Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread 09-24-2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
restiveblackhorse said:
Oh yeh? You must be such a loser as your CMPunk! Hahaha

Punk isn't even my favorite wrestler kiddo. And you are on the internet. Not many fans of John Cena on here. We respect the guy behind the character but the character John Cena deserves to be pushed down a flight of stairs some times.

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
NO MATTER WHAT. PUNK IS GOING TO ATTACK HIM EITHER WAY-I ALREADY SEE THAT COMING AND AM FULLY EXPECTING IT(all I'm saying Punk is remember "Turn About Is Fair Play,you attack him and you get injured eventually-one of those guys will turn around and do the same thing to you and I see how the anger is handled when something like that happens to you,so if you don't want people to do it to you,you might want to at least consider if it's really worth attacking Cena and Cena seems to handle his anger a lot better than a lot of the others I have seen-and Cena is one of these"DON'T GET MAD,GET EVEN"). I know the character is suppose to injure Cena-but don't do to him what Brock ended up doing to TRIPLE H at and after this year's SUMMERSLAM-that's all I'm saying.

Randallmay47

Jobber
Reaction score
will John Cena be on Raw 9/24/12. will Ziggiey cash hiscontrct on The US Champion. cole will interviwe The King

will I become your WWE Raw New GM

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Randallmay47 said:
will John Cena be on Raw 9/24/12. will Ziggiey cash hiscontrct on The US Champion. cole will interviwe The King

John Cena will be there yes, and Ziggler won't be cashing in on the U.S champion. The contract is for the World Heavyweight Championship. So he'll be cashing in on Sheamus or whoever the champion is when he cashes in.

And Yep Cole will be interviewing the king which will be nice to see how he's recovering.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
dont talk just wrestle said:
wwe.com says cena is set to recover in three weeks. he should be ready for hell in a cell. the monday night raw will start his rehab

WWE.com is operated by Monkeys.

Reactions: Jose Tortilla

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
tgill85 said:
didnt cena himself say 6-8 weeks

@[tgill85] yes but doctors then reported that he was healing better than expected and thus cut the recovery time in half. Cena has always been like that.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I think I'm going to watch tomorrow, depends how I feel. My sisters room is destroyed so I'm letting her crash in my room. So I don't know if I'll be able to watch.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Decided I'm going to watch this instead of MNF. First time I plan to give it a legitimate viewing in 5 or 6 weeks.

I will try to keep my negativity as humerus as possible.

You're welcome.