• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
RE: Predictions for RAW.

Censorious said:
Will Lesnar appear? Will Cena comment on it? Will this apparent lack of airtime work for tag-team champions Primo & Epico have any relevance on the show?

Discuss. This will be merged into the discussion thread tomorrow night. It just deserves its own thread for now.

He's probably gonna come out, make a small speech and say "I'm right here, you want some come get sum" and hav lesnar confront him, and lesnar comes out and it will somehow lead to a future match

CmPunk said:
Cena will come out to talk about it brock comes out F5S Cena rock comes out Rock Bottoms Brock 3 way at wrestlemania

I'm not sure if the rock is even gonna be here for the next 2 weeks of raw. Probably'll show up after extreme rules.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Predictions for RAW.

I so cant wait for tonights Raw I wanna see what Brock does next. I hope he is on Raw tonight ive heard conflicting reports though that he will be there/wont be there

Im also interested to see Cena's take on getting F5ed

Im wondering if CM Punk will get revenge on Jericho for what he did to him last week

Im hopeing for some good diva action you know new feuds/storylines

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hey everyone :) first time for me in this discussion thread since joining here. Since Raw airs late in the UK where I live I wont be able to talk on here live as Raw happens but I will come in here the next day once ive watched Raw and post my thoughts on the show. Really cant wait to watch Raw and see what Brock does next. I hope hes gonna be there tonight will be disappointed if hes not. This thing with Brock is gonna be huge I just know it. Anyway enjoy Raw tonight for those who watch it live and I shall speak to you all soon. Also happy easter :)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Predictions for RAW.

I also doubt Brock is there. They will probably talk about him a lot and show a recap of what he did last week, but he won't appear. Hope I'm wrong.

Also don't think Rock will be around. I think Raw will be pretty slow for the next couple of weeks building up to ER while they tie up the remaining loose ends from Mania.

The only thing I'm sort of looking forward to is Cena's reaction to getting fucked up, but I have to assume he will be all smiles and rainbows.

Reaction score
Censorious said:
Sorry to disappoint but I heard Brock isn't appearing until next week. :(

He'll be there.

http://www.wwe.com/events/wwe-presents-raw-supershow-18

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Censorious said:
Never even knew wwe.com did that.

I hope he is nonetheless.

Dude he was 100% advertised for RAW, WWELiveTour.com doesn't lie.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Wait.... Stone Cold is appearing at RAW tonight!!??