Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread 09-24-2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing how they use Cena, wonder if they will do a backstage attack to sell his injury.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
He may show up with an arm sling already. They've announced his surgery on screen I think.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
He may show up with an arm sling already. They've announced his surgery on screen I think.

I know they announced his surgery on the website, but I mean they could use this to their advantage by doing a backstage beat down.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
I know they announced his surgery on the website, but I mean they could use this to their advantage by doing a backstage beat down.

They could, it's a possibility.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It'd be nice to see, yes. I don't think it'll happen but I won't be surprised it it does.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
they will openly admit the surgery.. cena will come out and do his usual rise above crap and talk about how he's not going to let this injury make him a sad boy and he will fight through it and return to beat punk!!

Randallmay47

Jobber
Reaction score
I Should Be Raw New GM and ZackRyder will Become my co/GM WOO WOO You know it

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
:win: I think I'm a little afraid for Cena him being there(stay away from the backstage area dude,you remember what happened the last time-lol):smug:Now Punk...Keep in mind-he's injured,you really don't want to make it any worse do you and do an unprovoked attack on him?lol
BEHAVE YOURSELF MONDAY PUNK-LOL(kidding, as I know what to expect already from a young rebel and especially from you-lol, I know the saying"keep your friends close and your enemies closer-lol). But at least remember-he is injured k?

Reactions: Matt

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I'm hoping for a backstage attack, it would add to the excitement of the show and it would also sell his injury more. :eek:tunga:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
yeah they better make a backstage attack and make that the reason why he's injured. for once i dont want them to tell the truth cause it would be boring.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
yeah they better make a backstage attack and make that the reason why he's injured. for once i dont want them to tell the truth cause it would be boring.

Agreed, but haven't they already told the truth with airing his injury on the WWE website, they could do a angle where Punk attacks him and they just say Punk aggravated Cena's injury.

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Cena with a broken arm and a goofy smile is so much better than Cena with just a goofy smile.

Oh yeh? You must be such a loser as your CMPunk! Hahaha