAT, shouldn't it? Btw, I think the answer to the question from your sig is: The Australians.

I ain't no motherfuckin' dickrider! :smh
Or maybe the fact it's lyrics from a song is why I'm not being infracted.