• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle gone too far!

The Rated R CMStar

The question is, if yourself agree you posting here is dumb and should be ignored, why do you make it in the first place?

EDIT: Directed to Ninja Star

Evil Austin

Well there are so many, it's not like me not posting will take away all the rest. Think about it for a moment, one post less doens't do a difference.

rosewt01

Wow MS thinks alot of himself, half the members wouldn't be here without you, you having a laugh? To be honest you're a decent member but there are many members i'd rather have as admin, but being cocky like "You remove me from the staff and I walk. I'm out of here. Then we'll see how well you guys do." Are you saying were shit members or sommit, oh yeah of course.

Evil Austin

Yeh it was a bold statement, I don't know if it true or not because there was a time that you did claim to be able to fix the lagging' site.

But if you were to go, that is pretty selfish to say if I am not admin I am leaving. Like 90+ percent of the site isn't admin and 60 + percent isn't in the staff. You don't see them leaving.

monkeystyle

Yeh it was a bold statement, I don't know if it true or not because there was a time that you did claim to be able to fix the lagging' site.

But if you were to go, that is pretty selfish to say if I am not admin I am leaving. Like 90+ percent of the site isn't admin and 60 + percent isn't in the staff. You don't see them leaving.

Wow MS thinks alot of himself, half the members wouldn't be here without you, you having a laugh? To be honest you're a decent member but there are many members i'd rather have as admin, but being cocky like "You remove me from the staff and I walk. I'm out of here. Then we'll see how well you guys do." Are you saying were shit members or sommit, oh yeah of course.

Do you people have any idea what I do for this site?

Seriously, if it wasn;t for me, you wouldn't be here. There would be no forum. If I leave, sure it'll be fine for a few weeks, then this place will disappear. I assure you of it.

Evil Austin

Hey I don't know what you did for the site but I never did anything against you in fact I think you are a pretty cool guy who posts quite frequently in all sections.

So you shouldn't get angry at all of us, it's not like Rose or myself started this thread.

(Lol Rose, same time.)

monkeystyle

Ms, do you make idle (sorry about speeling) threats?

Nah, I follow through on the things I've said.

Hey I don't know what you did for the site but I never did anything against you in fact I think you are a pretty cool guy who posts quite frequently in all sections.

So you shouldn't get angry at all of us, it's not like Rose or myself started this thread.

(Lol Rose, same time.)

That's all well and good, but I don't go looking for appreciation or anything but when shit like this comes out it pisses me off because nobody remembers the past.

Wrestling Station

well, if its a worked shoot ill make it real. lemme wait n see...
smurf :shifty:
I guess that staff forum wasn't a public enough are to try and embarass and discredit me.

Believe me, I would've much preferred that this be done quietly even if it needs to be done at all but it's too late for that.

My feelings are hurt right now, I'm usually pretty approachable about this stuff.

This though... just pissed me right off.
I think its time for a "weed comeback!"
Nah, I follow through on the things I've said.

That's all well and good, but I don't go looking for appreciation or anything but when shit like this comes out it pisses me off because nobody remembers the past.
I remember when we had our first baby :)

The Rated R CMStar

Ninja Star, just shut up and let the admins do the talking...posting.

monkeystyle

I mean, you really want to see me go too far?

I could ban almost every single goddamned member on this forum and delete everything if I wanted to and nobody could stop me because Admins can't de-admin another admin. Only Mike and Mark can do that, and how often do they come around?

I could do whatever the fuck I wanted to and by the time somebody got around to stopping me it would be far too late.

rosewt01

And MS, would you do that? NO, don't want you to leave being an admin, alll i'm saying is that everyone can improve, not that you shouldn't be an admin.

Soulpower

Not to mention ever since I first got here this forum has been in the palm of my hand. If it wasn't for me, I doubt even half the posters here would still be here.

This part of the post was a joke, right?

Edit:Can't we all just get along? :(

Edit Edit:How bout them Canadiens, MS? 7 losses in their last 10 games.