• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Monitoring the WWEN launch

leojay

Champion
So jelly... did you use that fake street? Or just some address from the web? N phone number also?

Ended up using an Address Generator in the end just in case. Generated Phone Number too. Also used my usual PayPal shipping address.

There's literally no geoblocking on this whatsoever, pissed actually because I bought a VPN and DNS Service for this.

Jonathan

Champion
Ended up using an Address Generator in the end just in case. Generated Phone Number too. Also used my usual PayPal shipping address.

There's literally no geoblocking on this whatsoever, pissed actually because I bought a VPN and DNS Service for this.

PM me links to said generators? thanks :lol1:

NexFlax

Anyone else getting this?
aZHTSfP.png

Getting it on every video I choose.

leojay

Champion
Anyone else getting this?
aZHTSfP.png

Getting it on every video I choose.

Happening to everyone, overwhelmin' server load. You'll find brief instances where it works, but for the most part it seems it'll be like that for quite awhile. It'll get better eventually though.

Don't know how they expect to do a RAW pre-show today at this rate to be honest.

NexFlax

Happening to everyone, overwhelmin' server load. You'll find brief instances where it works, but for the most part it seems it'll be like that for quite awhile. It'll get better eventually though.

Don't know how they expect to do a RAW pre-show today at this rate to be honest.
I just hope it doesn't do this during PPVs, like in WWE.com streams.

Shadie T

Still wont let me sign up. It either says not available or I put in all my details and it doesn't redirect me to Paypal.

NexFlax

That's what I'm concerned about, last years Wrestlemania 29 stream major downtime IIRC. Though this is probably just initial craze from it launching.
Royal Rumble had problems as well. Pretty much every major PPV gets errors.