• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread 09-24-2012

Captain Charisma

I like Cena but i don't like him in the ring. But at Night of Champions he was great I think. But he should take some time off and recover. Hope he'd say he is taking time off. We need a one match opponent for Punk. I want Kofi vs Punk!

Captain of Peepulation said:
I like Cena but i don't like him in the ring. But at Night of Champions he was great I think. But he should take some time off and recover. Hope he'd say he is taking time off. We need a one match opponent for Punk. I want Kofi vs Punk!

someone will go for gold

Samalan

Champion
The internet SHOULD be fixed by then unless Sky forget like last week. If it is, I will be watching it for sure :dawg:

Lacky

Champion
Samalan said:
The internet SHOULD be fixed by then unless Sky forget like last week. If it is, I will be watching it for sure :dawg:

Oh yeah, I forgot about your Internet issue like we were saying on Twitter, Sky are bloody awful for customer service. I hope it's all sorted out by Raw, and hopefully you'll be able to watch and discuss it with us, brother.

Lacky

Champion
We're the same person, it would seem. Or at-least I think that's what other people think. :haha: