monkeystyle gone too far!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

I'm sure 'I'm not a hypocrite' will be the subject of her opening paragraph.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Is it too much to expect that we could see something about how she deals in facts just before saying how I sit at my computer all day waiting for her reply, disregarding the fact that I have a 45 hour a week job? lol.

Moonlight Drive

LHR said:
That right there spells FUCKING FRIENDLESS ASSWIPE WHO WANTS THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE TO LIKE ME AND LOVE ME AND FEED ME MY BOTTLE WHEN I WANT IT.

She knows much more about you than you think.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Whatever the limit is, it's lame.

I think I was typing for about 5-10 minutes and when I clicked reply, I was signed out and had to log in again, losing all the shit I just typed up ( I was so into it, I forgot to click preview as I typed).

Not sure what the time is (some have said 15 minutes but I can def tell you I wasn't typing for 15 minutes) but it should maybe be changed to 30 minutes or something. Sometimes, I like to make a huge post (like my F13 review) and it's very irritating to have to click preview every few minutes to make sure I don't get logged out or to type a big post, press reply and then be brought back to the sign in page (that post wasn't the one that I lost, it was another one).

I sometimes do that as well but I forget sometimes because I assume that I haven't gone beyond the time limit.

I was red in the face.

LadyHotrod sure did post alot about me in that last reply. Whoo. I kinda feel special there. I guess that means that Option 1) I am the worth the effort. Really does apply here. lol. Thanks LH, I feel important now.

Course she doesn't care. lol. But that sure was a lot of flaming. I'm sure we will hear about how she is never red in the face with steam coming out of her ears though.

She is ok looking, i'd rush to bone her with a dick or preferably a sea-kitten, and we'll play Street Fighter together but sometimes her post make me lol

lol, wut[/b]

I liked monkeystyle before it was “cool” btw

Posers

Kizza

If this ends up being a huge practical joke I walk. Not because whether or not MS is an Admin or not, I could care less. But the fact that staff would go to such great lengths for pranking all its members would show so much immaturity and irresponsibility I would be turned off for good. You don't fuck with people like that. So for now I am going to assume this is real, and continue posting as I normally do.

On yer bike.

I can't wait for everyone to jump back onm Monk's dick.

Beer, Soulpower, Peepy, Kaedon, and myself usually talk to him on a regular basis

I don't know about everybody else. But what you just said seems inevitable. It'll happen.

I did it before it was cool.

Dick sucking immunity