Monday Night Raw 9/4/2012 Discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Lol tbh after last weeks RAW was good I'm fully expecting to be a bit disappointed this week. So don't worry Crayo I'm prepared lols

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Cloud said:
If SCSA shows up I truly dunno what I'd do it'd be unreal.

unreal? It's not exactly like Rocky or Brocky showing up. Austin has made tons of appearances over the past X number of years since he retired.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
unreal? It's not exactly like Rocky or Brocky showing up. Austin has made tons of appearances over the past X number of years since he retired.

Yeah I know. It's just hearing the glass shatter and him appear gets me everytime.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
With me it's not him just appearing it's if we do get some kind of interaction with Punk setting up a mini feud. Like when he hosted Raw it was cool to see Austin but that mini promo with Punk made me mark more.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Kill Steen Kill said:
With me it's not him just appearing it's if we do get some kind of interaction with Punk setting up a mini feud. Like when he hosted Raw it was cool to see Austin but that mini promo with Punk made me mark more.

Keep dreaming homie

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Kill Steen Kill said:
I will, I never said it would happen more of it being a possibility.

It's a possibility, but not this time of year. If they were ever going to feud it would be during a RTWM

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
It's a possibility, but not this time of year. If they were ever going to feud it would be during a RTWM

They could do another years build or just drop the hints now to a future feud. Cena Vs. Brock as the summer feud with Punk / Austin picking up gradually over the months. Whether Austin is relevant enough with the modern audience I'm unsure but they could do it. You're probably right that nothing will happen at all, but there is a slight possibility.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Censorious said:
Go away Dolph with your negativity. It'll happen.

Replace negativity with realism

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I want to make a prediction and say tonight Bobby Roode will become your new WWE Champion!

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
I want to make a prediction and say tonight Bobby Roode will become your new WWE Champion!

Sir, you must leave this forum, right now.