monkeystyle gone too far!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
lmao I love how you say you don't care about rep and all this bullshit but your wasting your time on getting neg rep ready for me, and you say my flaming sucks and all this but your actually offended enough to continue negging me, your so childish, and your about as useful here as Iamironman, lol just seriously, go die and make yourself into some nice soil, fag

LadyHotrod

LMAO.

I don't care about getting rep. You do. That is the point, dickless.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Its nice to have rep yes, so yes i do care about getting it to some degree, the fact that you will continue negging people you argue with and act like a 5 year old autistic cunt all the time shows that you just abuse the rep you have and act more childish than the kids you start flaming, me and haywood are both 15, and in both arguements you have looked like the childish one, he ended it and said leave him alone, which is what I am goona do, I'll just throw you on the ignore list and never have to read your posts again :)... won't be missing out though.. who's next... Blaze? I mean seriously, you pick on the members who some other members have issues with, just stop picking on the younger kids you fucking cunt

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
nice comeback,

*yawn*

Thanks for making me click on this thread to read that great flame, yeah you really got me good didn't you. See you know damn well you have no staying power in arguements, you hit your first couple punches and everyone fell apart by themselves, well I didn't and now your left without shit. lol I knew damn well you were just a big load of fucking hype

LadyHotrod

It wasn't a flame. It was a fact. You are boring.

Even Showstopper flames better than you. Hell, you don't even flame, you just ramble on about some boring shit.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
*pulls up a seat*

Oh and before you ask Lady I'm not gonna neg rep him cause I'm cool with him but I'm not gonna pos rep him either as well really. I just don't feel like it. Plus the fact I would have to spread before I did lol.

LadyHotrod

I'm done with this bitching whore, she isn't even worth a persons time

Says the guy who was owned on many occasions.

Trust me, kid. You aren't worth our time. Now go back to checking what new reps you have and wondering what people think of you in a forum, homo. This thread is about Monk and TG, not you, so stop being a fucking attention whore.

Qwake

we didn't know the extent of his power, hence why Monk corrected him and admitted what power he had. He even said that in his post. You even bolded it. How are you not picking this up?

I never thought I'd say this, but you watch wrestling too much. This isn't WWE. We don't make up storylines for our vacations like you and your friends do at school.

Rofl. Well so many things don't matchup so I am just thinking up random things as to the reason that MS has been demoted/banned or whatever. Monkeystyle is sort of known to mess around with people and whatnot in a joking way so doing this for a little break was just an idea I was throwing out.

Me and my friends do at school? :laugh:

King pin 316 part 2

Reaction score
i was gonna stop, but since you're going further with dumber actions, i wont.

Same time tomorrow morning?
ok :D
So MonkeyStyle still his avatar, and his thing doesn't say banned.....

Yea
lol i think they changed it now. but what they forgot to change is ACTUALLY ban the fucker.

1) you cant see banned members' name in the member list yet you can see monkyestyle's.
list.png

i dare anyone here to take a screen shot of a banned member's name listed in the members list, manually banned or not. go search "ProudKentuckian 187" or "truth" in the members list(who were banned manually btw). goodluck.

another example: if you sort members' names by rep in the members list, outsider should be between montana and mat. you cant see him..
carlo's rep:
carlosrep.png

his place:
wherescarlo.png

2) you cant PM banned members. i just PMed monkeystyle lol.
famou$
famous.png

hitman:
hitman.png

outsisder:
italianyoucantpm.png

truth who was manually banned:
truth.png

monk with the PM button:
monkpm.png

thanks to TDK for sharing his photobucket account >_>

3) once again, where the fuck's the view forum leaders button? thanks for dodging that question 2 times in a row.

lol at least ask for my advice next time, just like the staff section days. you will always be tools.