Monday Night Raw 5th of March 2012 discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Ok guys.
Loved this to spend it with you!

Im goin to bed, sleep well y'all.
See you tomorrow!

GNITE

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
This is why I like you Sage. An honest wrestling fan. Marks for one guy, hates the other but is completely honest. I agree with you, not saying we're right but I agree.

Boston last year despised Cena, he got boo'd out of the arena, this week they were chanting "ToothFairy" at Rock. Seems some of the crowd are agreeing that Cena is looking better thus far.

the feud is designed this way idk how many times I can tell you

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Rock got one negative chant directed at him in Cena's home town, oooooooooooooooo

Let's see if Cena has 50% fans in Rock's hometown lmao

Rock had louder pops than Cena, but Cena had more pops than Rock, and he was truly the better speaker the past few weeks by far!

Word life!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Anyone else just not excited for Rock/Cena at all? I don't know what it is, but I just can't drag myself to care.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Babyface said:
Rock had louder pops than Cena, but Cena had more pops than Rock, and he was truly the better speaker the past few weeks by far!

Word life!

So Rock came out 50/50 at worst in Cena's home town

Let's see how cena comes out in Rock's home town. We don't even have to wait, because everyone already knows how it will go down