Monday Night Raw 9/4/2012 Discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Predictions for RAW.

Will Lesnar appear? Will Cena comment on it? Will this apparent lack of airtime work for tag-team champions Primo & Epico have any relevance on the show?

Discuss. This will be merged into the discussion thread tomorrow night. It just deserves its own thread for now.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Predictions for RAW.

Brodus starts to get a decent feud with Santino's help and becomes a big part of RAW #ihope

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Predictions for RAW.

Lesnar better appear, it would be stupid for him not to considering all the buzz about him at the moment. I'm hoping that we will hear him speak but they might save that for next weeks.

I care so little about Primo and Epico, I want them to lose the titles to somebody else because they are just boring imo.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
RE: Predictions for RAW.

R'Albin said:
I care so little about Primo and Epico, I want them to lose the titles to somebody else because they are just boring imo.

This is because there is no tag division for them to feud with not there fault.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
RE: Predictions for RAW.

R'Albin said:
True, and the fact they won it at a houseshow makes them feel so irrelevant.

Precisely Primo and Epico in themselves have done nothing wrong and with Rosa are a good tag team just nothing for them to do it's a shame as they could have good feuds if a division existed. Decent wrestlers and a good stable with Rosa.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Predictions for RAW.

Nope,I'll give it a watch now ^

Very good match, that powerbomb suplex spot was amazing from Kidd, he really deserves a push.

Yeah I can't really judge them until they get a proper fued, just don't care for them - though that might not be their fault.

Reaction score
Predictions for RAW.

Agreed with R'Albin. I think Lesnar will appear. It'd be stupid not to.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Predictions for RAW.

Cena will cut some shite promo about how he respects Brock, Brock should show up and do something. Him talking about how Cena had to sell out to become a star but Brock did it on his own could be great.

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
Predictions for RAW.

Cena will come out to talk about it brock comes out F5S Cena rock comes out Rock Bottoms Brock 3 way at wrestlemania

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Predictions for RAW.

Bold prediction: The 3 Stooges won't be funny.