Monday Night Raw 12th of March 2012 Live Discussion Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
I had to work a closed shirt late night I missed most of raw! watching now on youtube!

You can always mine in 720p HD.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL20F19D7D210C5B52

Or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrMYhfYoBg4

:laugh:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Great post. You should make your own review thread and you might get more replies and feedback.

The Rock's concert was better. It was really funny and way longer than Cena's little rap. Although, I missed that Cena and the music so it was good to see the Old school Cena again.

I agree that Punk and Jericho's feud is getting personal now. The way Punk left, it was obvious to me that he was hurt.

Lol, obvious matches. They just buried Ziggler, Swagger, and The Miz once again.

I didn't enjoy the HBK & Taker's promo. Felt like I wanted to sleep while they were talking.

How about seeing Brodus Clay back even though it was only for a minute?

Thanks. I'll make one next week :) Seems we agree on pretty much everything about the show.

Oh and I marked for Brodus' return, I forgot about that! :brodus:

Reaction score
Optimus said:
Brodus is an absolute boss. His finisher was 5 times as good as Henry's version. Athletic for a big man. :brodus:

Yeah, I wanted to see his other finisher though. The Cross Body one.

Reaction score
Anyone gonna Psych tonight just to see the Miz lol? I would but I don't get that show. I'll watch it one day.

Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
Team Laurinitus: Otunga, Henry, Christian, Del Rio, Kane, and probably Miz or Ziggler
Team Long: Santino, Kingston, Rtruth, Orton, Khali (big guy to match Henry), maybe Sin Cara
thats my prediction

Kane and Orton has their own separate match. One on One.

PS. Post it here also: http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=2296

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Anyone gonna Psych tonight just to see the Miz lol? I would but I don't get that show. I'll watch it one day.

Never seen it so will YouTube it to watch Miz. He already looks like a better actor than most of the WWE superstars. See the part about the guns? :p

Reaction score
Optimus said:
Never seen it so will YouTube it to watch Miz. He already looks like a better actor than most of the WWE superstars. See the part about the guns? :p

I guess I'll just YouTube is then. Yeah, I saw that.

donzaloog

Jobber
Reaction score
It was very entertaining show overall. I was worried the Cean rap and Rock concert would suck, but I forgot how good Cena is with his raps, it was very funny. That's the John Cena I used to like. He had an attitude, not the Superman that has been running Raw for the last 6-7 years. But Rock came out swinging with his concert. He trumped Cena this week.

The Punk/Jericho rivalry took a very interesting turn. We'll see if it's for the better soon enough. Undertaker and HBK stole the show as always. HHH doing the crotch chop implies he thinks HBK will help him win. I can't wait for this match.

Reaction score
donzaloog said:
It was very entertaining show overall. I was worried the Cean rap and Rock concert would suck, but I forgot how good Cena is with his raps, it was very funny. That's the John Cena I used to like. He had an attitude, not the Superman that has been running Raw for the last 6-7 years. But Rock came out swinging with his concert. He trumped Cena this week.

The Punk/Jericho rivalry took a very interesting turn. We'll see if it's for the better soon enough. Undertaker and HBK stole the show as always. HHH doing the crotch chop implies he thinks HBK will help him win. I can't wait for this match.

Old School Cena and Rock's concert brings back the good old memories of WWE.

You got a good point there about HHH doing crotch chop. Let's hope he doesn't help him win either way.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
donzaloog said:

Is it just me who thought the HBK Taker deal was dull?