monkeystyle gone too far!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
MichaelRaw said:
And it basically just kissed the ass of MS, and a littl bit (I'm talking like, half a cheek) of this guy's ass.

funniest thing I've heard all day.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I'm not even replying to any of this bullshit, simply because I think this should be a private staff matter. I just want everyone to know that Mark has been notified of this situation.

MikeRaw

Uh Oh
This begs the question:
What's next for the IWF, and their members?
Find out, LIVE this Sunday, on Pay Per View (call your local cable service provider for more details, costs may vary)

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

This has gotten out of hand.

Why wasn't it a big deal when Santino, Cena-Butt, and that other guy became mods for this section?

As for monkeystyle's other comments, yes they were over the top and unnecessary. But i've seen the other two admins at some point in time act like cocky assholes themselves.

So why exactly is this being acknowledged when monkey does it?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Just yesterday This Guy said i'm not awesome because my name isn't purple. You don't see me saying “This Guy has gone too far”.

If I wanted to I could find much more examples. Nobody likes a hypocrite.

PeepShow

Why wasn't it a big deal when Santino, Cena-Butt, and that other guy became mods for this section?

As for monkeystyle's other comments, yes they were over the top and unnecessary. But i've seen the other two admins at some point in time act like cocky assholes themselves.

I can honestly say I've never really seen This Guy act like a "cocky asshole," but whatever.

Also, it's being acknowledged because he didn't tell or ask the other admins before doing it.

MikeRaw

Get off the fuckin' forum then.

Does that even make sense?
So according to you, I should get off the forum because either
-I use the holy multi-quote buttom wrong. OH NO
or
-I have better things to do than study the art of multi-quotes?

:clap_1:

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score

Its gotten out of hand yes but you said you were goona ban me from here... so you really didn't put out the fire

PeepShow

Does that even make sense?
So according to you, I should get off the forum because either
-I use the holy multi-quote buttom wrong. OH NO
or
-I have better things to do than study the art of multi-quotes?

:clap_1:

Do I seriously need to walk through and explain things like I'm teaching toddlers to shit properly?