monkeystyle gone too far!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I love your idiot logic, because I put my two cents on this forum, may I mind you its a forum where you posts your thoughts, in a thread created in an open section to members of the forum. I came in read the posts, and made a decision and posted it. Sorry for any wrong doing. And I'm not cockriding anyone, If I were cockriding, I would have said both of them were so cool and loved them both. I took a shot by siding with one admin over another. And you come in here and pretty much try to kill a public thread, if This Guy really wanted this to be private, it would be in the staff room

Thanks anyway though

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

So Sterl just messaged me and asked that I rep him, so he can be 14 again.

What a big fucking hypocrite. I'm not gonna rep you, and i'm not even gonna argue with you.

You repped me for no reason, and expect rep in return. Why should I rep you? Nobody told you to rep me in the first place.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
:goku-s: vs :vegeta-s: FTW

also

like...this thread is not gonna be watched by me..and I will not choice sides in the battle as both admins are good at what they do so no side picking here.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I lost my 14 because Mike negged me, and asked for the favor back, if I wanted you just to rep me back I woulda asked right after I repped you, not when I got bumped back down to 13, whatever this is dumb, fuck it

:goku-s: vs :vegeta-s: FTW

also

like...this thread is not gonna be watched by me..and I will not choice sides in the battle as both admins are good at what they do so no side picking here.

Shut up

MikeRaw

I love your idiot logic, because I put my two cents on this forum, may I mind you its a forum where you posts your thoughts, in a thread created in an open section to members of the forum
My problem isn't that you posted, it's just that you're post was basically a long winded ass kissing. It didn't say anything new. It didn't add anything of substance. It didn't make sense. And it basically just kissed the ass of MS, and a littl bit (I'm talking like, half a cheek) of this guy's ass.

I came in read the posts, and made a decision and posted it. Sorry for any wrong doing.
You just said that.

And I'm not cockriding anyone, If I were cockriding, I would have said both of them were so cool and loved them both.
You did do that though.
Cockriding MS:
MS is right, about this fuck you this guy... We haven't even heard from Chuck yet and your speaking for him... Monkey is a fun to be around admin and makes decisions when they need to made, now stop being such a dickhole about it... he made a fucking mod for a section with no rules.... big the fuck deal

And then, after cockriding MS, and bashing TG, you, like I said, kissed his ass a little bit too.
This Guy your still a good admin but If Monkey walked, this site would be alot more dead than if you walked... sorry

Your post was just a big bag of nothing, and wasted my time, and anyone else, and brought down the thread.

I took a shot by siding with one admin over another. And you come in here and pretty much try to kill a public thread, if This Guy really wanted this to be private, it would be in the staff room

Thanks anyway though

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Alright this pretty much started with these two and turn into me and Mike, I'm not in the mood to keep doing this shit, because this is pissing me off right now.. so Im just goona end this whole arguement before it gets any bigger

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

For what reason. Just because I'm watching the thread.

I said not but I meant now..But I'm just gonna watch and not choice sides.

Only time I'll post if someone replies to me. I'm not gonna say hey haha u got owned or he has a point. I'm staying out the battle.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
whoa guys come on, this is tearing everyone apart.. you want me to take blame for this whole fight? fine my fault sorry about it... now just let this guy and chuck come in here and talk about thread at hand.. (yeah Mike you told me to do that right away sorry)

You're gonna get b& from this section, when I obtain my new power.

MikeRaw

Alright this pretty much started with these two and turn into me and Mike, I'm not in the mood to keep doing this shit, because this is pissing me off right now.. so Im just goona end this whole arguement before it gets any bigger
K, c ya next time, bud :thumbsup:

Travis40

Hey Davis40, fuck you :p

JR - BAW GAWD, STANGER JUST BROKE THE KAYFABE~!!!!

I'm just waiting for MS to follow through with his empty promises. He makes such a big fucking deal about being an Admin, and he doesn't want to be demodded, but he would delete the entire forum? MS, you're a great member (one of the best here), but we can survive without you, we can survive without MikeRaw, without me, without TG, without Chuck, without WS, without Sterl, without Blaze, without BKB, and so on. If you were to leave, this forum wouldn't be any different. You're a great member, but get off your own cock MS.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Well if there is one thing we can all agree on, this had to be the most controversial thread in IWF history.....

We could survive without him, but the forum wouldn't be the same.