monkeystyle gone too far!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
There was this funny clause that said despite uselessness, nobody on the super special awesome people list can be mod of the hell in a thread sections. I dunno man, its been there since before I joined. @_@

Kizza

There was this funny clause that said despite uselessness, nobody on the super special awesome people list can be mod of the hell in a thread sections. I dunno man, its been there since before I joined. @_@

Gah. Who makes these faggy rules!

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

He does

v4seoy.gif

EDIT: Fuck tinypic and their censorship

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
If monkeystyle loses his admin spot, I can totally imagine members jumping on the dick of Chuck, and Guy and suddenly go “againstâ€￾ my homey Mr. Monkey.

IF

off course you will be the first.

it's all a joke anyways.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I doubt it, me and monk get along. I'm not to fond of the other admins, more specifically Chuck. But i'll keep that to myself. This Guy, well he's barely on but he's a gamer so I guess he is cool?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
didn't you say some time ago you'd dickride anybody for a mod spot?
if not monk it has to be one of the other 2..

Beer

It's a joke. Otherwise they wouldn't do this here. They'd do it in the staff room.

EDIT: However, it may not be a joke. We can only hope.

CT Styles

Why would it be a joke? Why would they bother doing this then?