Monday Night Raw 5th of March 2012 discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
What happened in the Tag Team match with Punk and Jericho?

The ending was Jericho went for the walls Punk rolled him up into a small package then Jericho shifted his weight to pin Punk.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Boston has never been a hometown to Cena like Chicago is to Punk, or Miami is to Rock. But compare it with last year please and tell me Cena isn't growing on them. As we've all said, give Cena a serious gimmick (no crappy jokes and "PG" bullshit) and he'll be liked. He's talented, end of.

Him smiling and giggling when the Rock got in his face killed his credibility for tonight.

And once again, the crowd was on his side because that's the way the feud was designed. Listen to the dialogue from the beginning of his promo tonight closely and you'd understand

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
What happened in the Tag Team match with Punk and Jericho?

A bunch of possible injuries leading up to a random rollup finish. Jericho over Punk

Crayo: He needs to stop being SuperCena in matches too.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
I'm off guys, night. Pissed that Cena got the best of Rock though ;(

Will be on tomorrow, great night with ya'll.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph if you haven't realised yet I'm ignoring any reference to the feud being designed in Cena's favour, it's idiocy from Rock marks in my opinion. Get over the fact that Cena is on Rock's level. Can't be bothered going on about that at 4:15am however.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Dolph if you haven't realised yet I'm ignoring any reference to the feud being designed in Cena's favour, it's idiocy from Rock marks in my opinion. Get over the fact that Cena is on Rock's level. Can't be bothered going on about that at 4:15am however.

Get over... the fact...

it's all opinion until you can prove to me it wasn't designed that way. Cena's promo tonight supports my theory. 'get over it'

Cena marks ftl

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It should be prove to me that WWE is designing it in Cena's favour than the opposite.

It's like accusing Obama of being white, prove to me he's white, not me prove to you he's black.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Get over... the fact...

it's all opinion until you can prove to me it wasn't designed that way. Cena's promo tonight supports my theory. 'get over it'

I agree completely. Why wouldn't WWE worry about the best mic-worker in WWE history overshadowing their top star?

Anyway, that's my last post unless we start the "Rate Raw" thread. Night everybody!

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
It should be prove to me that WWE is designing it in Cena's favour than the opposite.

It's like accusing Obama of being white, prove to me he's white, not me prove to you he's black.

It's clearly past your bedtime.. his post makes no sense

Crayo said:

:facepalm::facepalm:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Obama is white?
a175d8deef7b98ccfede0f987d9aa7b2.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Obama is just as much white as he is black