Monitoring the WWEN launch

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Was always getting that "Media Error: Video Not Available", even after multiple log-ins/log-outs.
I'd been trying on Firefox. Tried on IE. Got the same. Logged off, got ready to go out. Came back now and tried again.
Same damn thing. Probably going to give up for the day and try late tonight or tomorrow.

As long as it's running by Thursday for Arrival so I can see Cesaro/Zayn in the 2/3 fall match.
I had the same exact problem until I actually bought it.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Mine are so quick it's unreal. Perfect quality too.
Someone I know it wont load at all for him. Guess its random right now with the servers. Maybe cause im in the UK.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Damn, I just did it for the PPV's. That's all I care about, 45 extra bucks a month is cool.
I bought it for the PPVs really. £10 cheaper than buying em every month and I was sick of being ripped off for Raw, Smackdown and NXT by Sky Sports.

Reaction score
I had the same exact problem until I actually bought it.
That seems rather interesting when they're offering a free trial, though subscribers should get the better service. But if you want to show people what you've got/convince them to buy, you'd think you would try to ensure things worked smoothly. Then again, it's not like this is the first launch to be glitchy.
I'm not sure I want to plunk my bucks down yet. Seeing the library doesn't change much for me. It's the new/live stuff I want. I will probably wait until closer to WMXXX, as there are no PPVs before that, but if there is good stuff this week, that may change.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Just gonna watch ECW now

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
That seems rather interesting when they're offering a free trial, though subscribers should get the better service. But if you want to show people what you've got/convince them to buy, you'd think you would try to ensure things worked smoothly. Then again, it's not like this is the first launch to be glitchy.
I'm not sure I want to plunk my bucks down yet. Seeing the library doesn't change much for me. It's the new/live stuff I want. I will probably wait until closer to WMXXX, as there are no PPVs before that, but if there is good stuff this week, that may change.
Yup, the Live stuff is the only reason why I did it, and I also found it interesting that the site wouldn't work/went slow until I shelled over the 10 bucks right away. Now, absolutely no problems besides the xbox doesn't recognize my log in. Baby steps.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Reactions: Wacokid27

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Lol only 10 bucks cheapers? 45 here, damn.
Its technically 35-40 cheaper if you count in paying for Sky Sports for raw and stuff.