monkeystyle gone too far!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

So i've noticed that Kenfan is still green, and i'm :v:50 and yet i'm not green.

And thank you ******* for bringing this up to my attention. I logged back on just for this. I'm outraged :euro:

I suggest my demands be met, i've worked hard to obtain this rep. Do not make me post my dancing horny naked hobo gif.

281zqd5.gif

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
And may I just say, after reading how obviously cocky and non shalount (spelt that hella wrong) Monkey was, the demotion was well deserved, he should of cared alot more if he expected Mark or Mike to not demote him

LadyHotrod

They're buddys now.

When the fuck were we ever buddies? Just because I can have a mature conversation with MS doesn't mean I fucking like him in any way possible.

He's a fucking dickhead and it's about time this place took a dump on him, a taste of his own medicine. He thinks he's king shit....in a fucking WRESTLING FORUM. If your life sucks that much that you resort to thinking you're the greatest thing alive on a forum, you need to log the fuck off and go away. We've all had our arguments but most people did their shit and then moved on. Pretty much the only person who can't move on is Qwake. MS just tends to ignore you if you ignore him. Qwake just goes on and on forever, over shit that happened months ago. No life.

I had my days with MS and I REALLY tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but he's just an arrogant prick to a lot of people and thinks he's better than every single person here. Wow, if a fucking admin spot in a forum makes your head grow that big, that's pretty damn sad.

Regardless of my ranting here, I haven't had a problem with MS in a while. I just decided to co-exist and let him be but it gets irritating when his attitude just keeps going and going and going. The only people who like his arrogant attitude are the ones who want to sit on his cock.

THANK YOU FOR DEMODDING THE MOST ARROGANT FUCK TO EVER EXIST IN A FORUM.

I am seriously lulzing at how pissed he is. Gee, isn't it "just the internet", MS? Isn't that a line you often say?

Hey, go fuck yourself.

Anybody who really knows monk and talks to him on MSN whenever he's on. Knows that he really isn't as bad as made out to be. The fact that he showed concern is all the proof I need.

BTW, we never finished that chat Mr. Monk

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
The only reason I say this is I expected him to really like idk fight to stay admin since he said he gave so much to the site and apparently gave this guy admin but all he basically did was make a few smart ass remarks and tell This Guy he will do whatever he wants and basically told This Guy to go fuck himself... that was really low IMO, not what I expected at all

If monkeystyle loses his admin spot, I can totally imagine members jumping on the dick of Chuck, and Guy and suddenly go “against” my homey Mr. Monkey.

IF

MS is right, about this fuck you this guy... We haven't even heard from Chuck yet and your speaking for him... Monkey is a fun to be around admin and makes decisions when they need to made, now stop being such a dickhole about it... he made a fucking mod for a section with no rules.... big the fuck deal

If this is real

If not, disregard my two cents

This Guy your still a good admin but If Monkey walked, this site would be alot more dead than if you walked... sorry

And may I just say, after reading how obviously cocky and non shalount (spelt that hella wrong) Monkey was, the demotion was well deserved, he should of cared alot more if he expected Mark or Mike to not demote him

I'll just leave this here for others to see.