Monday Night Raw 5th of March 2012 discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Well what I'm hoping for is that John Cena comes out to basic thuganomics before he starts to rap on the Rock. Hope the Rock Concert is good too but then again all he has are catchphrases sadly. I miss The Rock, not Dwayne the 39 year old who just sings catchphrases all day and lame disses.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Draine said:
Anyone else just not excited for Rock/Cena at all? I don't know what it is, but I just can't drag myself to care.

Wow, that's actually surprising, they built this storyline so well, it's been developing for over a year now.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Draine said:
Anyone else just not excited for Rock/Cena at all? I don't know what it is, but I just can't drag myself to care.

I am just because of the names. The result could be anything, a heel turn, a ending that keeps them feuding till next year, and mainly due to how well Cena is hanging in there, I never expected that.

Btw, that villa fan @[seabs], hero right?

Rose like a Samon! LOL

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Draine said:

I give a fuck. It's a small fuck, but I give a fuck

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
So Rock came out 50/50 at worst in Cena's home town

Let's see how cena comes out in Rock's home town. We don't even have to wait, because everyone already knows how it will go down

It's wrestling, hometowns hardly matter.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
seabs said:
I shouldn't care but I do just because of what could happen post match with Cena tbh.

That's true. The match finish is very interesting, the match itself looks awful though, and it's Rock w/ years of ring rust against the WWE's unintentional top heel, and it really just feels like a celebrity match. Storyline overkill hasn't helped either.

We can read the results,

Reactions: seabs

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
That Villa fan needs to be on RAW

Raging at Petrov LMAO

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Draine said:
That's true. The match finish is very interesting, the match itself looks awful though, and it's Rock w/ years of ring rust against the WWE's unintentional top heel, and it really just feels like a celebrity match. Storyline overkill hasn't helped either.

We can read the results,

Rock won't have ring rust. He looked good at SS and has a ring at his house and is always training

the crowd is what will carry the match though, ala Hogan/Rock

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Boston has never been a hometown to Cena like Chicago is to Punk, or Miami is to Rock. But compare it with last year please and tell me Cena isn't growing on them. As we've all said, give Cena a serious gimmick (no crappy jokes and "PG" bullshit) and he'll be liked. He's talented, end of.