Monitoring the WWEN launch

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Huh, looks like I've been signed up and all. Though I'm getting "Media Error: Video Not Available" errors.

I'm assuming this is an error on their part, but does anyone know if there's some media player on my computer I need to update to get this to go away?

I've logged in an out several times now with no change.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
I'm assuming this is an error on their part, but does anyone know if there's some media player on my computer I need to update to get this to go away?

I've logged in an out several times now with no change.

It's an error on their part from what I'm assuming major server load, its since started working sometimes for me. Watching "This Is NXT" now, working flawlessly.

Welcome by the way, enjoy your stay. I like your name ;)

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Lol, I can sign in to the service online but no videos. Tried it on xbox and it doesn't even recognize my login info lol. So much fail. Could have been better prepared for this.

Reaction score
It's an error on their part from what I'm assuming major server load, its since started working sometimes for me. Watching "This Is NXT" now, working flawlessly.

Welcome by the way, enjoy your stay. I like your name ;)

Many thanks for the reply. (Nice to know there MAY be a chance I'll get it up and working before Arrival. haha)

And thank you. Not that I'm a clever man, but there are only so many names out there and I tried to think of something a bit different.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
The oldest RAW they have is Dec 23, 2012.... that kinda sucks.
They will show old episodes on schedule and then they will be available to watch on demand. They dont want to give everything away at once.

Reactions: RaveWayneBoo

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
They will show old episodes on schedule and then they will be available to watch on demand. They dont want to give everything away at once.
Yea they said they will ba adding new stuff all the time, so they prob wanna bring it all out slowly.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Yea they said they will ba adding new stuff all the time, so they prob wanna bring it all out slowly.
Yeah. I am hoping for more original shows. I seem to be the only one who wants to watch em so bad. Countdown: In depth countdown with interviews sounds epic. Legends House: So bad its funny. Monday Night Wars: Fucking awesome. Wrestlemania Rewind: fuckin epic.

Reactions: RaveWayneBoo

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
The network website wont load for me anymore. Did they block it in the UK?

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I signed in and bought it now. But every video says media error. Great. I think it might be because im in the UK not sure.