monkeystyle gone too far!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Clash

Reaction score
Why this thread isn't closed is a complete mindfuck to me.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I'm just gonna point out the fact that CT Style has the word "smurf" in his sig which technically means he should be getting infracted everytime he posts out of HIAT, shouldn't it? Btw, I think the answer to the question from your sig is: The Australians.

I ain't no motherfuckin' dickrider! :smh
Or maybe the fact it's lyrics from a song is why I'm not being infracted.[/QUOTE]
Actually the reason you weren't infracted is because no one saw it, but your sig is deleted now.

Evil Austin

It would have been more funny if Monk came back on April fools. I mean this thread probably would have been active up until then.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

He has the sig for weeks and nobody complains and all of a suddenly you delete it.

Like I said earlier, bullshit

I think you're the one with that black girlfriend. Is that why you're the most up tight staff member when it comes to the “n” word?

This Guy

am I the only one laughing about TQO's posts? I mean he's saying LHR is a hypocrite because of how she says not to take it seriously but obviously does, meanwhile TQO said that if this was a joke he would leave the forum....maybe before you call someone a hypocrite you should look in the mirror first TQO.

Oh and btw, I didn't have a problem when I made the comments about you earlier in the thread, this is my only issue with you and to be honest its minor, I just thought I'd point out your own hypocracy since you seem so quick to point out others.

We're all hypocrites. I thought that was made clear when Y2J said it.

For the lulz

Too see how many of us are dickriders, and how many of us are hypocrites.

EDIT: Thats my line, bub

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
He has the sig for weeks and nobody complains and all of a suddenly you delete it.

Like I said earlier, bullshit

It's not like we told him he could use it and then changed our mind. No one noticed it. He (and you as well for that matter) knows it's against the rules, and no one noticed until it was pointed out. It happens.

I think you're the one with that black girlfriend. Is that why you're the most up tight staff member when it comes to the “n” word?
I've said plenty of times that the word does not bother me. It's nothing personal. It's just the simple fact that it's against the rules. Plus, the racial slurs infractions are pretty balanced between us. Also if I wanted to be really uptight about it I could have gave him an infraction, but i only deleted it. I was nice about it compared to the other options.